Welcome to Summer Camp - Cover

Welcome to Summer Camp

Copyright© 2002 by Nick Scipio

Chapter 7

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Things are heating up at the Pines this summer. Paul knew his first visit to the Pines would be interesting. Nudist camps aren’t something you visit every day. But when he spends time with Susan, an old family friend, it’s clear that summer camp will have more in store for him than he’d ever imagined.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Swinging   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Nudism   Slow  

When the women returned from the bedroom, Susan was leading a very shy Stacy. Stacy was wearing tight cut-off shorts and a button-up shirt, tied loosely under her breasts.

Sensing that she needed a little encouragement, I let my appreciation show on my face.

“Wow! You look really, really good,” I said. It was true. Very true.

I could barely see the inner curve of her smallish breasts, and even though she was very slim, her hips still flared a little, and her stomach was gymnast-flat.

With a little coaching and encouragement from Susan, she was soon walking in front of me, toying with the opening of her shirt, and flashing me quick views of her braless breasts.

“The key is,” Susan said, “you’ve got to make it look like revealing yourself is an accident. If people don’t know you’re doing it on purpose, it’s even more exciting.”

Stacy nodded and tried to look more nonchalant as she exposed herself to me, tentatively at first, but then with growing confidence.

“Let’s go pick out another outfit,” Susan said, and led the younger woman back toward the bedroom again.

This time, when they emerged, Stacy was still wearing the short cut-offs, but she now had on a lacy tube top. The cream-colored material was completely sheer, and I could see almost every detail of her breasts. Her breasts were much smaller than Susan’s, shaped like champagne glasses, but her nipples were large and very puffy; little cones standing out from the flesh of each breast.

Stacy was obviously embarrassed at being exposed like this in front of me. That is, until Susan leaned up and whispered something in her ear. Stacy dropped her eyes to look at my crotch. My hard cock was clearly making an awkward lump in my shorts, and upon seeing it, Stacy’s eyes widened. A small smile crept over her expression, and I could see she was actually beginning to enjoy herself.

Susan showed her how to arch her back and stretch so that her nipples poked at the sheer fabric and threatened to tear through.

With a turn, Susan led Stacy back to the bedroom once more.

When they returned this time, Stacy was wearing a pair of cut-off overalls; and that was all. Without a shirt on, I could clearly see almost all of her breasts. Her nipples were discreetly covered by the buckles of the straps, but otherwise, she was completely exposed.

When she turned to walk in front of me, I could see that her nipples were pushing out the straps, and from this angle, she might as well have been topless.

“You’re very, very pretty,” I said.

“Oh, Paul,” Susan said to me from slightly behind Stacy, “you don’t know the half of it. She’s beautiful.”

With that, Susan began unfastening the buttons on the sides of the overalls, first one side then the other. That accomplished, she reached up to cup the younger woman’s breasts, under the straps. Stacy closed her eyes and moaned. When Susan released Stacy’s breasts, she whispered something in her ear.

As Susan stepped back and began to untie her robe, Stacy reached up with one trembling hand and began to undo the metal buttons holding up the front of the overalls.

When she released the first one, that side of the overall bib dropped to reveal her breast to me in all its glory. With shaking hands, she fumbled with the other button. After a few attempts, she got the hang of it and released the only button holding the overalls on her body.

With the release of the second strap, the bib fell completely down, revealing her chest to my appreciative gaze. With a wiggle of her hips, the cut-off overalls slid over the slight flare of her hips and piled on the floor at her ankles. Her breasts, with their puffy pink nipples, were accentuated by her narrow ribcage, flat stomach and almost boyish hips. She wasn’t skinny, with bones showing through, but more slim, with a tuft of brown pubic hair at the junction of her legs.

Susan reached around the other woman’s torso to cup her breasts, gently tweaking Stacy’s nipples.

“Do you mind if Paul joins us?” Susan asked gently.

Stacy looked down at the obvious bulge in my shorts and her eyes widened in panic for a moment. Quickly, she regained control of her emotions and asked, “He’s not big, is he? I mean, really big?”

“Would you like to see for yourself?” Susan asked over the younger woman’s shoulder, her face very close to Stacy’s.

