Brittany Revisited - Cover

Brittany Revisited

Copyright© 2002 by John Michaels

Chapter 2: Nicole

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: Nicole - Brittany catches her brother doing something nasty, and blackmails him. Can he turn the tables?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Brittany went to school the next day feeling happier than she'd been for months. For weeks, she had known what a shallow, useless life she'd been leading. And now she was out of it. Her old hobby - clothes, makeup, chattering - was behind her. She had a new hobby now - living up to her brother's image of her, and trying to make up for all the pain she'd caused him. It wasn't a chore, either. She'd enjoyed herself last night, more than she could ever remember before.

Between lessons, Melanie and Nicole called to her. "Hi, Britt! Come round tonight?"

"Can't make it, I'm afraid," she shouted back. "Gotta get some work done!"

"Fine. That's what we want, too."

"Sorry, guys. I need my own computer - that's where I've got all my notes."

"Ok - we'll come round to your place."

"No, thanks. I really need to work on it by myself." Damn, they were being persistent.

"Ok. Be seeing you!" The two girls stalked off, noses in the air.

Soon after Brittany and Rob got home that afternoon, the telephone rang. Rob answered.

"Oh. Hi, Melanie." Rob covered the mouthpiece. "It's Melanie for you, Britt."

Britt took the phone, but motioned for Rob to pick up the kitchen extension.

"Hi, Mel. What can I do for you?"

"Britt, darling! That work you're doing. The class maths assignment?"

"That's right. It'll take me most of the evening, so there's no way I can get out tonight."

"And while you're going for your zillionth 'A' grade, do you care about your friends?"

"Sorry?"

"We've got assignments, too. We need a little help." A little help, right. In other words, Britt doing three assignments instead of one. Mel and Nikki's only contribution was to read through the whole thing so that at least they understood it enough to answer questions. And they even skimped that small chore.

"Look, Mel. Of course I'll help a little, if I can. But you've got to start doing at least some of the work. The teachers are getting suspicious. Both of you friends of mine, and your grades shoot up through the roof as soon as we start getting together, and you don't even seem to know what you've written about!"

"You dare to say that! After all we've done for you? The clothes, the makeup - we've taken you places, introduced you to some pretty fine people, given you the kind of social life you wanted..."

"Mel, look. Yes, I'm grateful for what you tried to do. But I think I'll have to back out. The way you like to live, it's not for me. Hanging around in bars, chattering about nothing much - it's a bit, well..."

"A bit what?"

"A bit... boring, I'd say."

"Boring! You're calling us boring! You ungrateful little bitch! We're coming round, now!" The phone went down.

"Uh-oh, sis! You've made yourself a couple of enemies there, I reckon!"

Brittany looked scared. "Don't let them in, Rob! Please!"

"How soon could they get here?"

"Um - if they're both at Mel's house, about a half hour. But they probably won't be. Nikki will have gone home first. Probably only just got there. So Mel will call her, she'll go to Mel's, then they'll both come on here. Maybe an hour."

"Should be time enough to set them a little trap."

"What kind of trap?"

"If we can get them on videotape trying to force you to write their assignments, and admitting that they've done it before, we can make them leave you alone."

Britt considered it. "Hey, Rob - that's blackmail you're talking about - again!"

"Yup. Reckon it is. Do you reckon I can make a career out of it?" They both laughed, and hugged each other, then swung into action.

Rob set up the video camera inconspicuously on the wardrobe in Britt's room, between a couple of boxes. Control and data cables from it, through the wall into Rob's room next door, linked to video recorder and TV.

Brittany grinned. "I'm glad Dad had that channel put in between our rooms, for the computer network link."

"Me too," said Rob. "This way, I can see and hear what's going on."

"Yes, that's good. Melanie sounded pretty scary."

"We've got some time left. Let's run a cable from the video recorder in my room to the TV in yours."

"Why should we need that?"

"Then, if we need to, I can play back the video through your TV. Show them what we've got on them - without letting them near the actual tape."

"Fine. And then we're done here, with some time to spare."

Rob looked at his watch. "At least three minutes if they were coming straight over, at least a half-hour if Nicole was at her place."

They finished up, and headed for the lounge, and watched TV for a while, with Rob's hand inside his sister's panties and her hand stroking his cock. She undid his zipper, and watched it spring free.

