Welcome to Summer Camp - Cover

Welcome to Summer Camp

Copyright© 2002 by Nick Scipio

Chapter 6

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Things are heating up at the Pines this summer. Paul knew his first visit to the Pines would be interesting. Nudist camps aren’t something you visit every day. But when he spends time with Susan, an old family friend, it’s clear that summer camp will have more in store for him than he’d ever imagined.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Swinging   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Nudism   Slow  

Dinner that night was mentally exhausting. Mom, Susan, and Erin chattered about all sorts of things. I didn’t pay enough attention to participate in the conversation, however; I was lost in thought.

If Susan hadn’t been the one stroking my erection in the lake, then that left only one other option. And I didn’t even want to consider what that meant. I had been standing within arm’s reach of both Mom and Susan.

Susan must be teasing me, I thought frantically. She had to have been the one stroking me. She must be letting me think it wasn’t her, to see me squirm.

There were only a few problems with that. Susan enjoyed teasing me, and seemed to enjoy doing it as openly as she could. In addition, she’d never lied to me. I sensed that she was a very honest woman.

All the way up the hill from the lake, she had maintained that she hadn’t grabbed my dick. Why would she lie?

I didn’t want to believe the conclusion I’d come to: she wouldn’t lie. And that could only mean...

“Paul, honey, are you okay?” Mom asked.

I looked into her eyes. Were they the eyes of the woman who’d held my hard dick in her hand this afternoon? Who’d held onto my hardness so she could keep stroking me?

I was appalled that a part of me, an embarrassingly large part, hoped that she was the one.

“Paul?” she repeated more forcefully.

I shook my head, clearing my thoughts.

“What?” I asked as innocently as I could.

“You haven’t said a word all night. Are you all right?”

I nodded, afraid to say anything.

“Are you sure?” she pressed.

All three of them were looking at me now.

“I’m fine,” I said.

The rest of dinner passed without incident. Mom and Susan kept their expressions well-schooled, and Erin was oblivious.

That night, I lay awake a long time, thinking about the day’s events. I couldn’t tear my mind away from the fact that having Mom caressing my erection thrilled me. My emotions ran the gamut from ashamed to excited.

Finally, I drifted off to sleep.


The next morning, I awoke with a chill, dimly realizing it was still very early in the morning. I had been dreaming of being in the lake, and of the cold water. I had also been dreaming that Mom and I were the only ones there, and that she had been gently stroking my erection. As my thoughts cleared, I realized that I was very cold, and my erect penis was pointing at the ceiling.

I reached down to pull my sheet up, thinking that I must’ve kicked it off sometime during the night. That would certainly explain why I was dreaming about being in the cold lake.

I decided to leave my erection alone this morning, to let it go down by itself; so I rolled over quietly. When I looked down from the top bunk, I realized that Mom’s bed was empty. I looked up, and when I saw that the bathroom door was open, I knew she wasn’t in there either.

I lay there for a moment, letting my erection subside, then I climbed down out of bed. My half-erect penis flopped back and forth with each rung of the ladder. Once on the floor, I looked around. The door to the cabin was open, and I saw Mom sitting in the rocking chair on the porch.

I quietly watched her for a few moments. I realized with a start that her right hand was idly toying with her right nipple. I could clearly see that it was erect as she circled her index finger around it.

I stepped toward the screen door and opened it quietly. As I stepped outside, Mom looked up, and I gently let the screen door close, holding it so it didn’t slam. No sense waking up Erin and ruining things, I thought to myself.

When I stepped outside, Mom dropped her hand and looked up at me, smiling.

“Good morning, sleepyhead,” she said.

“Good morning,” I said, taking a seat in the other rocking chair.

We sat quietly for a few minutes, enjoying the early morning sounds of the pine forest.

“How much more work does Aunt Susan have for you to do?” she asked.

“We’ve still got to go through the back wall of the garage. There are actually more boxes there than on the side wall. We finished the side yesterday before we left for town.”

“Ah,” she said noncommittally.

“And after we finish with the garage, I was going to help Dwight put up the new roof panels on her back patio.”

“Mmm hmm. Aunt Susan told me that Dwight and Karen would be in this weekend,” Mom said. “So that’s it?” she asked.

“I guess.”

We went back to simply enjoying the morning, but I could tell Mom was deep in thought.

We sat there in silence for almost fifteen minutes.

“You’d better go brush your teeth before you head over to Aunt Susan’s,” Mom finally said, turning to look at me. “And comb your hair too.”

