Suzanne - Cover

Suzanne

Copyright© 2002 by Sig Grayson

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A true story of love found, love lost, and love found again. The experience was uplifting for me, and I hope it brings hope to those who have lost loves of their own. There is hope, and it can be as good as it ever was.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   True Story   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Suzanne was absolutely the most beautiful, attractive, girl, woman that I ever laid eyes or hands on. If not for some prodding and a little fate, we would never have met. I was just starting my freshman year at Boston University when I first saw her. She was a friend of a friend at Northeastern. Suzanne went to Northeastern and was also beginning her freshman year. Every time I saw her, I know I flushed and lost my ability to talk and think. Not only did she have the prettiest face and smile, but she carried herself, her gorgeous self, with a confidence like she was walking the runway in Atlantic City while Bert Parks sang Miss America. Yet, she was always alone. Well, not alone, just without a guy, always with her girlfriends. One of those girlfriends was Sonja Favour, but everyone called her Yoffie. It had something to do with her name, Son-(YA F)avour. Yoffie went to the same High School as me, and when we hooked up on the train once going home to upstate New York for Columbus Day Weekend in our freshman year.

"Hi, I know you never spoke to me in 4 years of High School, but I'm Yoffie Favour and I know you're Sig Grayson. Why you've chosen to ignore me for 4 years and the first 2 weeks of school is beyond me, I hope its shyness rather than being stuck up." She said rather matter of factly.

"Shyness has a lot to do with it, please don't think I was being rude. I never had a good opening line for anyone." I said as the first thing to come into my mind.

"Well," she said. "We live so close together and now we school so close, we should be friends and depend on each other a little. You never know when one of us may need a ride home. We have a lot of the same friends, we've just never gotten mixed right." Yoff explained.

The wall broken down, I used my shy act as bravado to make cute comments.

"You mean you're forcing me to be your friend?" I asked, a smile curling at my lips.

"Oh Yeah, you're REAL shy." She said.

"I really am, I just never have a good first line with any woman." I admitted.

"Woman? Why thank you, I'm glad to know I've made the grade from girl.

Please don't think I was hitting on you, I'm not. I'll have a hard enough time getting through this school without the distraction of a boyfriend." She said defending her actions so far.

Yoffie wasn't a centerfold, by any stretch, but she was a cute one, though. She looked the part of a reformed tomboy, uneasy with her transformation into a woman. If her face didn't make you smile and wonder what was going on behind her deep blue eyes, you needed an eye exam. Not a beauty, but intriguing, with a distinctive personality.

From that day forward, nary a day went by I didn't see her somewhere on my campus, her campus, or back at home. No matter who she was with, or who I was with, she would raise her voice to get my attention.

"HEY SIG, YOFFIE SAYS "HEY", AND HOW'S YOUR DAY?" was her standard line.

While it seems goofy, geeky and awkward, she always had a bunch of people with her (I did mention her outgoing personality, right?) and those people then all knew who I was, or at least my name. Plus I had the stamp of approval from the ever personable Yoffie.

The only time she wouldn't shout across the street, or the T station, cafeteria or a hallway was when she was with Suzanne. Then it was a polite "hi Sig", as she passed.

I always turned and watched her and Suzanne disappear. Watching Suzanne walk away was like a listening to Charlton Heston read the 10 Commandments, hard not to pay attention. I felt much the voyeur, but, I was quite amused and not to be denied.

By March of our freshman year I had to talk to Yoffie about Suzanne. She had driven me crazy.

From time to time Yoffie would ask me to go to Mass with her downtown in Boston. It meant getting up early on a Sunday, but to hear her sing out with the congregation was worth it. It truly exhilarated her. We were both Catholics, but neither of us fanatics about it, though. She obviously got a lot out of the big Mass in the Cathedral of the Holy Cross. The walk back to the T at Copley always led us by several places to stop for breakfast and we took turns buying. We had fast become pals.

On one such breakfast I finally asked her about the little quirk in her normal greeting for me.

"How come you go out of your way to embarrass me and get me passed the opening line with all of your friends, "HEY SIG, YOFFIE SAYS "HEY", AND HOW'S YOUR DAY?", but never when you're with your redhead friend, Suzanne." I asked.

Yoffie almost choked on her sip of coffee. "Umm, no reason, she is just not the kind I would embarrass like that." She seemed to stutter out.

"Yoff, if you and her are, you know, real friendly, it makes no difference to me." I managed to get out, figuring I was really testing our friendship.

"OH, GOD NO. HOLY CRAP!!" she said. "I have a hard enough time getting a guy to look at me, don't let people think I'm a lezzie."

"Well, C'mon," I quickly defended. "You go out of your way to be abrupt, but genteel when you are with her and you see me."

"Suzanne is very shy and wants to shrink right up when I do that with anyone. We have almost the same classes and same study groups and have known each other for years. She lived in Nebraska and believe it or not, was a neighbor of my grandparents when we were kids. Every summer when we went to visit Nana and Poppy we were inseparable for the 2 weeks. Now my grandparents are passed on and just her Grandma lives out there. Now, she doesn't live far from us back in New York. I'm sort of her protector, I guess. But, she wants to die when I open my big mouth like that. She's paranoid about going out here in the city, and on campus she hasn't met any guys yet." Yoffie explained.

