Please Sister Please! - Cover

Please Sister Please!

by Anonymous

Copyright© 2002 by Anonymous

Incest Sex Story: First times at Ridgemont high!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   .

Like any hormone controlled teenager in high school, I hit upon selected girls from all classes, especially freshmen because they were the most naive, the best chance of still being virgins, and I believe the least inhibited.

Being only a junior myself, freshmen were more receptive to me than if I was a senior.

Of course, my football letter impressed the young ones. Add to that, morally indifferent parents (dad actually taught me about the value of performing oral sex on young women) and you had the makings of a carnal predator.

Since getting off on "oral" was great, I had a franchise going on with the girls who reciprocated. Others who wanted the total package got it, sometimes just a one night stand.

If a girl needed to talk herself into doing it, it usually meant that she was looking for some type of commitment.

Duh!

Almost like a game show host, I'd warn them, "Hey, are we here to talk or orgasm?"

One such girl was so exquisite that I found myself letting her pump me with questions instead of pumping her with my semen!

Her name (Lynda) was nothing exotic but her eyes were hypnotic dewy emeralds that pleaded for some sort of preamble.

I told her the truth - that I didn't want her to associate the pain of losing her maidenhead with me - that, while being safe from pregnancy, oral sex engendered essentially the same orgasm.

(Yes, to me.)

I didn't know enough about girls to know that vaginal orgasms differ from clitoral ones, but Lynda convinced me that they do, and despite the pain she might suffer, I got a condom and we made it in my room after school one day.

I made Lynda promise to let me do oral first, so at least she'd be as hot as a firecracker before the big moment.

Since I was gonna screw, I didn't need a hummer, so after going down on Lynda, I moved into position and rolled on this condom.

My penis was so rock hard that I forgot to leave room at the tip, since rolling this thing on was laborious.

When I entered Lynda just deep enough to press against her hymen, she winced in pain as her channel attempted to dilate for me.

It is the dilating, the stretching of the canal (when the maidenhead doesn't) that causes the pain, so delaying this process is a disservice, in my mind.

Quickly, while pressing my lips to one of Lynda's wonderful "c" cup breasts, I hunched myself hard inside her.

She started to say my name, but it came out as, "Oh, Rickeeeeeeeeeee."

I stopped and held still while Lynda's deflowered vagina DID dilate, but it didn't dilate fast enough before I had the uncontrollable urge to pump more of myself into her.

After two or three such powerful jolts, it felt like Lynda suddenly creamed and went limp, but I still continued to pump it into her until I felt our hairs entwine, signalling I was all the way inside this lovely.

From a slow, almost teasing tempo, we began to rock our hips together and our speed increased. We were now fucking with wild abandon.

Staring into Lynda's eyes, I felt so sorry for hurting her, but my hips were on automatic and they kept thrusting.

Suddenly, Lynda's pained expression turned to one of gritty determination as she fucked me back, hard!

When she began repeating, "Yes," her countenance changed to pure orgasmic bliss. That triggered my baby maker to jettison my seed with force into Lynda's channel of love, but naturally it would be stopped by the condom, except the condom was already in ruins, its side failing or getting accidentally cut by pubic hair!

When we separated, I saw the look of pure terror on Lynda's face.

She saw the same look on mine!

We found some vinegar and water and gave Lynda a douche, but it was probably too little, too late!

After that scare, we were a lot more careful for the few more trysts we had together. Fortunately, Lynda did not get pregnant from our little accident.

But she blabbed to my sister (Sheri) about our sexual encounters. You see, Sheri is also a freshman and had her sights set on this one particular boy, a boy that she heard would relieve her of her annoying maidenhead, a boy that would make sure she had enough orgasms to accept the pain of her first time.

I didn't know I had competition.

I begged Sheri to tell me who the lucky bastard was. I say lucky because Sheri is even better lookng than Lynda! She has such a cute face that she could be balling a rhino and you'd still think she was miss innocent. If she wasn't my little sister I might...

Dismissing the thought, I cornered my sister in the school libary and begged her to tell me who she targeted, or at least tell me when so I could have a warm bath prepared for her when she got home.

"You would do that for me?" Sheri asked with a demure smile.

"Of course, baby!" I said. "I want your first time to be as glorious as you hope it will be."

Now came my sister's bombshell: She said, "Well, if you really want to help me, how about doing it yourself?"

As I paled with fright, Sheri explained how my reputation was just what she needed to feel secure - no guessing what really went on inside the mind of some boy she didn't know or trust as well as me.

I told my sister in no uncertain terms, "We're brother and sister. We can't possibly get involved. It's out of the question."

Sheri said, "Fine. Forget I even brought it up."

The hurt was evident so I deduced she was going back to plan-A with some other stud; but it occurred to me that she would now rush things along so I begged her to discuss it further with me on the way home from school.

We did.

Despite my reservations about the idea of incest, my hedonism, combined with my warped sense of protection towards my sister, made me say things that sounded anything but reticent.

I paid Sheri my best compliment, saying, "I almost got Lynda pregnant because I got so carried away with her looks that I didn't properly use the condom, and you are even more sexy. Something could go terribly wrong if I got carried away again."

Sheri beamed a beautifully disarming smile, then promised, "I'll tell you what. Let's just do oral so I'll have an idea what I'm letting myself in for."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.