"I was reading something about deepthroating. I'd like to have a go."

"Be my guest!", grinned Rob.

Brittany knelt in front of him, and took about half his length into her mouth. Then she pushed down a little further, then some more. Suddenly, she broke off, retching.

"Sorry, Rob. It caught the back of my throat. The angle's wrong... let me figure."

Rob watched his sister considering the problem, as if it were a set question in geometry.

"Ok", she decided. "Let's try it this way. Lie down on the floor... that's right. Now I kneel above you, like I did yesterday... that should be better. Now your cock's pointing the same direction as my throat. The way we were before, it was trying to head up into my nose!"

This time, she did better from the start. About three-quarters, and more feeding in all the time. It was in her throat! Rob could feel the cartilage rings rubbing against the head of his cock, backwards and forwards. Suddenly, she disengaged.

"Hey, Britt! That was great - but why did you stop?"

"Because, dear, darling Brother", she panted, "I couldn't breathe! Your big fat cock was blocking the way completely!"

"Oh. Pity - I was enjoying that! Sorry."

"Don't be. We'll get there. I can hold my breath - I can nearly swim a length underwater, remember."

Rob remembered the exercises she'd learned and performed - deep breathing, while swinging arms back and forward for extra lung expansion, to hyperventilate as much oxygen into her bloodstream as possible. And found it strangely amusing to see his skinny little sister doing the same exercises for a very different purpose. Instead of swimming a length, she planned on taking a length - his length - down her throat. After two minutes of determined exercising, she got back to work. This time, there was no hesitation. Straight down the throat, in and out, in and out... he reached a very fast climax, which she reacted to by making the in stroke as deep as she could, and holding it there, gently tickling his testicles as if to increase the semen flow. He lay there gasping, as his creamy fluids gushed straight down Britt's throat and into her stomach. Eventually the flow slackened, and she gently withdrew, licking the last few drops from the end of his knob.

"Was that ok?"

"That was terrific! You are one amazing girl!"

"I learn fast. And I like learning this stuff. It's way better than schoolwork!"

They decided that they'd better leave the experimenting there for a while. They were going to need all their wits about them for the coming confrontation. They were sitting separately, watching TV, when the door chime sounded.

"That's probably for me, Rob", she said, keeping to her role. She went to the door. As expected, Melanie and Nicole stood there.

"Uh... hi, you two!"

"Hi, Britt!", said Nicole. "Look - Mel thinks you might have got the wrong idea on the phone. We're not angry. We're your friends. Friends do each other favors."

"Just a minute, Nikki", said Brittany, casting a worried look in Rob's direction, still in character. "I think we'd better go upstairs and talk, don't you?"

They went upstairs, and into her room. Brittany closed the door behind them. As soon as it was shut, Rob skimmed swiftly but silently up to his room, turning on the TV and recorder. The TV sound was switched low, so it wouldn't carry back into Britt's room, but easily clear enough for him to follow the conversation.

Nicole: "Like I was saying, friends do each other favors. You've done us some, we've done you some. Although, according to Mel, you don't think they were exactly favors we were doing."

Melanie: "She said we were boring! Us!"

Nicole: "Now, don't go off on one, Mel. Let's hear what Britt has to say about that."

Britt: "I didn't say you were boring, Mel. I just said that I was getting a little bored with what we were doing. Drinking, clothes talk, boy talk. Always the same. I guess I get bored easily."

Mel: "Oh, we do lots more exciting things than that. Maybe she's ready to hear about them, Nikki. What do you think?"

Nikki: "Maybe later. First, though, we've got a big problem. Those assignments have to be handed in end of this month. No excuses, they said. Mel and I don't have a chance, and we finish up the term flunking a required subject!"

Britt: "So, what do you need me to do?"

Rob, next door, smiled with pride in his sister. She hadn't offered anything, just waited for them to lay it openly on the line.

Nikki: "We'd like you to help us with our papers."

Britt: "So, how far have you gone with them?"

Mel: "We haven't. Don't know where to start, as usual."

Britt: "So, you don't exactly want help. You want me to do the whole paper?"

Mel: "That's right. We'd be so grateful! We really do need those grades."

