Nancy Gets Caught - Cover

Nancy Gets Caught

Copyright© 2002 by Jeff501

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A highly motivated and bright young female exec. gets caught at work in the most embarrasing of predicaments...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Coercion   Fiction   Group Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Nancy had worked hard her entire life, perhaps a little too hard, always wanting to please her parents and supervisors. She was a very driven person who had had a faster than average climb up the corporate ladder as a marketing professional. At age 27, she was poised to become the youngest manager in the history of her medium sized company and Nancy worked long hard hours to ensure this. It was not uncommon to see Nancy in the office until well past 8 PM, or even weekends, sharing the building with the security guards or the occasional equally driven co-worker. Nancy was a natural red head, long curly locks of gorgeous red hair flowing off her pretty face towards her roughly 130 lb frame. Nancy greeted all her co-workers with a killer smile, and was not ashamed to show off her lines: a 38D bust quite often being presented in a tight sweater or blouse, complementing a matching knee length power skirt. She was by no means showing off, but was not afraid to highlight her best features either. She drew many compliments as well with her deep ice blue eyes that nicely matched her choice in clothes, completing each look she attempted to make.

It was the last Friday of the month, which meant only thing to the firm; all accounts had to be settled today! Nancy arrived at work early that day, knowing she would be swamped but feeling that if she concentrated she would be able to leave before 6 PM, allowing her to hit the bars in search of that perfect man. The day did not progress as planned as two key personnel called in sick, a common occurrence on Fridays, on top of all the unscheduled problems that had forced Nancy to abandon her planned ritual.

3 PM and Nancy knew she was headed for a late night, all but conceding that the bars would have to wait for another evening. Nancy sighed as she realised how committed she was to staying until the reports were signed and delivered.

As the clock turned from 5:59 to 6:00 PM Nancy looked around and realised she was pretty much the only person remaining on her floor. The distant buzz of a vacuum cleaner was all that was audible as Nancy typed frantically on her keyboard, having developed her own style of typing using two fingers. The reports were very close to being finished, perhaps she would be able to join her friends at the bar if she could concentrate on the task at hand.

Nancy had chosen her best outfit for this day: a rather form fitting black sweater that accentuated her large bust line, but offered no chance at a cleavage peek from co workers due to its very high turtleneck top. Complementing this was a knee length gray skirt, charcoal panty hose and sensible black shoes with only a modest heel. As the clock ticked past 7 PM Nancy's optimism of leaving on time was soundly dashed as she conceded to defeat, assuming she was in for the evening. Might was well get comfy she thought, kicking her shoes off and perching her sore feet on the ergonomic foot rest the company "human factors" expert had purchased. As Nancy smashed the keys below her, she swayed her legs in tempo to the music pumping out of her small computer speakers. The action causing a swishing noise as she moved her thighs against each other and then back again. Nancy could not help but feel a slight tingle as her thighs rubbed together, serving as a cruel reminder of how her work had interfered with her sex life. As the tempo of the music increased, so too did the motion of Nancy's legs as she flexed her muscles and moved her legs side to side, inside her tight skirt.

Nancy looked around, wondering if she was truly alone as she contemplated the situation, feeling a certain tingle between her legs as she flexed and tried to concentrate on her reports. With each word typed, Nancy's concentration waned as she listened to the music and felt more than a faint tingle between her legs. Nancy knew she had a small library of adult pictures on her hard drive, that she took great pains in hiding from the network admin people. She was adamant about not looking at them during business hours, but sometimes they had helped her get through an otherwise boring night, occasionally even forcing Nancy to take a short break in the bathroom to relieve the tension. Nancy stood up quietly to scan the floor, stepping on her tip toes to peer over the dividers. Nancy was 99% certain she was alone, feeling that even the cleaning staff had finished. Should I, she wondered as she looked around and sat back in her seat, watching the monitor as her eyes became unfocussed on her reports. It had been ages since she had seen the pictures but she knew seeing them would have an immediate effect.

