Dinner and Then Some - Cover

Dinner and Then Some

Copyright© 2002 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Based on the premise that the grass is also greener, Leigh spies an interesting couple doing naughty things while enjoying her anniversary dinner. Will her fantasies come to life?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting  

Leigh lay in her bath, indulging in a slow masturbation and tried to recall the places and ways they'd done it. Over the last two weeks they'd been like rabbits on a honeymoon. She'd even gone out and on a whim had her nipples pierced. Michael had been enthralled with them, and after they had had a chance to heal, played with them constantly.

They made love everywhere. The dining room table; Leigh had marred it with her bracelet while gripping its sides as Michael had hammered her with his tool.

She smiled at the memory. He'd gotten soooo deep that time, it was a wonder they hadn't fallen off and gotten hurt.

A wry smile formed on her lips as his nickname for his cock came to mind. 'Horace. Why in the world did men name their penises? And Horace of all things?'

Then there was that time in the kitchen; she'd been fixing a salad for lunch and he'd hiked her skirt up and entered her... she'd mixed some of his sperm into the salad dressing later just for added spice.

Leigh giggled like a little girl recalling the time in the car... not that unusual except that she'd been on her cell phone talking to Gabby and his fingers had... well Gabby detected a change in her voice that required some nimble thinking to explain.

And the night they went to the X-rated movie and she went down on him after noticing the other man in their row jerking off. Michael had nearly gone crazy trying to stop her and then came so hard she'd choked on his release. And later that same evening on leaving TGIF's she'd made him pull the car off to an old side road and he'd fucked her up the ass as she leaned against the hood and howled like a banshee.

Not to mention all the other times she sated herself masturbating. Her pussy was sore, even bruised from all the sexual activity; but she didn't care, in fact she'd demonstrated a new level of using household and some garage objects to masturbate. This included four separate trips to buy vibrators and other 'toys' to pleasure herself with. That prodded Leigh to use her latest purchase and she reached for the shelf alongside the tub for the new toy.


That afternoon, Leigh had lunch with her oldest and best friend, Gabby. Gabby, elegantly dressed as usual had arrived first and sat at the bar sipping a martini. Leigh paused and leant against the bar, totally feminine. Hip thrust out, knee bent elegantly inward providing a graceful line to her silk sheathed, slim, curvaceous body and waited until Gabby became aware of her presence.

"Leigh!" She cried out in pleasant surprise, "I didn't see you come in! How are you love?"

Hugs and invisible kisses followed as the two women silently appraised each other.

"We have a table," Gabby said, visibly pleased to see her friend. "It's... over there... next to the fireplace. Come on." And Gabby tugged her friend's arm as she made for the table on long, coltish limbs. On the way, Leigh envied what appeared to be Gabby's eternal youthfulness.

"How do you do it?" Leigh asked as she sat down and placed her napkin on her lap.

"Do what?"

"Stay so young?"

"What? Go on. I don't... Leigh -- you do that to me all the time. And look at you... why you look so refreshed and content it's almost unbelievable.

Leigh gazed across the table at her friend, and saw a dark-haired ethereal beauty. Tall and slim, with a curvaceous figure, small, yet finely, breasted, dressed in a sensuously elegant black satin lace trimmed slip serving as a cocktail dress. It was obvious she wore no brassiere under the slip, as her prominent, hard nipples punched out the glossy fabric like pebbles on the beach. A young waiter already stood by their table awaiting their order. Leigh knew this was unusual for this place as busy as it was and attributed it to Gabby's presence and lack of a bra.

"Are you ready for another?" Leigh asked.

"Always," Gabby responded with a huge smile.

"Two very dry martini's, shaken not stirred, and an extra olive, please."

The young man was entranced by Gabby's breasts and gawked with open mouth until Leigh interrupted his reverie to say, "And please bring us menu's when you return."

"Err, yes... certainly," and he backed away, forcing his eyes elsewhere and hurried to the bar and placed the order with a smiling bartender.

"Made quite an impression with him Gabby."

"Well he evidently approves of my finer points," she said and daintily dabbed her lips with a napkin.

