First Time Stories - Cover

First Time Stories

Copyright© 2002 by A M W

Chapter 1: Beth's Story

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Beth's Story - Short stories dealing with first times.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   True Story   DomSub   Spanking   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

Beth, F, 45 Teacher

My first time was like most girls my age. I lived in a middle class neighborhood in the South, and I was just an average type of student. I was no beauty and thought I needed to lose a few pounds so I wasn't the cheerleader type. I was 15 and in tenth grade when I met Tom, like most boys in school at that time he had long hair and wore patched jeans. We started hanging out together and it was two weeks before he got up the nerve to ask me out. We dated for a month and did little more than kiss; he did feel me up a couple of times when we could be together alone. However that wasn't often.

The night that we did it we went to a party thrown by one student who's parents had gone out of town. The party was like most parties in the early seventies; lots of heavy rock music, pot, blacklights, and some liquor. Someone had gotten a bottle of vodka and it was mixed with 7-up and passed around. Between the booze and pot I was buzzed and somehow Tom and I ended up in a bedroom.

We both were high and we were kissing when I said I was hot so I slipped out of my blouse. Like the fad of the time I wasn't wearing a bra and this was the first time that Tom got to look at my boobs without something partially coving them. But I wasn't thinking of letting him see my tits, I had been dying to see his cock. Up till that night I had never seen a real one.

I tried to talk Tom into dropping his pants, but a sudden rush of modesty overtook him. I did so much want to see his cock so I told him if he would drop his pants I'll suck his cock. That seemed to work and he slipped his pands off. His cock looked huge to me and it was rock hard.

I took it in my hands and marvelled how warm and dry it felt. It seemed to have a silky feeling. I was scared as I bent over it, I wanted to study it and learn every detail. However, Tom wanted his promised blow job so I quickly found his cock in my mouth. Neither one of us realized at the time just how poor of a blow job it was. This was our first blow job after all.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.