Stacy nodded jerkily and Susan looked at me, telling me to stand up with a flick of her eyes. I stood and pulled my shirt over my head. I was worried that Stacy wouldn’t like me because I was a little bit chubby, but I suppressed that thought and hooked my thumbs in the elastic of my shorts and underwear. With one motion, I lowered both my shorts and underwear and stepped out, tossing them on top of my shirt.

As I stood, my erection flopped free and I stood in all my naked glory in front of an almost-complete stranger.

I imagined that there was no way in the world my modest dick would be too big for anyone, but still...

For a few moments, Stacy didn’t answer, and I shifted nervously from foot to foot.

Finally, she nodded jerkily, her eyes locked on my erection. She gulped and then spoke in a quiet, timid voice, “Randy had a really big dick, and most of the time, he made it hurt.”

“Paul would never do that,” Susan said, smiling at me.

“Okay,” Stacy said tentatively.

“You have such a beautiful body,” Susan said as she dropped one hand to gently caress Stacy’s pussy.

Stacy moaned, then seemed to regain control.

“I have got to touch you,” she said to Susan. “Ever since I first saw you yesterday, I’ve wanted to touch you.”

“Mmmmmm, that’d be nice,” Susan practically purred.

With that, Stacy turned and quickly dropped to her knees in front of Susan. Susan watched in shock as the younger woman descended, clearly not expecting that reaction.

Stacy gently probed at Susan’s smooth labia, and Susan spread her legs slightly to give the other woman better access.

I watched, fascinated, as Stacy gently probed and manipulated Susan’s pussy. Susan bit her lower lip as the younger woman started gently kissing and stroking her shaved pussy.

Susan was getting unsteady on her feet, and gently pushed Stacy back from her ministrations.

“Let me sit on the couch,” Susan said, looking down at the young brunette.

Stacy nodded mutely.

Susan walked over to sit on the couch to my right, spreading her legs slightly as she sat. I watched raptly as Stacy scooted over on her knees to place herself directly in front of Susan’s spread labia. I was fascinated watching the younger woman tentatively licking Susan’s pussy.

I’d heard of giving a woman head, but to be honest, until then I hadn’t really understood what was supposed to happen. As I watched Stacy gently probe and lick Susan, I began to get the idea.

I would have to try that sometime, I decided to myself—especially after I saw the look of blissful oblivion on Susan’s face.

Stacy gently parted the folds of Susan’s pussy with her fingers and then darted her tongue out to lick the exposed flesh of Susan’s inner labia. Susan shuddered at the contact. I watched as Stacy’s tongue circled the hood at the top of Susan’s pussy, paying attention to Susan’s reaction as the younger woman did so.

Susan rested her right hand on top of Stacy’s head and moaned in pleasure as the younger woman increased her pace, now gently probing two fingers into the depths of Susan’s pussy. With her left hand, Susan reached out and began to stroke my erection.

The look on Stacy’s face as she slowly licked and probed Susan’s pussy mirrored Susan’s own look of ecstasy. I was fascinated, watching the younger woman perform.

Suddenly, Stacy looked up at me, her eyes wild, and all of a sudden, I was afraid she would ask me to leave.

“It’s been so long... , “ she moaned. “I want you to fuck me. Will you fuck little Stacy?” she crooned at me.

I nodded hastily, glad that she wasn’t mad at me, and began to move behind her. From between Susan’s spread thighs, Stacy looked back at me.

“Just don’t come inside me,” Stacy said. “Okay?”

When I nodded again, she put her hands back on Susan’s thighs and returned to her ministrations.

I got down on my knees behind Stacy, marveling at her slim hips and shapely ass. My penis pointed like a hot poker at her upturned bottom, and I shuffled forward until my dick touched her wiry pubic hair.

Always with Susan, she was very wet and ready for me when I slid into her from behind. I fumbled a bit with Stacy, trying to find the right angle. I reached down with my right hand and grasped the base of my penis, sawing my shaft along her pussy lips.

I felt her moisture on my dick and then I felt her pussy open up, and my dick easily slipped inside her. Her pussy was much tighter than Susan’s, almost painfully tight, and as I thrust myself inside her, I heard Stacy suck in her breath.

She dropped her head and I slowed my pace, pulling back a little and then pushing forward a little. With each slow thrust forward, I would enter her a little further. Finally, I had sunk the length of my shaft into her vise-like pussy. I put my hands on her hips and simply held still.

