Memoirs Of A Young Victorian Lady - Volume II - Cover

Memoirs Of A Young Victorian Lady - Volume II

Copyright© 2002 by rlfj

Chapter 6: A Return to New York

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: A Return to New York - Caroline and James move back home,then visit New York again, renewing old acquaintances, as they prepare for their coming nuptials.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Historical   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

We left Saratoga on a Friday morning, the four of us, James, Ahkbar, Siobhan, and I, a day predicated on making sure that Mister Singh would be in Boston in plenty of time for his steamer’s departure on Monday. In the interests of making sure that he had the fastest journey possible, we investigated whether he should travel to New York instead, but the greater number of liners putting into New York was made up for by the increase in travel times.

Siobhan would escort Ahkbar to Boston, although he had been there a number of times previously and promised to introduce him to her family. Ahkbar took this as somewhat of a mixed blessing, saying that it was doubtful if any of Siobhan’s multitudinous clan had ever met a Sikh before, and would probably expect him to charm snakes or some such. Siobhan laughingly agreed and promised to buy him a flute.

We all traveled together from Saratoga to Albany, then James and I waited until the coach to Boston left before resuming our journey on a later train. I doubted whether James and Ahkbar had been apart for this long since they had first met, and their farewell was quite touching.

I endeavored to lighten James’ mood once we boarded the coach. The coach was relatively empty, though not completely so, but I leaned towards my love and whispered, “James, do you remember our last conversation aboard a train?”

He looked at me curiously. “What was that, Caroline?”

“Our last conversation aboard a train, do you remember it?” I repeated.

James shrugged in confusion. “What, coming down from Albany?”

“No, I meant on an earlier journey. It was a rather early morning conversation if you recall.”

Confusion reigned upon his noble brow, and then, suddenly, his eyes lit up and he turned to stare at me, finally understanding. “Caroline, what in the world?”

“Ah, you remember it, sir. As I recall, we were discussing various aspects of a coach-ride dalliance, were we not? I seem to recall that I was rather intrigued by the idea, while you seemed to be against the entire concept,” I teased him.

James eyes widened, and he lowered his voice to match my own whisper. “Caroline! Are you mad? Here? Now?”

I glanced around the coach, noticing the sign for a water closet to our rear. Standing, I bent over and said, “Meet me in a few minutes,” then walked down the aisle to the small cubicle. Inside I knew that our movements would be, perforce, limited, and our situation the closest, but there was sufficient room for our love to be enacted. I touched up my makeup in the looking glass and awaited James’ entry.

Barely two minutes passed before I heard the knob being turned and James slipped inside. My lips found his in a trice, and we embraced hungrily. He turned awkwardly and latched the door, then turned back towards me. We were pressed so close that I could feel his cock straining against his trousers. I grasped my skirt and pulled it to my waist, while my beloved fumbled open his pants and exposed himself to me. Then, whilst I perched precariously upon the sink top, James ravished me quickly but thoroughly. I was in the midst of my second spending when he began grunting quietly but urgently and exploded inside me.

James did up his trousers hurriedly and left me with a brief kiss. I cleaned myself and made myself presentable, then followed him a few minutes later. I gave the conductor a demure smile as I seated myself, though James looked aghast at me for doing so. I tucked my arm through his and smiled. “Thank you, dear, even if it was a touch hurried. I shall make up for that this evening.”

He stared at me briefly, then shook his head in astonishment. “You are stark raving mad, child! What if we had been caught? We could have been arrested!”

“Oh, nonsense, James, don’t be silly. The most they would have done is throw us off the train. Besides, you would be my ultimate defense.”

“Eh, what?”

“Well, I would simply display you to the jury and say the truth, that you are so handsome, I was simply overcome with lust!” James snorted at this. “Someday, James, women will be on juries, and I will be able to get away with it.”

“Hah, women on juries! Now I know you are crazy. My God, the next thing you will want is the vote!”

I batted my eyes at my darling, and said, “Yes, James, I shall be a suffragette for love!”

I continued to tease him as we sped on our way to the great metropolis, mentioning that I had read of some tycoons who had their own private rail cars, and that I was sure that events of such a nature as we had just pursued were commonplace upon them. James grudgingly agreed with my surmise and made an explanation of how such cars were handled and conveyed from place to place. When I asked if he knew if such cars were available for rent, he began to become intrigued. He promised to give it some thought, and if possible, rent or borrow one so that we could take a trip of our own, perhaps for a wedding trip.

It was rather late when we reached New York, almost nine o’clock. James engaged a carriage to take us and our luggage to the Waldorf-Astoria. The young bell captain greeted us by name as he helped us from the carriage, and I took a closer look at him. “Mister Johnson, I see that you have come up in the world!” I said with surprise.

The evening bell captain was David Johnson, the husband of Mary Johnson, a maid whom I had befriended during our last visit. Mary is in her late twenties, of an age with her husband, small and trim, and very pretty. Her husband was considerably larger than she, though stocky, not stout, with dark and curly hair, and was possessed of a short but dense and curly beard. Mary had told me one afternoon that she found his beard quite ticklish, depending on what he was kissing!

David grinned and tipped his hat to us as he escorted us inside. He had already detailed one of the bellmen to handle our trunks, so we moved inside out of the cold winter air. “Again, greetings,” he said. “And thank you for noticing.”

James gave us a curious look, so I explained, “James, surely you remember Mary Johnson. She helped so much during our last visit.”

