Growing Up - Cover

Growing Up

Copyright© 2002 by Aeralyndal

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The story covers about 10 years in the life of Robbie Johnson as he grows from puberty to manhood. You meet some of his friends and how he helps them along the way. Really just another mushy erotic love story!!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   School  

During what is euphemistically called a "sleep-over" two 15 year olds were exploring their bodies and their sexuality as young boys do.

"Do you ever rub yourself off?" Roland, better known to his family and friends as Rollo, whispered to his guest.

"What do you mean," came the reply.

"You know, play with your tool and make it drool. It really feels good, here I'll show you."

With that he slid his hand inside Rob's briefs and began to play with him dick. Responding as always it began to harden until the young dick stood up it's whole five inches.

"You sure we should be doing this?" Rob asked hesitantly. Not really wanting Rollo to stop as it was already feeling good but not wanting to get into trouble either.

"Just relax. Here, pull your shorts down so they're out of the way and it'll feel even better."

As it was summer and no real need for covers the sheet was kicked off as well and Rollo was given free access to the young teen-ager's awakening manhood. Rollo sat up to give himself freer movement and continued to manipulate Rob's dick, stroking slowly up and down. As Rob's breathing became more ragged the speed of Rollo's strokes increased as he also reached into the shelved headboard and got some tissues.

"Don't yell. It's about to feel even better," cautioned Rollo as he sped up even more on his stroking. Soon nature took over and Rob deposited several loads of cum into the tissues that Rollo had been holding.

Slowly as his breathing returned to normal and the blood stopped pounding in his ears Rob grinned at the experience and watched as Rollo stroked his own dick.

"That was great. It really felt good."

"Stroke on mine now," answered Rollo, laying back to give Rob access to his own hardened dick. Coaching him as to the proper grip, stroking and speed Rollo soon was on the brink of a climax as well. Again gathering tissues he let fly with a deep sigh as the euphoria overcame him and cum spurted from his dick.

"Later on I'll show you something that feels even better," said the more experienced teenager. Rolling over they both went to sleep, still smiling from the experience.

Rollo was still asleep when Rob went down the hall to the bathroom the next morning. After taking a leak he was returning when he saw that Sandy's door was not quite closed. Sandy was Rollo's older sister, his beautiful older sister who didn't even know he existed. Slowly pushing the door open farther he looked in. During the night she had kicked the covers off and was lying there in full repose. She was sprawled out in the bed on her back, her pretty face turned away from him but her lovely girl/woman body on full display as she slept in the nude. The way she was lying one hand was up by her head and one was on her leg, right beside her pussy. The hand was not quite touching the dark bush that covered her tempting 'Palace of Pleasure'. His eyes slowly tracked up from her pussy, following the darker line of hair to her bellybutton, across her gently rounded belly, on up to her breasts. Her breasts were beautiful, not overly large, they each rose like a mountain sloping upwards from all sides, a soft mountain of delectable flesh, up to the soft little nipple. Breasts like these would never become pendular, hanging and sagging down to her navel. His breathing deepening, as he looked in at the person for whom he had a secret crush he was also aware that his dick had become hard again. Her long, shapely legs were even more beautiful as he could see all of them, from her bare feet to the dark juncture where they joined. They were cocked open also which made it even easier for him to see her sweet, delectable pussy. All of her was stretched out there before his unbelieving eyes for him to view 'in the flesh' as he had dreamed her so many times. THIS time however he didn't have to imagine what she would look like without clothing, he could truly SEE for himself! Ducking back he pulled the door close as he had found it and returned to Rollo's room.

Later that morning while roaming the nearby woods Rollo confronted him.

"Stick your dick out and I'll show you something else that feels good."

Kneeling in front of his friend Rollo began to stroke on his exposed dick until it hardened up and then he leaned forward. Taking the head of the dick into his mouth he began to run his tongue around and around the head, to lave it with his saliva.

"Oh, what are you doing!"

Pulling back a bit Rollo asked, "Doesn't it feel good? Hold still now."

