Growing Up - Cover

Growing Up

Copyright© 2002 by Aeralyndal

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The story covers about 10 years in the life of Robbie Johnson as he grows from puberty to manhood. You meet some of his friends and how he helps them along the way. Really just another mushy erotic love story!!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   School  

When he awoke the next time his hard dick was still between her legs and she was making small moves against it. Sliding his hand down her back he stroked across her pussy as it moved against his cock and she make soft whimpering noises. Still asleep her body was telling her one thing while her mind had been telling her another.

Waking up with a start Sandy smiled at him and the way he was making her feel. "I want you so much but not now. Not like this. Will you understand and go along with me on that?"

"Sweet one, all you ever have to say is NO. That's the strongest word there is and all that's needed."

"But I don't want to say no. I want you to do what you're doing, to stick that big cock of yours inside me, it's just... just..." With a sob she rolled away, grabbed her robe and fled out the door.

In the bathroom she showered after taking a leak and then she changed her tampon. Putting on the robe she went into the kitchen to raid the fridge and came face to face with her Mom in her own robe sipping a cup of freshly brewed coffee.

"What's wrong dear, you look miserable? You and Rob have a fight?"

"Just the opposite, he's being so understanding and noble it's killing me. Today's his birthday, he's 16 today and I had plans as to how we were going to spend the day and now they're ruined. Mom, he's SIXTEEN yet sometimes he makes me feel so juvenile I can't stand it. He's much older and wiser than his years and I love him so. He makes me feel so needed, so loved and now all that I planned is ruined."

"I don't understand, why are your plans ruined? Did something come up suddenly, do you have to go somewhere that's going to keep you apart?"

Looking her Mother straight in the face she told her, "Mom, we were going to spend the day in my bed, in each others arms only now we can't. My friend's visiting earlier than usual this month."

"I know this isn't the normal Mother Daughter talk but Mom when he's inside me I feel filled as never before and I don't just mean with hard cock. Then we cuddle, he holds me and strokes my body and I want to shout at the top of my lungs to tell the world how happy he makes me, how good I feel. Mom, he makes me feel needed, wanted, loved and now when I wanted to repay that in my own small way, I can't. He's in there being so understanding that it just plain hurts," she sobbed holding on to her Mother.

Standing there together like that they could be taken more as older and younger sisters than Mother and Daughter. The Mother, at 5'10" was slightly the taller, they both had shiny dark hair, large expressive almond shaped eyes that seem to raise just a bit at the outer corner, little button noses and impish mouths just made for smiling and kissing. The features were all gather on oval shaped faces with soft, clear skin that had a creamy complexion.

"Sounds like a very special person, I knew someone like that once and so did you, your Father. He could make me feel the same way your young man does you," she answered holding her daughter close. "A shame I can't help in some way."

Pulling back and looking at her seriously, "Mom, you could if you only would. You've been dead inside since Dad died, he could bring you back to life if you'd only let him. Let him do the things to you, for you that he does for me. Fill you with his love, make you live again."

"Do you realize what you're asking? You're asking me to go to bed with your boyfriend, a BOY only 16! What would he think of that, of ME? Don't you think he'd mind?"

"Not if I asked him he wouldn't. He's very understanding, like I said, and WISE. He would see the logic to what you're doing. He'd understand why you're doing it also. It'd make you feel much better, make him feel good and make me feel good knowing he feels good and this is getting out of hand," she said with a laugh. "We would all feel better if you just went in there and screwed his brains out Mom!"

Entering her bedroom again she came upon Rob getting dressed. "I didn't know how long you were going to be," he said. "You seemed very upset and I wanted to hold you, to comfort you, make you feel better. I figured I better have some clothes on when I did. Even as understanding as your Mom's been I don't think me walking around naked would be quite the thing to do."

"Take'em off and come back to bed, we need to talk," she said quietly as she lay across the foot of the bed.

Taking his clothes off once more Rob went to join her but she motioned him to sit at the other end.

"Rob, I have a big favor to ask of you," she said nervously. "I wanted to celebrate your birthday by spending it here in my bed in your arms. Making love to you, with you and now I can't. Would you allow Mom to take my place?" she asked softly looking up at him from a downcast head.

