Welcome to Summer Camp - Cover

Welcome to Summer Camp

Copyright© 2002 by Nick Scipio

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Things are heating up at the Pines this summer. Paul knew his first visit to the Pines would be interesting. Nudist camps aren’t something you visit every day. But when he spends time with Susan, an old family friend, it’s clear that summer camp will have more in store for him than he’d ever imagined.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Swinging   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Nudism   Slow  

The next two days passed quickly, and even though I paid close attention, I didn’t catch my mom staring at my penis again. Each morning, I made sure I got out of bed before my morning erection had fully subsided. I guess I was kind of showing off, but she kept her eyes firmly averted. I don’t know why I’d thrown caution (not to mention modesty) to the wind, but I’d done it. Mom didn’t say anything to me, though I know she must have noticed.


Three days after my father left, a late-afternoon storm was brewing. The skies were getting dark and the wind had whipped up. The first fat raindrops began pelting the roof of the clubhouse shortly after dinner. The clubhouse was crowded that night, since it was raining, and there was a lot to do. I was starting to get tired, however, and was trying to decide if I wanted to go to bed or play another game of ping-pong. Mom came up to me about then and said that she and Erin were going up to the cabin to get ready for bed. I decided to join them, and we went to the screen door to look out into the storm.

The wind had abated somewhat, but it was still raining steadily. We waited for a few minutes, to see if it would slack off, but it didn’t. Finally, we decided to go ahead and run for it, and the three of us streaked off into the rainy night. There were a few streetlights up the sandy road, so we could see where we were going, but in the storm, their light reached only so far. So we had to move carefully, and the rain beat down on our unprotected skin as we ran up the hill.

With a last sprint, Erin surged ahead of me (I had already passed Mom) and bounded up the cabin stairs. I came up shortly, winded, and turned to watch Mom run the last bit. When she reached the stairs, we all stood in the light of the single bulb on the porch, panting with exertion and grinning at each other.

Mom stepped back out onto the porch steps and held first her right foot, then her left, under the water sheeting off the cabin roof. The cascading water washed the wet sand off her feet and calves, and Erin and I quickly followed suit.

Mom, still dripping, stepped into the cabin to get our bath towels—our beach towels were soaked from where we’d left them on the railing earlier in the day. When she stepped back out into the light of the porch, she handed us towels and began to dry herself. We toweled off quietly and listened to the sound of the raindrops hitting the roof above us and the pine forest all around us.

Erin finished drying off and went inside without a word. I was vigorously rubbing my head, drying my hair, when Mom threw her hair forward over her head and bent at the waist to dry it.

She had been facing away from me when she bent over, and in the light of the single bulb, I could clearly make out her pussy lips. The hair around her pussy was sparse between her legs, and her plump labia were plainly visible. She ran the towel over her hair as I stared at her exposed sex. I was so transfixed by the sight, I had stopped drying my own hair.

With a wave of near panic, I realized that my penis was quickly becoming erect. With a strangled squeak, I dropped the towel to cover my nearly erect dick, pretending to dry my pubic hair.

With a lurch, I pulled open the screen door and ran inside. As I entered the cabin, out of the corner of my eye, I could see Mom standing up with a quizzical expression. The screen door shut with a bang as I quickly rushed to the bathroom to hang up my towel and then turned, headed for the safety of my top bunk. My heart sank as I came out of the bathroom and saw Mom just stepping through the screen door.

I decided there was nothing I could do, and quickened my pace toward the ladder, my cock leading the way. I kept my gaze focused on the ladder, and once again, out of the corner of my eye, I saw Mom look at me curiously. She didn’t say anything though, and I climbed the ladder in relief, slipping under the sheet and rolling to my stomach to hide my erection. I knew she had seen the divining rod that was my hard-on, however, and I was once again overcome with a feeling of embarrassment mixed with exhilaration.


That next morning, I woke early. I don’t know what woke me, but the cabin was bathed in the same half-light as the world outside, and it was still raining lightly. I lay awake for a few minutes, listening to the sound of the rain and breathing in the smell of the damp pine forest around us.

