Welcome to Summer Camp - Cover

Welcome to Summer Camp

Copyright© 2002 by Nick Scipio

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Things are heating up at the Pines this summer. Paul knew his first visit to the Pines would be interesting. Nudist camps aren’t something you visit every day. But when he spends time with Susan, an old family friend, it’s clear that summer camp will have more in store for him than he’d ever imagined.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Swinging   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Nudism   Slow  

I got up on my own the next morning, and Mom was just getting up as I was coming out of the bathroom. She was brushing her hair at the dresser when I emerged. When I stepped out of the bathroom, she put her brush on the dresser and smiled at me.

I had told her about our trip to town today, and she had written a grocery list out. She folded it and stuffed it into an envelope that I could see contained cash. She folded the flap closed and put it on the top of the dresser.

“There’s a list in there of all the groceries that we need. And there should be enough cash in there to pay for everything,” she said, opening my dresser drawer.

“Mmm hmm,” I said, settling in for the redundant, and unnecessary, instructions.

“Bring back the change, please. Also, be sure you thank Aunt Susan for me. I know you’ll be polite while you’re with her. And do what she says.”

“Which shorts do you want?”

“Blue.”

“Shirt?”

“Cowboys.”

“Make sure you clean up before you leave for town,” she said, looking at me sternly. “Ask Aunt Susan if you can shower there,” she instructed. (Little did she know!)

She pulled my shorts and my Dallas Cowboys t-shirt out of the drawer along with a pair of socks and underwear. She spread the shirt out on top of the dresser and rolled the other clothing up in it.

Mom handed me the rolled-up bundle of clothes and the envelope with the list and money. I waited for her to finish her instructions, knowing that I wasn’t done yet.

“Have fun and be sure you get everything on the list. I know you won’t cause any problems, but I’ll tell you anyway,” she said, smiling at me, only half teasing. “Don’t cause any problems.” Then she nodded to reassure me that she trusted me.

“Okay, Mom. Bye.”

I turned and headed for the door. I couldn’t wait to get to Susan’s for breakfast! I had just opened the cabin door and was nearly out the screen door when she called me back. I turned and looked at her, trying to hide my exasperation.

“Aren’t you forgetting something?”

I frowned in thought and shook my head.

“Are you sure?”

I nodded blithely.

Her eyes flicked to the end of the bunk beds and she looked pointedly at the floor. Belatedly, I spotted my sneakers. A stricken look came over my face as I shifted my clothes to my right hand and reached down with my left.

“Thanks, Mom,” I said, smiling up at her in gratitude as I plucked my shoes from the floor.

With that, I turned and banged through the screen door, letting it slam behind me. Erin hated it when I did that. I smiled as I jogged down the hill toward Susan’s.


Once I got to Susan’s house, she motioned me in when she saw me approach the kitchen door. I set my shoes on the floor and the rest of what I was carrying on the counter.

“Good morning, sunshine,” she said, smiling at me.

She poured me a bowl of cereal and took two pieces of cheese toast out of the oven. She silently directed me to sit down, in my usual chair closest to the door, and set the bowl and plate in front of me.

I sent a questioning glance to her empty end of the table.

“I thought I’d have the same thing that I had yesterday,” she said, smiling wickedly. “If it’s okay with you, that is.”

I felt my eyes widen and I quickly nodded. I couldn’t believe my luck! Of course I had hoped that this would happen. But hope and reality have a way of turning out differently. This morning, I was glad that my reality was running smack into my hopes.

“Why don’t we make a game of it?” she asked.

I wrinkled my brow in confusion.

“Let’s see how much of your breakfast you can finish before I finish with my breakfast!”

I nodded, and she smiled wickedly again, dropping to her knees and disappearing under the table.

I had just scooped a bite of cereal when I felt her warm hand part my thighs. I felt the inside of my legs against her shoulders as her hot breath washed over my groin. My dick stiffened instantly, and all thought of breakfast fled my mind as her soft, wet lips fastened themselves onto the tip of my penis.

She sucked me slowly, taking long strokes that dragged her wet lips and tongue back over the length of my shaft. I could hear her making little noises of delight under the table as she bobbed her head back and forth on my manhood.

