Growing Up - Cover

Growing Up

Copyright© 2002 by Aeralyndal

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The story covers about 10 years in the life of Robbie Johnson as he grows from puberty to manhood. You meet some of his friends and how he helps them along the way. Really just another mushy erotic love story!!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   School  

Starting the engines, turning on the navigation lights and hoisting the anchor, they set off. From the flying bridge Rob turned on a large spotlight to light the way as they moved across the lake. Rob had warned her to dress warmly and right now the sweater she had over her shoulders felt good.

"Rob, this isn't the way to the marina."

"I know."

"Don't we have to go back to the marina to at least get the car?"

"The car's not there any more. It's where we're going."

Totally confused and lost now they moved deeper into the lake, around a couple of islands and into one of the many coves. Cutting back on their speed they slowly approached a dock that had been picked up in the lights. Running from it was a set of lighted steps up to a beautiful house that overlooked this portion of the lake.

"Toss over those rubber things there please and tie us off when we come up to the dock."

She tossed over the fenders and looping the stern line around a cleat stopped the forward progress of the boat. With the motion stopped he shut off the engines, turned off the lights and secured the boat while she finished tying it off properly.

When he joined her on the dock she asked, "Won't they mind?"

"Who? Mind what?"

"The people who live here. Won't they mind you tying up to their dock?"

With a chuckle, "No, that won't be a problem. I think we're expected in fact."

Walking up the steps together Sandy turned back a couple of times to check the view. As they moved higher she could see more and more of the lake. The steps led to a small porch, small in comparison to the rest of the house. The porch opened onto both a patio and a dining room.

Looking from the porch she was amazed. "This must have the best view of the lake to be had anywhere! It's beautiful, even in the dark."

Taking a set of keys from his pocket he unlocked the patio door and slid it open. Moving the curtains out of the way he lit the interior and held the curtains open for her. "Thank you, I think so too."

Her mouth agape as she stepped inside she was confronted by Herman. "Everything is as you requested Mr. Rob. I'll see you tomorrow, Sir. Good night, Miss Sandy, Good night, sir."

Still in shock she watched as Herman went out the door. The place was the size of a larger home but finished more like a cabin. The huge patio was enclosed so it could be enjoyed year round. There were several tables with cushioned chairs set with lots of room between them. The patio led into what was the living room. The walls, at least in this room, were wood paneled and highly waxed. A fireplace out of fieldstones covered one wall. The furnishings looked both comfortable and rustic. Peering slowly around she asked, "This is your's? Why do you live in town then?"

"The apartment is much more convenient for working purposes, this is where I escape to when I need it."

"May I look?" she asked meekly, still not believing this beautiful place was his as she draped her sweater over the sofa.

"Make yourself at home," he replied, an unreleased chuckle in his voice.

Off the living room one way was a modern kitchen with a dining room to one side and the large utility room and garage to the other. The utility room held the washer and dryer, several storage cabinets as well as an oversized freezer, close and convenient to the kitchen. Down the hall the other way from the living room was a bedroom and the master suite. This had a bedroom, a sitting room, two walk-in closets and a HUGE bath holding the largest tub she had ever seen INside a house. Stairs led down to even more. Down stairs was a play room with a pool table, a Huge screen TV as part of an entertainment center and cabinets of movies, both VCR and DVD, like a private theater and music CDs. There were two more bedrooms and a large storage room down here. One thing she had noted was the each of the bedrooms were larger than normal. Each of the regular bedrooms were at least the size one normally found as the master bedroom in other houses she had seen while the master bedroom here was twice the size of normal. The storage room was set up with shelves that held can goods, preserves and other edibles as well as seasonal equipment that you wouldn't use all year round. There was enough food on the shelves to last four people six or eight months. Out back, under the patio was a large riding lawn mower, a barbecue, sink and running water, as well as a couple of picnic tables.

"Rob, you could live here for months and never have to leave! This is fabulous!"

"Thank you however you missed something in your wanderings."

Taking her by the hand he led her back to the master suite and into the bedroom. She had not looked into the closets and this time she did. While one was filled with his clothes, the other held only a very few things. A robe, a clean change of both outer wear and delicates, shoes, make-up and a small overnight bag, all hers!