"What? You think she'd want to do that? In her eyes I'm just a kid, I could be HER kid. Don't you think she'd flip out if you asked her something like that and what would she think of ME if you did? She wouldn't want to do that."

"That wasn't the question you were asked Rob MacIntire," came a voice from the door. "The question was would you let me take Sandy's place in her bed with you and you haven't answered it," said Mavis Johnson.

Looking at her standing there in the doorway in her robe Rob thought for a bit, picturing the desirable body that was under that robe and then slowly nodded his head, "If you're serious I would with two conditions."

"And they are?"

"One, you relax and let your feelings out, if what we do is pleasing to you, is joyful you allow yourself to enjoy what happens. Try to forget my age and be open and natural. If you feel like screaming you scream."

"I can live with that and the second?"

"The second is we don't tell Rollo. I don't think he'd understand me fucking his Mom."

Opening the terry cloth robe she wore Mavis let it slide down her arms to reveal her naked body. Walking forward she moved to join her daughter and her daughter's boyfriend in her daughter's bed. Laying out on the bed she opened her arms to Rob who responded by coming into them and kissing her softly. Pulling her to him he ran one hand up and down as much of her back as he could reach, soft strokes that were slow and loving. She shivered under his caressing touch.

Pulling back he looked at her, "You sure about this? You really sure?" As she nodded with no hesitation he continued, "The other day you asked me what I'd been doing to your daughter to make her scream, well now I can show you."

Moving down he took an ankle in each hand and slowly parted her legs while raising them. Watching her reaction as he did it he gave her a quick wink with the eye away from Sandy. Holding the legs up he kissed from his hand down to the knee, along the back of the knee and then onto her upper leg. Letting the legs come down on his shoulders he moved forward in the bed until he had kissed himself right up to her pussy. Glancing up he could just make out Sandy stroking across her Mom's shoulder and upper arm, sharing the experience. Sticking out his tongue he lapped from the bottom to the top of the pussy in front of him. Dew was already forming on her lips as he licked along them, he gathered it in as he ran his tongue up and down them. Parting the legs, opening her pussy more he licked deeper, laving the entire sensitive slit from bottom to top, paying lots of attention to her clitoris. Flicking it back and forth with his tongue he had it standing erect and all but quivering. She hunched up to meet him each time his tongue touched the little nubbin, grunting each time. Back to his lapping he then hardened his tongue and fucked into her hole with it. Deeper and deeper he probed with the tongue as he moved one hand up and began to flick the nipple of one of her much admired breasts back and forth. Returning to the long, slow lapping he moved the other hand in and worked two fingers into the hot pussy. Sawing back and forth with his hand she was nearly there. Pulling one finger out of the pussy he shot it up her ass and continued sawing as he moved up to her clit again. This time hardening his lips he sucked the erect little nub between them and began to hum. High and low, low and high while sawing away with his two fingers deep inside her. One hand came down and pulled his head deeper into her pussy as he hummed higher and still higher.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh GOD that feels good, eat me, eat me, make me cum, make me ahhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHH."

Lapping up some of her juices Rob raised his head to see that Sandy had stopped stroking her Mom and had been holding her hand during the experience. Under the fingers her hand was still white from the intense gripping during her Mother's orgasm. Moving forward he kissed Sandy and fondled her breast, smearing her Mother's juice all over it. Moving up more he inserted himself into the place his two fingers had been and leaned forward to kiss Mavis.

Holding himself up on his elbows he cupped each of her breasts as he moved deeper inside her with both his hard dick and his hard tongue. Reaming out her mouth she was again able to taste her own pussy juice on his tongue and lips. Making stirring motions with his hips he slowly began to move in her pussy. In a short way and back out, in and out, back and forth he stirred it slowly as he raised the temperature of the hot pussy under him.

Pushing himself up he leaned across and began to lick away all the juice he had just smeared on Sandy's tit as she continued to hold on to her Mother's hand, stroking her shoulder with the other hand. Rising higher he kissed her lips also.

"Make her cum Robbie, make her cum bigtime. She needs it so much."

