Assignment - Cover

Assignment

by Nick Scipio

Copyright© 2002 by Nick Scipio

Domination Sex Story: A story about a coed and a young man in the University library. I originally wrote this for a very close friend. In other words, this was written for one special person. Bear that in mind when you read it. It's not about rape, or even non-consensual sex. It's sort of about domination and submission. Sort of. I know her likes and dislikes, and she enjoyed the story very much. She wanted me to post it so you might enjoy it as well. We hope you do.

Caution: This Domination Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   DomSub   MaleDom   Oral Sex   2nd POV   .

STANDARD DISCLAIMER

This story is intended as ADULT entertainment. It contains material of an adult, explicit, SEXUAL nature. If you are offended by sexually explicit content or language, please DO NOT read any further.

This story is a work of fiction. All characters and events portrayed in it are fictional, and any resemblance to real people or incidents is purely coincidental. The author does not necessarily condone or endorse any of the activities described.

This story may not be reproduced in any form for profit without the written permission of the author, Nick Scipio (nick_scipio@yahoo.com). It may be freely distributed with this disclaimer attached.

Copyright© 2006 Nick Scipio. All rights reserved.


You've seen me around campus, and we've made eye contact, but nothing more. So when I walk out of the elevator in the library, you smile as I look at you. I smile in return and you resume your studying. We share a management class, so you know I'm here for the position paper we all have due at the end of the week. Returning to your notes, you lose sight of me.

You look around for the book that your notes mention, but it's not on the desk with you. You study your notes again and get the reference number. As you gaze up at the stacks, you quickly realize it's only a few shelves away, in the corner behind you.

You find the shelf, and as you reach for the book, you feel me, close to you, closer than I've ever been. You can smell my cologne and feel my presence, the heat of my body washing over you. You freeze at the shelf, hand on the book, wondering what I'll do.

"You're so beautiful" I murmur in your ear, nipping at your earlobe. "And you know it."

You're becoming afraid now, afraid because my closeness is starting to heat you up. And afraid of what I might do.

You feel my hands on your hips and the contact sends an electric shock through your body. You're thrilled and scared at once.

I slowly run my hands up your sides, lifting the thin, ribbed cotton of your shirt. You feel the cool air of the library on your trim stomach and you shudder. You're not wearing a bra, and you know that if I continue upward, your breasts will spring free. Yet you cannot stop me.

You tremble again as I move my hands around and slide them under your shirt, cupping your breasts. You don't want them to, but your nipples betray you, hardening in my hands.

I kiss your neck, and then up to your ear. "You have a wonderful body," I whisper. "I get hard in class, thinking about you. Did you know that?"

You shake your head and I squeeze your breasts, kneading your nipples. You whimper involuntarily, and I strip your shirt over your shoulders in one smooth motion, an eye-blink of time and you're topless.

You can feel the moisture building in your pussy as you realize that anyone could walk by and see us. You feel my hands return to your breasts, tugging on your nipples again. I press my erection into you and you can feel it through my pants.

"If you're a good girl, I'm going to come for you," I say quietly, darting my tongue into your ear. "I'm going to use you, right here in the library. I'm going to fill you with my come; my hot, white come, and you're going to love it. Won't you?"

You nod, shakily, beyond thought or reason.

"I'm going to use you, to use your body. You want to be used, don't you, Mel?"

You nod again, breath coming in ragged gasps as your arousal grows.

My hands leave your breasts and the cool air of the library comes as a shock. You feel me lift your skirt, exposing your panties, and then I run my fingers under the waistband.

"Don't move," I say quietly. You tremble, unable to see what I'm doing. I pull your panties over your ass, your lovely ass, and tug them down your legs. As the cool air bathes your sex, you quiver, half in desire, half in fear.

I put my hand on the small of your back and slide your panties down over your legs until you can step out of them.

"First," I say, rising and putting my lips against your ear, "I'm going to use your mouth. I'm going to fuck your mouth and you're going to swallow. Aren't you?"

You nod quickly, licking your lips in anticipation and then trying to suppress the urge you feel within you.

You hear the ominous sound of my zipper, and you know I've just released my cock.

"Get on your knees," I say, the note of command in my voice irresistible.

You quickly comply and are faced with my erection. The tip of my cock is already leaking pre-come, and you know, know in your heart, that you want to suck me. You want to be used. You are my toy.

You feel my hand on the back of your head and you open your lips. In a moment, my cock slides across your tongue. Instead of stopping, however, I grip your head with both hands and shove my length into your mouth, into your throat. You take me all the way, your nose parting my fly and bumping against my boxers.

When I stop shoving my cock in your mouth, you automatically clamp your lips around my girth. I'm thick, and I fill your mouth completely.

When I withdraw my cock, I pull it completely out of your mouth and you whimper. Now your desire is as great as my own, and you want me. You need me. You have to have me fucking your mouth.

"Close your mouth," I order.

When you do, I slap your lips with my engorged member. You want to cry out, to beg me to let you suck me. I slap you again, and rub your saliva and my pre-come over your lips.

"Open." The one word is an order.

You comply.

I slide my cock over your tongue again, stopping with just the tip in your mouth.

"Suck."

You do, sucking my glans, feeling me grow harder in your mouth.

Finally, I relinquish my hold on your head and let you bob back and forth, tasting my length and the tangy saltiness of my escaping fluids.

Suddenly, I'm gripping your head again and forcing myself into your mouth. My hands over your ears, I begin to thrust my cock in and out of your mouth. You know I'm going to come soon, you can feel it. Your pussy is on fire, you love being used by me, being my plaything, knowing I'm going to come for you. For you. In you. Over you.

I pull back and you can tell I'm close to coming. You catch the scent of my semen as the first spurt washes over your tongue. It's hot and salty and sliding down your throat. I move one hand from your head to the base of my shaft, stroking myself, forcing more come into your mouth. You swallow once, then again, filled to overflowing by my seed.

When I've finished, I pull myself from your lips.

"Show me."

You open your mouth and tilt your head back. Your mouth is empty, and you can feel my hot semen still, smell the tangy scent of my seed.

"Close your mouth," I order again.

I milk my cock one last time, releasing a drop of semen. I rub it against your closed lips, smearing you with my juice. You love the feeling of my cock on your skin, coating you with my come. I rub it all around your mouth and then slap your lips with my still-erect member.

"Stand up," I order, pulling you abruptly to your feet. "Do you want to come?" I ask you, twisting your nipples and making you squirm.

You nod immediately.

"Say it."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.