Marcie - Cover

Marcie

Copyright© 2002 by Wolfie

Chapter 2: Marcie's Induction

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: Marcie's Induction - Young daughter becomes fascinated with cock while on a weekend trip with her father.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Rough   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Size  

Her father watched as she waited on the curb. She was strikingly beautiful. Wavy brunette hair cascaded down her shoulders. Large looped earrings added a sophisticated touch. The chiffon floral skirt she wore accentuated her narrow waist, her long legs and well-proportioned hips. It clung to the curves of her body. A long-sleeved black mock-turtleneck sweater couldn't conceal her generous breasts. Leather slings delicately held her modest feet in high-heeled shoes, which accentuated her calves and alluringly jutted her gorgeous ass up and out. Underneath the trappings, he knew, she would be wearing a black lacy bra and thong panties with thigh-high stockings held by a garter belt.

Her arm was linked with that of a middle aged man who wore an out-of-date sports coat, which was a size too small for him. "What a contrast," he thought.

He parked his car and went to his office. He pressed the intercom button and beckoned his secretary.

"Yes, Mr. Patterson?"

"I saw Marcie outside with a gentleman. Who is he?"

"Oh, that's Mr. Clausen. You remember. He's the gentleman who won't sell his property we need for the development west of town past I-35. Marcie is taking him to lunch to try to persuade him to sell to us."

"Good. If anyone can persuade him, Marcie can."

He inwardly smiled and thought how proud he was of his daughter. When his wife found the two of them fucking in her bed, she understandably became embittered and hostile. There was a bitter divorce.

John Patterson, Sr., his deceased father, had left his farm to his wife. His successful real estate company was left to him, his only child, and to any children of his, in equal shares. That provision protected much of John's assets in the divorce. Essentially, as his only child, Marcie was one-third owner of a company that had branched out into land development: housing projects and strip malls for the most part. In the divorce settlement, John and Marcie gave full ownership of the original real estate company to Bev, his wife, in exchange for the full ownership of the real estate development branch. Use of the company names had not changed.

Marcie had taken to the business like a duck takes to water. She capably worked with contractors to represent the company's interests and ensure quality workmanship. Although she had withdrawn from college to support her father during the disturbing divorce, she was a brilliant woman, as evidenced by a 5.0 grade average in high school.

Over lunch, she faced Mr. Clausen with determination. She analyzed him. She knew from dealings with other men of his type that he particularly didn't like high-pressure tactics. He was a stubborn man and usually did the opposite of what people wanted. So, she talked about everything BUT the desire for him to sell his land. She was animated. Her face glowed. She was captivating. He was smitten.

Mr. Clausen was a lonely widower. He couldn't help but entertain fantasies of having this woman as a lover or, dare he hope, his wife? She was every man's dream. Experience should have made him wary but his defenses were down, although Marcie would never do anything shady or unethical. She was totally fair in her business dealings.

Marcie excused herself.

"I have to go to the little girl's room. I'll be back in a min," she said.

While he waited, he fantasized about the piss flowing from her beautiful pussy. He began to get hard. He ridiculously wished he could transform himself into the small piece of paper that would wipe the piss from her pussy.

After they left the restaurant, Marcie told him she had to leave him now to return to the office. She leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek. He felt her reach into her purse and slip something into his sport coat pocket.

"This is a little present for you. Don't look until you get in your car. If you decide to do the right thing for us, I'll be in my office, alone, at 3 this afternoon. If you sign our papers, you can have where they came from-and more."

She leaned in again and kissed him lingeringly on the cheek.

"Goodbye, for now," she said.

The smell of her fragrance lingered tantalizingly in the air. When she had come close to him, his heart had raced. His mouth had gone dry and his palms became wet. He was totally infatuated by this beautiful, enticing woman. But, he was confused. What had she slipped into his pocket? However, she said to wait to look, so he rushed to his parked car and hurriedly pulled out the silky object.

He was so glad he waited because, after pulling out the thong panties she had worn, he needed to be alone with them. He glanced around to see if anyone were watching. Then he reverently put them to his face. Tears came to his eyes. He wanted her so badly. He put the crotch to his nose. God, what a heavenly scent; they were so musky. As if she had read his mind and determined his most base perversion, she obviously hadn't wiped after peeing as he'd fantasized. Her minutes-old-urine commingled with the morning's flow of juices, which showed as a white streak against the black color. He put the crotch in his mouth and sucked. He had to have more of where that came from.

"Why do I care about the property? I'm so damn stubborn and cantankerous," he thought to himself. "I have more land than I'll ever need and the land sale will only make me richer. Besides, I have noone to leave it to."

As his fantasies drifted, he thought of the possibilities with Marcie. "She said she'd be alone. What were the implications of that?" He resolved to find out.

