I'll Fuck Your Brother and You Can Fuck Mine - Cover

I'll Fuck Your Brother and You Can Fuck Mine

by JAX

Copyright© 2002 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: the title itself explains the plot

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Masturbation   .

It was hot in my bedroom, too bloody hot for me, I had showered earlier and now I lay naked on my bed. I ran my hands gently over my curves, squeezing here and there. Outside my window I could hear my two older brothers working in the garden; the mower was going, making a loud din. My mind wondered to thinking about my two brothers, their almost naked bodies, the sweat dripping of straining muscles. Stop it you slut, I said to myself, getting yourself all un-necessary. I got off the bed and looked out the window and yes there they were working in just their small shorts.

I needed to be closer to them, close enough to smell their maleness, see their muscles move. Well I can't go down dress like this, I giggled at the thought, sure would make their day if I did. I ransacked my draws and found a small pair of shorts. I could just about wiggle them over my hips. I looked at myself in the full-length mirror. Not bad, I like to look at myself, I liked the way my naked boobs stood out proudly, although not big, they were a very nice handful; now for at top. I tried on a T-shirt, no good, how about a button up shirt, perhaps just tied up under my bust. No didn't look right. I found an old denim waistcoat, it fitted ok except I couldn't do it up, all of it's buttons were missing. I had a flash, using an old shoelace I tied the two sides together, leaving a good inch gap to show of my naked skin beneath.

I join my two brothers outside in the sunshine.

"Hi sis," called out Pat, "come to give us a hand."

"No way, dad told you two to cut the grass," I chuckled, "I'm just here to look good."

"Well you sure do that sis," laughed Terry.

"Well you could bring us a cold drink," said Joe.

"Ok, that I can do," I said and returned with two cans of coke from the fridge.

"Looks like our little sister is all grown up," said Terry, ogling the front of my waistcoat.

"Sure does," confirmed Joe.

I sat down to watch them work, despite the heat, their near naked bodies was getting to me. I needed to be pinned to my bed by a large cock and bloody soon to or I'll go crazy. Just then I heard the phone ring and I went to answer it.

"Hi June, it's Janice," said my friend, "why don't you come on over to my house and hang awhile."

"Great," I said anything to get away from the sights in my back garden.

Janice lives only a few streets away so I was soon knocking on her door. But it was out of the frying pan and into the fire, for there was her brother Tom also stripped off down to a pair of small shorts.

"Hi Tom," I called out.

"Hi yourself," he leered at my exposed flesh, sending goose bumps up my legs to my already wet pussy. Well at least he wasn't my brother and therefore a legitimate target for my lust. Poor Janice was almost forgotten as Tom and I chatted, his eyes raking over me, taken in my long legs and partially exposed bust.

"Do you want to go out sometime," he asked.

"Sure, give us a call," I said.

"Come on June let's go up to my room," said Janice.

"Sure," I said, dragging myself away from Tom.

"What's with you," inquired Janice, "you're like a bitch in heat."

"Yeah sorry," I smiled, "but you should see Joe and Terry around my place, working half naked right in front of me."

"Half-naked, oh tell me more," she sighed.

"God no, I'm too bloody hot already," I said.

"Go on tell me and we'll have a cuddle," she offered. We had 'cuddles' before so I agreed. I slipped of my shorts and waistcoat, Janice quickly got naked too and we lay down together.

"Go on tell me," urged Janice. Her hand moving over my skin, squeezing and cupping.

"Well they are mowing the back lawn," I started to say.

"But what are they wearing," she cut in.

"Wearing, oh yes," I said, her hands were distracting me. "Just these cut down shorts, the legs and torsos bare, sweat dripping off them."

"Oh my God," she sighed, "lets go over there now."

"Yeah, in a minute," I sighed, her fingers had just found my dripping pussy.

"God you're so wet," she said, "bet I am too." I own fingers confirmed the fact and together we frigged each other to a joint climax. It was too hot to lie in each other's arms so we just lay side by side while we cooled off.

"Shit that just makes it worse," I exclaimed, "what I need is a stiff one pumping into me."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.