The Feel - Cover

The Feel

Copyright© 2002 by Dark Paladin

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The story of Steve, a young man who encounters a mysterious virus that gives him the power to make others feel sensations that aren't really there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Science Fiction   First   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

When Ariana woke up, she felt like she had been just finished giving birth. Not that she had any direct experience with that, but it had to be similar. Her muscles were so sore you would have thought someone punched her. Her thighs were bruised where she had driven her pelvis up into Steve's crotch. And between her legs was a dull ache that throbbed as she lay there.

She started to rise, then groaned as her sore stomach muscles protested. Instead she rolled to one side, then off the examination table onto the floor. "Ohhh," she moaned. She looked into the mirror, rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

Her hair was mussed. "I'd say it's fresh fucked hair," she muttered, then started to laugh until her pained stomach stopped it.

She had been fucked. Not "made love" to, not sex - she had been truly and royally fucked. She looked at her watch. She had been a non-virgin for almost 2 hours now.

There was no sign of Steve, though there was plenty of residue. Blood streaked her thighs and the tops of her left stocking - the right one had come undone from all the abuse. Semen stains were all over her stockings, and her vagina was still oozing the thick mucus.

She reached a finger, touching the sperm. Her vagina still felt raw as she dipped her finger into the fluid, rubbing it between thumb and forefinger. The scent was salty. Funny - all those years of nursing school, and she had never heard anyone say how oily it felt.

Ariana wiped her finger on her stocking. She looked at the examination table, locating the rest of her clothing. Her panties were a wreck - nothing she could do about that. The rest of her clothing was on the floor where it had been left after Steve had removed it from her. She could clean the examination table - no problem there.

She looked back in the mirror, putting her hands on the counter. She sniffled. She hadn't meant it to be like this. This was not how it was suppose to happen. She was going to have sex with Robert after they were married. That was going to be the night she was going to lose her virginity. It was going to be warm and romantic - not like animals on an examination table.

What should she do? She considered filing rape charges - she had said "no" several times. She had said it while she had shoved her crotch at the teenager and shoved his penis inside of her.

Oh, good god - she had sex with a teenager. She had never screamed, he had never hit her - and she had certainly cum like a banshee. Her legs still felt a little wobbly after that massive orgasm that had robbed her of her consciousness. She squeezed her thighs together, sending another dribble of sperm from her violated cunt.

She grabbed a couple of paper towels, putting them between her legs. Good lord - how much did he pump inside of her? She thought back to her last period - about 11 days ago. It was certainly close to her dangerous time - what if she got pregnant?

She wiped her eyes. She knew she couldn't go to the police. It was just so ridiculous. "Well, yes, officer, I was masturbating in front of him before he raped me. No, I didn't shout for help, even though other people in the building might have heard me. No, he didn't threaten me. Did he hurt me? Well, only if you call fucking me with a big thick cock until I came so hard I fainted hurting me."

Instead she cleaned up, changing the examination table paper, wiping herself as best she could until she gave up and just put a paper tower into her crotch, walking to her car with her thighs pressed together. As soon as she made it home, she gave herself the hottest, longest shower she could stand until the water turned cold.

She still felt dirty. Sinful.

It was only after she walked around the house, checking the locks for the 5th time she noticed her message light was blinking. She pressed it Play.

"Hey, honey - it's Richard. Sorry I can't make it tonight - got some business at the office. Give me a call if you need anything. Love you."

She stared at the machine, then cried again.

She lay in bed for a long time, her sore body crying out every time she moved. She finally fell asleep into the late hours of the night.

The next day didn't start any better. She called into work - felt like she had a cold. She suddenly feared STD's - who knew how many people this Steve kid had been fucking. By the end of the day she felt better. Most of her soreness was gone, and she was starting to see the whole experience in a new light.

Yes, she wasn't pleased that her first time had been on a table with an underage teenager. Granted, a good looking teenager with a massive cock (compared to all the other patient's she had seen), but jailbait nonetheless. But in the end, as long as she wasn't pregnant (Oh, please God, not that), she would be all right. She deserved one fling before she got married, right? At least one experience before she was stuck with one man.