She raised her head and resumed licking and sucking Susan’s pussy, so I took that as my sign to begin slowly, gently pumping my dick into her.

Her pussy loosened up a little as I began thrusting into her, but I still kept my movements slow and deliberate. When I looked up, Susan was completely oblivious to the world around her. She had her eyes closed and was rolling her head from side to side on the back of the couch.

With my hands on Stacy’s hips, I slowly slid my cock into her pussy, then withdrew it until only the head was inside. I looked up at Susan again, and she was kneading her breasts with her hands, rolling her nipples between thumb and forefinger.

Maintaining my deliberate pace, I began to run my hands up and down Stacy’s flanks. Susan began moaning, quickly rolling her head from side to side as her pleasure increased. I couldn’t see what Stacy was doing, but I decided that I wanted to learn how to do it too.

I began to wonder where I was going to come, since Stacy had asked me not to come inside her. I intended to respect her request, but I had few options that wouldn’t make a mess.

In any event, Susan began to shudder with signs I recognized, signs of her impending orgasm. I buried my dick in Stacy’s pussy to slow things down a bit and watched as Susan’s orgasm built.

Before, I’d always been up close and personal when she began to come. Now, I was several feet away, with a lovely young woman bent over in front of me; I had a ringside seat for Susan in the throes of her orgasm.

A deep flush spread over her face and chest, turning the tanned flesh a ruddy color. The muscles of her belly began to contract and she held on to Stacy’s head with both hands. With a tearing moan, Susan arched her back and thrust her legs straight out, curling her toes.

Her moan turned into a low scream as her orgasm built, and her head started thrashing from side to side. All of a sudden, she froze and bent forward at the waist, lifting her shoulders off the couch. She slowly hissed through clenched teeth as waves of pleasure washed over her.

As suddenly as she had stopped moving, she fell limp, an explosive breath escaping her lungs. I was dumbfounded. I’d never really watched a woman have an orgasm. Oh, I’d seen it before, a time or two, but I’d never paid close attention to the signals and reactions. I filed things away in my brain for later use, and returned my attention to the girl I was currently deep inside.

Susan was limp on the couch, breathing heavily, and effectively dead to the world. Stacy pulled forward, pulling off my cock and I had a moment of panic that we were finished. I hadn’t come yet!

Stacy pulled her right leg forward and pivoted on her hips, rolling onto her back. She motioned me back a few feet and then she scooted her hips so that her pussy was directly in front of me again.

My penis was quivering with the need to release, coated with our combined juices. Stacy spread her legs and put her knees up, motioning for me to enter her. I leaned forward and she reached between us to grasp my slick member. I put my hands down to either side of her and felt her place the tip of my penis at the opening of her pussy.

With a groan, I plunged into her slowly. She wrapped her calves around my ass and crossed her ankles, holding me tight, my entire cock buried in her pussy.

She reached up and cradled my face with her hands and looked into my eyes. I could smell Susan on her fingers and the scent made me dizzy for a moment. When my head cleared, I was looking down into beautiful brown eyes.

“You’re not really seventeen, are you?” she asked softly, looking into my eyes.

“No,” I said, panic welling up in me that if she knew the truth she wouldn’t have sex with me. All things considered, it was too late for that, but that’s how my young, and unsure, mind worked.

“I didn’t think so. How old are you?”

“Sixteen,” I lied.

She simply shook her head.

I caved. “Fifteen.” Panic tore through my thoughts, panic that she would reject me because I was too young.

She must’ve seen the panic on my face, for she stroked my boyish cheeks and smiled up at me.

“Okay, Mr. Fifteen,” she said, grinning, “you fuck pretty good.”

My panic turned to relief, and I felt the warm flush of blood as I blushed at her compliment.

“Finish off nice and slow. Randy was so big, dumb, and fast that I never really got to enjoy it,” she said. “You’re ... nice,” she said, wiggling her hips beneath me. “Just the right size.”

“Thanks.”

“Mmm hmm. I’m not on the pill or anything, so just come on my stomach when you’re ready. Okay?”

I nodded and began to slowly withdraw my cock as she relaxed her legs, releasing me to begin thrusting into her. I pulled out of her as slowly as I could, then thrust back into her, seating my dick in her pussy.

She licked her lips and closed her eyes.