"You must have been very sure of yourself, Robert Edward MacIntire," she said storming towards the door.

Leaning back against the door he had closed he answered, "No, I wasn't but your Mother was. How do you think I got that stuff? It's all things you keep at her place. She brought them to me after you mentioned to her that we were going to see the fireworks display. She said 'It's time, Rob'. When I asked her what time, in her own delicate, gentile way she said 'It's time to shit or get off the pot Rob MacIntire! Take her to the cabin and see if she likes it as much as Fred and I did.'"

All of her furor melted away as she could see the truth of what he had said. Turning away so he couldn't see the tears that suddenly had her eyes awash she said, "Pretty smart ol' bag, isn't she? Smarter than either of us." Turning back, not worried about him seeing the tears in her eyes and on her cheeks she continued, "Make love to me Robbie!"

Taking her in his arms he carried her to the bed and stretched out beside her. Slowly he undid a button, pushed the material aside and kissed the exposed spot and then undid another button. When she tried to help him undo her buttons he pushed her hands away gently but firmly. "I'll open my own presents if you don't mind, thank you." Kissing as he went while she giggled at his answer. So Robbie! FINALLY her blouse was unbuttoned and he made sure the long sleeves were unbuttoned also before helping her out of it. Rolling her over he started at her neck and slowly kissed his way down her spine to the catches on her bra and undid them. Then he followed the elastic bands around the side as far as he could reach kissing the newly uncovered flesh. Gently rolling her over on her back again he removed her bra and kissed all it had covered. Following the bands from where he had stopped before he FINALLY got to her breast which he licked and laved at his maddeningly SLOW pace. Licking, tonguing and lightly sucking at the nipple he had it firm and erect. Drawing back just a bit he softly blew on the laved up and wet nipple making her shudder with the sudden chill. Slowly he moved over to the second breast which he licked and laved just as thoroughly and just as deliberately. He had no more than touched her nipple with his tongue before she moaned, lurched, shuddered and grabbed his head shoving as much of her sweet, firm breast into his mouth as she could.

"Robbie, don't torture me, please. You haven't even touched me yet and I've already cum once and about to again."

Sitting up and looking down at her he smiled, "Sweet one, we're waited over eight years for this to happen, it can wait a little longer while we enjoy it."

Leaning back over he started from the beginning on her second breast, laving and licking the whole thing before moving up to mouth, suck and play with the nipple. Just as she had said, she lurched into him again and again, moaning all the while as she quivered and shuddered. Kissing slowly down her rib cage, across her belly he stopped to lave out her bellybutton, reaming it out repeatedly before moving on down to the top of her slacks. Here he unbuttoned and unzipped them, opening them as much as he could before rolling her over onto her stomach once more. Leaning down and grasping the cuffs he gave a yank and pulled them down far enough that he could slowly slide them the rest of the way off.

Once more at his maddeningly slow pace he kissed first all around the elastic top of her panties and then around all of the leg elastic that he could reach before taking the band in his hands and slowly pulling it down, free of her ass. Turning back he began to lick and lave all of her ass that he could get his tongue onto before starting over from the top. Slowly down the crack he moved until just above her puckered little brownie he was forced to stop by the bunched panties. Again he moved her hand out of the way when she tried to remove her panties so he could continue his kissing and tonguing. "MY present!" he reminded her. Returning slowly to the top of her crack he changed his tactics just a bit. He rapidly ran his tongue along it, hard and wet, until he was again stopped by her panties. Slamming her ass up to him she screamed "FUCCCKKKK!!!" and once again shuddered into a climax. When she stopped squirming and wiggling he rolled her to her back and again, slowly removed her panties.

Holding them up to his nose so he could smell all the juice she had soaked them in. "Smells like choice, prime pussy to me," he told her looking at him.

"Robbie, it's prime pussy that hasn't been fucked in over a year and hasn't been made love to in much longer. It's lonely and misses the only person who ever loved it and who truly loved its owner," she said softly as more tears gathered.