With one hand, she reached up to fondle my balls as she sucked me gently. Every once in a while, she would stop when she got most of my dick in her mouth and she would run her tongue over the underside of my shaft. She would softly shake her head side to side, raking the smooth skin of my penis against the equally smooth inside of her cheeks. Then she would withdraw and return to bobbing her head, caressing my length with her lips and tongue.

I lasted longer than I thought I would, she seemed to have a way of drawing things out, but I didn’t last as long as I wanted to!

Before long, I couldn’t hold back any longer and I felt the rush of pressure surge up my shaft. As soon as the first spurt shot into her mouth, she locked her lips just behind the crown of my cock and brought her hand up to stroke and milk my shaft. My cock seemed to swell still further as I came in her mouth, shooting my seed down her throat.

When I finally finished shooting my load, she gently sucked my deflating cock, coaxing the last remaining drops of semen from my shaft.

I closed my eyes in pleasure as she slowly nursed my penis back to its flaccid state. When she was done, she reappeared on the other side of the table and climbed up into the chair. Her look was insufferably smug as she stared pointedly at my barely-touched cereal and toast.

“I win,” she said, practically preening. She smiled broadly, her white teeth reminding me of the white semen I had just shot over them. “Now finish your breakfast, we’ve got a lot of work to do.”

My cereal was soggy and my toast was cold, but I obediently consumed it all.


After breakfast, we finished up all the boxes on the side wall of the garage. There were no more finds like the photo albums, however. Mostly, it was the kind of things that people accumulate over many years of life—knick-knacks.

The whole time I was moving boxes, however, Susan was teasing me. I’d come up to set a box down and she’d ask me to wait before picking up the box she was working on. When she had taped up the new box, she would fondle me before she’d let me pick it up.

Or she would spread her legs, making eye contact with me before she did it, and run her index finger over her slit. I would invariably drop my eyes to the spectacle before me (as she meant for me to) and when I’d look back up at her, she’d be grinning at me.

Once, she caught me as I was turning from the shelves, sank to her knees, and sucked me until I was fully hard. As soon as I stiffened completely, however, she popped my dick out of her mouth and went back to work with an evil twinkle in her eye.

Her antics kept me almost permanently hard. And by lunchtime, I was almost ready to jerk off in front of her just for some relief.

When we finished the last box from the side of the garage, we decided to break for an early lunch. We were walking past the wrought-iron table, my hard-on leading the way, when she suddenly turned. She spun on her heels so quickly that I almost bumped into her.

With a wicked grin, she dropped to her knees and immediately took my length as far as she could into her mouth. She only bobbed her head four or five times, however, then stood up. She pushed me aside a little and bent over the glass table top, supporting herself with her outstretched arms.

“Fuck me from behind,” she said over her shoulder, her voice thick with emotion.

I readily complied. I bent my knees slightly to come up from behind, and when I moved my hips forward, my dick slid into her easily. The first touch of my flesh on hers was electric, and she let out a low moan of pleasure.

When I had myself firmly seated in her pussy, I grabbed her hips and began to slowly thrust in and out of her.

The feeling of her pussy was in some ways better than her mouth. Her pussy gripped me like a vise—a very hot, very wet vise. I slowly sawed my cock in and out of her pussy, and I could feel her need as she quivered beneath me.

“This is for teasing me all morning,” I said as I kept my pace deliberately slow.

She only whimpered.

I kept up my glacial pace as long as I could. But finally, the sensations created by the walls of her vagina overwhelmed me and I began thrusting into her with strong strokes.

She was thrust forward every time my hips slammed into her ass and drove my cock deep into her pussy. Her arms slid out from under her and she stretched out on the table before me, open to my onslaught. I pumped into her a few more times before I felt my come boiling up.

With one final thrust, I pounded into her, held my hips against her ass with my hands, and felt my come erupt inside her. I felt as if my body were being emptied of semen, I came so powerfully. My eyes closed tightly as I held onto her, locked inside her, at the mercy of my gushing penis.

When my come finally slowed to a trickle, I opened my eyes. I’d had them shut so tightly that I saw spots for a moment. I relaxed my clenched legs and buttocks, and looked down at Susan’s back where she panted, stretched out on the table. When we finally recovered a semblance of our normal breathing, I pulled my hips back and let my slick penis slide from her pussy.

