Marcie - Cover

Marcie

Copyright© 2002 by Wolfie

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Young daughter becomes fascinated with cock while on a weekend trip with her father.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Rough   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Size  

Melanie was concerned about her boss. She wasn't her cheerful self when she came in that morning. Throughout the morning, she occasionally heard what sounded like sniffles coming from her office. She couldn't stand it any longer. She had to see if Marcie needed her. She entered her office and closed the door.

"Marcie, are you all right?"

"I'm fine. I'll be o.k. Thanks."

"Are you sure? You look really sad."

"Oh, Melanie. I appreciate your interest but I can't talk about it."

Melanie walked to the visitor's chair in front of the desk and sat down. She leaned forward in the chair and gazed intently into Marcie's eyes. Marcie broke down when she saw the look of compassion in her eyes. Tears began to flow.

Melanie stood and walked around the desk and put her arms around Marcie.

"Come here and let me hold you."

Marcie stood and put her arms around her secretary, feeling comforted by her affectionate concern. Melanie pulled her boss close to her and put her head in her shoulder.

"I'm sure it's not as bad as you think. Can you talk to me about it?"

"No, I can't. It's just that I really let Daddy down and he's disappointed in me."

"Oh, sweetie. I know how much your father loves you. He'll get over it, whatever it is."

Melanie moved her head back slightly to look at her face. She reached up and tenderly caressed her cheek.

"Your father thinks you are wonderful! You know that."

It was so soothing to be held by Melanie, she thought. She took note of her secretary's physical characteristics. Taller than she by an inch, Melanie was thin, but well proportioned and pretty. She always dressed fashionably and her hairstyle was always contemporarily styled. Marcie knew she was 35, which made her 15 years older than she.

Melanie became conscious that she was in her boss's arms; she'd often fantasized about holding her like this, but not in these circumstances. Yet, the sexual energy Marcie unintentionally gave off was overpowering. She began to get aroused and subtly rubbed her pelvis against Marcie's. She began to breathe heavily. Marcie noticed the slight inward movement of Melanie's pelvis and noticed the other changes in her secretary's demeanor.

"I love you," Melanie spontaneously uttered.

Her voice was husky as she spoke those words. Marcie felt her warm breath touch her face. She looked closely at her mouth as it opened and descended onto her full lips.

Shocked out of her depression, Marcie tensed at first; but then responded in kind. She had never kissed a woman before, and found the experience to be enjoyable--very enjoyable, indeed.

She pulled away and said, "What are we doing?"

"I don't know," Melanie answered as she hungrily kissed her gorgeous mouth. "I've fantasized about you for so long. I want you," she said as she reached up the back of Marcie's blouse and unfastened her bra.

She pulled her blouse up and exposed Marcie's large breasts, and began to lick her large brown aureoles. Marcie's nipples began to harden and her panties were getting wet.

"Oh, God!! That feels so good. Don't stop. Oh, God. Come here, let me kiss you."

Melanie locked her lips onto Marcie's sweet mouth as she moaned in response. Marcie clutched her hair and pulled her tight into her face as Melanie worked on opening her skirt, letting it fall to the floor.

"Let's move to the couch," Melanie said. She continued her lingering passionate kiss as they worked their way to the couch.

Marcie shrugged off her blouse, bra and skirt; then she lay back on the couch and held out her arms to enfold Melanie. They cuddled for a few moments, and then Melanie began to explore with her mouth and hands the near naked body of her boss.

"What a perfect body," she thought. Her eyes feasted on her lovely features: her long flowing brunette hear was fanned beneath her head, her languorous eyes, lovely face, long neck and torso were perfectly complemented by the loveliest set of breasts Melanie had ever seen. Her waistline, which was narrow, splendidly set off full hips. Her white thongs and thigh high stockings contrasted beautifully with her naturally dark skin.

Melanie was not typically an oral person; but now, her tongue couldn't lick enough; her lips couldn't kiss enough to satisfy her craving. She lingered awhile at Marcie's breasts, and then licked beneath them, tasting her sweat, then moved on to her armpits. She noticed Marcie had forgotten to shave. Her stubble was coarse; a slight odor indicated she hadn't used deodorant this morning. Oddly, this served to further excite her.

She salivated at the thought of tasting the essence of this woman. She slowly worked her way down to her crotch. As Marcie spread her long, shapely legs, she put her nose close to the panty's silky crotch, smelling the strong musky aroma. It drove her wild. She pulled the panty crotch aside, spread Marcie's labia folds, and put her whole mouth in the hole, madly licking, occasionally diving inside with her nose in order to cover her face with her juices. God, she loved the smell and the pungent flavor.

She rose to give Marcie more deep, passionate kisses, while her fingers pleasured her pussy as only a woman knows how to do. She felt Marcie shudder from an intense orgasm. Melanie inserted her fingers into her slippery opening and rapidly pushed them in and out. The juices were gushing onto her hand; loud slurping sounds accompanied her hand movements as her fingers worked her pussy.

Marcie pushed her mouth into hers, biting her, kissing her as she loudly yelled "Oh, fuck. Fuck. Oh, God. Don't stop, don't stop. Oh, my God."

Her hips bucked and pushed against Melanie's hand until, finally, she collapsed

She looked affectionately into Melanie's eyes. She gave her a loving kiss on the mouth. She could smell the heady aroma of her own pussy. Then she remembered that she hadn't showered this morning. She felt guilty for letting Melanie have her unwashed body; but, it wouldn't have mattered to Melanie, anyway, had she known. This was as much an act of love for her, as it was an act of passion.

"That was awesome," Marcie said. "Thank you. Now it's your turn."

She began to sit up when the phone rang.

"I'd better get that," Melanie said.

She lustfully scanned Marcie's naked body with her eyes as she picked up the phone. She put her fingers into her mouth and sucked at Marcie's juices before answering.

"Miss Patterson's office, Melanie speaking. Oh, hello, Mr. Patterson. Yes, she is. She's just stepped out to go to the little girl's room for a few minutes. Shall I have her call you just as soon as she returns? Yes, sir. I will."

"You're so smooth," Marcie laughingly told her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.