Growing Up - Cover

Growing Up

Copyright© 2002 by Aeralyndal

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The story covers about 10 years in the life of Robbie Johnson as he grows from puberty to manhood. You meet some of his friends and how he helps them along the way. Really just another mushy erotic love story!!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   School  

Without even realizing it the two had dropped off into a nap. Tired from the exertion of all they had been doing it was easy. Waking up first Rob kissed Sandy and licked across her tit. When he had moved, no longer have a support she had rolled onto her back. Moving down from there he licked down her stomach, stuck his tongue in her bellybutton then following the line of hair down lower he lapped across her bush. Parting the hair he began to lick up and down her slit as she moaned and responded. Moving around Rob came up between her legs and resting a leg on each shoulder began to apply himself to the task of eating the juicy, inviting pussy that was staring him in the face. Taking long, slow laps he moved from bottom to top working his tongue between the lips as much as possible. Moving her legs apart farther he moved in to fuck into her slippery, moist hole with his tongue. In and out he moved it, making it as hard as he could. Rolling her head in her sleep Sandy started to moan and groan and make little twitching, thrusting moves with her ass while he continued lapping away. Thinking from her reactions that it was time for her to finish he moved up to her clitoris where he began to really pay it the attention it deserved. Licking it back and forth for a while he finally took it between his lips and sucked the clitoris in and out until her ragged breathing said she was about to climax. Compressed his lips as much as he could around the hard, erect clit he tried something different, he started to hum. First he hummed in a low octave and then a high one, each time changing the rate of the vibration that was being produced on his lips and from them to her clit.

"OH SHIT, OH ROBBIIIEEE," she screamed grabbing his head as he went on with what he was doing. Shuttering and gulping for air she all but squeezed his head off as he brought her to a second orgasm almost immediately on top of the first causing her to scream out a second time, even louder.

"What a way to wake up!" she continued as Rob slowly let her come back to earth while lapping up the juices that spilled from the still quivering pussy that seemed to be nibbling on his tongue.

"And what a way to scare us to death," came a voice from the door. Looking over one of the legs he was still between, Rob saw Jan and Rollo both standing there. Dried pussy juice had matted down the hair around Rollo's dick while obvious pecker tracks could be seen in Jan's bush.

"Don't you ever say another word about me being noisy Sandy Johnson. We were both asleep when you started screaming. What a way to wake up!"

"Yes, what a way to wake up," sighed Sandy softly, still stroking on Rob's head that was still between her legs.

The rest of the long week-end was spent that way, fuck sessions were followed by short naps which were followed by more fuck sessions. Saturday night Jan and Rob went to bed in Mrs. Johnson's room. While not involving all the feelings and emotions that he put into it with Sandy, Rob and Jan had a slow, leisurely fuck. It did involve more feelings than before but not like with Sandy.

Rob had moved in behind her and slid his dick between her legs. Wrapping her in his arms he massaged and caressed her breasts with one hand while massaging and caressing her clitoris with the other. At the same time he was keeping the lips of her pussy excited by rubbing his hard cock back and forth against them until she was ready to explode.

"Robbie, fuck me. Please fuck me. I'm ready to cum right this second and I want you to fuck me. I can't believe I'm begging a fifteen year old to fuck me but I am Robbie, I am. You do it so good. Fuck me now please. Make me feel good, make me cum."

Pulling away and rolling over on top of her Rob slowly worked his hard, well lubricated dick into her steaming pussy. Back and forth he slowly plunged in long, even strokes.

"Is this better Jan, this more what you wanted, needed?"

"Oh god yes, YES. Fuck me, fuck me good Rob."

Applying himself to fulfilling her wishes Rob did just that. His strokes became as long as possible and slowly he increased the speed. Not wanting to hurry his own outcome he wanted her to enjoy herself several times first. Shuddering and gasping Jan's pussy tried to squeeze his dick off as it fired off the first orgasm. It was maddening! His big, fat cock was filling her pussy completely, it was rubbing on all of her nerve endings, exciting them, stimulating them, making her quiver and pant with expectation. She wanted him to slam into her so she could drown that unbelievably fine young cock with her pussy juices but he only moved slow! Still in no hurry he kept his strokes long while speeding up JUST a bit. Wailing like a banshee Jan went from one orgasm to another. She was well into her fourth when Rob finally shuddered, coughed and filled her pussy with his cum.

Rolling to his side he pulled her with him and stayed embedded in the hot snatch that was still gulping around his dick. Stroking her from neck to knee he let her down gently as they both slowly sank back from their high. She giggled and sighed a couple of time as she floated in the euphoria brought on by his fine fucking.