Nancy sighed as she typed again, trying to finish her work, losing interest with each passing second. What harm could it do, she assured herself, as she opened her photo software and rotated her head one last time to assure her solitude. With her word processor now soundly hidden behind the photo software, Nancy pulled up the first picture in the series. Even alone, a gasp was heard from young Nancy as her eyes widened to see a beautiful colour picture of a couple in bed, a handsome man holding a very attractive woman's legs wide open as his cock slid inside. Nancy tried to internally deny her instant arousal but it was no use, the silence of the room and her recent lack of physical contact caused a surge of tingles to shoot throughout her body. Nancy flexed the muscles between her legs as she scanned the picture, marvelling at the size of the man's dick, wishing it was inside her at this moment.

Nancy pulled each picture up, gazing at them, feeling that each image was as good, or better, than the previous. Nancy could feel the wetness building in her tight panties now as she looked at the second to last picture: the couple doing it doggy style. Nancy was now completely involved in her break, the thought of working long erased. With the final picture open, her eyes bugging out more than ever as a close up showed the man ejaculating over the woman's face, his cum dripping from her chin to her chest. Seeing this put Nancy into another level of desire and inner need as she felt a lightning bolt shoot towards her now aching pussy. Nancy was fixated on the picture as she contemplated the situation, knowing that flexing her muscles was no longer satisfying her desires. With one last neck spin, she confirmed her aloneness and sat on the very edge of the chair, spreading her legs.

Nancy's breath was already shallow as she felt her left fingers glide up her left thigh, dragging against her panty hose. Her right hand still on the mouse as she gazed at the photos, trying to make a movie out of them by flipping through them one at a time. Watching the couple flip from position to position Nancy's fingers finally moved to her aching crotch as she gently rubbed the soaking wet gusset in her expensive control top panty hose. An audible grunt was heard as Nancy began fingering herself, outside her panty hose, rubbing her slit and finding her clit through two layers, pushing her skirt up a little to gain access. Nancy knew that in this position she would not be spotted even if there was another person here, but the need to rub her nipples was increasing now as she felt a tension against her bra, her breasts wanting so badly to be sucked and nibbled on. As each photo sped by, Nancy's fingers moved faster and faster over her aching clit, the urge to rub bare skin on bare skin almost unbearable now.

I can't pull my panties off at work Nancy argued in her mind as she pulled her skirt a little higher now, knowing her pussy and breasts were screaming for attention. A quick thumb massage over Nancy's left nipple caused an instant reaction as she looked down to see a huge nipple erection pressing through the ultra tight sweater. Nancy argued in her mind once again, the devil in her begging to pull those panty hose and panties off and the angel inside her telling her to get back to work. Picture #3 was on the screen as Nancy rubbed, showing the woman riding the man up and down, her hands on his chest as she moved up and down. This was too much for Nancy to handle as she was now breathing heavily and letting out the occasional audible moan. Nancy was petrified of being caught but knew she had to cum and was not wanting to simply finish up in the bathroom with a black and white printout of one of the pictures. The colour and the motion of flipping through the photos was adding to her arousal as Nancy made one last security check and quickly shuffled her panty hose down to her knees, followed by her soaking panties.

Nancy sat at her desk, her skirt still positioned as it should be, but now her panty hose and panties were pulled down a few inches below the hem. Nancy opened her legs as much as her knee bundle would allow and slid her left index finger up her thigh and towards her aching opening. Nancy knew she would have to work quickly, her sexual needs were surely not worth a major career setback. She wasn't sure what the consequence of being caught would be, but she was sure she did not want to find out tonight!