I heard a low sound, almost like a moan, and I realized what had woken me. Very quietly, very slowly, I rolled over so I could look over the edge of the top bunk. I looked down at Mom’s bed and what I saw there made me pause.

The sheets were still covering her, but as she lay on her back, I could see the outline of her form quite clearly. She had her eyes closed, and as her head gently rolled from side to side, I saw the sheet moving at the junction of her legs. As I watched, I realized that she had her right hand pressed against her pussy and was moving it in small circles. Her left hand was at her left breast, and she was squeezing her nipple.

With a start, I realized she was masturbating, and I once again felt a familiar hardness between my own legs. I gazed down in wonder, watching my mother pleasure herself. With her left hand, she would alternate cupping her breast and kneading her nipple. Her right hand never let up its relentless motion as she moved her fingers in little circles.

I watched for perhaps five minutes, gently stroking my erection with my right hand, as Mom brought herself closer and closer to her climax. Suddenly, she tensed up and her right hand froze. Her legs stiffened and she rolled her head to the side to bite into the pillow, stifling any sound she might have made. She brought both legs up, with her knees to her chest, and rocked back and forth for ten or fifteen seconds. She did all this in complete silence. Once her orgasm subsided, she quietly rolled to the side, her legs still drawn up. I could see her softly panting with the exertion and pleasure of the moment.

She lay like that for quite a while, unmoving, as she slowly regained her normal breathing rhythm. I don’t know how many minutes passed before she straightened her legs and rolled back onto her back. When she did, I saw that her right hand was still pressed against her pussy. She slowly pulled it away from her sex and cupped her breasts with both hands. I watched as she languidly kneaded them, caressing her nipples with the tips of her fingers. Finally, to my disappointment, she put her hands back down by her hips and took a deep breath.

From my perch on the top bunk, in the slowly lightening morning, I had just watched my mother pleasure herself. As she lay motionless on her bed, I rolled over as quietly as I could, putting my back to the exposed edge of the bunk bed. I wanted to stroke my erection, to bring myself to orgasm as my mother had just done, but I couldn’t. I knew Mom would see or hear me if I tried.

By the time I heard her quietly get up and begin to move about the cabin, the sun had come up fully and its light had began to filter through the fragrant pine trees behind the cabin. The rain had also stopped entirely, though a fine mist still hung in the air, almost aglow with the sun’s light. When I stopped stroking myself, my erection slowly shrank. It was still tumescent, however, as I swung my legs over the side of the bed and felt for the ladder rung with my toes.

Outside, birds had begun singing after the rain. The storm had knocked a few degrees off the temperature and the normally cool morning was downright chilly. Without a word, Mom and I left Erin sleeping and walked down to the clubhouse in companionable silence.

Earlier, in the cabin, when she had bent over to brush her hair out, I had noticed that her labia were swollen and dark pink. It excited me thinking about her masturbating, but I ruthlessly kept my thoughts and emotions in check, and we made it to the clubhouse without me getting an erection.

As we neared the clubhouse, we saw that the storm gusts had done a lot of superficial damage. There were smaller, as well as some larger branches down all along the road to the clubhouse. When we approached the side door, there was a big branch, six or eight inches in diameter, almost touching the back corner of the building.

Once inside, through the screened windows on the far side of the clubhouse, we saw that many of the lighter lawn chairs on the side porch had been blown about and scattered by the force of the storm.

As Mom and I headed to the kitchen area to fix some breakfast, we saw Aunt Susan drinking a glass of juice at one of the tables.

One of the odd things about Aunt Susan was that she always wore bikini bottoms. That wasn’t unusual, in and of itself. Women and girls at the camp wore shorts or bikini bottoms during their period. So seeing a woman partially clothed wasn’t surprising. What was odd, at least to my mind, was that Aunt Susan always wore bikini bottoms. I’d seen her in several different pairs, but she was always clad in something. They weren’t prim either, like she was simply old-fashioned; they were usually trendy bikini bottoms. She just always wore them.

I had always thought that maybe she was just self-conscious. I didn’t think much more about it, however, as Mom headed for Aunt Susan’s table and I offered to fix breakfast.

“Thank you, Paul. I’d like just a piece of buttered toast and a glass of orange juice,” Mom said as she sat down across from Aunt Susan.