Leaning forward he began to suck even harder on his friend's dick, taking more and more of it into his mouth until he was sucking on the whole thing. Sucking hard he pulled his head back and then shoved it forward, stroking now with his mouth and not his hand. Becoming weak in the knees Rob leaned back against a nearby tree and let his friend continue to bring pleasure to him. Soon he was holding Rollo's head as he began to thrust his dick forward. Getting into rhythm with the sucking he was soon fucking into the hungry mouth that had enveloped his dick. The feeling was getting better and better. His lips tight around his friend's dick, his tongue caressing the underside as it pressed the dick against the roof of his mouth Rollo kept bobbing his head. Leaning against the tree with his eyes closed it was not Rollo sucking on his hard dick but his beautiful sister Sandy who was making him feel so good. Feeling the tingling onset of his climax Rob tried to pull back but Rollo moved with him and kept sucking, kept moving his head, kept making it feel better and better. Finally grabbing the bobbing head Rob buried his dick into the mouth and in spurt after spurt emptied his balls down the sucking throat. Even then Rollo didn't stop until he had milked all the cum from the young dick and only then pulled back, swallowing the last of the creamy jism.

"How was that? Better than just jacking off?"

"Yeah, it felt really good but... ah... I don't think... ah... I want to try doing that to you."

"That's ok, I like doing it so you don't have to feel bad."

"Where did you learn to do that? That wasn't the first time you did that, you made it feel too good to be the first time."

"Before he left to go to in service Jeff made me do that to him all the time. Now that he's gone I miss it and wanted to do it to you, to make you feel good too."

"We've lived all but next door to each other all this time and you're just now telling me?" The Johnson's had moved there four years before and however being much older Rob didn't know Jeff all that well.

"Jeff told me he would beat me up if I told anyone but he's gone now."

"And you don't mind that I don't want to suck on yours?"

"No, that's ok but you could do something else that Jeff did to me. It felt good to me so you could do that instead."

"What?" asked Rob hesitantly.

"First we need to get your dick hard again and nice and wet."

Rollo had been playing with the flaccid dick even as he spoke. Soon a little life came back into it and he leaned forward and began to suck on it once more. This time getting it as wet as he could while he made it once more hard and erect.

Dropping his levi's and shorts he got on his hands and knees, "Fuck me in the ass now. It feels sooo good."

Moving up behind his friend and grasping his dick Rob guided it towards the waiting asshole. "You sure about this? You want me to stick it in your ass?"

"Yesssss. Jeff liked doing it to me. He said my ass was nearly as good as a pussy. Do it, please."

Saliva all but dripping off the head of his dick as he rubbed his hard tool around the puckered up little brownie Rob pushed it forward. Slowly the head forced its way through the puckered ring of the sphincter and then a bit deeper. No signs of pain came from Rollo so he pushed more of his dick into the receptive asshole. In a very short time he was in as far as he could go and slowly began to pull back. Back and forth, back and forth he slowly worked his dick, in and out, in and out of the groaning Rollo.

"Speed up just a bit and reach around and jack me off while you're doing it. Ohhhhh, it feels so good. Keep it up."

Following the directions given Rob increased his speed and also began to jack Rollo off as he fucked him in the ass. Until now a virgin as far as fucking went Rob had nothing to compare this to but he knew it felt better than jacking off and even better than being sucked off. Soon he was slamming into the willing asshole. Even holding on to a dick his eyes were shut again as he imagined how this would feel were it a pussy, Sandy's pussy! Or even Sandy's asshole he were fucking instead of Rollo's. Driving as hard and as deep as he could go, the feeling just kept getting better and better until suddenly he came. Spurt after spurt of cum shot from his dick into the clutching asshole as Rollo joined him in his climax. As their breathing became more normal Rob's dick slowly slithered out of the warm, grasping ass and soft once more flopped down. Rollo immediately turned back and taking it in his mouth for yet a third time sucked all the juice off of it until it was nice and clean once more.

"I'll suck you off anytime you want if you'll only fuck me in the ass from time to time. It feels so good," said Rollo almost pleading.

"Only if we keep it between us, like with Jeff, you don't tell anyone else. If you do I won't beat you up but I won't do it to you any more."

Instead of answering Rollo began to suck on the limp dick again. Now however instead of feeling good the nerves were so active that it actually hurt. Pulling his dick out of the warmth of Roland's mouth he told him to stop.

"It's too tender right now, that hurts."

Going on their way the two young teen-agers played in the woods, doing what ever they wanted and twice more Rollo sucked him off.