Nancy queued up her favourite picture: the money shot. She loved seeing a man's cum on a woman's face and wished it was possible right now as she moved her finger in and out of her pussy, dragging her finger up and down against her hard clit, causing wetness to drip out of her and onto the fabric covered chair. Nancy was breathing hard, moaning out load, trying to stifle her noises but unable to as she flipped back and forth from picture to picture. Nancy's bravery increased as she lifted her fingers off the mouse pad and carefully massaged her right nipple, moving her fingers in circles against the hard nub wishing, but knowing it was too dangerous, to pull her sweater up. Nancy continued rubbing and rubbing, touching herself, fingering her clit and pussy lips as she neared orgasm. This was the first time she had done this at her desk, and the brilliance of the pictures and the added danger caused a sense of pressure and excitement that thrilled the young professional. Nancy was so close now, rubbing and touching, wanting to cum so badly but also wanting to savour the moment.

Nancy froze as she heard a click and then a whoosh of air, turning to see, Nancy saw one heel pass her cubicle and enter a cubicle ahead of hers. Nancy gasped out loud, knowing she had been caught, knowing someone had passed her area without her knowledge. Maybe they didn't see she bargained with herself as she looked at the porn on her screen and the way her knees were bound with her own panties! Of course they saw, she sighed, feeling like her career could be shattered. "I have to find out who that is and do some damage control" Nancy thought as she quickly pulled her panties and panty hose up, arranging her skirt around her curvy hips. Closing the screen and still feeling the urge to release, Nancy stood up to assess the situation. "Who was it" she again asked, wanting to know but afraid to find out. Nancy slowly walked up the aisle, hearing the sounds of someone logging into their computer, perhaps in stall 4E or was it 3E she worried. Nancy knew either way it was a male, 4E was occupied by a 30 something male, a good guy named Jeff who always complimented Nancy when she dressed up but fell short of flirting with her. However, 3E was occupied by the biggest nerd in the company, Dave was the bosses snitch, and would surely tell everyone what he saw. Nancy prayed it was Jeff, or perhaps the system admin guy, who was just as cool as Jeff about stuff like this.

Nancy crept up towards section E and was becoming certain the sounds were in 4E. "Whew" she stated almost out loud as she walked past 4E, seeing Jeff typing away at his terminal. Should she talk to him, should she say hi to him she wondered. Having a few moments to think about it, Nancy realised Jeff must have seen the pictures, otherwise he would have said 'Hi'. Nancy was torn by feelings of embarrassment and a need to determine exactly what Jeff had seen.

"Hey there Jeff, what are you doing here so late" Nancy asked, a sinking feeling rushing through her as she looked down to make certain her skirt was not twisted and that her nipples had subsided to a normal protrusion.

"Ohh I had a lot to do and I didn't want to come in Saturday, so here I am" Jeff replied as he scanned Nancy's sexy body up and down, noting she was not wearing her shoes. Nancy could feel Jeff's eyes move seductively over her curvy body as she felt the skin on her face turn from red to redder.

"Ohhh ok, yeah me too, I am swamped with work here too" Nancy replied nervously, turning into denial mode hoping that her lowered panties had not been viewed.

"Ohhh and don't worry Nancy, your secret is safe with me" Jeff stated in a confident tone, winking as his eyes paused briefly, but noticeably, at Nancy's knees. 'Shit he saw that' Nancy thought as she sighed and blushed more than ever.

"Well ummmm, you know ummm someone sent me that in my email and ummm I opened it and ummm there it was, you know?" Nancy stated, knowing full well her hard-line denial was falling on disbelieving ears.

"Look honey, don't worry about it, I have tons of pics like that on my PC" Jeff added, a tone of sympathy in his voice. "Everyone needs a break once in a while" Jeff assured as he winked and returned to his desk.

Damn him, she thought, what did he see, he's being really cool about it but what did he seee??? Nancy screamed inside. Still, she thought, some guys would have jumped me by now, so I guess I'm ok, Nancy thought as she thanked Jeff and crept back to her desk. Nancy sat at her desk, ashamed and embarrassed but still horny as hell, needing to get off soon. "Ok, I'll just finish up here and then I can play when I get home" Nancy thought, feeling crushed that it would have to wait so long. Surely Jeff would know what I was doing if I went to the can now, she mused in her mind as she surveyed her options.

