Monger Log - Cover

Monger Log

Copyright© 2002 by diabetic

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A man has the ability to create plain language scripts -- called mindscripts -- that can control other people. He assures himself of financial security and travels the country in a large motor home, scoring strange pussy at every opportunity. Each chapter is an excerpt from his electronic diary of 15 years on the road. The earliest chapters spend a lot of time explaining mindscripts and his effort to master them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   School  

Preface:

I had taken a trip down to South Padre Island, Texas in order to enjoy the beach, catch some music and check out the long-legged Texas women. What I got was a little different than I had expected.

Day 402
Acquisition # 1,312
So. Padre Island, Texas

Acquisition details:

It was about 9 p.m. and the nightclubs along the Island were just starting to jump. I had done a nice pair of bikini-clad beach bunnies for lunch, but that was about eight hours ago, and I was fully recharged and looking for some Texas lovin' to keep the RV warm tonight.

The college-age coeds were thick as flies and I amused myself by making eye contact and then doing data acquisition mindscripts in order to see if the young ladies even noticed me, and if so, what initial impression they had.

Once eye-contact was made, I discovered that I usually lasted on their radar screen for about half a second. Despite my 500-watt smile, most quickly decided that I was too old, not their type, much too old, definitely not their type, an antique, not buff enough, not very handsome or something along those lines.

In other words, I was a non-starter. Now, if I did not have the ability to mindscript, this would have bothered the hell out of me, but since I cold have any woman I wanted - whether they wanted me or not - it really didn't matter too much what they wanted. Besides, I'd sort of been a nonstarter my whole life. And, besides, I'm not that old.

Naturally, I was trying to do the eye-contact thing with as many long-legged, brunette Texas girls as I could. I didn't want anyone from out of state (like the two from Nebraska I had at lunch), I wanted the whole Texas experience, long legs, tight ass, and that unforgettable Texas twang.

As I slowly sipped my beer, I noticed a woman of obvious Spanish or Mexican descent occasionally glancing at me. Just for shits and giggles I threw a data acquisition mindscript at her and discovered that her name is Marisa, she is 22 years old, and she thought that I was an asshole!

Well, hello nurse, where did that come from?

A further mindscript determined that, beyond the fact that she hated anglo men, older men and just plain men. She had noticed me making eye contact with the various beauties and she thought it was disgusting and pathetic that I would sit there and check out the women in the bar as if they were meat. I was way the fuck too old to be there, and I certainly wasn't part of the regular crowd that hung out there. She wished that I would just leave.

Now this really pissed me off. After all, I wasn't bothering her. Other than the waitress, I hadn't spoken to a single person since I had arrived nearly an hour (and two beers) ago. Somehow, this bitch Marisa though that she was the "cool police" for this particular club.

I also discovered that she liked to "befriend" coeds who had too much to drink, offer them the safety of a fellow female, then take them home and fuck them silly, with her in the dominant role, of course.

I decided that it was time for me to get proactive.

Hello Marisa
You will stand passively and quietly until you receive further instructions.
You will reassess your opinion of the man wearing a blue shirt sitting at the table alone.
You think he is very handsome and definitely quite cool.
You want to have sex with him.
You want to give yourself completely to him.
You want to be dominated by him.
You will not speak, except to him, and only when he indicates that you may do so.
When he leaves, you will follow him to his vehicle and you will get in.
Once inside, you will obey his every command
Execute!

I tossed a few bucks on the table for a tip, got up and headed to the RV. Marisa followed. When I reached the coach, I opened the side door and motioned for her to go in, which she did. I told her to sit down on the sofa, and await further instructions. She sat quietly with an expectant look on her face.

I climbed into the driver's seat, fired up the coach and headed back to the campground where I had a full hookup assigned to me. I parked the coach, stepped out to hook up the power, cable TV, sewer and fresh water, then re-entered the coach.

I took a careful look at Marisa. She was 5'2" tall, weight maybe 115 pounds. She had a nice figure with a firm ass, a set of B tits, and long black hair down to her waist. She was wearing a sleeveless knit top that showed off her well-toned arms and her elegant neck, and a pair of loose-fitting beige linen pants.

"Stand."

She stood.

"Strip"

She began undressing. When she took off her shirt she looked at me as if to ask "Where do I put this?" I pointed to the floor and she let it drop. She stepped out of her shoes, undid her belt, unzipped her pants and let them fall to her feet. She deftly stepped out of them and undid the front clasp on her bra. She freed an absolutely lovely pair of breasts with fairly large nipples that were mahogany in color. She let the bra drop to the floor, stepped out of her thong underwear, and turned to face me, hands at her sides.

I carefully looked her over, and this was one prime piece of meat. Shame she didn't like men as I could not imagine a single man that would not like her. She was in excellent shape and obviously worked out. Her arms and shoulders had definition, her stomach was tight and marred only by a small gold ring through her navel. She had no tattoos, and her bush was neatly trimmed.

I mindscripted her again and determined that she was going through a lot of turmoil. She was torn by the fact that she hated mem, me in particular, yet she could not control (nor understand) the turmoil that she felt. I repulsed her, yet she wanted to be fucked by me more than she could describe.

I decided to play on those emotions, so I slammed her with another mindscript.

Hello Marisa!
You still desire the man standing in front of you
You are terrified that he will split you in half when he fucks you.
You will obey is every command, even though you are terrified and disgusted by your desire.
You feel betrayed by your body.
You will not cry out.
You may cry
You will only speak when spoken to.
Execute!

"Suck me off," I commanded.

She took two steps over to me, stood before me, dropped to her knees and loosened by belt. She undid the top of my pants, unzipped my fly and lowered both my pants and my underpants to my ankles. Small tears began to form as she took me into her mouth and began to suck me off.

I mindscripted her and determined that while she was OK with oral sex, providing she was receiving it, she thought that sucking off a man was totally disgusting and she was about to throw up. A fast mindscript took that emotion away. A minute later, the feeling that she was going to throw up returned, but her ability to throw up was gone.

I grabbed her by the hair and began actively fucking her mouth. She gagged whenever I hit the back of her throat, but I was still pissed by her attitude and I decided to punish her.

Push!

Gag.

Push!

Gag.

Push!

Gag.

I fucked her face for several minutes, occasionally letting go of her hair with one hand so that I could reach down and roughly tweak a nipple. Finally, I felt a wonderful tingle in my balls and blew my first load of hot cum deep in her throat. My second blast filled her mouth. My third laced across her face. My fourth and fifth shots left wonderful white streaks in her hair.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.