As summer sped by the two continued to spend time in each others company. Nearly once a day Rob would fuck Rollo and two, sometimes three times a day Rollo would suck off his good friend. Many times during the passing weeks Rob fantasized that it was Sandy sucking him or Sandy that he was fucking into with such vigor. With all the activity Rob's dick had grown more than two inches longer and larger around until he had a chunk of meat between his legs any adult male would have admired.

It was just after noon on a day in August when Sandy came in to Rollo's room. Rob was standing behind him watching over Rollo's shoulder as he was showing him something on the computer. Sandy was between Rollo and Jeff in age and Rob thought of her as a Teenaged Goddess, she was lovely. Rob had always liked her but being two years younger he was just a "kid" to her. A strange thing had happened over this summer however, he had grown! He was now taller than this female for whom he carried a crush.

Walking up behind Rob she rubbed her middle up against his ass. "Could you help me for a bit please, Rob? Then you can come back and let Rollo finish showing you whatever he's showing you."

"Sure, Sandy. What do you need?" Rob answered nervously, all but jumping from the intimate way she had rubbed his ass with the pussy he had dreamed about so many times.

"Be back soon, Rollo," she said, leading the way out of Rollo's room and back to her's. Standing aside for him to enter first she followed him inside and then closed the door.

"I saw what you were doing to Rollo earlier," she said leaning back against the door.

"What are you talking about?" he stammered in reply.

"I'm talking about you fucking Rollo in the ass like Jeff used to do and thinking about what Mom and your folks are going to say when I tell them."

"Why would you want to say anything? We weren't hurting anyone with what we were doing."

"I didn't say I WANTED to but I might have to unless..."

"Unless what?" Rob said, beginning to understand he was being blackmailed.

Advancing on him as he still stood gaping at her. "Unless you do the same thing to me! Mom called earlier and she's going to be late. We won't be interrupted and since I broke up with my boyfriend I'm horny and want some hard cock. From what I saw you have a nice one, it does get hard for a female doesn't it?" she said smiling as she rubbed her hand across the front of his jeans this time, feeling the nice boner that was rising its head.

"Yes, it surely does. Feels like a really nice one too, let me see," she said as she continued to rub with one hand. With the other she worked the zipper down and then slid her hand inside pushing away his briefs and grasping his hard cock.

"Oh, Robbie, shame on you. Packing around something like this and not letting me know! That could churn up all KINDS of good feelings," she gasped, stroking the hard handful of cock she held. Leaning forward she kissed him. Still in shock from what she wanted him to do before he even realized what had happened she had slid her tongue into his mouth and pulled him in closer to her. Standing on tiptoes due to his greater height she parted her legs slightly as she moved his now exposed cock between them and then clamped down. Holding on to his ass she began to hunch forward, dry fucking him while running her tongue all around the inside of his mouth. Overcome with the feelings she was causing he pulled her in tighter and tongued her mouth in return.

Coming up for air he hesitantly put out his hand to fondle her chest. He knew the correct moves even if his experience with females was non-existent. Seeing the hesitation she grabbed his hand and shoved it hard against her breasts. "Yes," she said, "play with my boobs and get me all hot and bothered." Releasing the single button that was now the only thing holding up his jeans she pushed them down along with his briefs. Now his cock was completely exposed so she could see all of it for the first time and she could handle and play with it unhampered.

"Oh, Robbie, that's even bigger than I thought. I only got glimpses of it while you were fucking Rollo, this is even better than I dreamed. That's going to feel sooooo good. I NEED a good fucking and you really have a nice stick to fuck with there."

Pushing down her own shorts and panties she took his hand and placed it on top of her pussy. "Feel that and tell me you don't want some of it," she said as she moved his hand up and down, pressing it against her hot box.

As he rubbed the place he had only envisioned touching in his wildest dreams she pushed her shorts and panties the rest of the way down and then stepped out of them. She then untied and removed her halter top while backing slowly towards the bed. Pulling him with her Sandy was lying back on her bed just as he had seen her early one morning no long before, completely naked and open to his eyes. She then worked on his clothes until he was as naked as she and was laying beside her.

"Kiss and suck on my tits as you play with my pussy," she instructed him, still stroking on his hard cock. "Rub up and down the slit and make it feel good, make it all wet and slick." Sliding her lovely legs apart more so he could get to it easier she lay back to enjoy herself while Robbie stirred up a tempest in her pussy.