Taking an ankle in his hand he raised it and began to kiss the top of her foot, the ankle and on up the leg all the time watching her as she watched him. Raising the leg higher he licked around the back of the knee while she had her fourth climax. Her head thrown back and thrashing from side to side she moaned and groaned, stopping herself short of screaming.

Another change in what he was doing occurred then, dropping straight down between her legs he covered her whole pussy with him mouth and began to tongue and lick up all the fresh juice she had been so freely spewing forth.

"ROBBBBBIIIIIIEEEEEEE!" she screamed as she grabbed his head and pulled it deeper into her pussy, spewing even more for him to lap up. From top to bottom, bottom to top he laved, chewed, licked and explored with his tongue. Fucking into her hot, juicy hole he tongued up her juices before moving up and lapping all over her clit, before licking the slit from top to bottom again. Watching, listening and reacting to all of her moves he waited until she was just about to once more crest before he moved up and began to hum on her clitoris. Gasping, panting and choking she orgasmed once more as her legs clamped down on his head and he nearly suffocated while she tried to stuff him into her spasming, quaking, erupting pussy.

"ROBBIIIEEEE, EAT ME, EATME, EATMEEATMEEATMEEATMEEATME!"

Stretching out beside her he gathered her to him, moved her top leg over his and began to stroke this beautiful body, this wonderfully loving person he had missed for so long. She stretched and purred like a cat, moved his arms around him neck, pulled him to her and kissed him hard.

"You cruel, calloused, maddening, brutal, heartless, inhuman, obdurate, scheming, designing, conniving, unsympathetic BASTARD! I lay here quivering like a bowl of jello, so weak I can hardly move, I've cum SIX times and you still have ALL your clothes on. Ok, Robbie MacIntire, turn about is fair play, just remember that," she told him as she began to slowly unfasten his buttons.

Laughing at her verbose description of him he said, "Maybe you'd better remember something also. I'm twenty-four now, not sixteen. I'm no longer a walking erection, it takes a while to recover so don't spoil things for yourself and for us. Your vocabulary has improved also."

"Oh, you poor grandpa. Then you'll just have to wait a bit longer won't you. It's now MY turn to torture YOU! And don't try to change the subject. I was an Advertising major, I had to have a good vocabulary."

Copying him in her slow moves she had been kissing along the exposed flesh as it came into view. Unlike her however he had on a tee shirt which made it more difficult. Finally getting his shirt off she returned to his stomach where she began to slowly raise his tee shirt. Licking across his belly, into, around and all over his bellybutton, stopping once to spit out some lint she moved on up. Pushing his shirt into his armpits on either side she moved slowly over on one of his breast. While not as sensitive as her's he was surprised at the reaction this brought about as she began to mouth and tongue his small, insignificant nipple, a nipple that hardened up under her tender treatment. His dick was already hard from all the play he had done on HER body and now she was getting her desired reaction on him. Rolling him over she worked the shirt over his head and began to kiss across his back only to sit up abruptly.

"When did this happen and how? It hasn't been that long ago, they're still red and not bleached out yet." She was speaking of some scars on the shoulder and left side of his back.

"I told you Jan's husband wasn't a nice guy. He took exception to me removing her from his house. He had a knife."

"ROB, he could have killed you! Why didn't Jan say anything about it. Why didn't Rollo or Ruthie?"

"First, Dad was the Pacific fleet middle weight boxing champ when he was in the Navy, so he taught me how to fight, then taught me some street fighting. Second, I said he had a knife, not that he knew how to use it. Third, I don't think Jan knows about it, I mean she's seen the scars but she doesn't know how I got them and lastly, I asked Rollo and Ruthie not to say anything." Standing up, dropping and removing his slacks he continued, "There's a second one from the same source." He pointed out a long straight scar from just about his right knee to his thigh bone.

"That was the first one really, we didn't know he was there until the last second. I kicked him just as he made his pass and it slid down my leg. I had his arm locked under mine and was beating him when he cut my back. It was only minor. Because he had tried to kill me I could testify at his trial while Jan was in the hospital trying to recover. She was still all but catatonic at the time. This is also why I had the time to spend with her to help her get back on her feet. Dad took over the running of the company while I was on medical leave." While talking he had removed his shoes and socks and was again beside her in just his briefs.