“Would you like me to fix you anything, Aunt Susan?” I asked, trying to show off how polite I was.

“No thank you, Paul,” she said. I headed for the kitchen to toast some bread and fix myself a bowl of cereal.

When I returned with Mom’s toast and juice, and my own bowl of Froot Loops, Mom and Aunt Susan were talking. Mom had a concerned look on her face, and as I seated myself, she recounted their conversation to me.

“Aunt Susan’s house suffered quite a bit of minor damage in last night’s storm,” Mom said. Susan’s house was surrounded by a lot of pine trees, and was set away from the rest of the buildings at the camp. “She’s got branches, including several large ones, on her roof and in her courtyard. She was also telling me that the fiberglass roof over her back patio had many pieces simply missing.”

“That’s too bad,” I said, not knowing what else to say. I covered up by digging into my cereal with gusto.

“It’ll take several days to clean it up,” Aunt Susan said, “and with the boys away for the summer, I’m on my own.”

Mom knew a set-up for an enterprising young man when she heard one. “Paul would be happy to help you, if you need him.”

I froze, mid-bite, and lifted my head to look at each of the older women at the table. Words cannot express how much I desperately wanted to avoid schlepping around picking up branches, or anything else that smacked of volunteer work.

“I could pay you, Paul,” she said, looking at me. “Three dollars an hour.”

That got my attention. Three dollars was better than minimum wage! For a cash-strapped fifteen-year-old, it was good money. I chewed the mouthful of Froot Loops I had just scooped up and raised my eyebrows in interest.

“It’s a couple days’ worth of work,” she cautioned. “But I’ll feed you breakfast and lunch.”

“Oh, Susan, you don’t have to do that,” Mom said.

“It’ll be nice,” Aunt Susan replied. “With both the boys away with college, the house is too quiet. It’ll be nice having someone around to fix a meal for. Besides,” she said with mock severity, “I insist.”

“I’m sure Paul would love to do it,” Mom said, neatly volunteering me. “Just make sure he’s back in time for dinner at six.”

I was a bit peeved at being summarily volunteered, but the money took the wind out of any resentment that I might have felt.

I quickly did the math in my head and thought to myself, “I could make more than fifty dollars!” That was a princely sum, and I eagerly nodded.

“It’s settled then,” Aunt Susan said. “There’s nothing pressing that needs to be done today, Paul, so why don’t you come ‘round tomorrow morning and we’ll make a clean start of it?”

I scooped another spoonful of cereal into my mouth and nodded with enthusiasm.


The next morning, Mom made sure I was up on time, and I headed down the hill toward Aunt Susan’s house.

At thirty-eight, Aunt Susan was only two years older than my parents. She also looked quite a lot like my mom. Her hair was brunette and her breasts were different, but otherwise, they had very similar figures.

The differences between their breasts were mostly cosmetic—they were roughly the same size and shape, although Aunt Susan’s were a little rounder than Mom’s. But where my mother was tanned a golden bronze, Aunt Susan was fair. She had dark pink areolas, a little larger than Mom’s, that were perfectly round. Her nipples, however, were less pronounced than Mom’s. She had the same hourglass figure and blue eyes that my mother had. I realized with a start that the two of them could have been sisters.

As I strode purposefully toward her house, set about a hundred feet away from anything else, I saw that the thick stand of pines had taken a beating from the previous night’s storm. There were branches, some larger around than my arm, littering the ground underneath the pines. Before I got to the trees, I could see only glimpses of the house itself, but as I imagined the work in front of me, I cringed inwardly, wondering what I had gotten myself into.

As I approached the house, I saw branches large and small on the low roof too. When I got closer, I could also see that the corrugated fiberglass panels that had covered half the back patio had also been blown about quite a bit. Once I got to the entrance to the walled courtyard, I found plenty of storm damage and debris there too. I would have my work cut out for me over the next several days. Thoughts of easy money fled my mind: I would earn what I got paid.

Oh well, it was easier than spending the summer working at McDonalds!