"Finer points indeed," Leigh replied, thoroughly amused. 'They were so much alike, ' Leigh thought. Absentmindedly, Leigh unbuttoned the top of her blouse and lightly scratched the skin of her upper chest.

"Going to give the kid a show when he returns?" Gabby laughed.

Leigh blushed for now both women's nipples were plainly trying to poke through their respective fabric.

"You won't believe I did this... in fact, I don't believe it myself, but... I had mine pierced."

"You didn't!"

Leigh flashed Gabby a smug smile. "Did."

"Michael... what did he say?"

"He can't keep his mouth and hands off them."

"Very sexy. I can't wait to see them."

"Ha. Ha."

"Now I could understand doing it myself," Gabby said, "having just rid myself of my third husband, well... I'm not exactly horny, let's just say I'm sexually focused. But you..."

"Well for some reason our... we've been going at it like honeymooners."

"Well good for you. No! Good for both of you.!" Gabby said raising her glass in a toast.

"Oh, oh!"

"What?" Leigh asked, confused.

"Pierced or not, they see to be taking a bow."

Flushed and finding herself becoming slightly aroused, Leigh stammered a reply. "It... it's not the waiter."

Gabby realized she was on to something and moved in for the kill. "Well what brought this on?" And pointed at Leigh's rigid nipples just as the young waiter reappeared with their martinis.

Silently both women watched as his erection became obvious then as he made a very awkward departure, both burst out laughing.

"That poor thing," Gabby said, "if only he knew how much I want to suck his cock."

Leigh, still laughing, chimed in with, "Shaw was right. "Youth is wasted on the young. And you are a very sexually focused person."

"Thank you. Speaking of which," Gabby said, "I haven't been properly laid in over a month."

"That's shocking. That's... un-American," her companion was unabashedly grinning at her.

Tittering like a schoolgirl, responded, "Did you note the word properly?"

"I most certainly did," Leigh said taking a long sip of her drink.

In a very soft tone Gabby confided, "I met this guy and we hit it off, you know? So anyway I invited him up to my place for a drink."

"And?"

"Premature ejaculation."

"Oh, no!"

"Worse, he left and never called again."

Oh, Gabby," she said and reached across the table to touch Gabby's hand.

"I feel... terrible," Leigh said.

"Well it's not the end of the world, Leigh. You know," Gabby paused and took a long swallow of her drink. "There's always another guy out there."

"Funny you should mention that," Leigh said.

"Oh?"

"Ummm, I persuaded Michael to take me into the city for our anniversary."

"Go on..."

"You know, I had all these romantic ideas... a long limousine; a little fooling around on the

way..."

"They can see into the back you know. The drivers I mean."

"They can?" Leigh's hands flew up to her mouth. "Oh, God! I'm so embarrassed."

Gabby smirked. "Whatever do you do to Michael back there?"

"You can guess," Leigh said dourly, recovering slightly. "I made a complete ass out of the both of us." Leigh finished off her martini and waved vaguely at the bar for another.

"Worse things happen," Gabby said trying to soften the blow.

"Not to me, Gabby, not to me."

"All that aside, I haven't seen you looking this ravishing in ages. What else have you been up to?"

Just then the bartender brought her martini, smiled genially and said, "You ladies have caused Robby to lock himself in the men's room. Whatever did you do to him?"

They all laughed at this and commiserated over poor Robby's fate. Then Nate, (they'd learned his name) departed after telling them to signal him if they needed anything from the bar and ensured them Robby would eventually return to take their luncheon order.

"Ummm, Leigh?"

"Yes?"

"Before... you mentioned, well actually it was me that said it."

"What was that?"

"Well, I said 'There's always another guy out there, ' and you said "Funny you should mention that."

"Right, I remember."

"Well, don't leave me hanging girl."

"Okay, okay. I had the strangest experience that evening."

"Details, I want all the dirt, now. Don't leave anything out."

"Let's see... Michael and I decided to fool around a little."

Gabby grinned. "I'd guessed that much. What else?"

"Actually we waited a bit too long to get started in the back seat. So just after I began to, uh...

well the damn driver announced we were almost at the theatre."