She was in his arms being stroked as he finished telling her about what had occurred. This time no rancor, just a story related from one person to another. She shivered when he was done. "He still could have killed you Rob. That scar on your leg looks deep."

"It's behind us, Sweet one. He didn't, Jan lived and recovered and is getting better day after day, more so now that you are back to help."

"Ok, we forget that animal for now and just concentrate on us... YOU CHEAT!" she told him, looking down at him and realizing what had happened. "You took your clothes off! You got my attention on something else and took off your clothes. 'I unwrap my OWN presents if you don't mind', isn't that what YOU said? Well why can't I unwrap MINE?"

"You can, there's still unwrapping to do," he laughed.

She squirmed out of his arms and began to kiss and lick all around the band on the briefs. That done she moved to the legs and poked herself in the eye as his hard, erect cock raised up. It had been lying across his right hip and raised its head when she started to lick around the leg band. Leaning over she bit it. Not enough to really hurt but to let it know she had teeth.

"Don't hurt it, I didn't bit you," he exclaimed.

"Ok, I'm sorry," she said, pulling his briefs away from it and kissing the spot where she had bitten. "All better?"

"No, but you keep doing that for ten or fifteen minutes and I'm sure it will be." She laughed and kissed it again as she pulled his briefs lower and then off his legs. Licking up from his knee along the scar he had received protecting her friend she soon licked across the large chunk of manhood he carried also. Straddling him she move up until she was sitting with it between her legs, pushed against her pussy and his belly it was trapped. Leaning forward she kissed his chin, each corner of his mouth, the tip of his nose and then each eyelid, just as he had done to her so long ago. Sighing she wiggled back and forth on top of him, on top of his hard cock.

Sitting up suddenly she told him to sit still as she turned around, freed his cock and slid forward against it. Her pussy flared open from straddling him as she was, she moved until it was up against her. Holding it to her stomach she marked how deep it was going into her and began to giggle all over.

"It does, it really does go passed my bellybutton, well passed my bellybutton."

Pulling her back against him he kissed and licked up her spine and between her shoulder blades. Squirming out from under her he lay beside her again, pulled her up and pulled her top leg over him and massaged her. Holding her as he always did with his hard cock between her legs teasing her pussy and his strokes moving slowly from her neck to her knee he suddenly pulled her to him furiously and sobbed into her hair.

"Sweet one, Sweet one, Sweetest one, I've missed you so much," he sobbed.

Holding him close and returning stroke for stroke she cried along with him. "Honey, I'm so sorry, so sorry, so sorry, so sorry. I nearly lost you. A spoiled, selfish brat who didn't know the difference between an uncut diamond and something that glittered. I'm back, if you'll have me I'm back. Don't let me run away again, I might NEVER find you again."

Holding each other they stroked and cried for a while before finally he drew back even more and head of his turgid cock lodged in the mouth of her pussy, a pussy that had been working overtime producing dew. Sinking down just a bit lower and pushing upwards the head slipped inside a short ways, pulling on her ass forced it in deeper until he rolled over on top of her and completed the insertion.

When he was in as far as he could go she moaned, "God, Robbie, you've grown more! Not even YOU have been in as deep as you are now. The cervix, my horse-cocked lover is supposed to be a long narrow tube leading to the womb. You just stretched it out to the size of a sewer pipe! You bottomed out, you're touching places that have never been touched before!"

He made no answer but only twitched the dick buried deeply inside her. He had not really moved after he was all the way in, just a twitch, a wiggle that rubbed his middle all over her's. He marveling at how good her pussy felt as it hugged, caressed and massaged his hard bone. She was not moving either, just flexing her ass muscles, a twitch, a clutch she was fucking him without moving. Kissing her with all the tenderness he possessed he began to move slowly within her, back and forth, up and down, in and out, side to side. He wanted to massage away any soreness that his additional size might be causing.

"Robbie, move in me more, make love to me, I need you so inside me. Love me Robbie."

"Oui, Mon Coeur," he whispered into her ear causing her to start crying all over again.

