Memoirs Of A Young Victorian Lady - Volume II - Cover

Memoirs Of A Young Victorian Lady - Volume II

Copyright© 2002 by rlfj

Chapter 10: A Second Entertainment

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10: A Second Entertainment - Caroline and James move back home,then visit New York again, renewing old acquaintances, as they prepare for their coming nuptials.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Historical   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

AnneMarie eagerly agreed to my plan of providing a second entertainment for our pleasures and the pleasures of Harry and James. She agreed to bring her fiancée to dine with us a few days hence, and after a sumptuous meal, I would invite them to our rooms for dessert. Needless to say, it was our intention that we would be the dessert!

I should explain that while the thought did cross my mind, it was not our intention to swap our partners. AnneMarie would love her Harry, and not my James, and likewise, I was to have my love and not hers. No, the intention was to allow our loves a closer view of another’s love play, one without the intervening partial mirror, one where they would be able to watch and listen and fornicate to their very heart’s content, without the need for silence and discretion.

The evening went with the greatest of ease. We dined well, and when I invited the others to come and join James and I for a nightcap, AnneMarie agreed, and Harry nodded his assent. The four of us retired to our rooms, where a substantial supply of champagne bottles were already cooling in my bathtub, surrounded by ice, placed there while we dined by an attentive David and Mary Johnson. (Mary did not tell her husband of our plans, simply that we planned a small party.) After entering the suite, Mary and I excused ourselves so that we could answer the call of nature. This we did, retiring to my bath, but we then doffed our attire. We stripped off everything, then quickly donned long and sheer stockings and garters. We stepped back into our slippers and picked up a pair of glasses and a bottle of champagne each and strolled back into the parlor.

The effect upon our gentlemen was pronounced! Both stared, speechless, then broke out with whistles and cheers and applause. AnneMarie and I turned before them, walking and strutting this way and that, allowing our beloveds to see us fully, then we knelt at their feet while James and Harry popped the corks and poured the champagne. We explained the rules of the entertainment, how each man could look all he wanted, but his touches, his fingers, lips, and most especially his cock, was to be reserved for his affianced. Both men readily agreed, and we sipped our champagne as we contemplated the night ahead.

Both James and Harry had cocks that were stiff enough to drive nails with, and they demanded immediate relief. AnneMarie replied that they would both have to get undressed, but that she and I would entertain them in the meantime. We did this by standing before them and allowing our hands to wander our bodies, inflaming their desire. The truth be told, I was so desirous of James’ affections that my love juices were running freely down my thighs!

Harry and James raced each other in removing their clothing, finishing by standing before us naked, their manhoods rampant and desirous of release. They looked like Greek gods, perhaps Zeus and his slightly younger counterpart, Apollo. AnneMarie and I immediately knelt before our fiancées and took them between our lips, to suckle them and swallow their spendings. This was very fast in occurring since both were vastly excited. James took my head between his hands and began ramming his hips back and forth, fucking my face with the intensity of his desire. In little time I felt his shaft expand as his seed jetted from the throbbing organ. I swallowed the copious flow, and I noticed from the corner of my eye, that Harry had released in AnneMarie’s mouth as well.

Our loves were but temporarily sated, and after they sat down upon the couch, required further attentions. It was Harry who started the second bout. He was almost a third younger than James and revived faster, though I must point out that James’ abilities are the equal of most younger men in this regard. Still, Harry revived first, and then he begged his beloved to repeat her ministrations, to lick and suckle his cock a second time. Smiling, AnneMarie agreed to do so, and crawled forward to lay her head in his lap and take him again between her lips. This sight inspired James’ rejuvenation, and he requested a similar performance, so I took him into my mouth again.

“James,”, remarked Harry, “This is quite the life. Sipping champagne whilst beautiful women kneel at our feet, naked and sucking our cocks. I cannot imagine a finer life!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.