Crystal Impalement - Cover

Crystal Impalement

by Purple Herald

Copyright© 2002 by Purple Herald

Erotica Sex Story: Kelly recieves an unusual sex toy from her ex-boyfriend. The crystal dildo will give her amazing pleasure as well as a wicked curse. How can she escape the crystal impalement?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Masturbation   .

This story is mine and is copyrighted by me, The Purple Herald. Please don't copy it and add it to your website and make a profit off of my hard work. Please don't strip my name off of the story and claim it for yourself. Please don't be an asshole.

Send your prayers, devotions and pleas to me.


By Kelly

Diary, July 22, 2002

My ex-boyfriend had mailed me a parting gift. At first I thought it was uncharacteristically sweet of him. Henry hadn't been the greatest boyfriend in the world. He was a bartender with no future, extremely possessive and obsessed with sex. Maybe obsessed is too casual of a word. He could go for hours in bed and he belonged to some sort of book group that collected information on the topic. Right before we broke up, he had hung this horrible painting of some alleged Sex God into my bedroom. Right above the bed! How juvenile can you get? The 'God' had two dicks for Christ's sake. It made me realize I was dating a man with the libido of a teenager if his ideal God was someone who could jerk off twice.

When I opened his gift I just started laughing. After breaking up with a man because of his sex addiction, what does he send me? A dildo. I shit you not. Granted, it must have been expensive because it was made completely out of some sort of crystal and it was a good eight inches long. At first I thought it was plastic, but it had a certain gemlike hardness to it and it refracted the light beautifully. I wasn't sure how he could have afforded such a thing. On the other hand, it was just like him to sink so much money into a sex toy for someone he wasn't even dating anymore.

I had to return it. It was beautiful, but it was also kind of obscene. How could any woman use that on herself and not feel silly? As large as it was, would it even fit? I kept looking at the thing and the questions kept stacking in my mind.

Fuck it. I figured I could always wash it afterward. Besides, it had been two weeks since Henry moved out, and despite being immature, he was a tremendous lay. That boy knew how to fuck.

I went into my bedroom and stripped off my pants. It had been a long day at the office and I could use something to unwind. The crystal felt warm in my hands as I checked it over. It was completely smooth with no sharp edges at all. Leave it to Henry to find a good dildo.

As unique as it was, it was already turning me on. It was exotic and a little naughty. Crystal shouldn't be used for things like this. Crystal was meant for wine glasses and delicate works of art, maybe that was what was arousing me. So sitting on my bed I spread my legs and placed the tip against my pussy. It felt warm and I prepared myself for a few moments by rubbing it against the lips of my sex. I enjoyed just looking at the thing as it was about to enter me. It had a faint purple tint to it that I hadn't noticed before and for some reason, that just made me more wet.

I parted my lips with my fingers and slipped the tip of the dildo into me. Good God, it was so thick! My lips stretched to take it in and I shuddered as I kept pushing. The dildo expanded me from the inside, pushing and filling me with a liquid smoothness that plastic could never compete with. Slowly I kept pushing it inside me and it was a guilty satisfaction I felt when I had pushed all of it inside me.

That's when I felt a pulse. It might have been from my stuffed pussy, clenching in tense delight. I didn't think it could have come from the crystal dildo because the thing was transparent and I didn't see any machinery inside it. All I know is that something pulsed once and the feeling had almost brought me to climax right there.

My fingers couldn't hold the dildo anymore because most of it was inside me. What I could do though was push at it with my fingers, and my natural resistance would push it slightly back out. It was only a slight movement but God, it was wonderful. I looked down at my pushed apart lips and wondered what it would look like from down there. Just seeing the small end of the dildo emerging and then returning from my pussy was driving me crazy.

I had never been filled so completely before and the crystal was as warm as flesh inside me. Little shocks were running through my body; exciting my nipples all the way down to my curling toes. I fell back against the bed and brought my knees up as I diddled myself faster. My clitoris begged for attention so I rubbed it with my free hand. That little extra attention was everything my body craved. The bedsprings creaked decadently as I fucked myself to gratifying orgasm. By the time I had my second, third and fourth orgasm, the headboard was banging the wall as if Henry was back in bed with me.

When my body was exhausted, I pulled the dildo from me and moaned as I felt it's wonderful girth leave. The crystal glistened with my juices and I felt a little ashamed by how slick and wet it was. That was also when I noticed that the crystal now had a blue tint. I didn't think anything of it. When my knees could support me, I got a towel and gave it firm cleaning.

Completely fucked and loving it, I went back into the living room to catch some TV. My mood had improved and I was no longer upset about my day at work. Henry was a pervert but he did have his good points.