I nodded and got up from the rocking chair. Once inside, I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and comb my hair. When I came out, Mom had come back inside.

As I walked toward her, headed for the door, she stepped toward me. Without warning, she wrapped her arms around my torso and hugged me tight, like she had when I was a kid.

“You know I love you very much, Paul,” she said, her cheek pressed against my chest.

I wrapped my arms around her. “I love you too, Mom,” I said, a little confused. I could feel her breasts pressing against me, her hard nipples boring into my flesh. More ominously, I could feel the heat of her body washing over my dick. I desperately didn’t want an erection now.

Thinking about it, however, only made things worse. I loosened my arms to let go of her, hoping she would do the same; but she kept her own tight about my chest. With an inaudible groan, I felt my penis stiffen.

It quickly reached full hardness and pressed against the flesh of her stomach. She didn’t react, however, and I guessed that she simply didn’t notice. I hoped, at least. Unfortunately, the contact of my glans pressing against her flesh only served to make me harder.

Finally, she loosened her arms and released me a little. She stood up on tiptoe to kiss my cheek and I felt the tip of my penis brush over her pubic hair. It swelled with the contact, and I almost wrenched myself from her arms and bolted.

“I’d better let you go, or you’re going to be late,” she said with a smile.

She withdrew her arms from around me, and then I did bolt. I ran through the screen door and let it slam shut behind me. I ran all the way to Susan’s house, my erection leading the way.


When I got there, Susan was sitting at the wrought-iron table with her legs demurely crossed, drinking a glass of juice.

I abruptly came to a halt at the entrance to the courtyard, panting from my jog down from our cabin, my erection sticking out and bobbing with my heartbeat.

Susan arched an eyebrow and looked down at my hard-on. “Tough morning?”

I shook my head. Then I reconsidered, and nodded. On second thought (or was it third), I really didn’t want to go into details, they were too weird—I shook my head again, firmly this time.

“Confused?”

Hesitantly, I nodded.

“I see.”

She paused for a moment as I gulped air.

“Were you expecting to get that thing,” she nodded to my stiff penis, “sucked this morning?”

I grinned sheepishly. Truth be told, I had been expecting just that. But I hastily decided that taking Susan for granted was not only unfair, not to mention rude, but it was also a Really Bad Idea. I shook my head, “Not expecting ... just hoping.”

She raised her eyebrows in surprise, “Good answer!”

She looked me up and down, as if appraising me. I returned her frank stare with as much humble need as I could. I don’t know if she bought it or not, but finally she gestured for me to come into the courtyard.

“Come stand beside me,” she said.

I readily complied

“Closer,” she said.

I took a step closer.

She dropped her eyes to look at my erection, then crooked a finger at my manhood in the age-old “come here” gesture.

I shuffled forward until the tip of my penis was nearly touching her face. She looked up at me and smiled wickedly.

As I looked down at her, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Then she slowly closed her lips around the head of my penis. She swirled her tongue around the head and then took as much of my dick into her mouth as she could, wrapping her lips around it about two inches from the base.

I think watching her suck me off was almost as incredible as the feeling of her doing it.

She really seemed to enjoy sucking my dick, and I wasn’t about to complain. With her left hand, she reached up to fondle my balls as she sucked me to completion. The look on her face as I shot my load down her throat was one of pure ecstasy.

After she swallowed, she opened her eyes and winked at me, her lips still wrapped tightly around my shaft. I smiled in return and took a deep breath as she gently nursed on my shrinking cock.

Finally, she let my limp member slip from her red, saliva-slick lips.

“What would you like for breakfast?” she asked, smiling at me and standing up smoothly.


We worked all morning on organizing the boxes on the back wall of the garage. There were a lot more boxes than on the side wall, but as it turned out, they were far better organized. It seemed like they were things that Susan’s father had packed away himself.

For most of the boxes, Susan only had to open them, quickly look through them to get a rough inventory, and then re-tape them. In that fashion, we worked through more than half the boxes before lunch.

We were about to break to get something to eat when Susan looked at me thoughtfully.

“You know,” she said, pausing to gather her thoughts, “Dwight and Karen are supposed to be here later today. If we go to the hardware store today, we can go ahead and get the panels for the patio roof.”

I nodded.

“Why didn’t I think of this yesterday?” she asked rhetorically.

“‘Cause you had something else on your mind?” I asked. She looked up at me sharply, and when she saw the grin on my face, she realized that I was teasing her and grinned in reply.

