Monger Log - Cover

Monger Log

Copyright© 2002 by diabetic

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A man has the ability to create plain language scripts -- called mindscripts -- that can control other people. He assures himself of financial security and travels the country in a large motor home, scoring strange pussy at every opportunity. Each chapter is an excerpt from his electronic diary of 15 years on the road. The earliest chapters spend a lot of time explaining mindscripts and his effort to master them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   School  

Preface:

The beaches around Ft. Walton Beach, on the Florida panhandle, are some of the best in the country. So are the women. I've jumped forward nearly five years, and am much less frantic in my quest for fresh pussy. I've gone through several more RVs, and I still spend the bulk of my time on the road.

Day 1660
Acquisitions # 4,814 & 4,815
Ft. Walton Beach, Fla

Acquisition details:

I had parked the coach in one of the public parking areas that overlooked the beach. Due to the humidity, I had left the generator set running, and the air conditioner cranked up "high." I had a folding chair, a floppy hat, a cooler of beer and a good book. I was just killing time, something that I had become fairly expert at.

I was well into Red Storm Rising by Tom Clancy when I happened to notice a couple of cute young things setting up their blankets about 25 yards away. They were typical Florida beauties. Both were about 5'4" tall, with shoulder-length light hair. Their hair was either blonde or light brown, with the Florida sun, one could never quite tell. They had tight little bodies, with nice tanned legs, firm asses and peach-sized breasts. They were wearing two-piece bathing suits and appeared to be alone.

They also looked like they might be jailbait.

I tossed a couple of mindscripts at them and discovered that they were both 16, were best friends, had been best friends forever, were both virgins, and had birthdays just a few days apart. They had skipped school for a day at the beach.

How nice.

I hadn't had sex for nearly six hours, so I was ready for some "strange."

I gathered up my belonging and headed back to the coach. I gave the girls a mindscript to follow me in about 3 minutes. The head start gave me enough time to stow my gear.

When I had everything put away I turned on the outside shower and rinsed the sand off of my feet and legs. Just as I finished the girls arrived and I rinsed them off as well. Granted, I was only keeping the coaches for an average of six months, but I was not a slob and I hated sand in the carpet.

I then helped the girls stow their gear for safe keeping and determined, as fate would have it, they had parked about three spaces from the coach.

We then we into the coach and got introduced to one another. If I didn't know better I would have thought that the two girls were twins. They were not blonde, but had very light brown hair that had nearly been bleached blonde by the Florida sun. They were Sandra and Elizabeth, better known as Sandy and Beth. Sandy was maybe half an inch taller than Beth, and that was the only major difference between the two.

Using mindscripts, I make both of them completely comfortable with the situation, gave them a good dose of enthusiasm and desire for experimentation and led them into the bedroom.

I had both of them take off their tops, and found myself staring at four absolutely beautiful breasts. They both had small pink nipples and I just knew I would enjoy playing with. I was wearing a loose fitting pair of swim trunks (that had never been in the water) and we all climbed onto the bed.

We spent the next half hour or so exploring one another's tonsils. I would deep French kiss one, give one of her nipples a little suck and then turn to the other. I probed their sexuality and discovered that while they had both French kissed boys at school, and that Sandy had let one boy play with her breasts, both were inexperienced, and even though they were best friends and nearly inseparable, they had never had any sexual contact with each other.

This was about to change. I slipped out of the bed and with a little mindscript nudge, had Beth and Sandy go to work on each other. It was an amazing thing to watch, their mouths and hands were all over each other. In less than 10 minutes the bikini bottoms were off and they were mutually masturbating each other. I went to the drawer and took out a pair of pocket rockets and handed them to the girls and watched with delight as they began to explore the possibilities of the devices. It didn't take long the pocket rockets were being used as masturbation aids.

I gave Sandy a little mindscript of the joys of eating pussy, and the look on Beth's face was absolutely priceless when Sandy went muff diving for the first time. As Sandy's inexpert tongue went to work on her, Beth rocked from side to side shouting "yes... yes... yes" over and over. She was slamming her head up and down into the pillow when she experienced her first orgasm, and put visible scratches on Sandy's shoulders when she came. Beth followed her first orgasm with several smaller orgasms. Sandy, for her park, just kept licking away at the still virgin pussy.

A quick mindscript and they both changed places. A nearly spent Beth went to work on Sandy virgin pussy, hoping to return the favor. In a few minutes, Sandy's breathing changed and she began to clench and unclench her fists, gathering handfuls of bed covers each time. Soon she was moaning and crying "oh... oh... oh" and she neared orgasm. Sandy actually passed out for a moment when she had her first orgasm. She was covered in sweat and her breathing was very shallow.

After watching these two young teens lick each other to orgasm, I had a boner so hard that it hurt. I rolled Beth from between Sandy's legs and deep kissed her, enjoying the taste of virgin pussy from her mouth and lips. I moved my mouth down to her chest and suckled her breasts, using my tongue to play with her nipples, watching them grow dark with the attention that I was giving them. I helped her spread her legs and moved down to her pussy, inhaling the sweet yet musky fragrance. When my tongue rasped against her clit, she jumped. I let my tongue explore her pussy, which was soaked with natural moisture. After a few moments of orally stimulating her, it was time to take her cherry.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.