At 3 p.m., the intercom phone rang on Marcie's desk.

"Miss Patterson. Mr. Clausen is here to see you. He says you're expecting him?"

"Please send Mr. Clausen right in, Melanie."

The secretary ushered him into the office. Marcie came from behind her desk to greet him.

"Why, hello, Mr. Clausen. So nice of you to stop by my office," she said as she leaned in to give him a warm hug.

He felt her full breasts poking into his chest; her flat stomach and her pelvis were firm against his paunch. The thought of her pussy being just a fabric away engorged his cock. It had been so long since he'd had a woman.

He tilted his head slightly back. An inch from her mouth, he muttered "I believe we can come to terms--on certain conditions."

She gave him her most enticing look. "Anything, Mr. Clausen. Anything," as she parted her mouth and placed her full lips on his.

An hour later, the secretary saw Mr. Clausen leave with a magnificent look of satisfaction on his face. Her intercom phone rang.

"Melanie, when Mr. Clausen phones in the future, will you please say I'm unavailable?"

"Yes, Miss Patterson," the secretary said as she smiled. "One more successful afternoon for my boss," she thought with admiration.

All the other secretaries were jealous of her because everyone knew that Marcie was the best boss in the firm. Tough, but fair, she willingly shared recognition for her success. Christmas bonuses for her dedicated employees were very generous. In the summer, she often hosted barbecue dinners and swimming parties at her family's estate.

She would willingly do anything for her boss. In fact, Melanie had a bit of a crush on her. For the first time in her life, she was attracted to a woman. She would give anything to be able to kiss her luscious, full lips and shower her body with licks and kisses, culminating in sucking her sweet pussy.

Marcie's father interrupted her thoughts.

"Is Marcie available, Melanie?"

"Yes, Mr. Patterson. I'll buzz you in."

"Thank you, Melanie. How'd things go today with Mr. Clausen?"

Melanie smiled, and said, "Why don't I just let Marcie tell you, Mr. Patterson."

He opened her office door and asked, "Well?"

She held up the signed contract papers and smiled.

"Signed, witnessed, and notarized," she said.

"That's great, baby. We really needed that land. How'd you do it?"

"With persuasion."

"Lemme give ya a hug."

While he was holding his daughter his toe slightly slid across a slick spot on the carpet.

"What's this?"

She smiled and said; "I told you I did it with persuasion-a LOT of persuasion. That's his cum. When I sensed he was near climax, I told him to be sure to pull it or he'd lose half his fortune if I became pregnant."

Her father laughed and said, "What'd he say?"

"Well, nothing at first. Remember, he was occupied, but afterwards he said he liked my spunk."

"God, baby. You've got me so hard. You know the thought of you with another man really turns me on."

"I couldn't do that to you, Daddy. I love you. This was business, not pleasure."

"I love you, too, hon. Well, if you ever have the chance, I want you to take it. I'd love to have you come home to me all soiled from being with another man. Would you think about doing that?"

"Sure, Daddy. Just for you," she said unconvincingly.

Marcie decided she'd take the next day, Saturday, off to celebrate her achievement. She slept in late, ate a late breakfast and made plans for the day.

While showering, she decided to use the swimming pool and read a novel. It'd been so long since she'd had some time to herself. She put on a new Wicked Weasel swimsuit she'd recently received as a gift from her father.

She swam a few laps and dried herself off. It was a beautiful sunny day. Soon fall would be here, she thought, as she fondly recalled her first sexual experience. That was two years ago and she and her father had been lovers ever since.

The book was a slow starter and she soon drifted off to sleep. As always, the warmth of the sun served as an aphrodisiac. She hazily visualized naked men surrounding her. She couldn't see their faces, only the region from their torso to their knees. Who they were didn't matter. The only feature that was totally clear was their cocks: about a dozen of them, hard and large, all ready for action.

"Excuse me, Miss Patterson."

Marcie opened her eyes. She couldn't recognize the face because the sun was blinding her.

"Who is it? What do you want?"

"It's Ralph, ma'am."

He shifted out of the sun and Marcie recognized their landscape worker. Ever since Marcie had caught him fucking her mother, she had been unable to get the thought of his huge cock out of her mind. Moreover, she had fantasized about fucking him as some sort of weird repayment scheme. She hated her mother for what she'd done to her father.

Ralph gazed at Marcie's near naked body. His cock began its familiar throbbing. He wondered if she would be as good a piece of ass as her mother had been. He appreciated her keeping quiet about their affair. He needed the job.

Marcie saw the beginnings of his erection and spread her legs to reveal the wet crotch of her skimpy bottoms-some black pubic hair spilled out the sides. His cock was now totally hard. He didn't try to hide it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.