My Wife Has a Baby

by curious2c

Copyright© 2002 by curious2c

Erotica Sex Story: Man finds out his wife isn't what she appears to be. The husband goes off and in the end one person is dead. This is not like my usual fare.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   Violence   .

This tale is one where I let my 'dark' side roam. It has violence of a permanent nature and may be to much for some people. Just a heads up on the content since it is out of the 'circle' I usually write in.


Carol and I have been married for about eight years. We are expecting our first baby in about seven months. I am positive that the baby isn't mine.

Carol is a pretty vivacious-looking blonde woman. She is well built, being proportioned in a very visually stimulating way. She has been somewhat of a prude in bed, which surprised me quite a bit considering her looks.

I have loved her from day one. She is everything I could want in a woman. Kind, intelligent, funny, great body, and she has a good job. Don't laugh; I had a girlfriend who didn't work once, that was a nightmare in the making.

Carol is an office manager for a large corporation. She sometimes has to travel, though very rarely. Usually for training at headquarters a couple of states over. She loves her work, and the people she works with.

I am a Vice-president of marketing for the firm I work with. Sounds important don't it? I am one of about three hundred Vice-presidents nation wide working for this company. Not a real prestigious job. I like my work, it's just the title makes me out to more than I am.

Anyway, to get on with my story. I don't think that the baby is mine because I am sure that I can't have kids. I had an accident in the gym one day three years ago. I was doing some leg lifts on a machine and it had a come-apart on me. A metal rod, that was supposed to be fixed came undone and smacked me in the groin.

After a hospital stay and some surgery, I was told that I would not be able to have kids the normal way. Some 'duct' work in my groin area had been severely damaged, preventing me from shooting live 'bullets'. I had been given, for all practical purposes, a vasectomy by a weight lifting machine.

Carol and I had a pretty good sex life, even after the accident. She was very active in bed. She loved to give me blowjobs, although never let me cum in her mouth. She claimed to not like the taste or 'feel' of sperm.

We would fuck in different places and positions. She really loved getting it 'doggy-style'. I loved fucking her. She was very vocal and an eager participant in all things to do with sex. She didn't let me cum in her mouth, and one other thing, no anal. Not at all.

She had been working on some projects at work, trying to break through to a management position. Her supervisor had hinted that she had the talent and the intelligence to move up in the organization. I was happy for her since she really wanted to move up.

One day she came home and seemed a bit troubled. I bugged her about it until she finally told me what was bothering her. I seems that her boss wanted her to accompany him on a business trip, in order to learn more about her companies customer base. She would be gone for two weeks if she decided to go at all.

I was not sure that I liked her being gone for so long a period of time, but I also wanted her to have the necessary information and knowledge to be able to move up in her job. I finally convinced her that she should, and could go. I trusted her and her judgment. I knew that she would be good at the next position up in her company and so I pushed until she decided to go ahead and tell her boss she would go.

Her boss is a large white guy. He is almost fat, just on the 'stocky side' by a bit. He smokes cigars like a chimney and has a reputation as a real ladies man. I never liked him since he tended to be an arrogant ass at times, but he was in the position to help Carol in her job placement, so I overlooked that drawback.

As she packed for the trip I talked to her and told her she should have some fun on the weekend. Go out and enjoy herself. I thought she needed a break from me and then when she got back I would be the beneficiary of some great 'make-up' sex.

She left the following Monday. I got a call at work when they got to their destination. She sounded excited and happy. She promised to call on Tuesday, probably in the daytime. She had a few places she wanted to go to that evening, one of them being a museum that she had always wanted to see. She sounded so happy and bubbly I was sure that I had made a great choice in talking her into going on the trip.

Her boss had the room next to hers, and he seemed to be pretty busy checking over some contracts and things. She was glad that her interaction with him would be limited to working hours. She hated the smell of cigars, and he always smelled like them. I hung up happy that Carol was so happy. Payback on this trip would be very memorable for me. (If you know what I meant)

Tuesday Carol called and sounded a little down. She was busy learning new things she said and John, her boss was being very patient with her so far, although she could tell he wasn't exactly real happy with her learning curve being what it was. I wished her luck, and told her that if she didn't want to she didn't have to call me every day.