“Oh, yes, that’s right, she stayed with us the night you were injured, as I recall,” he responded. He turned to face the bell captain and thrust out his hand. “I gather, then, that you must be the gentleman fortunate enough to have wed Mrs. Johnson. We did not meet at the time but allow me to say that your wife was most kind to us, and that you are a lucky man, indeed.”

David shook James’ hand as he led us to the front desk. “Well, thank you very much for the compliment, sir.”

“At the time, you were a bellman on the day shift, as I recall,” I said.

“Yes, ma’am, but as you noticed, I have been promoted to a junior bell captain.”

“And is Mary on the night shift, as well?”

“No, Miss Pendrake, Mary still works days.” He must have noticed the look in my eyes, as I wondered how they managed to survive while never seeing one another, so he continued, “It really is not an imposition. In this way, at least one of us is with our children at all times. It actually is rather convenient. I must ask, will you be needing Mary again during this visit? Simply so that I can have our schedules arranged properly, you understand.”

During our visit in September, Mary had nursed me whilst I recovered from a fall I suffered when James and I were set upon by ruffians. James dispatched the bandits handily, but I managed to fall and hurt my head. After I recovered, I had the hotel assign Mary to my company, and she became both a servant and a friend. “Yes, sir, please, if you would. However, it is the weekend, so do not have her visit me until Monday, please. I shall not let it be my fault that she has to work on the weekend.”

“You are sure?”

“Please.”

“Very well. I will let her know you are here and arrange matters with her supervisor.” He tipped his hat to us again and handed us off to a clerk, then cheerily went about his business.

We turned to face the concierge, who smiled rather benevolently at David as he moved across the lobby. “A good man, our Mister Johnson; he was just moved up a few weeks ago.”

James glanced back at David, then turned and smiled. “He seems quite capable.”

“Oh, very, Mister MacAllister, very. Would you believe that he reviews the reservations and the check-ins when he reports on duty, so that he will know who we are expecting, so that he can greet them properly. A very ambitious young man, I would say.”

“Smart, ambitious, and hard-working ... an enviable combination. I would prefer to invest in a man like that above all others,” commented James approvingly.

The concierge smiled. “Something like yourself, perhaps, in an earlier time?”

James laughed loudly. “Not precisely, sir. I will grant the smart and ambitious, but nobody has ever accused me of working hard!”

It was late, and we were rather hungry, so James and I moved on to the dining room while our bags were taken to our suite and unpacked. It was rather late when we reached our rooms. We spent the rest of the weekend dining on room service.

Monday was spent in the most deliciously wicked of fashions. To begin with, I awoke James in our usual fashion, that is to say, I woke before him, stripped the covers from his majestic form, and took his manhood into my mouth, to suckle him and cause his release. This most certainly woke him in the most pleasant of fashions, so much so that I insisted on performing this act of love upon him a second time, which also caused his release between my lips. During this second tryst, I maneuvered my form so as to allow him to run his hands across my breasts and quim and arse, and I myself spent several times before he groaned out his passion and flooded my mouth with his hot and tasty seed.

Afterwards, we arose and dined on room service, then James bathed and dressed and went into the city on business. I must point out that whenever we went on these trips that they were as much business as pleasure. James’ interests are so vast as to require his attention at almost all times. While at home he maintains a regular correspondence with his solicitors and agents in Boston and New York by telegraph and telephone; when we are in one of these great cities, he must needs be in contact with them in person. Therefore, he would spend the morning and much of the afternoon so occupied, before returning to our rooms.

After James had left, I retired to our bedchamber and stripped my robe off, then lay back on the sheets. Spreading my legs, I delved my sex, pleasuring myself much as my lover had done earlier, until I spent. This proved so delightful, that I repeated the process, then I went into the bath and prepared the tub for myself. I had just entered the soapy water when there was a knock on the door. Guessing who it might be, I cried out for Mary to enter, and moments later, my friend and servant, Mary Johnson, came into the bath. Neither of us had any modesty when in each other’s presence; when Mary had tended my needs earlier in the year, she had become familiar with me, and I with her.

After greeting each other warmly, I had Mary bring the vanity stool near the tub and had her sit, so that we could talk. “You will never believe what has happened,” she gushed out to me.

“What?”

“David and I are expecting another child!” she announced happily.

“Really! How wonderful!” I exclaimed. I glanced at her waist but could see no sign that she was in the family way.

Mary caught my look and laughed. “It has only been a few months, Miss Caroline, since September, in fact, and you are the cause of it, I shall have you know!”

“Mary, I may be younger than you, but even I know that to be impossible!” I laughed.

“Oh, not like that,” she said while waving her hands at me. “No, it happened that time you were with us last. Do you remember that night shift you gave me, the rather extreme one?”

I remembered it well. It had been most sheer and very short and low cut. I had intended to wear it once I had enticed James into my bed, but following my encounter with the barbarian thieves, had found myself wearing it somewhat too early for my plans. I had donated it to my benefactress, who had worn it for her husband. She had later informed me that whenever she wore it, it moved him to new heights of passion and love play.

I nodded my understanding, and she continued, “Well, he had me wear it until it literally wore off me and would take me repeatedly while I wore it. I was ripe, and well, another Johnson is on the way!”

I laughed and congratulated her but confessed my confusion. “Mary, surely that cannot be the only time in the last few years that you have enticed your husband to have his way with you. You have been married a number of years, but, as I recall, you only have two children.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.