Britt: "I've been thinking. It doesn't sound very honest. Shouldn't people work for the grades they get?"

Mel: "This is a fine time to go soft on us! If you hadn't been writing our assignments all term, we'd have had to keep up with the work, then we'd know what we needed to do this one. So it's your fault."

Wow! Open confession about past cheating!

Britt: "No, Mel, it's not my fault. You asked me. You pleaded. At first, it was 'just this once'. And then every week. Lately, it's been every assignment. And you won't even take the time to learn what's in the work I've done for you. If you'd done that, you'd be able to do this one without my help. It's mainly just a summary of the term's work."

Nikki: "You were happy enough to do it. You did pretty well out of us!"

Britt: "Yes, I was grateful to you. You got me into a world that I'd always wanted. Gave me a few cast-off clothes. Later on, sold me more clothes."

Mel: "At one heck of a discount!"

Britt: "Sure. But you were tired of them, and wouldn't have worn them again anyway. So no great sacrifice on your part. Meanwhile, I was sitting up night after night doing your schoolwork for you!"

Nikki: "Hey, calm down, guys! No need to fight about who did what, and who gained most. If a relationship's working right, everybody gains. Yes?"

Britt: "I suppose so. Ok, I'll calm down. I don't see why I should do your assignments, but I'll listen good while you tell me."

Mel: "That's better. I'm sorry I'm a bit sharp at the moment. It's past time for my medication. Have you got that bottle you're looking after for me, Britt?"

Britt: "Sure, I have. That's why you asked me to keep it, because you keep losing things and I don't."

Rob saw her delve into her school bag, emerging with a small brown bottle, which she gave to Mel. Mel took out a capsule, and swallowed it straight down. She handed one to Nikki, who did the same.

Britt: "What are you taking Mel's medication for, Nikki? Isn't that dangerous?"

Nikki: "Not this stuff, it isn't. Prescription medicines, yeah, they shouldn't be passed around. But this is just feel-good medication. Nothing dangerous, and it works for everybody. Try some!"

Britt: "Uh... no thanks. I'm feeling pretty good already." Rob saw her grin at the camera, and smiled back.

Mel: "Honey, you don't know anything! This stuff really works. It makes you feel good, and helps you to party all night long if you want. And I usually want!"

Nikki: "You think you're feeling good now, but the high you get from just one of these little capsules is out of this world!

Britt: "You mean, it's an illegal drug?"

Mel: "Sure, if you want to take it like that. The Man doesn't want us enjoying ourselves. He wants us working our butts off, paying taxes, so he can live high on the hog."

Britt: "Who do you mean, 'The Man'?"

Nikki: "The bastards who run the country. They run it for themselves, not for us. All they want out of us is work. They don't want us to have fun. They keep all the fun for themselves. And believe me, they got plenty of these little pills. All they could want!"

Britt: "I've heard that drugs are expensive. Is your allowance that big? I thought it all went on clothes and things."

Mel: "Allowance! Let me tell you what my fucking parents did to my allowance. They cut it right back! I probably get less than you do. And so does Nikki."

Britt: "But... you always have loads of nice new things, both of you. And why would they cut your allowances? I would have thought they'd have been pleased with you, with your grades going up lately."

Nikki: "This was a while back, before we got to know you properly. Mel's father caught her with her little bottle. Decided she had too much cash, and cut it down to soda-pop and bus-fare level. Telephoned my mother, who searched my room. Found my little bottle, did the same to my allowance."

Britt: "But what about all the new clothes?"

Mel: "We told them that our whole social life was based around fashion. We had to have new clothes, otherwise we might as well stop living. So, what the bastards did was give us charge accounts at some of the shops. We could buy clothes, but nothing else. And they got the receipts, and checked against our wardrobes to make sure we weren't buying stuff to sell on. Made sure we got plenty of wear out of everything we bought."

Nikki: "Didn't check the underwear, though. We made a bit of cash getting slips and panties for some of our friends, but not enough."

Britt: "So that's why you were selling old clothes to me!"

Rob admired the way Britt was leading the questioning, while just looking interested. He also noticed how relaxed and loose-tongued the others had become ever since taking the 'medication'. This sure was getting interesting! He fantasized about Mel and Nikki, naked and panting, with their legs apart and their little cunts and assholes ready for action. He wondered how long it would take to make the full round of six - nine counting Britt - orifices, climaxing into each.

