Hysterical Paralysis - Cover

Hysterical Paralysis

by JiMC

Copyright© 2002 by JiMC

Erotica Sex Story: Sonja gets an attack during her commute home from work.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   First   Oral Sex   Petting   .

This work is copyright (c) 2002 with all rights reserved by its author. The author specifically states that this work may be redistributed, without charge, as long as it is published with the same the story name ("Hysterical Paralysis"), author ("JiMC"), and that the story is distributed in its entirety, including this disclaimer. I specifically do NOT permit this story to be published on any site that charges any mandatory membership fees.

The following is a work of fiction (actually, "FANTASY"). Any resemblance to any person, living or dead, is probably the result of a rather warped mind.

This is a story that describes a sexually explicit situation in a fictional setting. The target audience is adults (people over the age of eighteen) with broad minds.

Final disclaimer--The acts described herein are ILLEGAL. This is about NON-CONSENTUAL SEX, and is against the law just about anywhere you may possibly be. Don't try this at home! This is just a fantasy, and should be treated as such.


Another hard day at work, Sonja thought to herself as she stood on the platform waiting for the next subway. It would be so relaxing to get home and soak in her bathtub. Maybe she'd call Charles and break her date. There were cold cuts in the refrigerator, maybe a sandwich was all she'd need tonight.

Sonja felt the train arrive almost a minute before it actually pulled into the station, way before it could actually be heard in the tunnel. There was the faint rush of wind as the air in the tunnel was pushed by the train. The electric shriek followed soon afterwards as the conductor applied the brakes as the subway entered the station.

Sonja was jarred from her reverie by the hissing of the automatic doors opening. She looked inside the subway. As usual, it was jammed. Rush hour.

Sonja sighed as she waited for the passengers to exit before boarding the car nearest her. There was a throng of people, but Sonja had done this many times before.

Once inside, it was obvious that any seats that had been recently vacated had already been taken. Sonja sighed again as she made her way into the middle of the car.

She felt people behind her pushing a bit as more and more people entered the car. There was hardly any room to breathe. For a moment, Sonja felt her mind start to panic. Calm down, she told herself, forcing herself to take deep breaths. This was not a time to let her claustrophobia take over. Sonja felt her body start to relax as her deep breathing did its trick.

Soon, the doors hissed again and closed. With a sharp pulse, the train started to move. Sonja, along with all the other standing passengers, felt herself jerk from the motion of the car, her hand on the handrail quickly straightening her body.

She looked up at her hand on the rail; her wristwatch showed her it was seven minutes after five. She should be at her home station in fifteen minutes.

It's more crowded than usual today, Sonja thought. The entire car seemed like every square inch was occupied by one or more persons. The people standing looked like a large box of crayons. Once again, her mind started to panic; once again, Sonja took deep breaths to keep herself from yelling out.

She could feel the person behind her. His thigh felt like it was touching her ass. In just about any other situation, she'd never allow such intimate contact. But people were so packed in the train that Sonja knew that even turning around to face the man behind her would be difficult.

The train started to slow down. Sonja could only see blackness in the windows of the train; she knew they weren't approaching a station yet. It was probably one of the signal lights indicating another train may be up ahead. The person behind her moved forward as the train came to a stop. The contact with her ass continued.

With the train at a stop, Sonja's mind focused on the contact with the person behind her. It was almost as if...

There was movement. Whatever was touching her ass moved slowly down and then back up. Almost like a caress... as if it were...

That was no thigh! Whoever was behind her had his hand on her bottom! He was feeling her up!

This is not acceptable behavior in public, Sonja's mind screamed. Her body, however, froze. She couldn't make her body turn around. Oh no! This had happened to her once before, a few years ago: Hysterical paralysis!

What a time to go frozen, Sonja thought to herself. She tried to call out, but even her vocal cords were frozen!