I walked through the debris-littered courtyard and approached the screen door. I didn’t see a bell, so I simply opened the screen door and knocked on the kitchen door itself. I waited a minute or so and knocked again, louder this time, and let the screen door close. When the kitchen door finally opened, I saw Aunt Susan through the screen door. With a white towel wrapped around her head, she greeted me with a smile.

“I’m so sorry, Paul,” she said. “I was just getting out of the shower. I didn’t expect you this early.”

“I can come back later, if you like,” I said by way of apology.

“No, no. Now’s just fine.” She pushed the screen door open. “C’mon in.”

She stepped back as I grasped the screen door myself and swung it wide. I stepped past her, into the kitchen, and immediately moved to the left toward the corner where two counters met. The kitchen was dim, since Aunt Susan had apparently rushed straight from the bathroom to the back door without turning on the lights.

As I leaned back in the corner, the cool Formica chilled my bare skin, and I realized with a start that her house was air-conditioned. After enough time without air conditioning, I had gotten used to the heat of South Carolina, and my skin raised goose bumps in the cool, dry air.

Aunt Susan stepped forward to shut the door, and then flipped the light switch next to it. The kitchen light came on and she turned toward me. What I saw then is one of my fondest memories. What happened next is one of my most embarrassing, yet humorous, memories.

As she turned, I saw she had only the towel around her hair. In the light of the kitchen, I saw what the screen door and the dimness had prevented me from seeing earlier. Aunt Susan was not deeply tanned (I knew she didn’t lay out in the sun by the lake) although she did have a slight bronze color to her skin. She was a very pale alabaster where her bikini bottoms blocked out the sun, with sharply defined tan lines. And suddenly, I realized why she always wore a pair of bikini bottoms. As my eyes quickly flicked over her body, they stopped and I suddenly stood transfixed by the sight before me.

She had no pubic hair, and I could clearly see the smooth skin of her lips. My penis betrayed me, and I got an erection so quickly that I’m amazed I didn’t pass out from lack of blood to my brain!

It happened so fast that I didn’t know what to do; I couldn’t very well stand there with my cock standing at right angles to my body. I did the only thing my panic-stricken brain could think of, I spun around and faced the counter, hiding my erection in the corner.

“Are you okay, Paul?” Aunt Susan asked, her voice suddenly very concerned.

I knew she probably hadn’t seen my erection, since I’d spun around so quickly, but I’m sure she easily deduced what the problem must have been.

I mumbled something incoherent and stared into the corner.

“Are you okay?” she repeated, still concerned at my lack of coherent response.

I mutely nodded, willing my erection to subside. I could feel the flush of embarrassment on my neck and face, but I simply didn’t know what to do. In the end, Aunt Susan’s gentle voice came to my rescue.

“You got an erection, didn’t you,” she said soothingly, reasonably, in the same tone of voice that she might’ve used to say “you have blue eyes.”

I didn’t respond for several moments, and she let the silence draw out. Embarrassed as I was, I couldn’t deny the obvious, especially since she’d put it out in the open so plainly. I felt my neck and face heat further and nodded jerkily.

“It’s okay, Paul. It’s natural. It’s nothing to be ashamed of,” she continued in the same reasonable tone. “You can turn around, your erection won’t offend my sensibilities.”

I couldn’t! My traitorous penis was still as hard as steel. I shook my head, still not trusting myself to speak.

“Paul, I’ve run the camp for a long time. Besides, I have two sons of my own. I’ve seen a young man with an erection before,” she said soothingly. “You’ve got nothing to be embarrassed about.”

I shook my head again, not daring to move.

Her tone took on a firmer quality, “Paul, an erection is a natural thing. It’s nothing to be ashamed of. If you stand in the corner all day, we won’t get much work done.” She paused for a moment to let that sink in. “Turn around, I’ll cook us some breakfast, and before you know it, you’ll be fine.”

She was so reasonable. She was so matter-of-fact. Embarrassment or not, I decided it was stupid to stay with my nose, not to mention my erection, stuck in the corner. Besides, it wasn’t like she didn’t know what the problem was.

Reluctantly, I turned around to face her. For the first time in my young life, I stood in full view of another person with my dick as hard as a steel rod. I hung my head in shame, not daring to look at her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.