The next day at work she was still a little subdued, but feeling better. It was as if the whole affair had never happened. The police didn't come bashing down the door looking for her, her patients were all normal, and just about every twinge of soreness was gone. She could almost forget it had happened.

Except for one thing that kept nagging at the back of her mind. Richard. She started thinking about what his reaction might be. Somehow, she didn't think he'd really care that she wasn't a virgin. Not in the literal "purity" sense - he wasn't as into that kind of thing from his veiled hints of his own sexual past. No, it was the prestige of the thing. The he, Richard, would be the one to finally break down Ariana's virgin gates as the only man to get into the beautiful nurse's charms.

And the more the thought about it, the more she started to wonder. He had hinted at asking her to marry him - but somehow, it never happened. He didn't have the ring. He had to work. They couldn't meet his parents for some reason or another - they were out of town, sick, or some other excuse.

Perhaps he really didn't want to marry her after all. And now that Ariana really thought about it - did she want to marry him? He was good looking, and rich, and interesting - but did she really love him that way?

By the end of the third day, she decided she was going to call it off. Sunday morning she vowed to call him up and tell him they were through. He only showed up when he had time to, and it seemed more and more lately he just wanted to make out. There were plenty of men out there - surely she would find one she really felt passionate about.

And she tried to convince herself that none of them were brown haired young men. Even when she woke up in the middle of the night of a dream about him and found her fingers buried in her panties, stroking herself to orgasm. No, that had nothing to do with her breaking up with Richard.

Sunday afternoon came all too soon. She sat in her living room. From time to time she looked at the clock, unable to decide if time was speeding up or slowing down. She was dressed casually - just a pair of jeans and a T-shirt. She had debated about wearing a bra, but decided against it - the T-shirt wasn't tight at all, and she didn't expect him to stay long enough for it to matter.

When the door bell rang, she jumped off her sofa. Stay calm, she told herself as she went to the door.

It was Richard - her simple, wonderful Richard. Short blond hair, even today dressed in a white shirt and tie - he always seemed to be heading to or from work when he visited her. She had always found it endearing, that he was always so professional.

Now it just made her sad. "Hey," she said, opening the door for him. He walked inside, his blue eyes crinkling as he smiled at her. He leaned in for a kiss - then frowned as she pulled away.

"What's wrong, sweatheart," he asked, running a hand through her hair. She took his hand in hers.

"We have to talk," Ariana told him. She took him by the hand, walking him into the living room and sitting him down on the opposite couch. Her house was well furnished - a gift from her parents when they moved away to their retirement home in Florida a few years back.

Richard frowned. He pulled up his pants leg as he sat down. "Sure, honey," he said. "What's wrong?"

Ariana took a deep breath. "Richard, you know that I think you're a great guy and all," she started. She bit her bottom lip. Let's just get it out. "I don't think we should get married anymore. In fact, I don't think we should see each other anymore."

Richard sat still for a moment. His face became a neutral mask. "Can I ask why?" he said, his voice flat.

Ariana shook her head. "I - I just don't feel like we're going anywhere." She wrung her fingers together. She didn't realize it until now, but Richard had never really, truly excited her. He was nice and could be romantic - but she never felt passionate about him.

Richard stood up suddenly, pacing the back of the couch. "So, that's it?" he said. He shook his head slowly. "I just don't get it, Ariana. What the hell has happened?"

Ariana rose to her feet. "Richard, it's nothing you did, honest. I just - "

Richard look at her from the corner of his eye. "Are you seeing somebody else?" he asked, his voice sharp.

Ariana was shocked. For a moment, she thought he must have found out about Steve. Then she realized that was impossible. Then she understood. "No!" she said sharply. "Richard, I have not been cheating on you."

"Really?" he asked, turning around. His face darkened. "I mean, what am I suppose to think? You've been cock teasing me for months now - "

"I have not!" Ariana snapped back.

"Oh, really?" Richard sneered. Ariana had never seen this side of him before. "What would you call it? You and I sit on the couch, hugging and cuddling and kissing - and the second I go to make a move, 'Oh, no, Richard, we shouldn't, we're not married'." His voice was cruel mockery of her own. "So what? You've gone out and found yourself some other guy to string along?"