I was still half-hard, and she slid off the table to kneel in front of me. With increasing energy, she cleaned our combined juices from my dick. When she pronounced me clean enough and stood, she took my hand in hers and we went inside.

We had been so occupied with each other that neither of us had noticed the person standing at the entry to the courtyard.


Once inside, we showered together. I enjoyed washing her, and I certainly enjoyed her washing me. But I had just come not more than fifteen minutes before, I survived the experience without an erection.

When we got out of the shower, Susan wrapped her towel around her head and headed off to her bedroom to get dressed. I suddenly realized that I’d forgotten to bring any deodorant. Fortunately, rooting around in the medicine cabinet, I found some left over from her sons, and was soon dressed and waiting in the living room.

I heard the hairdryer from the back of the house shut off, and then Susan entered the living room. She had her hair up in a pony tail, a very cute hair style that made her look several years younger. She wore a men’s button shirt with the sleeves rolled up. It was tucked into a light, mid-thigh-length beige print skirt. Completing the outfit, she wore strappy sandals that accentuated her calves.

She fixed a quick lunch of sandwiches and lemonade. When we finished eating and Susan had put the dishes in the sink for later, she picked up her purse from the counter in the kitchen. She reminded me to get my envelope with my mom’s shopping list and cash, and we headed out to the courtyard. Since we were still working in the garage, her car was parked out in front of it. We hopped into the station wagon and headed out.

On the way out of the camp, we saw Mom come out the side door of the clubhouse and flag us down.

We had our windows rolled down because of the heat, and as Susan slowed to a stop, Mom walked up to lean down to the window. She had a flustered expression on her face. She looked at Susan, then slid her gaze to me. Her expression was unreadable, and I wondered if I’d done something wrong.

Then she sort of shook herself and smiled.

“Sorry to flag you down,” she said to Susan by way of explanation, “but I remembered that we were low on Cokes, so I wanted Paul to pick some up.”

She looked at me.

“You should have enough money, just add two six-packs of Coke to your list.”

“Sure, Mom. No problem.”

She smiled and Susan nodded, “I’ll make sure he remembers them, Beth.”

“Thanks, Suz.”

Mom looked at me one more time, and I could swear that as she rose to back away from the car, her eyes dropped to my crotch. Before I could react, however, Mom waved.

Susan returned the wave, smiled, and drove off.

“What was that about?” Susan asked, looking over at me.

I shrugged, “I dunno.”

“Hmmmm.”


The drive from the camp to the chained gate was only fifteen minutes. The gate was actually two large white-painted cinder-block anchor pillars with a padlocked chain stretched between them. Signs on the inbound side of the pillars proclaimed this to be private property and forbade trespassing. The pine forest came right up to the sandy road at this point, and there was no way to bypass the gate with a car.

When we arrived at the chain, Susan told me the combination to the lock. I got out, unlocked the chain, and let it fall to the ground. When she drove over the chain, I hauled it back through the anchor bolt, pulled it tight, and re-locked the padlock to hold it in place. I returned to the passenger side of the station wagon and we drove off.

The drive from the gate was another twenty minutes. We were about halfway to the main road when Susan slowed. The pine forest had thinned out by this point, and as Susan turned right, into the weeds, I was certain she had gone nuts. It was heavily overgrown with tall grass, but there was indeed the beginnings of a cleared track beyond the weeds. I could barely make out the sandy road, but Susan seemed assured so I relaxed and let her drive.

“This is where my father first wanted to put his house. After they surveyed the land, he decided that the current location was much better, since we could build the lake. And it would require much less time, money, and trouble removing trees. Up ahead, the forest is fairly thick, and we would’ve had to remove acres of trees to build what my father wanted.

“So he decided to locate the camp where it is now. But we’d come up here on picnics when I was a little girl. I think I’m the only one who knows about it, and I keep it to myself, since it’s so special to me.

“Unless you know the road is here, you’d have to practically stumble over it to find it. And no one from the camp hikes this far toward the main road,” she explained as we drove slowly down the overgrown track.