“Touché!” she said. “But that’s neither here nor there. Do you think you can go to the hardware store with me this afternoon?”

“Sure.”

“One thing though... , “ she said. “This trip won’t be like yesterday. I’m still a little sore.”

“Sore?”

She blinked at me then smiled, pointing at her crotch.

I finally Got It. And I was immediately concerned, “Are you okay?”

“I’m fine, Paul. Just still a little sore, that’s all.”

“I didn’t hurt you?!” I asked, panic tingeing my voice.

She smiled reassuringly, “Yes and no.” Seeing my face, she hurriedly continued, “You gave me a good workout yesterday.” My face must’ve clearly registered my panic and shock. “It’s okay, Paul. I enjoyed it. Very much, as a matter of fact. But I need a little time to recover.”

“Oh,” I said, my relief evident in my expression.

“Okay then. Let’s shower and get some lunch, then we’ll head out,” she said.

With that, we headed inside.


Even though we showered together, it was a chaste shower. Well, as chaste as a horny fifteen-year-old in a shower with a beautiful, naked woman can be. I borrowed some of her sons’ deodorant again as she went off to get dressed and dry her hair.

Susan fixed sandwiches and we ate lunch in relative silence.

“Why don’t you go find your Mom and make sure it’s okay for you to go,” she said, clearing our dishes. “Then you can meet me back here. Okay?”

“Sure,” I said and headed out the door.

The first place I went was the lake. I didn’t see Mom, but Erin was lying on one of our loungers reading a book.

“Have you seen Mom?”

“Blond woman, about 5’4”, good bone structure that she has undoubtedly passed on to her only daughter?”

“Yeah, Erin. Where is she?” I asked, exasperation sharpening my tone.

“She said she was going to the cabin to take a nap,” Erin replied, sensing that I was in no mood for her games.

“Thanks, Erin, I really appreciate it,” I said sincerely.

Looking up from her book and realizing that I was sincerely thanking her, she looked shocked. “Uh ... you’re welcome,” she said.

By then, however, I was already headed up the hill.


As I reached the cabin, I made an effort to be quiet. The cabin door was shut, so I figured she was indeed asleep. I gently opened the screen door, then turned the knob on the cabin door as slowly as I could. I eased the door open and saw her lying on the bed with the sheet covering her legs and hips. As I quietly stepped into the cabin and my eyes adjusted, I could see that her right hand was between her legs, rubbing in tight circles. Her left hand was kneading her bare left breast.

I was stuck. I quickly realized that I was too far in to easily back out. I turned on my heel and was trying to sneak back out when the screen door betrayed me by squeaking.

I heard Mom sit up quickly. I had already gotten turned around and headed back out, so I couldn’t see the look on her face.

“It’s okay, Paul. You can come in,” she said, slightly breathless.

I froze.

“You don’t need to be embarrassed, honey.”

“I’m not,” I said, facing away from her. It wasn’t entirely untrue. But Mom didn’t know why I was really embarrassed.

“C’mon back in, honey.”

I shook my head. The problem wasn’t that I’d seen her masturbating, as she thought. The problem was the reaction it had provoked in me. I had a raging hard-on, and the more I tried not to think about it, and the sight I’d just seen, the worse it got. Treacherous organ!

“Paul, please turn around, honey, I’m not mad at you,” she said, almost pleading with me.

I let the screen door close (of course it stayed silent now) and cupped my hands in front of my erection, for all the good it would do. Then I slowly turned toward her. Her eyes dropped to my hands, and what they couldn’t hide.

“Oh!” she gasped, her hand quickly covering her mouth.

I turned six shades of red.

“I’m so sorry, honey. I didn’t mean to... , “ she said. She paused, and then seemed to gather her courage. “Well, now that everything’s out in the open, so to speak, there’s no need to be circumspect about things, now is there?”

She threw off the sheet and swung her legs to the side of the bed.

“Come over here and sit down, Paul,” she said, patting the bed next to her.

With leaden feet, I shuffled toward her, as if to the gallows. I sat next to her, flushed with embarrassment, my hands still trying vainly to hide my erection.

“You can put your hands down, honey.”

I didn’t move.

“I’ve seen an erection before,” she said gently.

I reluctantly complied.

“I guess it’s too late to have a birds and bees conversation with you,” she said, smiling ruefully. “Way too late,” she said softly, as if to herself. “You saw?”