Waking up a couple of hours later Rob found his dick still inside her and now hard again. Moving his ass in small motions he worked himself in more and more until he was once again in as far as he could go. Bending forward he took a breast between his lips and sucked as much as possible into his mouth. Still hunching forward he continued to fuck into the sleeping female as she moaned and responded by twitching her ass in rhythm to his thrusts. Finally no longer able to mouth the tit due to the discomfort the position caused Rob drew his head back up and onto the pillow beside her as he sawed back and forth into her.

Suddenly her pussy slammed down around his dick and her eyes flared opened. She had inhaled a great breath and opened her mouth to scream when Rob pulled her forward just a bit and filled her mouth with his tongue. Clamping his lips around hers the screamed died in his mouth as it had no place else to go.

Still sawing away he told her, "You have to be quiet or you'll wake the others. If you can't be quiet I'll stop."

"No, NO, don't stop," she begged. "I'll be quiet, really I will, even if I have to eat the pillow, don't stop. Please don't stop fucking me, Robbie, please don't."

So he didn't. Now awake he rolled over on top of her and began to apply himself to doing a better job of pleasing her than his restricted motion had allowed before. Soon Jan was stuffing the pillow into her mouth as she let moan after moan go into it. While still loud it was quiet compared to the moans and screams she had let go before and he doubted the sounds escaped the closed door. With one final thrust Rob buried himself deep in her body, convulsing and quivering himself he once more shot his load of juicy, creamy boy cum into her.

Rolling off of her he lay there gasping for breath also as Jan snuggled closer. Before they could even find the energy to get up to clean themselves they both dropped off to sleep once more. That morning it was not Rob who was the first to awaken. He came to with someone sucking on his dick. Looking down he saw Jan's bobbing head working on his rampart cock.

Pulling back just a bit she told him, "If you can wake me up by fucking me, I can wake you up by sucking you. I hope you enjoy your wake up call as much as I enjoyed mine." Taking him once more into her mouth she kept bobbing her head until finally he grabbed her head, thrust his dick fully into her mouth and blew out the night's accumulation of cum. Sputtering, gulping and swallowing as fast as she could Jan tried to take it all but there was too much too fast as some trickled from the corner of her mouth and back down his dick. When she had finished swallowing all of his offering that had filled her mouth she then turned back and licked him clean, milking out the last little bit.

Snuggling back into his arms she said, "My way of saying 'Thank you' for the way you woke me up during the night. That could get habit forming. When you blow a wad you REALLY do it don't you! I can usually take all of the cum but that time you were too fast with too much. Have to keep it happy so it can keep ME happy."

"Can you get me hard again? I want to fuck your ass again this morning."

"Oh YES, do! That felt so gooood yesterday," she said as she began to fondle and play with his limp cock. Feeling her up and playing with her bountiful tits, hot pussy and fingering her asshole Rob had her all ready by the time she had him ready.

Sliding into the pussy that had gotten wet and aroused while Jan was sucking him, he again got his cock all wet and slick from her juices before raising her legs for a front entry into her ass. Piling two pillows under her ass he let her legs down and moved into the hot, welcoming ass that was beckoning to him. Jan seemed to enjoy her chocolate highway being explored as much this time as the first. Wrapping her long legs around him she kept working her ass up to meet him, spurring him on. After screaming out her first climax she pulled him down and rammed her tongue into his mouth, exploring all around the inside, kissing him with MUCH passion. Breaking away only to gasp for breath and scream out her passion a second time Rob worked with her to finish. His strokes now were full and deep, moving the full length of his cock in and out of her as his speed picked up more. She was still working her ass up to meet his every pounding stroke as she neared a third orgasm also. Finally they were both there, ready to juice all over each other.

"ROBBIE, FUCK MY ASSS, FUCKKK MY ASSSSSS, FUCCCKKKKK ITTT!"

Spewing another large load of juicy, creamy cum deep inside her rectum he started to wilt. Pulling him as deep as she could with her heels she spewed as well. Shuttering, clamping, clutching and quivering all over his softening cock as she did. Rolling to the side he stroked her down slowly. Leg on top of his, from her neck to her knee he strokes slowly, softly, tenderly, letting her enjoy her euphoria while encased in a caring place.

"Robbie, any time, any time at all you can fuck my ass. You do it so well. You make me feel so good doing it," she whispered to him softly when she once more controlled her own breathing.

Before the two could go back to sleep or engage in other activity however someone rapped on the door and followed it by opening it. "Time for you two to get up. By the time you're done in the shower Sandy will have breakfast ready," Rollo informed them.