Returning to Mavis Rob kissed her softly as he kept stirring her pussy. Not having allowed her down from the high of being eaten she was soon thrashing her head from side to side, whimpering and moaning as the feeling intensified.

"Let it happen Mom. Relax and go with the feeling. Fuck his brains out!"

"Oh fuck yes, fuck me, fuck me, make it happen," Mavis said over and over as Rob's strokes got longer and longer. The speed had stayed the same, just the length of the stroke had change, soon he was plunging the entire length of his dick in and out of her as she suddenly screamed and tried to squeeze him in to with her gorgeous legs. Her pussy was trembling and shaking, gripping and squeezing his dick at the same time her legs pulled him deeper into her. He fought against the pressure and kept the stroking going, stroking in and out, back and forth.

As her pussy eased the grip it had on his dick he began to speed up the strokes as he continued to long dong her. Now he could feel the onset of his own orgasm as he tried to bring her off one more time, let her release one more time. His movements became almost frantic as he pounded into the adult pussy that was swallowing his every stroke, his every move.

"Make her cum again Rob, make it really big this time. Fuck her Honey!"

Working himself into a frenzy Rob plunged into the pussy, pounding it and pounding it with stroke after full stroke. Like the piston of a high revving engine he tore into the pussy with a vengeance. One more time, cum one more time ran his mantra over and over in his mind.

"Oh FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK!" screamed Mavis as Rob emptied his balls into the clasping pussy that was trying to squeeze his cock from his body. Collapsing on top of her as spurt after spurt of cum shot into the hot, gulping pussy that quivered, spasmed and shook as it palpitated his softening cock.

"Ohhhhhhhhh," he moaned himself. "You're trying to kill me." Rolling to his side Rob lay there gasping for air, trying to replace some of the energy he had just sent into the pussy of his girlfriend's mother.

Sandy stroked her Mother's arm, across her shoulder and then her forehead as she leaned over and kissed her. Leaning farther she then kissed Rob, "Thank you. I know she enjoyed that and I enjoyed watching you make her happy."

Sometime during all of that Sandy had removed her robe also. Rob pulled her down on the other side of him and lay there with his arms around the two beautiful females, cupping a cone-shaped breast in each hand and turning from one side to the other to kiss the smiling lips.

"By the way Robbie, Happy Birthday," Sandy said.

"Yes, Happy Birthday Rob," agreed Mavis.

"I don't know if I can stand many more "presents" like that," said Rob softly. "Thank you both." Squeezing the breasts he held he slowly and tenderly kissed each one of them again. Letting go of the breasts he had been holding he began to stroke along the sides of each one of them. Slowly the two came back down, regained their composure, their breathing as their blood pressure became more normal.

Two hands started to stroke him as well. Up and down they went until they met on his cock. One continued on his cock while the other moved down and began to fondle and play with his balls. As signs of life began to return to his flaccid hunk of manhood Mavis moved down and took it into her mouth. Soon she was slurping the whole thing as he rose to meet her descending mouth.

"What are you doing? I know he likes it when I do that to him but he never responds to my sucking like that, what are you doing?" asked Sandy.

Pulling back from his now hard cock Mavis sat up and held out a finger. "Suck my dick," she said moving the finger towards Sandy's mouth. Taking the finger into her mouth Sandy began to suck on it as she did his dick and Mavis soon nodded.

"Give me a finger and I'll show you the difference." Taking one of Sandy's fingers into her mouth Mavis began to show her what she had been doing to heighten the intensity, to get the response she had from Rob.

Using Rob's dick as the training aid the two kept changing places until Sandy was sucking him just as well as her Mother had been doing. When he began to respond to her the same way she stopped.

Laying down with Rob she kissed him with lots of tenderness and then pulled back. Looking into his eyes she told him, "You fucked her and made her feel good, made her feel good several time. This time make love to her like you do to me. Make her feel it, make her feel love, all the love you have. Do it for me, I love her too." With that she kissed him softly again and moved out of the way.