We reached a natural clearing after about ten minutes, and Susan stopped the station wagon in the tall grass. She stopped the engine and we got out of the car.

“Take your clothes off,” she said, unbuttoning her shirt. “Leave your shoes and socks on, though.”

I complied quickly. I had only my t-shirt, underwear and shorts to slide off. I watched as she pulled her shirt from her skirt and took it off, throwing it on the driver’s seat. She reached around behind her and unclasped her bra. I was mesmerized as I watched the globes of her breasts spill out of her bra as she removed it. She then bent over and slid her skirt and panties off in one fluid motion.

Once she’d tossed everything on the car seat, she walked off into the woods. I quickly caught up with her. We walked through the shade of the pine forest for perhaps ten more minutes. Up ahead, I could see the trees thinning out, and thought I heard the sound of running water.

We came around a low hill and she stopped. Before us were several large rocks. Over the rocks, most of them taller than me, ran a stream. The falls formed a dark pool at the base of the larger rocks, and then ran off down the hill to our right.

“This is one of the streams that feed the camp’s lake,” she said.

“Cool.”

“Very,” she said, smiling. “The spring starts several hundred feet up this hill, but this is my favorite place.”

I could see why. The trees were thinner here, because of the stream, and the sun shone down to bake the large rocks of the falls.

“The pool is about four feet deep, and very cold,” she said. “On a summer day, however, it’s a great place for a picnic and a swim.”

She stood silently for a few moments, then sighed deeply.

“This is a very special place for me,” she said quietly.

I stood close to her and kept silent.

She closed her eyes and stood silently for another minute, enjoying the sounds of the forest and the small falls.

At last, she turned to me with a mischievous look in her eye and dropped to her knees. She took my penis in her mouth and began working on it. Despite the fact that I’d already come twice today, I was quickly erect.

She took my penis out of her mouth and turned her attentions to my balls. While she licked them, she stroked my length with her left hand.

She continued alternately licking my balls and sucking my dick for perhaps another minute. Then she popped my manhood out of her mouth and stood. At my look of disappointment, she chided me.

“Just wait ... You’ll enjoy it,” she said cryptically.

With that, she turned and started off, back the way we’d come.


When we got back to the car, I went to put on my clothes.

“Leave your underwear off,” she said to me over the hood of the car.

“Huh?”

“Just don’t put your underwear on, that’s all.”

“But won’t people be able to tell?” I asked. My shorts weren’t all that thick to begin with. And I still had to cram my half-hard penis into the thin fabric. It would stand out to anyone who was paying attention.

“Mmm hmm,” she said, grinning.

“Okay,” I said, still not convinced.

“Trust me,” she said confidently.

I watched as she picked up her skirt. She shook her panties loose from where they’d been tangled up in the thin garment. Leaving the white panties on the car seat, she stepped into the skirt and slid it up her shapely legs.

Leaving her bra on the car seat too, she thrust her arms into the shirt. She didn’t button it up at all. Rather, she tied the shirt tails in a loose knot at her midriff. It was so loose, that when she looked up and saw me watching her, she grasped the edges of the shirt and pulled them apart, exposing her nipples to me.

“You’re not going into town like that, are you?”

“Mmm hmm,” she nodded, her eyes twinkling with mirth.

I shook my head and got into the car. We put our discarded underwear in the glove compartment and returned to the camp road. From there, it was only ten minutes more to the main road, a two-lane “highway” leading to town.

The drive to town took another forty minutes, and we chatted idly about the sights along the road, cars we passed, and anything else that struck our fancy.


Once we got into town, the first stop we made was at a bank. I stayed in the car while Susan went inside.

When she returned, she handed me a bank envelope, gesturing for me to open it.

“That’s your pay for this week.”

I tentatively opened the envelope. Inside, I counted six crisp new twenty dollar bills! This was a small fortune for a teenager, and visions of what I would purchase flashed through my mind. The possibilities were endless!

I was lost in thought as we pulled out of the bank parking lot, Susan smiling at my preoccupation the entire time.


I was so lost in thought about my newfound riches that I didn’t even notice when we pulled into the Winn-Dixie parking lot. When Susan parked the car, I looked up.

