Ghost of Statum Shores - Cover

Ghost of Statum Shores

Copyright© 2002 by Aldo Rosado

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Frank falls in love with Rebecca. Marlowe, she is jelous. When Marlowe lets Rebecca drown, Rebecca comes back and haunts Marlowe and drives her insane. Then Frank and Rebecca must wait a hundred years to pass before they find a host to come back from the dead. Then Frank and Rebecca can live again physically instead of ghostly spirits.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating  

It is a beautiful sunrise on the morning of, July 11, 1860. The water could be heard running downstream and the survivors looked astonished for the ordeal they encountered. The night was tiresome and most of the survivors were weak and very exhausted, Amazingly enough no Indians appeared to their beckoning call. It was if the Indians understood the peace of the dearly lost was settled. Thomas awoke by the side of Marlowe and nearby, laid James and the remainder of the crew. Just above the bend south of the Ocmulgee, Sara laid to rest. Suddenly, coming around the bend were two men in a canoe.

"At last help is here," Marlowe yelled.

"Hello down there."The men in the canoe yelled.

"Is everybody all right?"

"We have an injured man," James said. Waving his hand.

"Help us!"

The canoe approached slowly as the two men paddled gently with the current. When it arrived, shock, and terror wiped their eyes to see what was left of the Sara. Her topsail pole still remained slightly extended above the surface of the river.

Marlowe seemed incoherent and spoke very little of her ordeal, until she stepped in the canoe.

"Hurry and get me out of this stinking place," she said. Stumbling for the canoe.

"Don't forget about the injured man," James reminded her.

"Stuff it," she said.

James helped the injured crewman aboard the canoe. Carefully he laid him down.

"He lost allot of blood," James said.

One of the men stated his name was Henry and the other was Theodore. Henry assisted with the injured man aboard and Thomas climbed in as well. Several of the crew decided to stay behind until more help arrived.

There was not enough room to take them all. When the canoe arrived in Queensland, Thomas was amazed that Sara was only thirty-minutes from the landing, when she sunk.

Wilcox County was named after, Mark Wilcox (1799-1850), who fought in the Indian war. Wilcox County in Georgia was created on December 22, 1857. The town was small, but the land was rich and pure. Estates were being built around its neighboring counties. The Ocmulgee River flows from North to South boundaries. Temperance was located west, outside the Ocmulgee river where Marlowe had decided to settle.

She embarked heavily upon her husbands' great wealth and received her third of inheritance. The remainder as said forth was distributed to the Tucker family members. Marlowe was temperate and wanted to gain all of his wealth, but she settled with her belongings in Wilcox County. She remained isolated from the town's people until she met a yeoman farmer named Mathew Parker. He found Marlowe appealing and they married and had three girls, Cathy, Serena, and Mary. Marlowe wanted more than what she had. She never spoke of the Sara again or her tragic near death drowning. She kept it a secret for many years and would not reveal her true ways.

Elizabeth married Jean Leon, the owner of the bar in Abbeville and had children one boy and two girls. Elizabeth never did forget her lost friend Rebecca. She mentioned her from time to time and visits her mother in Queensland. Ms. Janet Quin later developed a fever that eventually took her life. She died at aged fifty-four years and three-weeks, nearly just one year after the death of Rebecca at the home of her late husband William Quin, who died in the battle at forge. Janet was the last surviving kin. Rebecca was their only child and so forth, Wilcox County took over the Estate and auctions it off to a wealthy yeoman farmer Alexander Milestone. Alexander was a single man that moved down south from Atlanta. He was well known for his money and Estate.

Thomas Hall was adopted in Abbeville by his maternal grandmother and remained there until he would reach his adult age. Thomas gained reputation on how he carved arrowheads and his knowledge excelled quickly. He attended school in Rochelle, and learned about history and his desire to be great would be in his works.

]

January 12, 1866, Mathew was tending the land and returned home late one evening to find Marlowe tending her young ones.

Mathew reached down and kissed his little girl on the cheek.

"How is my Cathy today?" he asked.

"Fine, father and your self? She asked. Mathew just smiled. I'm just great now that I am home with you," he said. Mathew is proud of his daughters. Cathy was the oldest at five-years and two weeks. Marlowe pranced around as if she had nothing to do. She spent time dipping candles and quilting. She was tired of the mother-hood. Being a southerner she spent little time talking with friends and stayed at home watching her children grow.

"Are we going to Benhill in the morrow," Marlowe asked.

"No, I have work to do dear and I haven't the time, besides, my horses are weak from the cold and they need to rest."

"Such a pity," she said.

"Why is that." Mathew asked.

"Well, we always stay around here at the farm, I need to get out and see other places besides this old farm."

"It's not old," Mathew replied.

"I had given a considerable amount of money for this Estate just as you wanted".

"We have a fine mess of horses and cattle. The land is rich and produces good corn."

"Oh," I'm not talking about that," Marlowe said.

"I want to visit Benhill. I heard It's festival time again. This weekend and I want to go."

" You never would understand that would you," she asked

"I am a farmer and I have money and three beautiful daughters. What more can a man ask for," he said.

"You forgot, you didn't even mention me your wife. I have spent all these years cleaning and cooking for you and raising my girls and all you can say is, my horses are weak, my land needs tending, I'm tired from the cold, pity You! I need a refreshed life," she said

" Marlowe I have had just about enough with you. You're my wife and you will do as I say. I will hear no more about Benhill and their festivities," he said.

"Mother, why is father mad?" Cathy asked. Looking sad.

"Nothing dear, it's perfectly all right. A small disagreement your father and I are just having a conversation. Now, you just hop along and go play in the front yard. Look after your siblings and let your father and me be for awhile."

"Marlowe reached down and kissed Cathy on the forehead," she smiled

"I have heard all I want to hear from you Mathew, you're so selfish, Marlowe said.

"Don't forget to put the horses away," he reminded her.

"No. I-I just think we need to talk about our marriage, she stammered, her heart started to beat in anger."

"You are such a pity bastard," Marlowe shouted.

"Fine, I will tend to the horses my self," he said.

"I thought you'd left by now," Mathew.

Mathew stomped through the house and out the door as he left.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.