'Not only am I able to feel up, suck on and play with her beautiful breasts but she's TELLING me to do it. She's telling me how to make it feel better for her while I do it. Not even in my wildest fantasies had she ever done that!' he was thinking as he tongued and sucked on her breasts, nipples and all over her chest area as he moved from one to the other.

"That's right, part the lips and feel around inside there, it's already nice and hot. All wet and wanting that big cock you have there. Gently, gently," she cautioned him as he got carried away following her intimate instructions. "That little button at the top of the slit is very, VERY sensitive, just stroke it lightly, yessss."

Mentally he was making notes of all her instructions, what felt good for her, what pleased her and so on. This too he added to the notes, her reactions as he lightly rubbed back and forth against her 'little button'.

"Now stick your finger in deep, rub it up and down nice and deep and rub on that little button at the same time." Bit by bit she continued her instructions, teaching him how to stroke, fondle and feel up a female, how to make her all hot and excited, making her want to fuck even more.

When she couldn't wait any longer she pulled him on top of her and helped to guide the head of him hard dick into the mouth of her pussy. "Now push in slowly, there's no need to rush right now, slow and easy," she informed him.

Following her directions Rob pushed his dick into the moist, well lubricated pussy slowly. It gripped his dick even better than Rollo's asshole had done. As he pushed inch by inch into her tight sheath the feeling only got better the deeper he went. The grip was not just on the opening ring as with an asshole but continued all the way down, on all sides of his dick at the same time and TIGHTLY! When he was all the way in he stopped, moaned lightly and savored the moment as he just relaxed for a bit while trying to gather control of his feelings. He didn't want to cum immediately, he wanted his first sexual experience with a female to last a while. After waiting for so long for his first pussy he wanted to enjoy it as long as he could.

Slowly he withdrew until only the head was still inside and then moved forward again. The wonderful feeling was just as great pulling out as pushing in! Wet and warm, rubbing his hard cock from all sides, the feeling was just indescribable! Just like with Rollo however after a few trial strokes he began to speed up his thrusts, in and out, side to side, back and forth, a little faster each time as Sandy clamped her long, sexy legs around him and pulling with her heels helped to show him the tempo that she wanted as well as meeting his down strokes. Even if his only experience up until now had only been in Rollo's ass he knew better than to charge off at 90 miles an hour. Letting her set the pace she liked and wanted he moved with her to make it last as long as possible for himself. Each time she was also pulling her shapely ass up to meet his strokes. When he had gotten all the way inside her she had moaned, now she was both moaning and groaning. She LIKED what he was doing to her, with her, this wonderful experience that was being shared between them.

Suddenly Sandy gave a lurch, a deep moan and her pussy seemed to be trying to squeeze his dick off his body! "Oh god, oh god, oh god," she moaned. "You are good, Rollo taught you very well. That's great, keep it up, keep doing it, please Robbie, make me cum again. Oh god it's soooo good. I've missed this so much. PLEASE don't stop."

Rob had died and had awaken in Paradise! His wildest fantasies were being acted out for REAL. First he had sucked and licked her lovely tits, then at HER request he had fingered and played with her hot, wet pussy until she could stand it no longer and NOW he was fucking his Goddess! In addition she had been showing him how to do it so it was better for both of them and NOW she was even begging him for more! BEGGING him to fulfill his fantasies!

Not wanting to disappoint her and wanting to keep the wonderful feelings coming he pushed himself up with his arms to get some better leverage and began to thrust harder and harder into her pussy. Slowly he worked to increase the length of the strokes until he was only keeping the head of his cock inside her on his backstrokes. With each thrust she seemed to react more, moan and groan more, enjoying what he was doing more. Her head was thrashing from side to side as she floated on the euphoria of the orgasm from which his continuing strokes had not allowed her to descend. Her sweet ass was coming up to meet each of his strokes, she muttered louder and louder and she was going wild on the end of his dick as he pounded into her.

Doing what he was doing plus watching her reactions brought on a reaction of his own, he started to cum. Spurts of slick, creamy cum shot from his cock into the warm, wet pussy that was going absolutely ape shit surrounding it. Again the pussy tried to squeeze the dick from his as his climax triggered yet another orgasm from Sandy. As the squeezing let up slowly he noticed how her pussy quivered and fluttered all over his dick. She HAD enjoyed what they had done!

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.