"Talk about stringing along," Ariana retorted. "How many times have your parents been sick or unavailable - or how many times have you pushed of asking me to marry you? We went ring shopping over 6 months ago - and you got a new car, but couldn't afford the ring?"

"Oh, pul-ease," Richard said. His voice rose to a near shout. "I bet that even after we were married you would be just as cold and -"

The door bell rang. Richard's mouth hung open, whatever he was about to say lost. Ariana glared at him, then stalked to the front door. Who on Earth could this be? She was honestly glad for the interruption. If she had known that Richard was like this, she would have dumped him a long time ago.

She swung the front door open - and froze in near shock. Standing before her, with her newspaper in his hands, was Steve. He looked down at her from the front porch, nervously clutching the newspaper, making dents in the surface. "Um," he started, then turned red. "I, um - "

"Who the fuck is that?" Richard shouted. He walked up to the front door, looking at Steve. "Who the hell are you, kid?" he asked.

Steve looked down. "Paper boy," he muttered. He looked back at Ariana. "I'm sorry, I was dropping by the paper, and I heard shouting, and - "

"Great." Richard threw up his hands. He grabbed the paper from Steve. "Another sucker pulled in by the charms of the great and amazing Ariana." He jerked a thumb at the teenager. "Let me guess - another guy you left dangling along, now crawling here for the merest look?" He looked at Steve with disdain. "Forget it, kid. This slut isn't about to - "

Steve suddenly stepped forward. Gone was the nervous teenager of a moment ago. He seemed - bigger, somehow. His green eyes glittered as he glared at Richard. "Shut up," he said, his voice like gravel.

Richard took a step back, his face registering alarm. He flushed as he realized what he had done. "Stop the act, kid," he said, gaining back his bravado. "This woman isn't going to open her legs for you, so stop dreaming."

Ariana's breath left her. Oh, God, if only Richard knew the truth. She was tempted to tell him right then and there - screw the consequences.

"Shut your mouth," Steve said. He pointed a finger at Richard's chest. "I don't know who you are, but you will address Ms. Scutters with respect."

"Or else what?" Richard said. He stepped forward, nose to nose with Steve. "What if I do this?" He reached up, tapping Steve on the head with the newspaper, as if Steve was only a large puppy. "Big talk for a little kid. Why don't you go home and let the adults play." He whacked Steve on the head again - harder this time. Obviously hard enough to hurt.

Steve's hands were balled into fists, as if he would strike Richard. But something was holding him back. Richard laughed, hitting Steve on the head again with the newspaper, even harder this time. Steve still didn't strike back, though his hands trembled. Richard laughed again, hitting Steve on the head a third time with the paper.

Ariana didn't know what came over her. Something inside of her flared to life, something that called on her to defend Steve, that he was - he was - She couldn't find the words. Pack. But her actions spoke for her as she stepped forward, slapping Richard across the face.

Richard looked at her in surprise, the red hand print blossoming on his face. Then he glared, backhanding her, sending her sprawling.

Steve's eyes widened. He surged forward, picking up Richard in both hands and hurling him across the room like he was a sack of potatoes. Richard landed on the couch, flipping over the edge and onto his back.

Steve was on him in a moment, picking him up and slamming him into the wall. Richard started to fight back - then froze. His face contorted into a horrible grimace of pain. Ariana didn't see what Steve was doing to the man, but whatever it was, it had to hurt. Hurt so bad that Richard's crotch turned dark, the dank smell of urine wafting across the room.

Steve lowed Richard a few inches. "Apologize to the lady," he growled. The sound sent the hair on the back of her neck rising. Richard stayed silent a moment, then gasped again. His back arched, his face straining as if someone had applied a hot poker to groin. Steve slammed him into the wall again. "Apologize!" he said again, his voice rising.

"I'm sorry," Richard said, his voice strained. Steve let him go. Richard crumpled to the carpet, gulping air from his lungs.

The teenager turned to Ariana - and instead of anger, she saw concern in his eyes. "Are you all right?" he asked her.

"I think so," she said. She looked up at him as he broke into a small smile. She didn't understand what was happening to her. Here was her almost-rapist, defending her from her boyfriend - well, ex-boyfriend now. And she felt her heart swell at his concern. It wasn't a physical sensation at all. This was a purely emotional one. She could feel something about him, something that said that he was right.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.