She thanked me, saying that she could really use the extra time learning the new things that John was showing her to her advantage. She promised to call me on Thursday, after I got home from work. I hung up a little troubled, but not too much. I knew that she was probably working hard to stay ahead of all she was learning and John could be pushy as a boss sometimes.

On Thursday she called me at home. She said that she was glad to hear my voice. She sounded a bit distracted throughout the whole conversation though. I was slightly bothered by this, but figured she was looking over papers as she talked to me.

When she was ready to hang-up, she said that she would call in a few days. I never realized that those few days would end up being five. I was nervous as hell by the time she finally called me on the following Tuesday. I was also kind of mad.

"Carol, why in the hell haven't you called before this?"

"I'm sorry Bill. I was so busy getting down the new things I have been taught that time slipped away on me. Please forgive me baby?"

"Oh, all right. I was just worried honey. I hadn't heard from you and I wasn't sure if you were ok or not. How are things going anyway?"

"Well, John has shown me how to do so much more than I knew how to do before I came here honey. I never realized that there was so much more to know. He has actually said that he is proud of me and my accomplishments these last few days. I think that I am going to get that promotion when I get back home dear."

"WOW. That's great Carol. I am so proud of you too. I hope that you are real happy in your new placement at your job. Did you enjoy the museum trip? "

"What? Oh yeah, the museum. It was pretty good. They had a lot of things there that I hadn't seen before. John and two clients came with me and the clients showed me around the place. They are quite nice men."

"I'll bet you have had to fight off advances this whole time haven't you Carol?"

"Oh you silly. They only came on to me one time and I set them straight right away. They have been perfect gentlemen since. Even John has been a good boy."

"You must have come across like a drill sergeant huh?"

"Be nice Bill. You know that my daddy was a drill sergeant in the army. Don't make fun of that please? You know I don't like that."

"Sorry dear. Have you been learning much about your new job too? I know that you said you had learned a lot more, but how much is for your new position?"

"Oh all of it so far. John has been busy teaching and the clients have even helped out several times. They have been real good teachers and I have learned all they needed me to so far."

"Well I am happy for you Carol. You know I love you still right? I have missed you quite a bit honey."

"I've missed you too Bill. I really wish I was home tonight to show you how much I have missed you baby."

We hung up and I felt a premonition of sorts. I had a feeling that there was something Carol hadn't told me. I brushed it off as my missing her and a bit of jealousy towards her boss who was seeing her each day she was gone form home. I missed my wife very much. I only hoped that her new position wouldn't require her to travel a lot.

Carol got home the following Sunday. I picked her up at the airport, as a surprise. I was surprised when I saw John give her a smooch as he left to get his car or baggage or something. I stepped up behind her and pinched her bottom.

"What the... BILL! What are you doing here? I thought you were going to wait at home for me."

To say she was surprised was to put it mildly. I had suspicions about her at that point, for the first time. She looked so guilty and a bit scared too. I decided that the kiss John had given her was more than it appeared to be.

"I thought that I would surprise you honey. You sure look surprised. I have missed you so much."

"I have missed you too baby. Lets get my stuff and go home. I have so much to tell you."

John came up to us as we walked over to the baggage carousel. He handed me a small box and gave me an evil kind of smile.

"Thanks for letting me take your wife for the last two weeks Bill. I have enjoyed her tremendously. She is an asset to our company. She even sold a few contracts for us that I never expected to get. She is the best woman for the new position she is going to fill."

I gave him a half-hearted smile. I knew that there was more behind his words than he was letting on. Carol would explain it to me when we got home. I really hoped that she hadn't done something stupid with him that would upset our relationship.

On the way home Carol acted nervous and almost upset. As we walked into the house she took her things and tried to take the box that John had given me too. I stopped her and took it away from her grasping hands.

