Fed Up

by JAX

Copyright© 2002 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: girlgfriend fed up with the way her boyfriend treats her. along come a sexy stranger

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   MaleDom   Masturbation   Sex Toys   .

I'm so fed up, fed up with my guy's idea of foreplay is to drink six pints of beer. Fed up with his idea of sex is for him pushes his cock into my dry pussy and come before I've even got started. Fed up with his post coitus snoring. I can't remember when I felt the hard knot of excitement, even fear, in my stomach, the dry mouth of apprehension, waiting for something new to happen. I looked across at my man, drinking beer with his mates, their laughter clearly heard across the room. Along with me are dancing all their girlie friends, all happily giggling together.

I decide to take some air, get away from it all, outside it was nice and cool and fresh from cigarette smoke.

"Don't turn around," a male voice said.

"W-what, who are you?" I asked staring straight ahead.

"It doesn't matter who I am," the voice said. His arm encircled my waist and I could feel his warm breath on the back of my neck. Suddenly I felt that touch of fear or excitement that I have been missing from my life.

"You are a very beautiful girl," the voice said, his hands moved up to cup one of my boobs. "Nice tits and great legs." His touch sent a shiver up my spine. I know I should move, give this guy a mouthful for touching me up, but I was rooted to the spot, unable to move. Suddenly I was wet between my legs; I haven't been like that for, I don't know how long.

"Don't move," the voice said with a touch of authority. Over my head I could feel something, then it pulled down over my eyes, a blindfold. I suddenly had a panic attack.

"Oh no please," I uttered.

"Be calm," his voice soothing, "now lets go for a walk."

"W-what," I said, my arms now outstretched in front of me like a sleep walker; after a few yards, we stopped, we still must be inside the garden, it smelt damp.

"Lean forward," the voice said, inches in front of my hands I felt a brick wall, the garage, we must be behind the garage. My stomach was doing back flips, the fear was building, my throat dry, oh my god, what was he going to do to me. I knew I could scream or remove my blindfold, but I didn't, I just stood there, my heart thumping in my chest.

"Spread you legs," the authority was back in his voice, his hands moved up on the inside of my thighs to re-enforce his demands. I hung my head, my breath now short and panting. His hands now moved over my legs pushing up my short skirt to expose me to his view. A smile broke on my face, he wouldn't be able to see much, it was too dark. Just as I thought this, his hand moved over my wet pussy, making me twitch.

"Like that did you?" the voice said, I just sighed. "I think we can do without theses." My knickers were rolled down my thighs and somehow over my shoes and gone. This time his fingers found my wet opening.

"Oh good, you're nice and wet," he said, his fingers plunged into me, making my back arc.

"Oh my god," I murmured, stifling my cries in case someone heard me and we would have to stop. The heat in my pussy was building with each plunge of his fingers.

"That's right, my little one," the voice said, "you can come for me now." His words triggered something in my brain and pushed me over the edge. I couldn't hold back, and a loud cry escaped from me as I came. Oh my, I can't remember the last time I had come so hard, but he hadn't finished with me yet. I could feel my dress zip being pulled down and my bra being undone. He moved up close behind me, his hardness tight up against my bum, his free hand went inside the back of my dress and around the front to cup my breasts. Suddenly I could feel the tip of his cock at the entrance to my pussy. Oh no, I didn't want him to fuck me, don't be stupid girl, I thought, this unknown guy has given you more pleasure over the last few minutes than you've had in the last year. I push my bum back against him and pushing him into me.

"There's a good girl," he cooed, his hands squeezing my boobs until they hurt. Slowly me moved in and out of me, the fires in my pussy re-ignited and I knew I was going to come again. His thrusts became faster and harder, pushing me against the garage wall, the pain in my hands caused by the rough brickwork only hastened my orgasm. As soon as I felt him spurt, I came again with another loud cry. We both stood there, luxuriating in the after glow, his hand gentle now, moving over my boobs, until his limp cock fell out of me. All too soon he was gone, taking my knickers with him, probably as a trophy, but leaving me his blindfold.

I made myself presentable and re-entered the party. My feller was still in his group drinking, while you've been sinking that pint mate, I thought, your girlfriend been royally fuck by some stranger, right here in the garden. I look around to see if I could find my mystery lover. No one caught my eye, or looked like a likely candidate. Eventually my guy was ready to take me home and did me a favour by pushing his cock into me. For a change, I quite enjoyed it, only because I was replaying, in my mind, the events of earlier. Next morning I got up late, my guy already left to play football. I picked up my party clothes from the pile on the floor, as I did so a small white card fell out. I picked it up, on it was printed a mobile phone number, no name or address just a phone number. It must be my mysterious lover; he had left me his calling card. What to do, do I ring him. Don't be fucking stupid girl, of course you fucking ring him; with shaking fingers I punch in the number.

"Yes," his unmistakable voice said.

"Its me," I said.

"Oh good, I'm glad you've rung," he said, "meet me in an hour on the top floor of the London road multi-storey car park."

"Yes, ok," I agreed straight away, my pussy already wet.

"Where are you now?" he asked, "bedroom, lounge, where?"

"I'm in the bedroom," I said somewhat confused at his question.

"Take all your clothes off now," he said.

"W-what," I stuttered.

"Take all your clothes off and lay down on your bed," he repeated. I did what he requested and pick up the phone again.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.