Mel: "That's right! Money from you, money from underwear sales, it still wasn't enough to pay for the pills we needed. We asked the guy who sold them to cut us a deal."

Britt: "Uh... what sort of a deal?"

Nikki: "You know... we line him up some new customers, he gives us a discount. We know a lot of kids in school. Or we could sell it on for him. That sort of thing."

Mel: "He laughed at us. Said he had all the business he needed, at the full price."

Nikki: "Then he offered us another deal. Didn't sound so great at first, but it turned out all right."

Britt: "What was that?"

Nikki: "He always had girls around. He was getting all he needed. But he'd never had any really young stuff. Offered us a free bottle each, in exchange for a fuck."

Britt: "What? And you went for it?"

Mel: "Not a whole lot of choice, honey. Once you've had one of these little pills, life without them is pretty flat. And it wasn't so bad. Don't know why people make such a big deal of it."

Britt (still looking mildly interested): "So you carried on giving him sex in exchange for the pills?"

Nikki: "We tried, but he wasn't interested. He said he'd enjoyed it, but once was enough. Offered to put us in touch with other guys who might be more regular."

Mel: "There's a lot of guys out there who like fucking really young girls. And they're willing to pay plenty."

Nikki: "And that, dear, sweet, innocent little Brittany, is how we pay for our pills, and our booze, and our makeup, and half our clothes."

Britt: "You're hookers!"

Mel: "Don't say that, you little bitch! We do it because we have to! And only one night a week, or sometimes maybe two. It's not like we're professionals or anything."

Nikki: "If our parents hadn't stopped our allowances... anyway, there you were, the famous Brittany Kramer, brightest girl the school's ever seen. Panting to be like us. We figured, get you on our side, get a little help with our work, our parents start loving us again, our allowances get reinstated, and we can kiss goodbye to our part-time job and our nasty, sweaty clients."

Britt: "So you never really liked me. It was just a put-on, to get me to do your work for you. Get out! I hate you both!"

Nikki: "Come on, Britt. Don't be like that. That's how it was at the start, sure, but we like you now. We really like you. Please..."

Mel: "Don't bother, Nikki. She's not going to come across with anything for us. Miss Goody Two-Shoes! She hates me? What a laugh... I hate everything about her, from the cute little bow in her hair to her sweet little pink toes! She's so good, she makes me want to vomit! There's a better way of doing this."

Britt: "What do you mean?"

Mel: "I mean, that we are going to hold you down and force a couple of these little pills down your throat. You'll fight against it at first, but you'll thank us for it later. And soon you'll be begging to do our work, just so you can get some more."

Nikki: "And she can maybe take her turn with the creeps, as well!"

Mel: "Great idea, Nikki! I know at least one guy who'll pay a lot extra for a sweet little nervous virgin. If we can find two or three guys, we can get an auction going! Right... let's get started."

She counted out two pills from the bottle, and headed towards Brittany, who looked to be frozen with fear. Nicole got there first, and pushed Brittany roughly down on to the bed. She clamped her teeth shut, but the two girls were twisting her arms, pinching her, anything to try to make her open her mouth and scream. As soon as the mouth was open, the pills would be in.

Suddenly, the door flew open. Rob stood there, looking thunderous.

"Get away from my sister!"

The two attackers backed off. "It wasn't anything, Rob", trilled Mel, oozing charm. "We were just larking about - weren't we, Britt."

"No, Rob", said Brittany, dully. "They weren't. They were trying to force some of those pills" - she pointed at the bottle - "down my throat. They wanted to turn me into a drug addict."

"Don't be silly, Brittany!", said Nicole. "Why on earth would we want to do that?"

"Wait there, you two", ordered Rob. "I'll be right back. Don't do anything to Britt, or you'll be really sorry!"

He went to his room and hit rewind/play on the video recorder. Then back to Brittany's room, where the two girls were still trying to look innocent. He turned on the television. Melanie and Nicole were at first puzzled, then horrified, by what they saw and heard. Rob showed the first minute or so, up to Melanie saying "Oh, we do lots more exciting things than that. Maybe she's ready to hear about them, Nikki. What do you think?", before turning off the TV.