"No guy would approach her." I said, "She looks unattainable. You know, like she couldn't possible NOT have a boyfriend."

"Guys are strange. Do you mean to tell me that they would think of her as out of their league and not pay her any mind?" She asked.

"A guy might try to hit on her to pick her up, but a guy looking for a relationship type of girl wouldn't give her a second look. How could that be unattached? And, if she was, her boyfriend was probably an athlete. Believe me, I just started interning with the sports teams here at BU and each jock has a beauty just like her." I told Yoffie.

We finished our breakfast and walked to the T stop at Copley.

"You have a lot of studying to do today?" Yoffie asked.

"No, I'm pretty well caught up for a change. It's that lag before mid-terms and all. If I haven't learned it yet, well..." I said.

"Do you want to walk downtown and window shop and talk? After church and all I feel a little melancholy. I just want to be with someone.

Do you mind?"

"No, Yoff. If it makes you happy, I'll walk with you." I replied.

We walked down the avenue past F.A.O. Schwartz just talking school and life in general.

"Do you find me unattractive?" Yoffie asked, stopping in her tracks.

"No, not at all. I've always thought you were kind of cute, and you have a personality that draws people like a magnet." I answered.

"Oh God, the "good personality" syndrome. I'd rather have a bad personality and a little bit of a boyfriend." Yoff said with a pout on her lips.

"Wait a minute Sonya!" I said, stopped in my tracks.

"You are in no way unattractive or ugly or homely or any of those things.

I bet when you walk by on campus you get looks from guys. No, you are not Playboy materiel, but you know that. I also bet that you fill out a bathing suit pretty well. Don't put yourself down. A lot of girls with a lot less going for them than you have guys lined up for dates." I told her.

"Well, then why don't I? I'm certainly not in Suzanne's class where guys figure I'm unattainable."

She countered.

"No, but remember the good personality thing?

How often do you go out on your campus or mine, because I know you have to cross through BU territory to get to some of your halls, when you don't have a posse with you? Guys may not approach a group of 5 or 6 women to strike up a conversation." I supposed to her.

"Well, that may be true, but how about you? You've never asked me out."

She asked coyly.

"Yoff, are you coming on to me? Because I want to remind you that the first time we met on the train going back home, you distinctly said that you WEREN'T coming on to me because you didn't have time for a boyfriend.

I was happy to have a good female friend who I could talk with, travel with and not always have to be "on" with." I explained.

"I guess we're burp and fart friends, then, huh?" Yoff smiled and said.

"Come again?" I wondered.

"My roomate calls opposite sex friends that are "just friends" her burp and fart friends. You wouldn't burp and fart in front of a guy you wanted to meet. However, one who's a friend, you kind of let go when the urge hits you." She said laughing.

"Yes, we might be that, but I still have manners Yoff." I answered her remark.

"I know. Besides if we ever dated and fought or broke up, we wouldn't be able to be friends, and sometimes I really need you."

Yoffie said kissing me on the forehead.

I blushed and took her hand and continued to walk.

After a few moments I took her hand to my lips and kissed it.

"I really need you sometimes too, friend. I wouldn't want to lose that.

If you introduce me to your friend Suzanne and it doesn't work out, are you and I still friends? Because, if not, forget it. You, I'm sure of, and I need a good friend." I said looking her right in the eyes.

"Thanks Sig, Don't worry. If I introduce you to Suzanne and you hate each other, it won't make a difference to us." She said.

We walked all the way downtown to Quincy Market and puttered in the shops passing the time laughing and talking. We ended up at the Aquarium using 2 free passes she had gotten from school.

On our way out she saw a girlfriend of hers running the ticket booth for the open sightseeing bus, City Tours. She told Yoff that if she was going back to her apartment she could comp us, as the bus went right by and made a stop. After all the walking, it sounded good, even though I was still had 2 T-stops after her place.

We goofed and acted like tourists, oohing and ahhhing all the way to her place.

She invited me in for pizza we could order, and that sounded good.

The delivery guy came and then she discovered she had no beer in the apartment, her roommate must have taken it to her boyfriends.

"Shit, by the time we go get someone to buy it for us, it'll be cold."

She whined.

"Oh, don't worry. We don't have to have beer with pizza." I said as I rummaged in the refrigerator for alternatives.

I fished in the back of the bottom shelf and found a screw top unopened bottle of Sangria.

"Here we go, this is perfect!" I said smiling.

"Gawwd, someone gave me that for our apartment warming party!" she said.

I unscrewed the top and took a swig.

"It will do just fine madam." I joked.

... and it did. We washed down our pizza with it.

After the pizza was gone I picked up the bottle and noted to Yoff there was enough left for two glasses and would she join me in a nightcap.

She was a bit tipsy, as was I, but she assented.

We put the end of the days football games on the TV and talked and cajoled each other about who was more drunk.

Yoffie got up to go to the bathroom and came back complaining how hot she had become and did I mind if she took off her sweater, and of course I didn't.

