Tenderloin Tales: Mo Fun - Cover

Tenderloin Tales: Mo Fun

by California Dreamer

Copyright© 2002 by California Dreamer

Erotica Sex Story: Our San Francisco hero has a Summer of Pleasures with two unique women.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Group Sex   .

© 2002 all rights reserved.

Intro

The '80's, a decade to remember: Post pill, pre AIDS. Gloria Steinham making waves eagerly surfed by the assertive, independent women of San Francisco.

"A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle," was a popular paraphrase, often attributed to Steinham, but the source is Australian Irina Dunn. The best rebuttal I'd heard, in a crowded Union Street meat market bar, was: "Yeah, but fish don't have cunts that enjoy a ride on a sturdy cock."

The '60's gave us Flower Power, the '70's seemed to be in the doldrums while we recovered from the debacle in SE Asia. The '80's suffered a backlash, an over swing, an exaggerated reaction to new freedoms. Bra burning women chained themselves to pillars, and, delicate fists raised high, claimed the decade as their own. "Pussy Power," they chanted. "Now we get ours!"

Thank you, Ms. Steinham, those girrrls just wanted to have fun, thanks, in part, to you.


I enjoy the odd sort of person who gently illuminates as well as entertains. So these Tenderloin Tales are an amalgam of characters who rose above the crowd, in my view. Like nail heads rising above the deck planks, sometimes we trip over them.

The Tenderloin Tales are an effort to capture a bit of the look and feel of that short lived period which started with sexual excess and ended prematurely with the onset of AIDS and the discovery of the HIV.

This story begins a series of tales based on adventures with a variety of women in and around San Francisco. I hope you find these little tidbits about my favorite city entertaining.

Armistead Maupin's "Tales of the City" is a great read. Love his domain name. http://www.literarybent.com/ A delightful Brit speak play on words.


Prolog

Two women I knew for too short a time.

Big Mo and Little Mo.

They were diametric opposites; Big Mo, high intensity and extro, Little Mo, low key and intro.

Big Mo would take your all, pat your ass, and send you on your way.

Little Mo would just lay there at the finish. It seemed best to just leave her alone with herself.

Big Mo had the Protocol of Life down cold. Know what that means? The Rules. She didn't tell you, "I can do that." She just looked at you. You knew she could. Do that, I mean. Anything asked of her, she'd figure it out. Usually in about a millisecond. One Thousandth of One Second and she had it. Then she'd gently smile and ask, only with her eyes, "Is that all there is?" Scary. Okay, yes, you are right. Performance Pressure Scary. Not in a bed. Out in the real world of make believe and quiet desperation.

I'd looked into her eyes, and had seen a reflection of: Not today, not tomorrow or next week, but ten years from now, forty years from now. She knew where she was going, just not the path. I liked her, and, so odd, told her so directly. No courage needed. It came out of me as easily as an exhaled breath. She was beautiful, but just not that sexually attractive for me. She had too much: Strength, understanding, vision. Your choice, including all of the above. Is it smart to attempt a better player than oneself? Sometimes. Perhaps not this time, I'd decided.

So what did little Mo have? Grit. True determination. She hunkered down and got the job done. Is that attractive? Not really. Not when compared to... Don't want to go there. You knew she could, would. It just wasn't exciting.

It is just all in the delivery, isn't it.

Panache. Charisma. Capable.

Quiet. Distant. Capable.

Which would you choose?

Which one do you think I chose?

Right. Little Mo.


Big Mo

Stinson Beach is a most popular swimming beach for San Franciscans. It's about an hour or so north across the Golden Gate bridge in Marin County, (Mah-RIN, not MARE-in, GeeDub) a scenic trip on twisting Panoramic Drive. There's not much there, but is visited occasionally by Great Whites. It's only distinction, I feel.

Just south is Red Rock Beach where everyone is naked. It's very popular. Adults lounge about drinking beer or wine or smoking something. Teenagers lark about, most with poorly aimed Frisbees or paddle balls. Naked children scamper under the watchful eyes of pot bellied fathers. Occasionally, a couple can be seen writhing gently under a blanket. Often there are nude climbers bouldering on the rocks. It's a very pleasant place to make love midweek when only a few regulars are about.


Mo leaned back against the green Franciscan rock watching me admire her well shaped thigh. She seemed pleased with herself, slightly amused by something going on in her head.