I didn’t answer, ashamed of my reaction.

“Paul?”

I nodded jerkily.

“I was masturbating,” she said reasonably, gently. “You know women masturbate too, right?”

I nodded, still not trusting myself to speak.

“It’s natural, Paul, and nothing to be ashamed of.”

I shook my head.

“And a young man getting an erection is a natural thing too, and nothing to be ashamed of either,” she said, nodding at my manhood. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see her gaze linger on my penis. Nervously, she licked her lips.

“Paul, look at me.”

I didn’t move.

“Look at me, please.”

I reluctantly raised my eyes to meet hers.

“It’s okay,” she said firmly, reassuring me. “You understand that there’s nothing wrong with either of us?”

I nodded, knowing she wouldn’t let me off the hook until I agreed.

“Good. I’m glad,” she said earnestly. She hugged me, but the contact only made me harder. Quickly, she changed the subject. “Did you come up to the cabin for a reason?”

“Aunt Susan needs me to go to the hardware store in town to help her pick up the fiberglass panels for her patio roof,” I blurted out in a nervous rush.

“Okay.”

“So I came to ask you if it was okay for me to go with her.”

“That’s fine, honey,” she said, obviously relieved as well. “You’d better get dressed, she’s probably waiting on you.”

I nodded and stood up. As I walked over to the dresser, I could feel Mom’s eyes on me, watching as my erection bobbed in front of me.

I put on a pair of underwear, which my erection immediately tented out, and grabbed my shorts and t-shirt from the day before. I put on clean socks and quickly located my shoes. Shoving my feet in and quickly tying them, I bolted out the door, looking back only to say goodbye.


When I got to Susan’s house, she was waiting for me in the courtyard. She was dressed much like yesterday; her hair up in a pony tail, a men’s long-sleeve shirt with the cuffs rolled up, a gauzy skirt, and her strappy sandals.

The drive to town was uneventful. Susan and I talked about inconsequential things at first, then we simply enjoyed the drive together in silence. I think she quickly sensed that I was preoccupied, and she mercifully let me keep my thoughts to myself.

I was thinking of Mom.

I was still embarrassed that I’d walked in on her masturbating. I was even more embarrassed that I’d gotten an erection.

It was wrong for me to have sexual thoughts about my mother. Wasn’t it?

I didn’t want to have them, yet I did. I wanted to act out my fantasies with Mom. But that would be wrong. Wouldn’t it?

Intellectually, I knew that it would be wrong. But that didn’t change the way I felt. And I was ashamed of the way I felt. But secretly, deep down inside, I enjoyed fantasizing about having sex with Mom.

I knew, however, that any fantasies that I had would stay just that, fantasies. Mom would never have sex with me. It would be wrong. Wouldn’t it?

Although...

If Susan hadn’t been the one fondling me in the lake the day before, it must’ve been Mom. I wasn’t 100% convinced that Susan wasn’t pulling my leg, but still...

Mom had been eyeing my erection as I got dressed earlier, of that I was sure.

I was so confused. I knew what I wanted, but I also knew that it would never become a reality. So I reluctantly pushed my carnal thoughts about my mother to the back of my brain and took notice of the world outside the car for the first time.

Susan noticed that I was alert again, and turned to me with a smile.

“Back from woolgathering?”

I nodded.

“Anything you want to share?”

I shook my head.

“Sure? You can share anything with me,” she said earnestly. “You know that, don’t you? It’d stay just between us.”

I nodded. “Maybe later,” I said, trying to mollify her.

“Okay,” she said. “When you’re ready.”

I nodded again and she let the subject drop.


At the hardware store, we went back through the rows of nuts, bolts, and other hardware to the back patio where the outdoor and gardening supplies were located.

Once there, we looked around, trying to find the fiberglass panels we needed. When we didn’t see them after ten minutes of searching, Susan told me to wait there while she headed to the front of the store to find the owner.

I was leaning back against a pallet full of bags of concrete when I saw a fast-moving shape out of the corner of my eye. I had no time to react before the shape resolved into a person, who then tripped over my outstretched feet.

I vaguely saw it was a young woman as she stumbled forward, her momentum carrying her faster than her tangled feet could manage. She got a hand down to the ground to stabilize herself and almost didn’t go down. But in the end, inertia overcame her balance and she stumbled forward onto her hands and knees.

Fortunately, she was wearing overalls, which had protected her knees. I rushed over to help her up, hooking one hand under her right arm to lift her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.