Welcome to Summer Camp - Cover

Welcome to Summer Camp

Copyright© 2002 by Nick Scipio

Prologue

Coming of Age Sex Story: Prologue - Things are heating up at the Pines this summer. Paul knew his first visit to the Pines would be interesting. Nudist camps aren’t something you visit every day. But when he spends time with Susan, an old family friend, it’s clear that summer camp will have more in store for him than he’d ever imagined.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Swinging   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Nudism   Slow  

I hung up the receiver and sat in silence for several moments, looking at the note I’d written on the pad next to the phone.

“Who was on the phone, honey?” my wife asked from the door to my office.

“Hmm?” I shook my head, lost in thought. “Sorry, dear. What did you say?”

“I asked who was on the phone,” she said again, indulgently.

“Mom.”

“Oh? You didn’t talk long.”

“No.”

Seeing the expression on my face, my wife grew concerned.

“Is everything all right?”

Looking up at her, I drew myself back to the present, shaking my head again to clear my thoughts.

“Yes ... well ... yes and no.”

She raised her eyebrows in silent question.

“Mom’s fine,” I reassured her. “She was calling to tell me that a friend had died.”

My eyes were drawn back to the notepad and my hastily scrawled note. I thought back to a summer ... a summer many years ago. But perhaps not so many, the memories were so fresh and clear.

Sensing that I was lost in thought, and knowing she could ask me about it later, my wife quietly shut the door and left me to myself.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.