I guess early Friday afternoon wasn’t a busy time at the grocery store. We were one of the only cars in the parking lot. As I got out of the car, I asked about the lack of people at the store. Susan pointed down the street and I saw a much larger, and much newer grocery store. I suspected that good old Winn-Dixie might just be suffering from the newer competition.

“I’ve been coming to this store for years, and I know where everything is. So I guess I keep coming back because it’s convenient,” she said.

I shrugged.

It didn’t matter to me much one way or the other. I took out my envelope with the list and the money, clutched it in my hand, and followed Susan into the store.

Inside the grocery store, the air conditioning was not really up to the job. I suspected that did more than anything to drive away customers on a hot South Carolina summer day.

Once in the store, Susan set her sunglasses on top of her head, pulled out a basket, and we headed off to the produce section. I took out my list and began to fill the basket with groceries.

After the produce section, we came to the dairy coolers, and Susan began to tease me. Her shirt was tied so loosely that she could easily slide it to one side or the other and completely expose one of her breasts. In the chill of the dairy aisle (one of the few cool places in the store, I suspected!), she pulled her shirt to the left and exposed herself to my gaze.

“Brrrrrr. It sure is cold over here,” she said with a mischievous smile.

I almost panicked, looking around to see if anyone could see us. I hastily determined that the store was as devoid of employees as it was of customers.

“My poor nipples are so hard,” she continued, baiting me.

I couldn’t move, I was so afraid of being caught. She only grinned at my discomfort and blithely turned to continue down the aisle—without covering her exposed breast.

I quickly scampered in front of her, stopping in front of the cart.

“Susan, please!” I hissed. “If we get caught, they’ll put us in jail; or worse!”

She smiled at me.

“I thought you liked my breasts,” she said.

“I do, I just don’t wanna go to jail.”

She shrugged minutely and shifted her shirt. I could still plainly see the curve of her left breast, but I could no longer see her areola. I figured that might be good enough to keep us out of jail.

On the next aisle, she continued. I was putting a loaf of bread in the cart when I felt her hand on the front of my shorts, caressing my dick. I hardened before I could jump back in surprise.

Once again, I frantically looked around the store to see if anyone could see us. The only sound was the awful grocery-store music in the background and not a person was in sight.

Susan giggled at my obvious discomfort, and we continued shopping.

The rest of our time in the grocery store was like this. By the third aisle, I’d decided that there was very little chance of our getting caught, and I started to enjoy the thrill of doing something naughty in a public place.

On the aisles where we were walking toward the back of the store, Susan would spread her shirt wide, exposing her nipples. Sometimes, she would bend over to fetch things off a low shelf, and when she bent over, she’d throw her thin skirt up, exposing her ass and her deliciously bare pussy lips to me.

Whenever the opportunity arose, she would take my hand and run my fingers over her slit. I could feel the heat and moisture of her arousal.

Also at every opportunity, she would fondle my erection. I looked down and realized that without my underwear, the outline of my dick was clearly visible through my shorts. I shrugged it off. She was enjoying herself tremendously, and I found myself reluctantly enjoying the illicit thrill along with her.

Toward the last couple of aisles, where we were furthest away from the cashier in the front and the manager’s office in the rear, she did something that truly stunned me.

In the cleaning supplies aisle, where there was a large cardboard display of Mr. Clean, she dropped to her knees. She quickly slid the leg of my shorts over my stiff erection and wrapped her lips around me. The silky smooth warmth of her mouth was almost enough to make me pass out.

She took me as deep as she could, quickly stroking my erection with her mouth. With her left hand, she fondled my balls as she made quiet sucking sounds around my dick. I thought she was going to make me come, and was hoping against hope that no one would walk around the corner and see us.

Just as I was wondering if she intended to make me come right then, she stopped, removing her luscious mouth from my dick. She stood up and stepped close to me. With her right hand, she gripped my aching penis and stroked it.

“If you walk all the way to the last aisle with your dick out, I’ll give you a big surprise,” she purred.

I was terrified of being caught, but so far gone with arousal that I couldn’t resist, and mutely nodded.

Those last two aisles were the longest five minutes of my life. Susan watched with lustful amusement as I furtively snuck around the front end of the next aisle. We shopped all down the second-to-last aisle and it seemed to take an eternity. I still had things on my list that I needed to get, and my concentration was slipping as my arousal increased.