"You've great legs," I said, almost to myself. I gripped her sweat sticky, oil glistening firm quadriceps and squeezed gently. She moved her leg closer, bringing my gaze to her crotch. Her dark curls neatly trimmed, a hint of moisture glistening on her poochy lips.

"Mmm," she made an appreciative sound.

I leaned over and licked her thigh on the tasty looking untanned part under her hip bone, admiring her kaleidoscope of colors. Her legs were tanned dark with a narrow band of white around her hips. Her belly and shoulders were lightly tanned, her pink nippled breasts, pale white with fascinating blue veined tracings.

"You're very oral this morning, Gavin."

"You're too delicious for words."

"Can I suck your cock?" She flipped it with the back of her fingers. "I want to feel it get hard in my mouth."

Her tone so casual, I felt a moment of fluster.

"Sure. Would you like to sit on my face while?"

"No, thanks, your tongue distracts. Especially when you try to stick it in my ass hole."

"I'd like to try that next."

"Sorry, Gavin. That would hurt too much."

"Not if we used plenty of goop, it wouldn't. I'd love to watch you lay on your back and spread your cheeks for me."

"Bet you would," she said softly, her eyes flashing gentle warning.

She rolled close, and licked my belly.

"Want a prostate massage?" she said, a small, lewd gleam in her dancing eyes.

"Sure. Want a condom for your finger?"

"Ah, yes." She seemed pleased with the suggestion.

I dug around in my backpack pouch for a minute. "Here you are," I said, handing it to her. She ripped the purple foil with her teeth, spearing the juicy rubber with her rude finger.

"Ever had this before?" She asked, her eyes sparkly.

"Yes and no."

"Don't clench up on me now. Let me get in first. You're going to love how this feels."

"How do you know, Mo?"

We chuckled together at the alliteration.

"Cause it felt good when you were eating me."

"Mmm?"

"How many fingers did you have in my cunt?"

"Two. And one in your ass."

"You've broadened my connotation of the phrase 'stink finger', you know." Her tone droll.

"Hmm," I laughed. "My cock's gonna get hard before you get your mouth on it."

"What is it about me that turns you on? I've watched you salivate like a dog for how many months now?"

"Four? Maybe five. I like the way you carry yourself. Your regal posture makes me want to bend you over and pound your ass." That image stopped me for a moment. "And I like the way you talk, how you say things. So artless, no games, no defenses, very innocent, almost."

"Never thought posture would be a turn on."

"Well, you know I'm sort of weird about women. I love women." I paused for a moment to study her face. "Maybe too much sometimes."

"That's okay. No points off in my book, especially in this town. Ready?"

"Sure."

"Roll over and stick your butt up. I'm going to grease you up first."

I turned my butt to her, and dropped my head to the blanket. I watched waves break on the dark pebbly sand a few yards away, a slight breeze cooling my dangling balls.

"You know, I never thought I'd give you a tumble. Now look at us. We've fucked ourselves to a stub twice already this morning. You got much left in here?" She fondled my balls.

"I'm good for one or two more probably. Especially if you let me have your ass hole."

"These are pretty big balls," she spoke thoughtfully. "Maybe you can deliver."

"Mo, why did you give me a tumble? I never expected to get it on with you."

"Maureen gave you a very good reference. Said you were an artful fuck."

I felt warm suntan lotion dribble into my crack.

"And very conscientious, too. She let you fuck her ass?"

"Ask her. She'll be here in a while."

"Does she still switch hit?"

"Not so much. She tried for a time, but couldn't really get into it. Why?"

"I'd like to go down on her. I've never done it, and she's very nice."

I heard a little laugh, and felt a finger smear oil around my ass hole.

"And discreet. I had to twist her arm a bit to find out about you."

I felt a gentle probe, a tentative poke then steady pressure.

"Ready?"

"Yeah. Stick it in me, girl." I couldn't help laughing.

Feeling like a skinny turd going in the wrong direction, her finger slid deep into my anus.

"Ooh," I chirped.

"Feel good?" she laughed.

"You know it does." I gave her an appreciative moan.

"Roll over."

"Woof woof," I said, grinning like an oaf as I rolled to my side. Her finger slid out of my ass so I rolled again and lifted a leg over her head. She knelt as if in devout prayer between my legs. I hmphed at that thought. Big Mo knelt only before Career Goddesses.