Rolling back to Mavis who had laid back down beside him he pulled her to him. Tenderly he kissed her lips and stroked her back and hip softly. Kissing along her jawline to her neck he nibbled, kissed and slurped his way down it to her shoulder, across her upper body to her breast and began to kiss, lick and lightly suck on them. For the first time his mouth was finally able to devour the tits that before only his eyes and hands had enjoyed. Flicking the nipple back and forth he sucked on it until it was hard and then moved to the other one, still lightly stroking her back and hip in slow, gentle, caring movements. Moving back up to her lips he kissed them, nibbled on them and then sucked the lower lip lightly into his mouth where he chewed on it. Leaving it he kissed both eyelids and then shifted to nibbling on an ear. Pulling her top leg up and over his he increased the length of his strokes until he was moving from neck to knee in one long, slow, soft stroke. A stroke that went down the back, along the crack of her ass, along the back of the leg to the bent knee. With a shudder Mavis pulled him closer and kissed him hard, as she did him hard cock slid between her legs to rub against her pussy lips causing her to gasp. Pulling her hips towards him and letting go he teased the lips again and again making his dick all slick from the dew her pussy was churning out. Running his tongue inside her mouth while he teased her pussy she was steaming when she pushed him away.

"Quit playing and stick that hard cock inside me," she demanded.

As Rob inserted the head of his dick into her pussy Sandy giggled. "He can be frustrating as hell sometimes, Mom but it only makes it feel better. Go along with it. Let him be the boss, let him show you how to let go and feel good, to enjoy yourself again."

With the head firmly in place he again pulled on her hips which only sank the dick deeper into the hot pussy. Rolling on top of her he sank in all the way while Mavis gave a deep sigh.

"So good, so good, I've really missed this. Make me feel good, make me cum again."

Nothing really changed, nothing was different. The tempo was slow and even, he caressed, massaged and played with her breast while he stroked slowly back and forth into her pussy, he nibbled on her neck and kissed her but it was. It WAS different. The kisses, the play, the feelings and emotions were all different. The frantic pounding had been left behind to be replaced by a tender sharing. This time instead of several shallow climaxed the goal was one big orgasm that would overshadow all of the others combined. Following her every response with a change he stroked into her. They were always small changes, always subtle, always what she needed to reach the next level, to climb the ladder higher and higher. As her breathing became more ragged the speed and tempo increased slightly. Still not the frantic pounding, the strokes were longer and faster than they had been until...

"Michael, God Michael, I've missed you so," she screamed out as she shuddered, trembled, gasped and tried to squeeze his body into two pieces with the fine, shapely legs she had wrapped around him. The tearing eyes were closed.

Slowing down but not stopping Rob kept stroking into her, keeping her high, letting all the feelings come out. Tears ran from her eyes as she pulled him to her frantically and thrust her middle up to him over and over again. Taking him as deeply as she could as she continued to shudder, gasp, squeeze and gulp.

"Oh god, oh god, I've missed you, I've missed you so, love me Michael, LOVE ME, MAKE LOVE TO ME MICHAEL!"

Rob joined her in his own orgasm, sending him spunk into her in jet after hot, steamy jet as she still hunched up to meet his every move, still trying to pull his softening dick deeper into her.

Rolling to his side he brought her with him. Although softer now his dick was still inside her as he kept their middles pressed together. As he began to stroke her side Sandy moved in to spoon with her Mother, holding her close, tears running down her face also. Reaching back Rob pulled the covers over all three of them as they slowly unwound from the emotional high.

As he slowly became aware of what was happening he felt Mavis' hot, buttery mouth sucking on his cock. Responding even before he looked down he was surprised to see Sandy there, not Mavis. The lessons had already paid off. Looking around Mavis was not in the room. By his response Sandy knew that he was awake and left off sucking on his hard cock to come up to hold him. Holding him against her breast she kissed the top of his head.

"Thank you, thank you so much, you don't know how much that meant. Michael was my Dad, you would have liked him. She replaced you with him and I think she was able to partially let go of him with one last intimate loving session, one last time knowing he loved her."

Tears were again running down her cheeks as he pulled her down beside him and kissed her tenderly, tasting her tears. "Your Mom is a very special woman. She deserves someone to make her feel that special again."

"When she woke up she ran from here crying, she's in her room crying still. Are you up to some more? What she needs now is for you to just plain fuck her and let her see that SHE is still alive and still important."