"Carol, what in the hell has got into you? You are acting strange as hell. What is the problem?"

She burst into tears and ran away. She went into our bedroom and threw herself on the bed face down. Her sobs were tearing me apart. I knew now that something had happened on her trip. I didn't know the extent of it but I was sure that John 'knew' Carol much better than I liked.

"Carol, we have to talk about whatever is upsetting you. You fucked John didn't you? He got you drunk and fucked you while you were not yourself didn't he? I s that why you are so upset?"

"NO. Oh GOD Bill. I have really screwed up big time. Yes, John fucked me. NO, I was not drunk I was drugged. I was stoned when he fucked me. He wasn't the only one who fucked me either. OH GOD BILL. I am so sorry. I have been such a whore. You are going to hate me when you see what is in the box John gave you. I am so sorry."

I went out to the living room and tore open the box. What I saw was three pairs of torn dirty panties, and four videotapes. I went over to our VCR and put one in. As it came on I dropped the box I was still holding. My heart stopped in my throat. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Carol was dancing, naked in a room full of men. They were pawing her and poking their fingers into her pussy and ass. Her breasts were marked and had little hickies all over them. As I sat there watching the video, I saw my wife dance up to John. She danced in front of him and then straddled his legs.

As she sat down the camera zoomed in and I saw his cock standing up, out of his pants. Carol, MY Carol, sat down on his cock and started to fuck up and down on it. Another man stuck his cock in her face and she started to suck on it like no tomorrow. John was sucking on her breasts as his cock worked in and out of her tight pussy

. The man in her mouth didn't last long before he started to cum. Carol swallowed his cum as he shot it down her throat. She had no choice; he was fully buried in her mouth and throat. His balls were contracting as he shot off and her chin was rubbing against them.

I watched as my wife, the love of my life fucked and sucked everyman in the room. At one point she started to take one guy in every hole. Pussy, ass and mouth. This kept up for a long time. I am sure that every man there came in her pussy, ass, and mouth one time each. I was sickened at the sight of my almost virginal wife acting like such a slut.

John had her asshole at the end of the tape. He was stroking his large white cock in and out of her in a fast hard jamming motion. As he started to cum he pulled out and stuck his cock into Carol's mouth. She swallowed his cock to its base and then took all of his cum into her stomach.

I sat there after the screen went blank, stunned and shocked. How could she have allowed herself to get into this position? Why? Was there something that I didn't know about her? Had she been doing this stuff all along and I had not seen the signs of her cheating? What was that she had said about the drugs?

She had done things with those men that I had wanted to try but she would never allow me to. I was getting very angry. My shock was wearing off and my anger was coming on. Carol was still crying in our bedroom. I walked in and stood there looking at my once faithful wife.

Without realizing it, I stripped off and was tearing her clothes off before she could protest. I had her naked in seconds, ripping and tearing. I mounted her and shoved my cock into her pussy. I rammed her for a bit then in my anger, pulled out and rolled her over on her belly. I grabbed her asscheeks and spread them wide open.

As I looked down at her ass I realized that it was wide open. She had cum running out of it, a lot of cum. I jammed my cock into that hole and fucked her there until I was about to cum.

I wasn't nice or gentle with her. I rammed and fucked her hard as I could. When I pulled out of her abused asshole I moved around to her head and grabbed her hair. Pulling it back in a harsh tug, her mouth opened in a cry of pain. As she opened it I rammed my filthy cock into her mouth right down to its base.

Carol was choking and gagging as I started to fuck her mouth like I had fucked her other holes. I soon came in her throat. She swallowed my cum and fell to the bed as I released her hair. I got dressed and left the house.

I walked around for hours, blindly, unseeing. I almost go hit by two cars at two different intersections. I didn't care. I was lost in deep thought. I walked around until my legs got real tired, then I headed for home.

Going into the house, I saw that Carol was in the kitchen. She was making dinner. This was something that she always would do when upset, that is to cook. I went into the kitchen and sat down. She wouldn't look at me. She ignored me as she hustled around the place, keeping busy.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.