"Oh!"

"What is it?"

"I just now realized that he must have been watching us to know enough to warn us we were arriving."

"I won't say a thing about having told you," Gabby said and took the olive from her martini and bit into it, grimacing at the tartness.

"Anyway we enjoyed the show. Do want all the gory details on that performance?"

"God no! Please continue. Oh, may I have your olive?"

"Be my guest," and held her glass out to her friend. "So we walked to this restaurant, and while waiting for our table I saw this "mystery man."

"A mystery man?" Whoa, did he have a patch over one eye, Brenda?"

Leigh laughed at the reference to the infamous "Brenda Starr, of comic book fame. "No, no, but he was mysterious in a different way. I mean, first off he was very impressive."

"Wore a codpiece did he?" Gabby was showing the effects of her drinks.

Leigh laughed again, then frowned seriously. "No, seriously, there was something about him. He had these beguiling, almost hypnotic eyes and was very handsome. Anyway, when Michael and I were seated he was sitting at a table near us."

"Alone?"

"Yes, at first. Then this striking, and I mean striking women joined him." Leigh gripped her arm as a means of emphasizing what she was saying. "I think she was his slave."

"Really? What gave you that impression?"

"How 'bout the fact that she wore a wide black-velvet collar?"

Gabby emptied her drink and signaled for another then said, "Okay, that's exhibit A."

"And she wore the shortest skirt. So that when he commanded her too..."

"Wait a minute. He commanded her?"

"Exactly. They has some prearranged signal for public places..."

"Come on, Leigh. You're reading an awful lot into this couple's actions."

"Can I finish?" Leigh asked coldly.

"I'm sorry. Please continue. I'll be quiet."

A new round of drink arrived. Robby was back. He'd recovered his poise and calmly took their orders, keeping his eyes averted from any possible embarrassment.

When he left, Leigh continued. "He sort of tapped her leg and she..." Leigh bit her lip. "I'm trying to put this delicately and it's very difficult."

"Put it however you want, we're both adults here."

"Yes, well, she promptly opened her legs for him."

"Lots of women do that, Leigh."

"Wide enough for me to see her pussy clearly from maybe fifteen feet away?"

Gabby gasped. "You saw her..."

"I did!"

Gabby gulped at her drink. "I may get plastered listening to this adventure of yours Leigh."

"Wait, there's more."

They shared another laugh and Leigh continued. "When she slouched down I saw his hand. Did I mention she was shaven?"

"I think I'm getting more than enough detail here."

"You're absolutely right. I'll cut to the chase. While they were doing this and that in public, Michael was droning on and on about his work. I tuned him out and started daydreaming about this couple. You know I have a vivid imagination Gabby and won't be surprised that I thought of them as an S&M type couple, although for the life of me I really haven't the foggiest notion of what's involved in that stuff."

"Very interesting," Gabby said feigning a German accent.

Anyway, I was so hot and bothered that I literally jumped poor Michael in the limo and fucked him all the way home."

"That figures. It WAS a night for celebrating Leigh. Nothing wrong there."

"Well, I hadn't counted on the damn driver watching me give Michael a royal blowjob."

Gabby laughed. "The question is: Did YOU enjoy it?"

"God, yes!" And while he was paying the driver, I ran ahead and set myself up for Michael to find me wearing only a garter belt. He just loves them... and leaning over a chair."

"Very erotic minded, Leigh." Gabby said tonelessly, then licked her lips.

For the next two weeks we've screwed in every conceivable fashion. In the house, at the park, in a public restroom." Leigh deliberately omitted the X-rated movie experience.

"Leigh, damn it, you knew I was horny when we sat down. I've got to confess that I'm afraid to get up. I just know I've spotted this chair and my dress is soaked through."

"Chortling, Leigh admitted to having a similar problem. "And if we go to the ladies together, poor Robby will lose his mind," she managed before laughing hysterically. The martinis had done their job.

Fortunately a female server brought their orders and they sat quietly eating for a while.

Gabby raised the subject again. "So how did it turn out with the mystery man?"

"She blew him at the table."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.