Pulling her closer he whispered into her ear, "Bitch, bitch, bitch, Nag, nag, nag, Work, work, work. Such a terrible task master you are. Forcing me to go fuck a beautiful, desirable woman like your Mother!"

Laughing through the tears in her eyes she pulled him to her again and kissed him. Hot, passionate and full of promises of things to come, she then jumped out of bed and pulling his hand led him quietly down the hall.

Mavis was in the bed, under the covers as they slowly opened the door. Clutching a pillow to her she was shaking with sobs still as they softly crossed the room and moved under the covers with her. Rob moved in to spoon with her from behind as Sandy moved to hold her from the front. His hard dick sliding along the crack of her ass and legs as he moved behind her.

Mavis reached back to move his dick from her ass as she asked, "What do you two think you're doing? Whatever foolishness I allowed myself to get talked into before is over. Get out of my bed, out of my bedroom and leave me along."

Rob grabbed her hand so she couldn't move him as he hunched up against her. As he did Sandy began speaking. "Mom, Rob's going to fuck you and you need it. He fucked you once and you opened up a bit, he made love to you and you let go a little more, don't stop part way. This time he's going to fuck you and make you feel it and KNOW that you're still alive, that you need to go on with your life, not become a Nun."

"I don't want to be fucked, I don't want to be screwed, I don't want to be make love to, I don't want you here, now leave."

"Mom, he's going to fuck you if I have to hold you while he does it! If you're going to act like a stupid cunt then we'll treat you like one! He's going to fuck you in the ASS and make you like it. Call it rape, call it being fucked, call it whatever you want but he's GOING to FUCK you!" Sandy told her defiantly.

Her whole attitude had changed since the night before. Then she had admitted that she needed to start seeing others, that she needed the release that a good fucking could bring. Overnight she had once again become the Ice Maiden, he only hoped his fucking would be hot enough to melt the ice again.

Not knowing until just that instant where Sandy wanted him to fuck her, it was ok with him, she had a fine ass and he had enjoyed it once already. Still hunching up against her from the rear Rob could tell that her pussy was producing dew even as she denied her desires. Sliding one arm under her head and around her body he took hold of the hand that had tried to stop him and with the freed hand began to stroke her body, to fondle and massage her tits and to tweak her nipples. Still protesting verbally her body relaxed into his actions and responded. Her ass was twitching back to meet him as her breathing changed just a bit.

Rolling her onto her back Rob forced her legs apart as he moved between them. Placing the head of his slick, hard boner against the mouth of her pussy he pushed it inside and moved on into her. With short strokes he churned up the hot pussy that was under him. Still slick with remnants of their earlier activity he was well lubed in just a few strokes. Moving up he tried to kiss her but she turned away. From side to side she jerked her head so he couldn't.

"Grab two pillows Sweet One, you know where to put them," he said as he pulled back and raised Mavis' legs high onto her body. Shoving them under her Mother's ass Sandy had the pillows in place when Rob lowered her legs and moved up against her ass. Pushing his boner through the puckered hole against her resistance took a little doing but he accomplished it. Balls deep in her ass he began to stroke. The heat from her ass was as much if not more that the first time he had fucked it. It was enough to cook his invading cock in her steaming dark hole. This time he didn't wait for her asshole to adjust to him, he just fucked into her. Soon however her ass was raising up to meet him even as she protested. Leaning forward Rob again tried to kiss her but again she turned away. This time he didn't pull back, he nibbled on her neck and earlobe, fucked into her ass and fondled her tits at the same time.

Slowly the resistance melted away as her body responded to what he was doing, to the feelings he was causing, to the desire he was bringing to feel more. She began to respond more and more, meeting his thrusts with thrusts of her own. When once again he moved to kiss her she didn't turn away but kissed back, sticking her tongue in his mouth as well. As her breathing got ragged and he thought she was on the verge of a climax he drew back he said.

"Open your eyes and look at me. Who's fucking you in the ass, Mavis? Say my name."

"My daughter's 16 year old boyfriend!"

Speeding up his strokes a bit he repeated the question, "Look at me. Who's fucking your ass, Mavis? Say my name."

"My daughter's boyfriend."

