Fresh Off The Bus - Cover

Fresh Off The Bus

Copyright© 2002 by Stormbringer

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Naive young girl arrives in New York looking to be a model and finds herself an interracial porn star. The first in my E&I Enterprises saga.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Reluctant   Coercion   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Ann called Tyrone as soon as she got back to her apartment. "Tyrone, I think there must be some mistake, I only got paid $300 for all the work I did today."

"No mistake Ann," said Tyrone. "Your not a $1000 an hour model yet. You've got to build up a resume. You'll get some extra money when your seasonal pictures get published, but that could take months."

"But it wasn't enough to cover my rent."

"Look if you need money, we can do a nude layout. I'll get you the money right away.

"No thanks," said Ann, hanging up.

The phone rang almost immediately. It was her mother. "I'm so proud of my little girl. I knew you had what it takes to make it in the city the moment I saw you on stage at the pageant. How did your first shoot go? I can't wait to see some pictures of you."

Ann managed to get a few words in before hanging up an hour later. She called Tyrone back immediately. "Tyrone, this is Ann again. What exactly would a nude layout entail?"


Ann came in early again the next day. The same blonde girl, Suzie, did her hair and make up. Which wasn't hard as they were doing a beach scene and Ann's hair was supposed to be wet and dripping like she had just emerged from the water.

She put on a tiny white g-string bikini

in the dressing room and then walked over to an enclosed shower. She showered in the bikini, fretting when she clearly saw her nipples through the thin material, but remembering she would be taking it off anyway.

Ann was still dripping when she walked over to the painted beach scene. "Ann were going to take some pictures of you in the bikini first and then your going to take off your top and spring up like you just lost it in a wave. Let me get some shots off your breasts and then cover them with your arms like you've just realized what happened. Understand?"

Ann nodded and posed in the bikini for some shots. "Now take your top off," said Latrell.

"Wait, before I do it, I'd like to know how much I'm getting for this."

Tyrone had been watching from the corner of the room smoking a cigar. He stepped forward and said, "This job pays $500."

"That's it," she said. She had been starting to untie her top, but quit when he told her how much.

"That's it," he said puffing away on the cigar. "Nudes aren't worth that much unless we bring in a male model. Then it would be $1200."

$1200, that would pay off her rent and a good part of her credit card. "I can't do that, my parents would die if they saw me nude with a man."

"Your in luck. The magazine this is for is only distributed on the East coast," said Tyrone.

"I'm confused. What exactly would these pictures be selling if I'm not wearing clothes?"

"Magazines of course," said Tyrone.

"What kind of magazines?"

"We call them pornos," said Tyrone.

'My god, ' she thought. 'I almost just posed nude for a porno rag.' "I'm sorry, I can't do this," said Ann heading towards the dressing room to get her clothes.

"The choice is yours Ann, but there's not much else you can do in this city to earn $1200 for one days work," Tyrone called after her.

Ann had almost made it to the dressing room when a hand grabbed her shoulder. "Ann wait," said Latrell spinning her around. "I think you should reconsider."

"I can't do it Latrell. I'm a decent, moral women. Those magazines exploit women."

"Ann, look, I know you need the money and you don't have to worry about these pictures getting out West to your parents.

"I can't Latrell," she said sobbing as tears welled up in her eyes.

"All you have to do is some suggestive poses with a male model. You don't have to actually have sex with him, just pose."

"I can't do it," she said suddenly feeling guilty. Latrell had discovered her after all and gotten her a job.

"Listen Ann, I don't want you to do anything you don't think is right. All I can promise you is that I will make the pictures as tasteful as possible and that I can touch them up a little to make them look like someone else."

"I don't know."

"Ann, I'm not supposed to tell any of our models this, but we've got a lot of big contracts coming in next month from some top companies. Don't blow your chance to make it big. All the supermodels have done nudes."

"Latrell, I don't know what to do," she said crying. "Let me think about it."

Latrell nodded and said to take her time. Ann went into the dressing room and sat on the bench. She started weighing the pro's and con's. $1200, no one would recognize her, the chance for some better work next month, her parents wouldn't know, and the money would get her through the month. She could apply at several other modeling agencies and all she had to do was debase herself for a couple hours. One thing made up her mind, she knew she couldn't go back to Idaho after living in New York.

Latrell looked relieved when she walked out onto the beach set still in the bikini. She looked around and was glad to see that Tyrone had left.

Ann walked onto the set and Latrell started snapping some pictures. "Ok Ann, it's now or never."

Ann squatted and loosened up her bikini top. Suzie kneeled at her feet and splattered some water up, so that it would loo like Ann was springing up out of the water. Ann jumped up and the top flew off away from her body. It took all her will not to cover her breasts as they were exposed to strangers for the first time. Her large breasts bounced up and down and Ann was surprised at the feeling of freedom she felt being virtually nude outside her home for the first time.

Ann gasped and covered her breasts like she was just realizing she had lost her top.

"Great Ann now go over to the wall and kneel by the ocean." Ann went over to the sea scene painted on the wall and Latrell continued, "Wave your hand up into the air like you need help. Now close your eyes, like your going unconscious and we'll bring in the lifeguard." Ann did as she was told and felt herself being lifted into strong male arms. "Hang limply Ann until I say to wake up." Ann felt the lifeguard walking like he was carrying her out of the water.

"Lay her down on the blanket, bend over and give her mouth to mouth."

Ann didn't think she would have to have physical contact and was about to protest when she felt big lips connect with hers.

"Ann wake up and look at your hero."

Ann opened her eyes and stared into Tyrone's brutish face. She gasped. "Tyrone, your the model."

Tyrone grinned and she saw the light reflect off a gold tooth. "None of our regular models were available on such short notice, so I decided to fill in."

Ann didn't like the idea of posing nude with an ugly black man like Tyrone. "Why couldn't Latrell do it," she said thinking that the handsome black man would make a better model.

"Because I don't know anything about photography."

"Ann wrap your arms around Tyrone's neck and look at him like he's the most handsome man you've ever seen," said Latrell. Ann did thinking that she would make a good actress as she stared lovingly, at the ugly, black man.

"Great, now Tyrone back off and look at her body and Ann thrust those big breasts up a little.

"Tyrone, now lean over and cup her breasts, now bend over and stick your tongue out at her nipple while I zoom in."

"Wait," said Ann. "I'm not sure I'm comfortable with a close up."

"Look at it this way Ann, The more I zoom in on your body, the less chance of someone recognizing your face."

That made up Ann's mind pretty quick. Then, her body jerked as Tyrone's tongue flickered over her nipple. "Hey no touching," she said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.