"Robbie, I've looked at that card every day for the passed year. Every since I broke up with my last boyfriend I pulled that card out and looked at it and dreamed of being right where I am now, doing just what I'm doing. Robbie, I didn't know what you'd say, what you might think of me for throwing it all away. I wanted you back but I was afraid of being rejected. I was afraid that you'd turn away and you'd really be lost to me. Before the dream was there, but if you rejected me I'd have nothing, I'd have lost that as well. That's why it took so long my darling, my sweetest one, my beloved. It wasn't that I didn't love you or care for you, I was afraid you'd say NO. Robbie, please forgive me. Please, PLEASE."

"PLEASE ROBBIIIEEEE, PLEASE, LOVE ME, LOVE ME, AHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Softly crying as well Rob had kept moving inside her and she was so busy trying to explain herself, letting go of her deepest fear, telling him of it, she hadn't realized how close she was until her orgasm came crashing down on her. Not stopping, not even slowing down he continued to move into her, keeping her high as he felt the approach of his own orgasmic release nearing.

"Together this time Sweetest one, together," he sighed into her ear as it got closer and closer.

Working with him to make it as good as possible, Sandy moved, twitched and stroked on his hard cock as it did the same to her. Using her heels she raised to meet his every stroke until finally she could take no more and screamed out a second time to him.

"ROBBIE LOVE ME, ROBBIE LOVE ME, CUM WITH ME ROBBIE, LOVE ME ROOBBBBIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!"

This time he was screaming out with her, "SAANNNDDDDYYYYY!"

Rolling off of her he clasp her to him and held her. Stroking her back and kissing any part of her he could reach he kept her against him. Rolling onto his back he brought her with him, still buried in her hot pussy that was trickling juice all over them both. Tears still run down her cheeks and onto him as he held her close, afraid to let go, afraid she might disappear once more like a puff of smoke. Kissing him tenderly, covering his whole face with her kisses she hugged him back.

"You got noisy again, my sweet darling," she giggled.

When their breathing was normal, her pussy had quit fluttering and twitching on his cock he eased her to one side and rolling over he picked up the phone and punched in a number from memory. "There's some things for you in the drawer of the nightstand, Sweet one. Excuse me a second, please."

"Hello, Fred? Rob MacIntire, is Mavis available... And you aren't in there with her? You're slipping... (Laugh)... Fred, please pass her a message... I know it'll sound crude but please, word for word... I got into Mischief... and have that strange growth on the end of my dick again... Yes... I think I'll just marry it this time... Do I have her blessings?... She did?... I do?... She can decipher it for you... Tell her I'm at the cabin... Thank you... You too... Good night.

Rolling back he saw her sitting there indian fashion, her sweet pussy gaping as she looked at the two small boxes that had been in the drawer and were now open in her hands. Tears rolled down her face harder than ever but they were silent tears, she was making not a sound. When he moved to join him she stopped him.

"Please take my pulse," she asked extending her arm.

Feeling her wrist she had a pulse but not being a doctor or having all of a doctor's equipment he couldn't tell much. "Ok, you have one, you're alive. What?"

"My pulse is normal or nearly so, you aren't in me, neither your dick nor your tongue. I wanted you to be sure of that before I said something. I love you Robbie MacIntire! If you're sure, if you're really sure then I would be PROUD to wear both of these. Robbie, I want you so much I ache inside, not my pussy, ME, but honey, I want you to be sure. We can wait a while to make sure if you want. I don't mind. We waited this long, what's a little more time so you can be sure."

"Sandy, Mon Coeur, put on the necklace and the ring. We have a long ti..."

The telephone rang interrupting him.

Snatching it up he growled, "WHAT! Oh, sorry, yes she is. It's for you Sweet one."

With a puzzled expression she took the phone, "Hello... Mama, he loves me, he really loves me... The beds sopping wet from our tears... No, I said, TEARS... (Laugh)... Probably lots of that too... Oh, Mama, I'm so happy... I will... Yes Ma'am... You sleep tight too... Good bye Mama."

"She says to tell you for what it's worth you have her blessing. If Fred could hear what else she said I'll bet he's scandalized! I won't tell you what it was, you probably guessed." Saying that she blushed.