HBO was playing a movie I had seen a dozen times and I settled in to watch it again. I'm a sucker for George Clooney movies. Halfway through the movie, I started to get an itch. Right down there. It made me laugh. I mean my nipples were hard underneath my shirt and I had caught myself cupping my breasts absent-mindedly. I could feel a stirring in my pussy that defied logic. I had just fucked myself and I was still horny.

"I guess it has been awhile since I got laid," I laughed.

So slipping my fingers down to my clit, I casually started playing with myself. George was on screen, looking handsome and suave even in a desert. I pictured that chin between my thighs and those eyes were looking up at me. My fingers sunk deep into my pussy and I fucked myself hard for a few horny minutes.

I couldn't get off. Even when his cute co-star, Mark, appeared, I still couldn't get off. I was right on the edge. My fingers were slick., my pussy was clenching in rhythms and I was biting my lips with desire but I just couldn't climax.

Then I realized it. My pussy felt empty. I knew what I wanted and I jumped off the couch. It was waiting on my dresser, and in one motion I grabbed it and pushed it into me. The result was instantaneous. My pussy felt complete again and I fucked myself standing up. I caught my reflection in the dresser mirror and I was amazed by how horny I looked. I shook my head. My red hair got in my eyes and I didn't care. My mouth was grunting. My eyes were half closed and my throat was swallowing hard.

I climaxed once standing up, and then again on the bed.

And again after dinner.

And three more times in bed before I could finally settle down to go to sleep.


Diary, July 23, 2002

This morning I opened my eyes to see the crystal dildo lying where I had left it. The sunlight was shining through it, casting a rainbow on the wall. The dildo itself had a green tint to it now. I also noticed that I was incredibly horny.

But I refused to use it. Self control was something I prided myself in, but this morning, staring at that obscene thing, I just couldn't hold out. So instead, I reached down, determined to get myself off on my own. I played with my nipples and I rolled my hips into my hand. My eyes closed and I thought of George, I thought of this amazing blonde guy I had a one night stand with, and I even thought of Henry. All I succeeded in doing was getting myself aroused and frustrated.

So I reached for the dildo, and when I placed my fingers on it everything was right with the world again. I couldn't explain it. I felt silly. And the crystal slid right in, like it was made for me, and not at all like the night before. I moaned as I fucked myself to the orgasm that I craved.

What a way to start a morning. I actually managed to get through breakfast and the morning news without needing to fuck myself. Self control was the key. And by then I was feeling so sexy that I put on a green summer dress for work. The one with the spaghetti straps and that didn't even touch my knees. My body was in a relaxed state of ecstasy even though my clit was sensitive from all the handling I've given it lately. On the freeway, I found myself singing along with every song that played on the radio no matter how lame it was.

Ten minutes on the road, I felt the craving again. My voice died in mid-chorus as I felt the hunger between my thighs. As if a switch had been thrown, I felt my body ache for an orgasm. My hand was halfway between my thighs before I remembered it wouldn't be enough. Fingers didn't do it anymore. I had a bad feeling that even a cock wouldn't be enough. What I needed, no, what I demanded was the crystal dildo.

I moaned in frustration as I continued to drive. The heat built up inside me to unbearable levels. My thighs rubbed together in desperation. My nipples grew hard against my green dress as if trying to signal me. I chewed my lip as I tried to figure out if I had enough time to turn around and go home before I had to be at work.

A turn in the road brought the sunlight on my purse and I jumped as a rainbow blinded me. Poking out of my purse was the crystal dildo. I didn't remember putting it there and I certainly had no intentions of taking it to work. For a moment I had a full body shiver but only for a moment. I needed it too badly.

Driving at seventy miles an hour is no time to push a dildo into you but I somehow managed it. I had to push my now soaked panties to the side to do it but I thanked God that I had chosen to wear a skirt today. My legs spread for the filling touch of the crystal dildo while my hand gripped the steering wheel till my knuckles were white.

I gasped as my pussy stretched easily to accept the dildo. My knees wanted to curl but I somehow managed to keep my feet planted as I fucked myself. The dildo filled me, lifted my spirits and soothed my urgent need. I fucked myself clumsily but my body didn't care. I didn't even need to touch my clitoris this time to climax. All my pussy needed was the thick dildo inside it and the vibrations of the car.

At the point of climax, a driver beside me watched as I threw my head back and moaned. When I opened my eyes I saw him staring at me and I blushed at his knowing smile. I sped up and changed lanes till I lost him. In my rearview mirror I could see what he saw. My cheeks were flushed till they were as red as my hair. As humiliated as I was, I couldn't deny how glad I was to have masturbated just now.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.