Monger Log - Cover

Monger Log

Copyright© 2002 by diabetic

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A man has the ability to create plain language scripts -- called mindscripts -- that can control other people. He assures himself of financial security and travels the country in a large motor home, scoring strange pussy at every opportunity. Each chapter is an excerpt from his electronic diary of 15 years on the road. The earliest chapters spend a lot of time explaining mindscripts and his effort to master them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   School  

Preface:

What a special day, my 12th anniversary on the road. In order to celebrate I came to one of my favorite places, Superstition Springs Mall in Mesa. Mormonland. Hard to believe that I have been doing this for 12 years now, and that I face a potential new risk that I'm not sure how to deal with.

After all, I spend my life on the road, picking up girls. Usually they are young, often they are virgins, and I fuck them silly. I'm averaging just under three a day, but now that I am getting older I find the average slipping a bit. It once was above three a day, but even though I do keep score, I'm not worried.

I do like the new coach I picked up a few weeks ago. It is a "Beaver" that that seemed fitting enough. It is a full luxury coach designed for full-time living and has all the amenities that I need - including a washer dryer, king size bed and a moderately full kitchen. I'll keep this coach for another six months or so then go into a dealership, mind-fuck the owner and drive away with another coach and dealer plates until I tire of it. Although, I really do like the brand name "Beaver".

Back to the new risk. I thought about this a bit as I hung out in Flagstaff Arizona this past week. I know that I've impregnated more than a thousand girls. I've got a lot of kids running around all over the country, and the oldest of the girls is now 11, which is getting close to the low-end of the range where I go hunting.

I never used to go after anything under 16, but with the early onset of puberty, I've found myself dipping into the well with cuties as young as 14. I'll have to consider changing my manuscripts to interrogate my targets to make sure that I am not doing my own kids. Your kids I don't care about, but my kids I'm unsure of. Oh well, I have a year or so to worry this out, develop and perfect my new mindscript and then make it part of my acquisition process.

Day 4383
Acquisition # 12,145, Jana, Age 15
Superstition Springs Mall, Mesa Arizona

Acquisition detail:

I spotted Jana and her mother walking together on the lower concourse, near the food courts. Actually, I was walking toward the food courts and they were walking towards me. Jana was a cute little thing, wearing knee-length denim shorts, a pullover blue T-shirt, and an outer fleece garment that she kept pulling tight as if to hide her young body from all the prying eyes at the mall.

I transmitted my "potential target data acquisition" mindscript at her, and less than a second later I knew everything there was to know about her. I had all the major bits of information (full name, address, date of birth, family structure, like and dislikes, fears and aspirations.) My mindscript determined that she was a virgin, had never had any form of sexual contact and was embarrassed by the blossoming of her body and changes to her metabolism. She was at the mall with her mother, who was on the way to the salon inside of J.C. Penneys to get her hair done. They had a little shopping planned and were thinking of seeing a movie later at the discount theaters outside of where Luby's Cafeteria used to be located. Oh, and she was fertile for two more days.

I transmitted a less complex mindscript to Jana's mother, telling her that she needed to take her time at the salon, that after her hair got done, she would wander around J.C. Penney's and Sears killing at least two hours, then she would wait for Jana in the upstairs food court. She would experience no curiosity as to Jana's whereabouts, and feel no impatience while she shopped and waited.

My third mindscript, this one to Jana, was simple. She was to follow 25 feet behind me. She was to experience no fear or anxiety. She was to experience no curiosity. She was to obey any commands I give to her. She was not to speak.

I watched her and her mother part with a light kiss, then Mom headed for the Salon while we headed towards Sears, through the tools and outdoor departments, out the side door and off in the direction of the Beaver.

Once in the motor coach I verified that the privacy curtains were all drawn and motioned for Jana to follow me into the bedroom.

I issued a mindscript that allowed her to answer any questions (not that I needed to ask when a mindscript would reveal everything I needed to know), and loosened my hold on her emotions. I allowed her mild fear and anxiety, prohibited her from screaming or crying out, allowed her to cry quietly and reinforced her obedience to me. She would address me as sir.

"Jana, I want you to face me, slowly take off your clothing one item at a time, fold or hang your clothes as appropriate and then ask if you can take a shower."

Jana paused momentarily as her new mindscripts took hold, tears began to form (I love it when they cry) and she slowly removed her outer fleece and hung it in the closet behind her. She turned to face me again, then bent and removed her sandals, placing them neatly together on the floor of the closet. She paused for a moment, as if deciding, then pulled her long-sleeved shirt up over her head, revealing her plain white bra and freckled shoulders. She undid the snap on the front of her shorts, unzipped and nearly stumbled as she pulled them down and off. Shorts and shirt went into the closet. The tears began in earnest as she undid her bra, quietly repeating the mantra: "Why, Sir, Why" with an occasional "Please, Sir, No" mixed in.

Finally, she stood before me, tears running down her face, bright with embarrassment, asking if she could take a shower.

I stood and removed my clothing, putting it in the other closet, and held out my hand, she took it and we walked to the shower. I turned on the water, set the temperature and stepped in with her. As always, the shower was fairly quick. I wet us both down then turned off the water. Using the body wash I lathered us both up, enjoying my exploration of those lovely b-cup titties, knowing from my mindscript that no man or boy had ever touched them before.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.