Sunday went pretty much as Saturday had gone, they did what they wanted, to whom they wanted and were all happy about it. That night Rob and Sandy again spent the night in each other's arms and making love again and again.

Rob and Rollo cleaned up the kitchen that last morning. Washing, wiping and putting away the dished they cleaned up any mess that they could see as well. While they were doing that Jan and Sandy were in Mrs. Johnson's bedroom changing the sheets, making the bed and straightening up both the bedroom and the master bathroom. While not immaculate the house didn't look like an orgy palace any longer. There was enough mess to tell that several young people had been there but not to tell what they had been doing.

They were still running around sans clothing when Rollo had Jan on her back in the middle of the living room eating her out yet again. "Rollo's been feeling left out recently, why don't you take care of that," whispered Sandy. "Come on, I'll get you all ready."

Sticking a cushion under Jan's head Sandy squatted in her face and presented her with a warm pussy to suck. Motioning Rob in front of her she began to suck him until his cock was hard and wet. Leaving her he moved behind Rollo and pushed into his asshole. Rob fucked Rollo and jacking him off while he was eating Jan who was eating Sandy, their own version of a daisy chain. Soon they were all four breathing hard and juicing. Rob into Rollo's ass, Rollo into a handful of tissue that Rob had handy, Jan into Rollo's mouth and Sandy into Jan's.

This was their final session as it was time for them to clean up, put on clothes and return to the real world before Mrs. Johnson came home. The four exchanged kisses before Jan gave Rob a ride home. Stopping at the head of his driveway she gave him another passionate kiss while rubbing his crotch.

"Look, I know you and Sandy are developing a thing for each other, I'm not blind but still... Any time you want to fuck me let me know. You've got a great cock and a great talent with it. You really make a person feel good with that thing. I'll take you big dick in my pussy or my ass anytime you want to put it there. That was really great and I loved it. I told you before you can ass-fuck me anytime you want and if you want a little strange pussy also..."

"I didn't think your pussy was strange at all Jan, I thought it felt FINE!" grinned Rob.

With another kiss Rob got out of the car and she drove off. Rob was not even out of sight of the road when Mrs. Johnson drove passed.

With school once more in session Rob, Rollo and Sandy couldn't spent the time together that they had before. All three were involved in activities after school that took time away from them being together.

Rollo was in the computer club. During his first year in High school he had been considered something of a geek but as more and more people paid attention to what he said about computers, how they worked and how to get the most out of them that notion slowly changed. As computers began to be more widely used the number of people coming to him for advice increased and the concept changed more especially when they saw that what he had told them actually worked. He might still be a geek but he was a friendly, helpful geek that everyone liked. Now as a Junior he was one of the officers in the club.

Sandy was in the drama club and they were working on a play that they were going to be putting on just before Christmas. Sandy had the part of the second female lead.

Rob played football. Not good enough for the starting eleven he still got enough playing time that he lettered. Practice and the required weight training took up a lot of time.

Just before the Christmas break Rob had gone over to help Sandy with her lines or that was the excuse. With the play coming up soon she was still having trouble in one section and Rob had volunteered to help her.

"God I've missed you, it's time to make good on your promise," Sandy said when he came in. She kissed him and all but stuck her tongue down his throat. "Rollo's with his computer club so come in here and make love to me. I really need that more than help with my lines."

Striping off their clothes in Sandy's room they were soon in bed feeling each other up. Laying side by side Rob pulled her leg up and over his and slowly moved into her pussy. Short strokes only was what he was making as she returned them, tit for tat. As her breathing changed he increased the length of the stroke but not the timing. Slow as before just much longer he pushed into her.

"Now Robbie, do it now, please. I really need you to make love to me."

Rolling over on top of her he speeded up just a bit while still taking long strokes. Her legs around him, she was pulling her ass up to meet each stroke. She was soon shuddering, gripping, squeezing and gasping for breath as she coated his dick with all of her juice.

Rob stopped plunging into her and held her close. Stroking her and slowly bringing her back down he waited. Before she was all the way down however he rolled off her, out of her and out of bed.

"Get back in here and finish what you started," she demanded.