"You were right on the mark there, Melanie", said Rob. "Though I'm not sure your parents will find what you do exciting."

The girls listened with growing apprehension, the effects of the drug fading as they faced the sobering truth.

"I love my little sister. I like to look after her. You scared her, Mel, when you threatened her on the telephone. So we set up this little recording studio to catch the two of you trying to bribe or bully Brittany into helping you to cheat your schoolwork. That's all. We were going to tape it, show you we'd taped it, and tell you to get out of her life, leave her alone, or we'd show the tape to your parents and the school. But after what I've heard... you're a couple of underage hookers, turning tricks to buy drugs. You even wanted to sell drugs yourselves, to turn other kids into addicts. You pretended to befriend my sister, so that she could get you in good with your parents and get your allowance back, so you could buy even more drugs. Ok. You're cheating the school, you're cheating your parents, you're breaking a lot of laws, you're wrecking your bodies. Maybe not my business, although I know your parents and they're good people who deserve better. And I'm darned sure the school does. What is my business, though, is those last few minutes, which are also on tape. When you tried to turn my sister into another drug-crazed hooker like yourselves. That I can't forgive."

Melanie swallowed convulsively. "Please, Rob. We didn't mean it."

Brittany spoke up for the first time. "Oh, yes you did, Mel. Every word."

"We didn't really", wailed Nicole. "It was the drugs talking."

"Oh, yes", said Rob. "That reminds me. The wonderful feel-good capsules. Tell me, why were they in Britt's bag?"

"Our moms have been talking to each other. They think we might still be taking them. They could search our rooms, search our bags. We know the school searches lockers now and then, so we couldn't leave them there."

"So you got Britt to hold them for you. If they're found - hey, not your problem. Bitches!"

"What... what are you going to do, Rob?", asked Melanie.

"Tell your parents. I think I'd better just describe what's on the tape. I don't think they could bear to actually watch it, the poor souls."

"No, Rob!", cried Nicole. "Please. They'd be so terribly hurt! And like you say, they're good people. We'll do anything you say, won't we, Mel?"

"Yes, Rob! Please? Please don't show my parents that tape."

Rob made eye contact with Brittany, to try to get her take on the situation. To his surprise, she was obviously trying to avoid bursting out laughing. Suddenly he realised. It was almost a replay of last night's scene between the two of them, except that now there were two thirteen-year-olds pleading for their lives. He recognised the symmetry in the situation, and flashed a grin at her. They were obviously of the same mind. So, what should he do? There was no doubt, he could turn his fantasy into reality here. He could rape them from now to Christmas, over and over again. Ask his buddies to join in for a party. Anything. They couldn't have become hookers if they were prudish. Again, the picture rose up in his mind's eye. Two pairs of tits. Two cunts. Two assholes. Two mouths. And all of them available, for anything he wanted. He could have a lot of fun here. It wasn't like the previous night, where he was driven partly by anger and hatred, but mostly by relief at getting out of Britt's clutches. This time, he was calm, in control of himself, and definitely in the driving seat! The two girls would do anything - ANYTHING - rather than let their parents find out. All this passed through his mind in an instant, followed by the realization that it wasn't what he wanted. He'd done the rape thing yesterday. Today, he just wanted to punish the girls for what they'd tried to do to Britt. And it would work better if he stayed in control of himself.

"Right. You'll do anything I ask?"

"Anything at all. Please!"

"Ok. Take your clothes off. Both of you. You'd better go into my room, Britt. I'd rather you didn't watch this."

Britt looked as if she was about to argue, then noticed him pointedly glancing at the camera. She'd be able to watch whatever was going to happen, without losing her nervous-virgin reputation. The Brittany they thought they knew certainly wouldn't want to watch her brother with two naked hookers! The real one thought that she probably would!

Melanie and Nicole stripped, with considerably less reluctance than Brittany had shown. Their life as hookers had obviously eliminated any body-consciousness. Rob took some time to admire the view. After so many months of frustration, suddenly he was getting to see a lot more than his share of pussy!