As she peeled her sweater up her t-shirt under it began to come up with it.

"Yoff, you're going to expose yourself, if your not careful.

Your T is coming up as well." I warned her.

With her sweater half over her head and the T clinging to it, she had lost a little dexterity with her hands and couldn't hold one down and pull the other up. So I offered to help.

"Yeah," she said from under her sweater, "like you're more sober than me!"

But, I went and pulled her T down so she could finish getting her sweater off.

It was obvious that Yoffie was not wearing a bra under her T, and to tell you the truth, I had no idea she was hiding such big boobs under her usual cover. Instead of the little boobs I thought she had, she had pointy (estimated) 36C's under there. She usually wore layers that held her down or flattened her out I guess you would say. They were gorgeous boobs and I could not help but stare as they stood out under her T-shirt.

"What are you staring at Sig, never seen boobs before!"

She said smiling at me.

"Uhhh sorry, Yoff. But, I must tell you that they are spectacular."

I admitted to her.

Yoffie blushed. "You really think so. I'm too shy to wear a two-piece suit at the beach. They don't seem to be the right shape."

"Holy God Sonya, who told you that? They don't look like those silicone softballs some girls have, they look like real boobs, for Gods sake.

You don't need any help." I told her.

"Can I model my two-piece for you? I've never worn it in front of anyone.

I'm too ashamed or too shy or too something." Yoffie said slurring her words.

"Sure, I'd love to see you in a two piece!" I said in my semi-drunken state.

Sonya went back into her room and came out a few minutes later in a yellow 2 piece suit that showed off her body quite well. She strutted out and did a little pirouette in front of me.

"You don't think I'm too husky for this suit? I look like an Amazon, don't I?" she asked.

"No, you're about 5' 7", that's hardly an Amazon, and you are so well proportioned. Yoffie, you go out of your way to hide your body, but that's up to you. I told you before that I thought you were cute, and I don't mind saying that right now you look damn sexy in that bathing suit." I said getting a little pudgy in my pants.

Yoffie blushed again and picked up the throw from the sofa and put it around her.

"Sig, I'm sorry I paraded out her in my underwear, almost. You must think I'm a drunken fool." She said.

I hugged her and told her that she was my friend and I liked her drunk or sober and no matter how she dressed. Then I kissed her on the cheek.

She looked at me funny.

"That's the first time you ever kissed me, besides a kiss hello.

There was real affection in that kiss. Thanks. I'm kind of starved for affection." She admitted.

"Yoff, there's lots of guys out there who would love to date a vivacious bubbly person like you. You really have a killer bod, and if what you're looking for is that kind of affection and personal attention, I know there might be lots of volunteers. I told you before, if you weren't my friend, I would make the play, right now." I admitted.

Yoffie looked at me and smiled.

"Sig, you're sweet, and you're right. I don't want to lose you as a friend."

She said and then kissed me, on the lips.

She kissed me a second time, and held it a bit longer. Then I could hold back no longer in my alcohol induced state. I put my hand behind her head and drove my lips into hers.

She wrapped her arms around me tightly as we continued to kiss.

I made a move to sit down on the sofa while still being attached at the lips.

Once sitting on the sofa I bent her back so I was lying on her, still necking up a storm.

She finally broke the kiss and looked me as squarely in the eye as a drunk, horny woman can.

"Let's make something happen here tonight Sig. Just tonight. Please?

I need a man so bad." She said starting to cry. "I think I'm drunk enough to be able to forget it tomorrow so we can still be friends."

"Sonya, are you sure? I'm drunk and horny enough to do it, and you're driving me crazy right now, even though I'll hate myself in the morning."

I said.

"You won't hate yourself, I promise. I know what boys like." She said as she kept singing that Waitresses song as she reached for my belt.

"I know what boys like I know what guys want I know what boys like I've got what boys want"

She undid my belt and undid my pant snap and asked me to stand up.

I did and she remained seated on the edge of the sofa. She pulled my zipper down and tugged at my pants to get hem off my hips. She pushed my t-shirt up and kissed my belly and even tongued my navel as I drew my shirt over my head.

She put her fingertips at the hem of my boxers and pulled them down slowly.

I was hard already so she had to use a hand to get the band over my cock; it's one eye staring her in the face.

"I know what boys like." She hummed as she kissed the tip, tentatively at first, then bolder using her lips like sucking an ice cream cone.

She made a funny face to me. "I must be drunk, I've never done this before.

I know what boys like, but never did it." She said as she put her mouth over the head of my cock.

She held it in her hand just behind the rim and only sucked the head.

Knowing she was a novice at this I wasn't so drunk to figure she should stop.

"Sonya," I said as I took her head in my hands and bent to kiss her lips.

" Save that for the first guy you really care for... in that way."

She pulled me back onto the sofa and I lay on her, my cock pressed against her bathing suit covered pussy.

Please fuck me Sig. Don't deny me that. I need to feel you. Please?"

She asked.

I was drunk and horny enough, especially after having my cock head in her mouth, that I could no longerwait or restrain myself. I knelt back and took her bottoms at the sides and pulled them down.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.