"Oh, I intend to finish it but not that way," he smiled. Grabbing her legs he pulled her to the edge of the bed and knelt down between them. Placing a leg over each shoulder he nuzzled into her pussy and began to lap up the juices she spewed from the session they had just completed. Giggling and laughing as he pulled her across the bed, Sandy gasped, moaned and grabbed his head as he began to lick. Licking and tonguing her sweet pussy he laved it as well as he could. From bottom to top and around her clit he licked. Deeper and deeper each time. Hardening his tongue he fucked it into her repeatedly until she was ready to cum again and he started to lave her hard and erect clit. Licking and licking until she was nearly there he once more took the erect clit between hardened lips and began to hum. Seizing his head and thrusting her pussy forward she screamed as his humming brought her to another climax. Not even stopping he kept it up until just moments later she shuddered and screamed a second time, coating his face again with her juice.

Hearing a gasp behind him he looked over his shoulder to see Mrs. Johnson standing there, staring at the two of them.

"What is going on here, what are you doing?" she demanded.

"Hi Mom," Sandy said, pulling up the sheet to cover herself as Rob sprang to his feet.

"Don't 'Hi Mom' me. What do you think you're up to and don't try to cover yourself up, it's too late for that."

"Rob and I like each other and we were expressing that feeling if you must know."

"You wait right here, Robbie MacIntire you come with me," she demanded. Leading him into her room she continued. "You stand right there and wait for me." Going into her bathroom she closed the door and when she came out a short while later she was wearing a robe and had let down her hair. Rob had been able to hear the sounds of her relieving herself and then the toilet flushing.

Only in her late 30s Mavis Johnson was a fine looking woman, too fine to be a widow. When a person said widow you pictured in your mind someone older wearing black, a dried up old woman, not a still young, attractive, sensual woman like her.

Continuing to brush out her shiny dark hair she approached the bed, sat down and looked at him. "Now then, just what were you doing to my daughter?"

"I was eating her out, Mrs. Johnson, I was licking her pussy."

"Does your Mother know you talk like that? Licking her pussy indeed! You were doing more than just licking her to make her scream like that. I thought someone was killing her when I first heard her. That's why I rushed into the room, to see who was killing my daughter."

Moving his hands in front of himself, covering his crotch he was very nervous. "What can I say, Ma'am, she enjoyed what I was doing and expressed it."

"Put your hands to your side where they belong! It's too late to try to cover up, you've been caught. You are not old enough to be doing something like that, how old are you. 15, right?"

"I'll be 16 on Saturday, three days from now," he answered standing there like she had told him.

"Now like I said, what were you doing to her to make her scream like that?"

"Mrs. Johnson, I was humming on her clitoris. The vibrations of the humming made her orgasm more intense. That's why she screamed."

Rob's dick had gone down some but only some. It was still standing out from his body and presenting quite a chunk of manhood. Licking her lips she looked up at him and shook her head.

"I can't believe that. You're going to have to show me."

Not believing his ears Rob gaped at her. Standing up and slowly opening the belt of her robe Mavis Johnson revealed that all she was wearing under it was her nylons and a garter belt. Her breast were even larger than Sandy's and still needed no support. They had no sag, they didn't hang down at all, but thrust out proudly from her body. Her waist was still small to accent both the thrust of her breast above and the flare of her hips below it even after bearing three children. The bush around her pussy was not much thicker than Sandy's and the same color. Removing the robe and sitting back down she reached out for his hand and pulled him to her and down.

"Now young man, show me what you were doing to my daughter!" Reaching forward she pulled his head between her legs and into her pussy.

Tentatively Rob lick out with his tongue along her slit. When nothing was said he did it again but this time with more vigor. Still with no adverse reaction soon he was spreading her legs apart to allow him to get in deeper and licking from bottom to top and around the slowly rising nubbin of a clit applying himself with enthusiasm. Already able to taste the dew her pussy was turning out he licked even more. Paying her clit a bit more attention he soon had it standing up tall as he licked more and more into the hot, wet adult pussy in front of him. Moving her legs up onto his shoulders as he had done with this woman's daughter he was plunging his hardened tongue into the pussy hole trying to fuck it. As Mrs. Johnson lay back Rob reached up and took a tit in each hand and soon had the nipples standing up hard and taut also. Flicking them back and forth he caressed, massaged and played with the fantastic flesh that protruded from her chest. All the while he continued to fuck into her hole with his tongue until like with her daughter it was time. Moving up to her clitoris he laved and licked, sucked and tongued it until Mrs. Johnson's breath was ragged. Then he took the clit between his hardened lips and began to hum. Low octave, then high octave, back and forth making the clit vibrate like his lips.

Not being able to hold back any longer Mrs. Johnson began to hunch into him. Reaching down with one hand she pulled his head harder into her pussy as she bit her other hand to keep from screaming herself. Shivering and shuddering, quivering all over his tongue Mrs. Johnson climaxed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.