"She said you were the only guy she'd ever known that could be silly while fucking."

I felt her warm fingers cup and lift my balls and a probe into my ass hole. She curled her rude finger up, pressuring my prostate.

"Like that, silly boy?"

Her warm breath made my dick twitch.

"Guess you do," she chuckled.

"You gonna suck my dick sometime soon?"

"Eager, are we?" She tilted her head enough to look at me, eye to eye. She gave me a bright toothy smile, her full lips looking delicious as always. She grabbed my tingling dick in her fist and squeezed. My swollen dick head a purple golf ball perched on her fist.

I put on my begging face.

"Okay, here comes your BJ."


Little Mo

"I picked up some good shit last night. Want to smoke some Mendocino Madness?"

Maureen stood slumped, leaning against her kitchen counter, looking at my face, but avoiding my eyes, a her eyes guarded. Her full pouty lips hovering on the edge of a frown. Her usual expression.

"That'd be great, Mo. I'm so fucking coffee wired. I could use a little 'mood management'."

I was slouched on one of her kitchen table chairs, sweat sticky from our early morning bike ride. Our usual Sunday morning get together this summer. I scanned Mo's compact body. She's only about a hundred and ten pounds or less, but there's a lot of strength in her petit frame. She could pull a long hill with any guy twice her size.

She lurched upright, and left the kitchen. I pulled myself to my feet, and dragged my weary ass into her living room. The only ambition, at the moment, was to flop on her couch, and close my eyes. The ride and a late finishing party the night before had about done me in.

I heard her bare feet shuffling so opened one eye, barely. She stood over me, a skinny joint stuck between pursed lips. Her crotch at eye level, I contemplated her pubic arch. The black Spandex formed tightly to her pubic arch showing puffy camel lips below. I eyed her sex for a long moment before raising my eyes to hers. She was looking into my face calmly, but with slightly narrowed eyes, as if weighing pros and cons.

"You seeing anybody?" There was a little catch in her voice. Her eyes danced away for a moment.

"You know me. Since Iris left town, I've been pretty much at loose ends."

"At loose women, you mean." She flashed a quick grin.

I barked a laugh. She had me pegged.

"Iris and I had a girl talk once. She told me about you." Her eyes danced away again.

"Yeah? What?"

"That you have the biggest dick she'd ever seen."

"I'm about average. She's just not seen very many." I couldn't help laughing up at her, but felt pleased.

"Let's get stoned, then I want a fuck." Her voice carried no emotion.

"Mo?"

"You know that Robin and I called it off, don't you?" Again her eyes couldn't hold mine.

"Yeah, I heard." I watched her pouty frown deepen. "I never thought she was right for you. You okay?"

"Pretty much."

She flashed a fake smile as she held the lighter in front of her face to torch the joint. She gave it a deep suck and looked at me coldly, as if evaluating my worth as a human being.

"Sit here. Sit with me." I patted the cushion.

She exhaled slowly, turning to sit on the edge of the cushion, her body stiff. As I lightly stroked her back, she lurched towards me, as if wanting to snuggle close, but had stopped herself.

"Come here, Mo. I want to hold you." She handed me the glowing joint and scooted closer.

I sucked in a deep lung full as she slumped into me. I wrapped an arm around her shoulders and licked her salty neck. She trembled so I licked her again. She made the softest little sigh I've ever heard in my life.

"You know, when David dumped me, I thought I'd lose touch with you. That really worried me 'cause after I got to know you, I really liked you." She made that soft little sigh again. "I think because you treated your women friends so tenderly."

I blew smoke behind her head and sucked in a big mouthful of her neck.

"You gonna hickey me? You gonna mark me?" There was a quaver in her voice. She sounded hungry for something.

"Do you want my mark on you, Maureen?" I growled into her ear. Somehow, I wanted to mark her. Put a flag on her that told the world she was taken, spoken for, not available. Mine.

She didn't answer. I felt her take a deep breath and let it out slowly as she relaxed against my chest. I remembered the roach. It had died so I flicked off the ash and ate it as I wandered off into a memory.


Maureen had always been a 'presence' in our group. Noticed, but not ever rising above the noise. Quiet, competent, capable, but not ever floating high enough to get caught up in the swirl of the group's usual boister.

