Monger Log - Cover

Monger Log

Copyright© 2002 by diabetic

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A man has the ability to create plain language scripts -- called mindscripts -- that can control other people. He assures himself of financial security and travels the country in a large motor home, scoring strange pussy at every opportunity. Each chapter is an excerpt from his electronic diary of 15 years on the road. The earliest chapters spend a lot of time explaining mindscripts and his effort to master them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   School  

Preface:

I've decided to share parts of the log of my powers and conquests. I've been traveling around for a good many years now, primarily in the United States, but elsewhere as well, enjoying life and young beautiful women. I'm not going to share all of the conquests, after all, but enough to give you a flavor of life as I know it.

Where to begin? I've discovered that I have the ability to influence others. Not in the normal manner, but I can do a pretty good job of getting people to do exactly what I want, and either remember or forget helping me.

It is hard to explain how this works, but basically, I create scripts in my mind - sort of like MS-DOS batch files. I call them mindscripts. I then transmit them to people. They are pretty powerful tools and I've memorized and categorized a lot of scripts and have reached a point where sending them out is an almost unconscious a activity.

Some of my scripts query another person's mind. I can transmit a list of things to discover within another person's mind, and the other person's mind gathers the information and returns to me almost instantly. Are you ready for the best part? The other person is completely unaware of the process.

I've also learned that I can influence a person's emotions, their desires and even their free will. I can also erase someone's memory of me, and implant long-term instructions or comands.

So, what have I been doing with this newly found power? Well, I suppose I could save the world or some other nonsense, but I decided to put it to good use: getting lots and lots of quality pussy. Why not? I made this discovery when I was in my early 30's, not handsome but not ugly either. I have an average build (haven't been to a gym in years), have an average dick, and never got laid often enough. Besides, the other guy usually got the best girls - I tended to attract more than my fair share of dogs. Arf! Of course all of that has changed now. for the better!

The bottom line is that I'm going to share my journal of conquests and what I have learned. Not sure how long I can get away with this, especially after I start publishing it, but, I've had a lot of fun, had a lot of pussy, and am just getting cranky enough that I would have fun screwing with the county attorney.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.