"Hey Nancy, come check this out" Jeff yelled over the 8 x 10 work cubicles. Ohh what now she thought, wondering if this was work related. "Umm ok, hang on" Nancy yelled back, as she stood up, stepped into her heels and walked to 4E. Jeff was reclined in his chair, his computer still running with seemingly far too many applications open on the desktop. "Check it out' Jeff stated in a smug tone, nodding his head towards the monitor. Nancy walked close enough to see the monitor but remained far enough as to be out of reach of her co-worker. Nancy scanned the monitor and just as she was about to ask what she was supposed to be looking at, her eyes were drawn to the lower left hand corner of the screen. The opened window was no more than 4 inches square but Nancy could easily see what it was: an MPEG movie of a couple having sex on the floor. Jeff turned back to Nancy, smiling at her, hoping she would be interested in his presentation.

"Very nice, ha ha ha" Nancy stated, feeling that she was being made fun of. As much as Nancy tried to ignore the movie, just seeing the action had stirred her again, her panties still wet from before as she tried to convey a lack of interest but knowing the opposite was true. "Well I have work to do" Nancy stated confidently as she turned to walk away, giving one last look at the couple on the screen, their naked bodies moving harder against each other. "Get back here Nancy" Jeff blurted, grabbing her wrist and pulling her much closer than before. "Stay and watch with me please" he asked, knowing full well she was interested. "Well ok, just this one I guess", Nancy replied wondering if this was some from of blackmail. Nancy stood behind Jeff as they watched the movie, the bottom line indicated that they were only 3 minutes into a 12 minute movie. Nancy wondered if she would be able to stand another 9 minutes of hardcore fucking on screen as she felt the crotch of her panties become more and more wet, her clit absolutely screaming to be rubbed or licked!

Jeff and Nancy each squirmed noticeably as they watched the movie, each minute seeming as hot as the previous one. Where was this headed Nancy wondered, knowing she was trapped, trying to seem uncomfortable but secretly loving the experience. Jeff's chair swivelled back and forth, Nancy's legs moved from side to side as the couple watched the movie, now the only window open on the monitor. Nancy wondered if Jeff was as in need of touching as she was, her pussy muscles throbbing for action. Still she knew she could not compromise her standards of never dating a fellow employee. The movie changed scenes as the couple flipped over, now engaged in doggy style sex. Nancy let out an almost inaudible gasp as she watched the man's cock slam deeper and harder into the woman as the woman's hips smashed back into the man.

"You like it that way?" Jeff asked, swivelling his chair, obviously having heard her gasp. "Ummmmm none of your business' Nancy fired back, the wetness dripping out of her as she nervously moved her legs side to side. "Cmon you can tell me" Jeff assured her, his fingers brushing against Nancy's shaking knee as he swivelled around again to face her. "Tell me how you like it best? " Jeff demanded, looking into Nancy's eyes, knowing she was weak. "Ummmm honestly, it depends, sometimes I like being on my back, but mostly I like it like that" Nancy smiled nervously, pointing to the screen. "Yeah, me too" Jeff stated, his fingers now making little circles on Nancy's left knee, moving around.

Nancy felt the pressure of his finger on her knee but was too far gone and offered only token resistance by moving away and then moving back for more. Jeff was no longer watching the movie as he concentrated on massaging Nancy's knees, circling them, moving all around, teasing her by moving to her inner thigh and drawing a small circle in there. "Ohhh damnit, what are we doing?" Nancy complained as she continued watching the movie, knowing it was about to end. The silence was eary as Jeff's fingers moved higher up Nancy's legs, she moving towards him and him swivelling to meet her. Nancy was used to taking charge in the bedroom, but this was no bedroom and she was certainly not used to screwing guys at work but she was too far gone now as the little angel in her head suddenly vanished as she grabbed the chair until it was facing her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.