The first time I'd tried to establish a connection with her was a spring ski weekend, just a few months ago. We were standing on the Emigrant bowl cornice lip above Shirley Lake at Squaw Valley. Five of us, our ski tips poking out into the air above the Funnel as we contemplated the steep, ungroomed deep mashed potato snow below.

David, Mo's steady companion for the last year, had asked her if she could handle it, his tone slightly patronizing. She'd responded with a glare. He'd never treated her with much respect I thought.

One by one we jumped in. Big Mo jumped straight in and began carving long quarter circles through the deep crud, followed by her less adept male companion for the trip. Little Mo handled it, stemming carefully, gracefully half way to the bottom. I went last so I could help if someone fell. A lost ski is a bitch to find and dig out of the deep crud sometimes.

Only David fell, but I didn't feel like helping him. I carved to a stop below Mo. She was panting, grinning big, a sheen of sweat on her cheeks and forehead.

"Nice job. You looked good, like you were starting to get into it." I grinned at her.

It seemed to take a moment for her to take her eyes off her floundering boy friend. He'd lost a ski and was obviously angry as he slammed it down across the slope.

"Thanks." She gave me a quick glance before returning her blank gaze to David's distant figure.

I left her to her thoughts.

That night she went to bed early. I saw her sitting up in the bed, her hands neatly folded in her lap on her cotton flannel nighty. She seemed like a lonely little girl, waiting patiently for David, but he was grab assing in the kitchen with two women. One of them mine, dammit. I could hear his excited laughter as he jousted with them. She must have felt my stare for her eyes flicked up to meet mine.

"Feeling okay, Mo." I asked gently.

She gave me a tiny sad eyed smile, nodding before returning her gaze to her hands.

"Need anything?" I asked her with some concern in my voice.

She didn't answer, just shook her head, not looking up. Her long auburn hair waved like gossamer curtains puffed by a gentle breeze. I joined the party in the kitchen.

Later that night, I heard their bed springs squeaking. David's grunts interlaced with Mo's whimpers. Just as I dozed off, I heard his final groan, but didn't hear anything from her. I felt sad for her.


"You've always treated me nice. Why?" Her soft voice, muffled against my chest, brought me back to here and now.

"I like your strength." I spoke softly into her hair. "And your gentleness." I stroked her back, sliding down to her exposed waist. Her soft skin sticky and warm. I didn't mention the sadness I felt she carried within.

"Actually Mo, you have a serenity that makes me envious."

"It's not serenity. It's drugs. I used to do a lot of coke." She hummed a heavy sigh as if remembering a long ago pleasure. "And crank. When I couldn't afford good coke, I'd drink myself stuporous."

"I never new." I was shocked.

"So it's not serenity. Do a lot of drugs and you'll never get your pot to boil again."

"Never ever?"

"So far. It's been well over a year, almost two, since." Her voice trailed off into a whisper.

"What's missing?"

"Passion." She sobbed softly. "I don't feel really alive. It's like the whole world is just out of reach. If I try real hard to touch it, it's just past my finger tips."

"You're depressed, Mo. You need some love in your life."

"Hard to find in this town."

"I don't have any trouble."

"I mean love, not fucking."

"So did I. I love all my women otherwise I couldn't fuck them. No, let me try again. If I don't feel that there is something special about a woman, I avoid them completely. There's no point in using someone for a masturbation toy."

"Anything special about me?"

"Yeah, you don't dance and prance saying 'look at me', 'look at me'. You're solid, too. Wherever you want to go, I know you'll get there."

"I meant fucking special. I want a good fuck this morning. I'm not looking for a relationship, I just want sex." Her tone held a hint of snarl. "With a man."

"Maybe not today. But I have a plan, my pretty." I used my best evil, mad scientist voice.

She laughed softly, giving me a slightly bemused look.

"Gavin, take a shower with me? I'd really like that."


Big Mo

Mo nibbled on my dick head giving me a nice tingle. She locked her lips together and put her free hand on my hip bone as she applied suction, slowly drawing my soft cock into her mouth like she was sucking up a strand of spaghetti. I couldn't help giving her my best groan and shiver when I felt my dick head against the back of her palette. Her tongue was a major pleasure as she tickled and teased with a rigid tongue tip, the finger in my ass busy pleasuring my prostate.

"Mo, look at me."

"Humph?"

She tilted her head back and arched her eyebrows to look me in the eye.