Rob got out of the bed and walked into the bathroom where Sandy could hear the sounds of water running. He then walked back through and left the bedroom only to return a bit later with a tray of munchies, glasses and a bucket of ice containing a magnum of champagne which he took into the bathroom.

"Care to join me in a swim?" he laughed. "I told them I wanted a tub I could stretch out comfortably in and THIS is what I got."

Both of them could stretch out comfortably in the tub and did as they sipped the chilled champagne and sampling the munchies. Sandy however had been doing some thinking, some remembering.

"Rob, how does my Mom know about this place? Know it well enough to tell you to bring me here? You just told Fred where you were, you didn't give him a number, how did she know it?"

"Sweet one, just because Fred and I have never met does NOT mean we don't know each other. This is where he and your Mom took their Honeymoon! I gave it to them for two weeks, had the big boat pulled around in case they wanted to use it instead of the little one. Fred likes boats and is good with them. He was a coxswain in the Navy and handles them MUCH better than I do. He's the one who put in the speaker system in the big boat so they could listen to music while outside. Your Mom said they played like kids, close enough to town in case they were needed yet as private as they wanted to be. Ruthie and Rollo stayed here also during their Honeymoon. They each have keys to the place with an open invitation to use it anytime I'm not. Your Mom probably know this place better than I do so she would know the phone number."

"Friends are the most important thing you can have, Sweet one, money just allows you to do nicer things for them. Jan uses the bedroom next door when she's here and your Mom and Rollo use the ones downstairs. Each has what is considered their own room and has some of their things in it. You didn't go quite far enough to see it but Herman has an apartment on the other side of the garage. Close yet private. This is a great place to which to escape and shut it out when the world closes in on you too much. Swim, boat, fish, watch movies, be alone or what ever while you recharge your batteries so you can face it all over again."

Launching herself through the water and into his arms she snuggled in close, "You're a good man Robbie MacIntire. You were a good person when you were younger and you've become an even better one as you became an adult."

"Would you do something for me? We used to laugh, giggle, play and have so much fun doing it. We've made love, would you just fuck me?"

Gathering her into his arms more securely, Rob stood up. Water streaming off them both as he took her into the bedroom and tossed her onto the bed. Squealing and giggling as she flew through the air she only bounced once before being joined by him.

Stroking and playing with her body until it was ready to receive him he moved into her slowly. Still a tight fit as she hadn't yet grown accustomed to him larger size he worked at making it comfortable, fun and joyful. Impaling her with his full length he raised up and began to tickle her all over as she squirmed, squealed, wiggled and laughed. Suddenly wrapping her arms and legs around him and pulling him close she cried.

"Oh god, Robbie, you're really here, you're really here with me again," she sobbed over and over.

Rolling over so he wouldn't squash her he stroked her body, the lovely body he TOO was having trouble believing was back and held her close while she cried. From time to time he twitched his ass to let her know he was still there, still inside her, deep inside her.

Sitting straight up with him still impaling her, she crossed her arms and sat there as still and stoic as any wooden indian, at least on the outside. On the INside she was massaging, stroking and squeezing his hard cock with her pussy muscles. Her sweet pussy was more talented than ever as she continued to make him feel good, to heighten the feeling more and more. Then she did something that he had no idea how she did. Still not moving on the outside it suddenly felt like hundreds, no thousands of tiny mouths were opening and closing around his hard cock as her pussy began to vibrate!

Finally pulling her to him he rolled over and began to pound into her body over and over. It didn't take much before she was screaming out, "ROBBIIIEEEE, THAT FEELS SO GOOOOD, DO IT TOOOO MEEEEE!" as she came all over his cock.

He let her wind down some before he started up again only to have her stop him. Handing him two pillows she had pulled down she said, "Finish up in Trouble, let's see if it can still handle that monster, fuck me in the ass, Robbie."

Raising her legs high he placed the pillows and let her sink back down on them. Moving his hard cock up to her wrinkled little brownie he slowly pushed it inside and penetrated her to his full maximum.

"Oh god, you're filling my ass. It's NEVER been that full before and it's been without for so long. Not everyone likes to ass-fuck like you do and that hurts soooooooooo good."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.