Mel, to his surprise, had looked better with her clothes on. She wasn't fat, but her muscles, especially on her legs and upper arms, hung flabbily. Her abdomen sagged as well. He remembered that she used to go out for sports, but clearly her new life didn't involve much exercise. Her short blonde hair had been mussed when she took off her T-shirt, and she hadn't bothered primping it back into place. Her cunt had quite a lot of darkish hair around it. Not a natural blonde, then! Her tits were quite large and firm, though. Quite a bit bigger than Britt's. He was tempted to grab hold of them, but that wasn't part of his game plan, so he had to pass up the chance.

Nicole was part-black, so hadn't tried to bleach her hair. It hung long, black and glossy, down to within six inches of her ass. Smaller tits, about the same size as Brittany, but a glorious shade of brown. She was shades of brown all over, and looked wonderful. She hadn't let herself go like her friend - her muscles were taut and well-defined, and she moved like a ballet dancer. Rob didn't notice any pubic hair. Likely there was some, but fine, and nearly the same shade as her skin.

He sat down on the bed, and beckoned to Melanie.

"Come here, and lay across my knees."

"What are you going to do?"

"Something you should have had a long time ago. A really good spanking."

"No! You can't!" Melanie had obviously been expecting something more conventional. Well, she was going to be disappointed in that, too.

"Look, Melanie", he growled. "Either you get across my knees and take your punishment - quietly, we don't want to disturb the neighbours - or I show your parents that tape. Your choice."

Very slowly and unwillingly, she laid down across his legs, ass upwards. He took the chance to examine it more closely. After all, it was only the second he'd been able to check. A little broader than Britt's, with a little less "spring" to the muscles. She really should get some exercise. If nothing else, she'd be able to put her price up! He stroked the quivering globes gently, and then brought his hand down hard on the left buttock. Melanie jerked with the impact, but made no sound.

"You've brought this on yourself, Melanie." Slap, on the other buttock. "You've cheated your parents, the school, and my sister." SLAP, at the top of the buttocks. "Most of all, though, you've cheated yourself. You used to be a happy, pretty girl." SLAP, at the bottom of the buttocks. "You're not either of those things now, are you?" And one final, resounding SLAP, dead centre. "Now get off, and go and sit over there. Or stand, if you'd rather."

Melanie moved off, leaking tears, her lips trembling. She didn't look happy, or pretty. He beckoned to Nicole, who took up her position. Once again, he took the opportunity to run his hands over a fresh young ass. Firmer than Melanie's, and narrower. Nearly as nice as Britt's. Or was he biased?

"I could have forgiven the two of you, if you hadn't mistreated my sister." Slap, on the left buttock. "Pretending to befriend her, when you only wanted to use her." Slap, on the right. "Getting her to unknowingly carry drugs for you, so she took your risks for you." SLAP, on the top. "And then trying to force drugs down her throat, knowing it would wreck her life like it's wrecking yours." SLAP, on the bottom. "I can forgive most things, but I can't forgive what you did, and what you tried to do, to my pretty, bratty, feisty, bright little sister. Never." Again, a final, resounding SLAP in the middle.

"Ok, you two. Get dressed, and get out."

"You're not going to..."

"To fuck you? Not a chance. I'd want a doctor's certificate, proving you're clean, before I'd go anywhere near your cunts. And anyway, I get all the lovin' I need." One for the camera, that. He could imagine Britt beaming with pleasure. In fact, she was blowing kisses at the TV screen next door. "Why should I want more from a couple of two-bit whores? No. Just get out, stay clean, and stay away from my sister. If I hear that you've been turning tricks, or doing drugs, or even talking to Britt, those tapes go to your parents. Understand me?"

"Uh... yes. But..."

"But nothing. Put your clothes on and get out of here. Better make it fast - you've got a lot of schoolwork to catch up on!"

The four teenagers went downstairs, the two young hookers firing searing glances at Rob and Brittany. Britt opened the door to let them out, only to be confronted by her father, about to put his key in the lock. Wow! That timing was closer than she liked!

"Hi, dad! Just showing Melanie and Nicole out. They've been round to see me."

"Hi, girls. I've seen you around with Brittany. Not going out tonight?"

"Not tonight, Mr Kramer. We have to do some schoolwork."

"So why not stay and do it here. I'm sure Rob and Britt can give you a hand."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.