"A fantasy come true. You kneeling in prayer between my legs. My cock stuck in your face. Sorry if that sounds crude."

"Mm Hmm," she hummed and nodded her head.

A shower of pebbles announced the arrival of company. A shaved head, middle aged black man and a tall skinny woman were scrambling down the slope. They ignored us as they walked by. Mo ignored them as they began unrolling a blanket a few yards away. As they shed their shorts and T's it was obvious they were regulars from the deep overall tans. I saw laughter on the woman's face. Her man was coming erect. He was staring at Mo's face and her work on me. The woman scooted close and started giving his very thick uncircumcised cock a slow gentle fingertip massage as they both watched.

Mo was loving my cock now. It was stiff as it ever got and she was stroking, licking, sucking and kissing, singing to it like it was her new puppy. I felt as if she were not giving me pleasure, but taking it, pleasuring herself more than me.

"Come in my mouth, if you want." Mo's voice soft and inviting.

"I'm not close at all." I smiled at her. "Come lay on top of me for a bit."

Mo pulled her rubber clad finger out of my butt hole and backhanded the condom into our trash bag. She sat back on her haunches, giving me a short thoughtful look before crawling over my body on hands and knees. She gently lowered her weight onto me. Sort of snuggling in.

"Let me put it in."

"Mmm." Quiet assent. I felt her arch her hips up so I could slide a hand between us to aim rigid cock into her warmth. She came down slowly as if savoring the feel of being penetrated. She tilted her head back and made a small tight smile.

"I could get used to this, Gavin. You fill me quite nicely."

"I wish I could keep up with you."

"Me too."


Little Mo

Naked in the shower, I stood behind Little Mo, arms around her waist, kissing from her shoulder to her neck, savoring her warm slick skin. I cupped a small firm breast in one hand, her belly in the other. She twisted her head around and raised her mouth to mine. I slid fingers down her belly to find her slick crease. She felt so good in my arms. My long, drawn out sigh made her laugh softly against my lips.

She mumbled against my open mouth. "Our first kiss. Naked in the shower, your fingers in me. Your hard penis rubbing my ass."

"Guess we're both very practical." Best I could do, detached and floating from the powerful herbal treat.

"I want you in me." Her eyes pleading. "Please."

She lurched away, scrambling around the shower curtain. She dropped her butt onto the green cotton bath mat, leaning back on stiff arms. The pleading expression on her face said hurry, please hurry. As I stepped out, she fell to her back, knees lifting and spreading, holding her arms up in welcome. She had a need for something, I know not what. As I lowered myself to rest on my elbows over her, one hand reached for my neck to pull me close, her other hand guiding my cock into her. She made that soft little cry as I slid into her followed by a sharp intake of breath. I held her tightly, not moving. She was trembling.

"Is this what you want." I spoke down into her closed eyes.

"Mmm, hmm" she hummed through her nose. Her hips began moving carefully as if experimenting with new sensations.

"Big enough?"

"I've had bigger but they didn't have a man on the other end." She shuddered. "So nice to be penetrated again," she groaned.

She began to grind with eager intensity.

"Tell me you love me, Gavin. Please. I know it's a lie, but say it anyway." Her words came out in a rushing whine.

"I love you, my friend. Truly I do. That's no lie. I love you, Mo." I spoke in measured tones with much warmth.

She let out a soft cry. She understood. I loved her as a friend.

"It's so close, but it wont come," groaning out her frustration.

"Use your fingers. Tell me what you want."

Her arm darted between us. Her fingers furious.

"Oh, just fuck me now. Don't be gentle. I want my fuck." She ground out her demand through clenching teeth.

I let myself go berserk between her legs, pounding with no regard for her comfort. I heard a faint cry through the blood pulsing in my ears. Her body convulsed once, twice, her arms clutching me ever so tightly then she fell limp. I held still above her, my eyes closed, panting into her hair, trying to ignore the stinging rug burns on the inside of my knees.


Big Mo

Mo was heavy on me. She'd sprawled limp after descending onto my cock. I kneaded her plump buns and tried to tickle her ass hole, slowly humping up into her. Her buns started slowly clenching and unclenching.

"Enjoying yourself, Mo?"

"Oh, yes, Gavin. Let's stay like this forever."

"Get some weight on your elbows so I can breathe."

"Sorry." She jerked her arms in. Her full, pendulous breasts tickling my chest with every thrust.

