Staying After - Cover

Staying After

by Munchkinbear

Copyright© 2002 by Munchkinbear

Erotica Sex Story: A simple story of a 18yr old boy and a sexual experience with his teacher.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Petting   .

My name is George. I'm a 16 year old junior at Middleton High. My life is pretty normal. I hang out with my friends, I get average grades and I date some. I'm a pretty popular guy. I don't have trouble getting dates. The girls are cute but they just don't interest me all that much. They are too self-conscious. They get all nervous when I try to make out with them. They don't know what they are doing but getting something is better than getting nothing.

Right now, I'm in my last class of the day. I keep watching the clock hoping to get out of here. It's Friday. There is a party tonight. I am hoping to get some from Jenny tonight. She is a cute little cheerleader with pretty big tits and a nice round ass. I try and pay attention to class but I can't. My mind wonders. I glance at the teacher, Ms. Cohen. She's not bad looking for and a teacher. She is wearing this grey skirt that shows her legs. You can tell she works out. Plus, she has on this white blouse with a black bra underneath! Her tits look like they are a 36C. I feel the blood rush to my dick. I want to go home and jack off.

I pick my buddies John and Chris up that night and we go to the town diner. The place is packed with people from school. We eat and hang out for a while and then we head to the party. The girl throwing the party has a pretty nice place. She lives by the water so you can hang out on the beach or in the house. There are four bedrooms too, which is convenient. The party is just getting started when we get there. We each grab a beer and then go chill on the couch for a while. Before long the place is packed. There are people playing drinking games and dancing and plenty of horny guys hitting on girls.

Jenny shows up and I watch her for a couple minutes. Once she is alone I go up and start talking to her. She is wearing a cute little dress. It is nice and short on her thigh and low on her chest. Her nips were poking through the fabric. I start working my mojo. I smile at her, charm her, tell how cute she is. I'm a real gentleman. I ask if she wants to go upstairs where it is quieter. She agrees. I grab us each a drink and we head upstairs. It won't hurt the cause if she is a little tipsy!

When we got upstairs we sat down on the bed. I sat down so our legs were touching. I kept making small talk with her. I placed my hand on her thigh. She didn't move away. I ran my hand up and down her thigh. After a little more talk, I finally went in for the kiss. It worked. My tongue was in her mouth. We kept kissing. I laid her back on the bed and put her hand on her hip. I lifted up her shirt a little bit and caressed her bare skin. I kept rubbing my hand up and down her back. I was trying to make my way toward her tits. I moved my hand from her back to her side. Then, I brushed my hand across her tit. I made it seem like an accident. I did this again except this time I let my hand linger. I was cupping her breast squeezing it a little bit.

I moved my hand beneath her bra. Her nipple was hard. I squeezed it and rolled it between my fingers. My cock was rock hard inside my pants. I was hoping she would give me a hand job or a blowjob or something. I asked if I could lick her tit. She said yes. I flicked my tongue across her nipple and then sucked on it some. Jenny made a moaning noise. MMM that got to me. I love to here a girl groan.

I decided I needed to push things along a bit. I started kissing her again and placed her hand on the outside of my cock. She took her hand away. Damn! I kept fondling her tits and kissing her. I nibbled on her ear a little bit. I tried putting her hand on my cock again. She didn't move it this time but she wasn't doing anything with it either. My cock swelled though just from having her hand there. I went back to sucking on her tits. Her nipples were rock hard. As I was doing this she finally started to rub my cock some through my jeans. I told her if felt real good.

Jenny shocked me and started to undo my pants. I helped her some and soon my cock sprung out from my boxers. Jenny took hold and started to pump my cock. She asked if she was doing it right. I said yes; keep going just like that. She was a natural. I just laid back and enjoyed the hand job. I couldn't concentrate on anything else. It didn't take long before I felt my balls tighten. I told Jenny I was about to come. She started to pump faster. I spayed my load all over my stomach. I cleaned up quick and kissed Jenny. Thanks I said. We went back to the party. It was a good night.

Over the next couple of weeks life went on. School, work, friends; it was all the same. My spare time went to masturbating. I kept fantasizing about Ms. Cohen. It was like she spent each class teasing me. She would lean over my desk to help me and I could see her tits. If she would drop something in class she bend with her ass to the class. Seeing her bend like that I just wanted to ram my cock inside her.

One day in class I just couldn't pay attention. I was spacing out looking out the window. I tried to hide a magazine in my math book too. It worked for a little bit but Ms. Cohen caught me. She took it and told me she would see me after class. I tried to pay attention for the next 15 minutes and then the bell finally rang. Ms. Cohen gave me detention and some extra math problems to do. She had me clean the chalk bored too. I started to do that while Ms. Cohen graded papers.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.