Using full strokes, as long as possible to go with the speed he pounded in deep and fast. Again he asked, "Who's fucking your ass, Mavis?"

"You are you son-of-a-bitch, you are Rob, Rob, ROBBBBBB," she screamed, glared at him, shuddered and tried to squeeze his dick off.

Slowing down just a bit Rob continued to stroke into her receptive asshole, making her feel good, not allowing her to come down from the euphoric high caused from her climax, making her climb back up for another. As her breathing became ragged once more he asked her yet again, "Look at me. Who's fucking your ass, Mavis,".

Looking right into his face she screamed, "You are Rob, you're fucking my ass. Fucking my ass, FUCK MY ASS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Still not ready to cum himself Rob slowed down again but didn't stop. Working his dick to make her cum yet a third time he played with the nipples on her tits as he again moved up and stuck his tongue down her throat only to have it forced back out as one came into his own mouth instead. Around and around the inside of his mouth it traveled, keeping time to his plunges into her asshole. Her legs came up and around him to pull him in deeper into her, meeting each stroke he made now. Finally turning her head away so she could breath she pulled him to her in a bear hug still looking at him. This time with no prompting from him as the excitement, the ardor became too much she screamed out on her own.

"Fuck me Rob, fuck my ass, make me cum again, Rob, fuck my ass, CUM IN MY ASS ROB, FUCK MY ASS, FUCK MY ASS, FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

This time Rob complied with her request and filled her clenching asshole with all the cum that he had produced during his nap. Her hot, steaming ass continued to squeeze, shudder and milk all the cum from his dick. As long as it still quivered and shook he held himself inside her, keeping his middle shoved to hers. Looking up he saw tears on Sandy's face to match the one's on her Mother's. Saw her still rubbing on her Mom, sharing what was happening, sharing the pain, the sorrow and sharing the love.

When finally her hot asshole had stopped all motion and her breathing was down to normal she pulled him back to her kissing him again. Again she run her tongue around inside him mouth, a kiss full of love, passion and yet tenderness also. Breaking away she turned, pulled her daughter down and gave her a kiss just as full of passion, love and tenderness.

"Thank you both. Yes, I needed that. No, I didn't want it. I didn't want to let go, to finally put your Father to rest, but I have to. I have to go on living also. And as you just proved, I have to go on loving. Thank you."

Rolling off of her Rob turned to Sandy and hugged her to him. Tears were still streaming down her face as she listened to her Mother. Kissing her softly he snuggle in closer to her.

"Thank you Robbie, she's going to be ok now, thank you."

Laying there between the two beautiful females, reaching out to stroke Mavis as he hugged Sandy he laughed. "You know, I could get used to this. Get a fantastic piece of ass, literally, and get thanked for it. Yeah, I could get used to that!"

All three chuckled as Mavis squeezed his hand in appreciation and Sandy snuggled closer. Not really all that funny but it did lighten the atmosphere a bit. Struggling from the bed Mavis headed for her bathroom only to turn back at Rob's call.

"Sandy, look at your Mother and tell me what you see," he asked her.

"I see my Mom, a lovely lady, why?"

Curious now also, Mavis waiting for his answer, had turned fully to face him, her lovely body on full open display.

"I've always heard if you want to know what you girlfriend's going to look like in twenty years, look at her Mother. I see you in twenty years and God, Sandy, you're going to be even more gorgeous than you are now."

Returning to the bed Mavis kissed him again passionately. "You do know how to warm the cockles of an old woman's heart, you silver-tongued young devil," she said, tweaking his dick to remove any seriousness from the statement.

"Get out of my bed you two, go back to your own room. I'm sure you can come up with something to do," she said again headed for her bathroom.

Back in Sandy's room they rested as they snuggled under the covers together, Rob with a physical tiredness and Sandy from an emotional one. Together they had reached another plateau in their relationship. Turning away Sandy backed up to spoon with him. Putting an arm under her head he took a breast in each hand and pulled her back against him even more as they got comfortable on the bed.

Waking up a bit later as she tried to get out of his arms he released her as she scooted for the bathroom. When she returned he paid it a visit and then jumped back into bed also, back into their spooning position. Snuggling back in close she asked, "Do you still want to make love to me?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.