“Mmmmm, that’s nice.”

I didn’t say anything, preferring to concentrate on not coming too soon. When I felt that I was close, I would sink my cock into her and hold myself inside her, waiting for the sensation to die down.

Finally, I could hold out no longer and I felt my come boiling up inside my belly. I thrust into her once, quickly, felt my come rising, and withdrew my cock hastily.

Once free of the confines of her tight pussy, my dick sprang up to slap my stomach and I ground my pelvis forward as I felt the beginnings of my orgasm.

Stacy reached down with her right hand and wrapped it around my manhood. She squeezed gently and began to stroke me. All of a sudden, I felt my come erupt.

As the waves of pleasure broke over me, I squeezed my eyes shut, enjoying the sensation as geyser after geyser of my semen gushed from my penis. I came hard, and the spurts seemed to last forever. I felt Stacy jerk beneath me and cry out in shock, but she kept stroking my pulsing organ.

When my orgasm subsided, I opened my eyes. I was amazed at the sight before me. And upon seeing my face, Stacy began laughing.

Apparently, my first shot of come had sailed up and struck her in the forehead, splattering into her hair. The next shot must’ve hit her right in the middle of her chin. There were droplets of my semen all over her face, and all the way from her neck down to where my still-twitching penis was cradled in her hand.

“Wow!” she said up at me, laughing.

The look of her beautiful face with my semen on it was so incredibly erotic. It was like I had marked her as my territory.

“Would you get me a towel?” she asked, gently squeezing my penis for effect.

“Uh, sure,” I stammered and climbed out from between her legs.

When I returned from the kitchen with a dishtowel, she was sitting up on her elbows. Once again, the sight of her lithe body with my semen splattering it was very arousing, and I felt my penis twitch.

Stacy noticed too. “Down boy!” she chided gently, teasingly.

I got down on my knees between her still spread thighs and handed her the towel. She wiped her face first; then she cleaned down her neck, between her breasts, and finally wiped off her flat stomach.

She sat up and scooted her hips back, then leaned forward to clean my penis too. She was very gentle as she wiped me off.

“Mmmmmm, I didn’t realize how much I missed that,” she sighed. “Especially when I don’t have a jackhammer between my legs,” she said, referring to the unlamented Randy.


I looked up at Susan and saw that she had curled up on the couch. Her eyes were open, and sparkling with silent laughter. She put her finger to her lips and silently bought my silence.

Stacy pushed me from between her legs, gently directing me until I lay on my back on the floor. She then lay down next to me, snuggling up to my right side. I awkwardly put my arm around her shoulders and lay there silently, not knowing what else to do.

Stacy was quiet for many minutes, the only sound her soft, rhythmic breathing. I was trying not to fall asleep; the warmth of the afternoon coupled with my powerful orgasm nearly did me in.

I felt Stacy quietly shudder and draw a deep breath. She slowly exhaled, and then I felt little tremors as I held her against me. I felt the hot wash of her tears on my chest and I did the only thing that I could think of—I held her tight and kept my mouth shut. Her crying was silent, and it wracked me with anguish that there was nothing I could do about it. I just held her close and let her silently cry.

A tendril of panic began to gnaw at me. What if I’d somehow done something to cause her pain?! I went back over everything that had happened in the last hour, but I could think of nothing I’d done or said that would cause her to cry.

But afraid as I was that I’d done something wrong, I was more afraid of her reaction if I’d let her go. I felt in my bones that she needed someone to simply hold her while she shed her silent tears.

After perhaps five minutes, her tremors subsided and she sniffled. With her free right hand, she reached up and wiped her eyes. She sat up partially and I was afraid that she was going to let me go. But she only reached back behind her for the towel.

She wiped her face and then smiled up at me with red-rimmed eyes, bright with her tears. Then she let out a rueful laugh as she wiped her salty tears from my chest. She blew her nose into the towel, crumpled it up, and tossed it toward the kitchen.

She lay back down against me and held me tightly. I didn’t know what to say, or what to do for that matter, so I just wrapped my arm around her and squeezed.

She lay quietly for some time, sniffling every once in a while and idly tracing her finger in patterns across my abdomen.

“Randy used to be nice,” she said, her voice husky with emotion. “But toward the end, when he was drinking all the time, things got really bad.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.