I almost went crazy trying to watch out for any employees or customers, read my list, and fill the basket. In addition, I had to deal with Susan periodically stroking my erection where it stuck out from the leg of my shorts.

As we turned the corner on the last aisle, paper products, I breathed a sigh of relief. Just as we turned the corner, Susan pulled the cart from my grasp. Without a word, she bent over in front of me and pulled her skirt up around her hips. Her delicious round ass, in all its alabaster splendor, was directly in front of me.

With her right hand, she reached between her legs and grasped my cock. With one fluid motion, she aimed my cock at her dripping pussy and thrust herself backward.

Her pussy was like fire, gripping my cock in a furnace of lust. I grasped her hips and began slowly thrusting.

But after eight or ten thrusts, she pulled away and stood. She could clearly see the disappointment on my face.

She smiled at me and dropped to her knees in front of me, quickly cleaning her juices from my cock, and pulling my shorts down to cover my erection. While I was certainly covered, however, anyone who looked would quickly realize that I was very, very hard.

With a wink, she spun on her heels and began pushing the cart toward the front of the store. As we rounded the end of the aisle, we could see that there was only one cashier on duty.

The lone cashier was a bored-looking girl, older than me by several years. As we drew closer, I could see she was reading a book, so I studied her without fear of being caught staring.

She was boyishly slim, with short, curly brown hair and smallish breasts. Her nametag read “Stacy.” When we turned our basket into her checkout line, she put a bookmark in her book and looked up at us for the first time.

I could see her eyes open wide in shock as Susan and I approached her. I thought to myself what a pair we must’ve made. I was, probably unsuccessfully, trying to hide my erection. But Susan seemed to preen at the girl’s unabashed scrutiny.

As I started putting our groceries on the counter and the girl started ringing them up, I could see her covertly sneaking glances at Susan’s nearly exposed breasts. Susan turned to her left to watch me as I emptied our cart. As Susan faced me, she idly toyed with the left side of her shirt, pulling it out and away from her breast as she ran her fingers slowly up and down the button holes of the shirt.

The checkout girl had a clear and unobstructed view of Susan’s left breast. Whenever she would lift an item to find its price, she would gaze past it to catch a glimpse of Susan’s perfectly tanned, full, round breast.

“You forgot the Cokes you were supposed to get,” Susan suddenly chided me.

“Um ... yeah, I guess I did.”

“You need to pay more attention, Paul,” she teased.

“Well ... I was kinda ... occupied ... at the time.”

“That’s okay, I’ll go get them.”

She headed back to the aisle with the soft drinks and the cashier looked at me.

“Is she your mom?”

I shook my head, “A friend.”

The cashier arched her eyebrow in disbelief.

“A friend of my parents’,” I quickly amended.

“Oh,” she said, drawing out the sound.

As she pursed her lips, I immediately imagined them wrapped around my dick. As my expression changed, she looked at me, wondering why it had. I banished that line of thinking from my head and nervously smiled at her.

“How old are you?” she asked.

“Seventeen,” I lied without batting an eye. “How old are you?”

“Twenty,” she said diffidently.

“Oh.”

“Does your ... friend ... always dress like that?” she asked tentatively, nodding in the direction Susan had walked.

“Susan? No,” I chuckled, unable to contain myself. “Normally she doesn’t dress like that,” I chuckled again, telling the absolute truth and thinking to myself about the joke I’d made by doing it.

As if on cue, Susan returned carrying two six-packs of Coke.

Stacy finished ringing up the groceries from Mom’s list and I extracted cash from my envelope to pay. She then went around to the end of the checkout stand to start bagging while I started loading the counter with Susan’s groceries.

As the girl reached the end of the stand, she had to kneel to pull out more brown grocery bags. When she did, her head was on a level with Susan’s waist. Not missing the opportunity when it presented itself, Susan took her sunglasses off her head. She then casually lifted the front hem of her skirt and began cleaning the sunglasses lenses. I could tell that Stacy had seen up Susan’s skirt by the sound of a stack of bags slapping onto the tile of the floor.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.