The man's hand continued to caress her, apparently urged on by Sonja's lack of protest. Sonja's mind had zeroed in on the location on her ass where he was touching her. She could feel the thumb and the rest of his fingers as two distinct touches, slowly getting closer, as if he were going to pinch her.

The train started to move again, and the man's hand moved as well, now making circular motions on her ass cheek, wider and wider circles. She could feel his fingers so distinctly that she realized he was touching her underneath her short skirt... touching her panties directly!

Sonja wanted to move away from the hand, but her bodied disobeyed her. She was frozen like a statue, unable to escape the invading hand, or even to voice a complaint.

She closed her eyes, and was surprised that she was able to do so. She quickly opened them again, not wanting to have them frozen shut.

There was another touch on her other ass cheek. There were now two hands caressing her, rubbing her cheeks in slow, lazy circles, moving together...

Sonja tried to force herself to take deep breaths, but once again, her body refused to obey. She was frozen and unable to defend herself.

There was another touch... this time from in front of her. Sonja was incredulous. There were now THREE hands touching her! That implied that more than one person was involved. Who was it that was touching her from the front?

The person immediately in front of her was turned away from her; she could only see the back of his head. He had one hand on the hand rail above him; she couldn't see where his other hand was.

The hand on her crotch was moving downward. As the fingers reached her pubic hair, Sonja's mind cringed. This was more than somebody playfully rubbing her ass. There was a person that was actually touching her pubic hair through her panties on a public train!

Sonja's mind was focused on the hand touching her in front, and it continued its slow descent. It started to make circular motions, like the hands behind her, moving inexorably downward.

Slap that hand away, Sonja's mind ordered. Her body once again refused to comply.

The hand in front was now at the bottom of her public hair, he was touching her slit now! Oh, no! Was she wet? Was her attacker going to think that she was some pervert that enjoyed being felt up in public?

The circular motions started pushing harder as the hand continued its journey downward. Sonja wanted to close her eyes, but she was still afraid she'd be unable to open them again.

She had all but forgotten the hands behind her when she realized that they were now both situated at the waistband of her panties. Their fingers had slipped underneath slightly, and were now touching her right on her skin!

She became aware that the three hands that were touching her had moved as if directed. She felt the fingers of the hand that was on her slit start to pinch, and the two hands behind her slipped completely underneath the waistband. As if on cue, all three hands started a downward motion.

The effect was that the hands behind her were pulling down her panties, and were assisted by the hand that had been on her slit pinching the damp material downward. They were removing her panties!

Sonja's body still refused to move, allowing herself to be disrobed by at least two and possibly three strangers. Sonja's mind screamed that this just could not be happening to her, but it was.

She felt the train stop again, and Sonja sensed that the train was approaching a stop. She could disembark here and get another train. She could escape!

But her feet wouldn't move. Her panties were, by this time, nearly halfway off, the three hands working together as if this were a practiced maneuver. She felt a thumb touch the crack of her ass at it continued its journey downward.

The train stopped, and she heard the hiss as the doors opened. She felt movement in the car, and secretly hoped that the people molesting her would stop undressing her. It never happened. She was still boxed in the middle of the car, the three hands continuing to remove her panties, which were now halfway down her thighs.

The hand that had been on the crotch of her panties must have let go of them, as she felt a pair of fingers return, touching the folds of her flesh at the entrance of her cunt without her panties "protecting" her.

He panties were now lowered past her knees, and the two hands behind her moved back up to her ass.

The fingers on her slit had started a rubbing motion, and to Sonja's dismay, she could feel that the fingers were getting plenty of lubrication from her.

With a shock, Sonja realized that there were two more hands on her now, touching her stomach above the waistband of her skirt. Where were these hands coming from? She remembered that the person in front of her had one hand on the handrail; where were these new hands coming from?

Sonja realized that her eyes were closed. She tried to open them, but to no avail. She was now frozen, dumb, and blind!

One of the hands on her backside moved away, and Sonja felt a bit of relief. Maybe her attackers were leaving!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.