Bride - Cover

Bride

Copyright© 2002 by davedax

Chapter 14

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - on her release from prison, a mother is met by her son.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   FemaleDom   Rough   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I'd like to tell you that we all got naked immediately and I fucked their brains out, but it didn't happen like that.

I was genuinely pleased to meet mum's friend (lover?) and even more pleased to see that her two years inside hadn't left as much of a mark on her as it had, my mother.

She was bright and vivacious, a good conversationalist as well as being a very pretty young woman and I liked her immediately, but I felt that they'd like sometime to themselves, at least on Jill's first night with us.

"Are you hungry darling?" mum asked and I realised that I was ravenous.

"Remember that scabby horse mum?" I laughed, "Well I could eat one now"

Once again it wasn't a scabby horse, it was a beef casserole that warmed up beautifully in the microwave oven and I wolfed it down whilst reading the morning paper and trying unsuccessfully not to keep looking at Jill.

"She's lovely isn't she?" mum whispered as she took my empty plate away and giggled when I replied,

"Gorgeous mum, but not a patch on you"

"Flattery will get you everywhere" she laughed and kissed me again.

"Fancy a barbeque mum?"

That was a very silly question but her reaction still made me smile.

She jumped up and clapped her hands like a kid,

"Yes, oh great, come on Jill, let's go to the shop and get some lager while Tommy starts the Barbie"

I was still swearing at the bloody thing when they got back with a dozen cans of lager and yet more vodka, giggling and whispering to each other as I prayed to the god of home made barbeques!

"You know that denim skirt of mine that you like me wearing?"

Mum was beside me, a mischievous smile on her lips,

"Yes?"

"Jill's got one just like it" and she ran back to her friend at the bottom of the stairs,

"The mind boggles mum" I shouted and mine certainly did as I watched them wiggling their sexy little bottoms all the way up to the flat.

I'd actually succeeded in lighting the damn thing by the time they returned, but the light from the flames was nothing like the light in my eyes when I saw them.

They were dressed absolutely identically in white tee shirts, white ankle socks and both denim mini skirts had been rolled up at least twice to display two tantalisingly white vees between four long, sexy thighs as they came down the flight of stairs from the flat.

"You're drooling Tommy" mum laughed as they stood in front of me, an arm round each other's waist, smiling at me.

"Is it any bloody wonder? Jesus Christ mum, am I supposed to look at you two without drooling?"

Letting go of Jill's arm, she took hold of my hands and kissed me on the lips,

"Do something for me Tommy"

"Whoodya want moidered ma?" I asked in my absolutely brilliant James Cagney impression,

"Just gimme da bum's name and he's dead, poimenent ma, poimenent"

I thought Jill was going to bust a gut laughing at me,

"Brilliant Tommy" she giggled,

"Absolutely brilliant, it's uncanny how much you sound like Julie Andrews!"

"Top of the woild ma" I added for good measure and allowed mum to lead me away out of Jill's hearing.

"Jill feels that there's a couple of things she should say to you, so I suggested you go for a little walk down to the river"

"Things such as what mum?"

She laughed and wrapped her arms around my neck,

"Tommy, you already know that she's gorgeous and that it's been a while since she's held another person in her arms, but if I thought she was going to rape you, I'd kill her now, I don't know what she wants to say to you, but I trust her and I want you to do the same"

Apart from our arguments, I'd never seen mum this serious, so I put my sensible head on,

"Ok mum, but you've got me thinking now"

"I'm the one who should be thinking" she said and squeezed my hand, "But I'm not, so go ahead and remember I love you"

"I'll never forget mum" I whispered and drew her into my arms.

"This is beautiful" said Jill as we strolled down towards the river bank,

"Yes, it is" I agreed and she laughed softly,

"There are a couple of reasons why I wanted a few minutes alone with you, but getting terse, two or three word answers from you isn't one of them"

"Ok, so tell me what they are, I'm sorry if I appear a bit distant, but you know how she was when she was released and you can see what she's like now,

Rightly or wrongly Jill, we love each other and I don't want anything to spoil it for us"

"Which brings me to the first reason Tommy" she looked at me suddenly, but smiled as I slipped an arm around her waist.

"I'm not a threat to the relationship you've got with your mum, I think it's beautiful, especially after what she's been through, what I would like though, is to be part of that relationship, at least for a couple of days while I'm here and then maybe occasionally in the future"

"That's fine by me Jill" I replied, hoping my erection wasn't going to be too obvious, too soon!

"She laughed softly and pressed herself against me, letting me feel the softness of a breast against my arm,

"Yes, Polly said it would be"

"Yeah I bet she did too, she told me all about your affair in prison and I honestly think that she'd have been a lot worse than she was without you"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.