Monger Log - Cover

Monger Log

Copyright© 2002 by diabetic

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A man has the ability to create plain language scripts -- called mindscripts -- that can control other people. He assures himself of financial security and travels the country in a large motor home, scoring strange pussy at every opportunity. Each chapter is an excerpt from his electronic diary of 15 years on the road. The earliest chapters spend a lot of time explaining mindscripts and his effort to master them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   School  

Preface:

Spent my one-year anniversary on the road, headed for the Portland, Oregon area. What a wild year it has been.

I have refined my mind scripting abilities and feel pretty comfortable with my talent and its limitations. The biggest limitation, which I discovered in San Francisco a few months ago is obvious - once you think of it. The object of my mindscript is not affected if she does not speak any English.

I had been walking through the lobby of the San Francisco Hilton when the inevitable busload of Japanese tourists pulled up in front. I saw this absolutely lovely doll-like woman get off the bus and got hard almost immediately. She had long, jet-black hair, was tiny (no more than 4' 9") and weighed in at about 90 pounds. Yet, despite her petite size, she was perfectly proportioned and had a smile to die for.

I sent her a data acquisition mindscript and absolutely nothing came back. I tried a second time and had the exact same result. I momentarily feared that I had lost my mindscript ability, but when I looked around the hotel I found that I could do data acquisitions on the bellboys, the girls behind the front desk and even the bus driver.

I finally was able to mindscript one of the older men in the tour group and found out that the target of my desires spoke virtually no English.

Still, with that as the only major limitation, things have gone well.

I'm on my second motor home and am already eyeing my third. I'm going to go more upscale, since I am living full time in the coach and some of the high-end coaches are pretty luxurious.

Thuy (Acquisition #101) gave me a wonderful present two weeks ago, a daughter. She is, without a doubt, the most beautiful child in the world. I set Thuy and my daughter with a trust fund that will keep them both comfortable, and I continue to get with Thuy whenever I am in the Phoenix area. She is definitely a keeper.

We have decided to name our child Tha'm, which stands for discrete grace. I think it is a good name.

Day 366
Acquisition # 1149
Interstate 5, Oregon

Acquisition details:

I had stopped in Grant's Pass, Oregon to refuel the coach with the full intention of pushing through until I got to at least Salem. I had left the San Francisco Bay area just before lunch, and it was a full twelve hours (in the coach) to Portland and I wanted to get close before I crashed for the night.

Then I saw Ellen (Acquisition # 1149) and my plans went to hell in a handbasket.

I had finished fueling the coach and for some reason I wanted a receipt, even though I had no reason or need to keep track of how much I spent (thanks to my "endowment"). The gas pump would not issue me one and said I had to go inside. I almost climbed into the coach and drove away, but I thought I might get the munchies further down the road, and decided to browse the store and see what was inside.

Inside was Ellen. Age 22. Going to the local community college. Working part time as a cashier. Brown hair, brown eyes. Skinny as a rail, but not anorexic. Just skinny, with thin arms, a nice smile and a kind of husky/gravelly voice that did not seem to fit her body.

A quick data acquisition mindscript ascertained that Ellen's shift was almost over, that she shared a small apartment with two other girls, that she was fastidiously neat, didn't smoke, didn't drink and enjoyed occasional sex. She was not currently sexually active and was not seeing anyone. She and one of her roommates occasionally got it on, but only to take the edge off. She was more horny than bi. She was also not on birth control.

Less than an hour later she was in the coach and we were just getting settled in at a local RV park.

I had mindscripted her to believe that we were long-time lovers and that she wanted to jump my bones in the worst possible way.

We sat making small talk when she turned to me and simply said, "Let's fuck!"

No arguments from me as I picked her up and carried her into the bedroom. I wasted no time in getting us both naked and her tiny body delighted me. Her tits were like half tennis balls; with nice little perfectly centered nipples. He ass was perfectly shaped and even though she had real skinny arms, she didn't have that ugly anorexic look. There was meat on her ribs (not much, but meat, nonetheless).

Her pussy had been recently shaved and I immediately dived into it, licking and sucking big time. When I spread her pussy lips for a closer look, the absolute pinkness of her inner self was overwhelming. I spun her around so that we were mutually satisfying her, and it took a tremendous amount of will power not to explode in her mouth.

Finally, we switched positioned and I entered her. She was tight, but not virginally tight, and she had self-lubricated quite well. I knew she was wet because my face was soaked, but she had plenty of fluids to spare.

I was as hard as a rock and began to slowly saw myself in and out of her. After each few strokes I picked up the pace hammering her harder and faster. She exploded but I kept hammering her. She exploded a second time and it only served to encourage me to pick up the pace. I drove into her as hard and as deep as I possibly could. With her tiny frame I was sure that I was doing damage, but she gave no indication of pain. Finally I blew my wad deep into her womb. I came so hard that I nearly passed out, and I felt myself spurting at least five times into her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.