There was a soft cry from the woman on the nearby blanket. She was on her hands and knees, staring at Mo's clenching ass. Her man kneeling behind her, his big dark hands gripping her hips, dimpling her soft flesh, slowly undulating his hips. His eyes too, were locked on Mo's ass.

I rolled my head to look Mo in the face, smiling brightly up at her. She smiled back. I raised my eyebrows and gestured at the coupled pair with my chin. Mo's face took on the most incredulous look. She shook her head, a quick nervous little shake. I gave her my best begging face. She stared at me for a long moment then made a little shrug with her shoulder.


Little Mo

"God, you fucked me."

"Mm?"

"You fucked me. Fucked me good."

"Yes. So I did."

"You didn't come. You're still hard in me."

"Yeah. I want you to suck me off."

She shuddered, her face showing disgust.

"I can't do that. I hate the taste of... That stuff." Her head flopped to the side. She took a deep breath and blew out a big sigh.

"Your cunt juice?"

"No. David's was so bitter."

"Mine's not. Blow me, Mo. Please?"

"Please don't ask me to do that."

"Mo, suck my cock. You got what you wanted, now give me what I want."

"You've gone soft. Why bother?"


Big Mo

I patted the blanket. The woman raised her head, her short hair fluttering softly in the mild breeze. She had a soft little smile on her face.

I waited a moment and patted the blanket again. The skinny woman swung her blue eyes slowly to mine. I gave her an easy smile and patted the blanket again.

"Ahhh," she said and crawled over to us, leaving her man kneeling on their blanket. His long cock, very thick, shiny with her fluids, gleamed in the morning sun. His foreskin, skinned back, revealed a large dark reddish mahogany dick head.

"I'm Rosemary, he's Lonny." Still on hands and knees, she positioned her body alongside ours.

"Nice to meet you both," Mo said. Her voice squeaked the last word. Rosemary had cupped her swaying breast and pinched her nipple.

"I'm Gavin, she's Mo. Ah, that's nice." Mo had clamped tight on my cock. Rosemary had pinched her again.

"Lonny, get your beautiful cock over here." Gentle affection in her voice.

Lonny knee walked towards us, his rigid cock bobbing and waving before him. Mo seemed to stare at it with kid in a candy store fascination until it disappeared from view into Rosemary.

"Ahhh," she sighed, "Lonny, I never get enough of you." She raised her head high. She had a tiny, very pleased smile on her face.

"Mo. let's do it like they are." I patted her butt and pushed her off me. She rolled and scrambled quickly, eagerly even, to her hands and knees. I rolled and did a push up to kneel beside Lonny as Mo scrambled into position.

"Turn around so I can watch," she said firmly as she reversed direction.


Little Mo

"Why do you guys always want your cocks sucked? Why don't you just cruise the gay bars with your fly open?" Mo's tone was whiney and put upon.

"It's power tripping."

"You're telling me the obvious. Does Maureen suck you off?"

I let her hear irritation in my voice. "We haven't been fucking. Probably wont, I'm not her type." I made a little smile for her and spoke warmly. "Let's go cuddle in your bed." I stood up over her and held out hands. She gave me hers and pulled herself to her feet.

"You've been hanging out with her a lot lately. I'm surprised you haven't pitched her."

"She intimidates me. Okay? I probably wouldn't be able to get it up."

Maureen started to laugh. She put her hands on her hips and laughed in my face, shaking her head as if to completely negate my admission.

"I didn't say anything funny. Why are you laughing at me?"

"You must be blind. Don't you see the way she looks at you?"

"What are you talking about," I said, too harshly, irritated by her statement.

"She likes you. She thinks you're cute, Gavin."

I stared at her, a blank faced, hard eyed stare.

"Is that supposed to make me feel complimented? It doesn't. Not a bit."

"Why not? She enjoys your company. Does it hurt that she doesn't feel you're a candidate for long term lover status? Is your ego that fragile?" Her voice soft. Cruel questions asked with the gentleness of a friend.

Mo reached over, squeezed my arm, smiling sweetly. "Let's go snuggle."


Big Mo

"What's it feel like, Rosemary? A cock that big."

"Oh, so hard to describe," Rosemary sighed softly.

"Can I borrow him?" Big Mo's voice panting, breathless.

I twisted away from her butt, gesturing my acceptance of her plea.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.