The Feel - Cover

The Feel

Copyright© 2002 by Dark Paladin

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The story of Steve, a young man who encounters a mysterious virus that gives him the power to make others feel sensations that aren't really there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Science Fiction   First   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

Steve believed in taking responsibility. At least in principle. He never stole in his life, he rarely lied if he could avoid it (then again, with a father like his had been, he found it easier sometimes to lie and say he had done something wrong when he hadn't just to get the old man to stop beating on him).

And now, he was ready to face his fate. He should have known it was too good to be true. His power - to feel the physical sensations in others and make them feel whatever he wanted from sharp needles to orgasmic pleasure - had been a godsend to the sheltered young man. In the course of three weeks, he had lost his virginity to Amanda, a cheerleader and a crush of his for years - who had also just happened to be a virgin at the time. It had also let him seduce two other women - Nicole, another cheerleader with blond hair and large breasts, then Ariana, a nurse who resembled the fabled Jenny McArthy. Both had been virgins until Steve had come across them, his power tricking them and overpowering their senses until they surrendered to him.

Now he was going to face the consequences. He should have known better. Nicole and Amanda were good friends - and yesterday Nicole had called him, telling him there was something she and Amanda had to talk to him about. It didn't take a genius to figure out what they were going to talk about.

That wasn't the worst part. He could take them being mad at him - and he knew he deserved that. But what if one of them was pregnant? Steve, in typical teenage stupidity, didn't use any protection with any of the three girls he had fucked. It was probably too early to know anyway - maybe Amanda could tell, it had been almost 3 weeks now, but that fear still lurked in the back of his mind. Or even Ariana - she had passed out from their lovemaking and he had run off in terror, certain he had killed her. Even though he knew she was all right (he had called the doctor's office the next day, and hung up as soon as she answered the phone), what if she filed rape charges against him?

And his father. His father, probably roasting in Hell, saving a spot for Steve. Steve knew his power had killed him. Perhaps the old man had it coming. After all the years of beating and humiliation, Steve had finally snapped - and his father paid the price. At the rate things were going, Steve might have a heart attack himself soon.

He parked his new Beetle - having traded in the red Death Trap he used to drive around - in front of Nicole's house. His lungs felt like lead as he exited the car, steadily walking up the steps to the front door. He knocked on it three times, then stood, hands at his side as he awaited his fate.

Nicole answered the door. She looked at him a minute. She still looked pretty - light blue eyes, dark blonde hair that came down to her shoulders. She wore a tight T-shirt from some gymnastics camp on it, which tried in vain to push back her large breasts, and a blue pleated skirt that came to her knees. She was barely 5 feet tall, and her breasts only looked bigger on her small frame.

Right now, she wasn't giving Steve her usual smile. Her expression was serious. "Come in," she said, opening the door wider.

Steve took a cautious step inside, and noticed Amanda sitting on the couch. Almost the opposite of Nicole - black hair cut in a short bob, a thin body with apple sized breasts that barely dented her purple blouse. She wore a pair of white shorts underneath. But her brown eyes had the same serious look on them.

"Hi," he said to her.

"Hi," she said back.

Steve looked around, then sat down in a chair across from her. Nicole sat next to Amanda, taking her hand. For a minute, there was just silence in the room. The very air seemed weighted.

Steve leaned forward, running his hands through his hair. "Look, let me start," he said. "I'm sure I can imagine what the two of you are thinking about me right now."

"Oh, I think you'd be surprised," Amanda said, her voice frosty. That was probably the worst part. He could deal with them getting angry, or shouting, or getting pissed. But the fact was, he honestly liked each girl. He was pretty sure he loved Amanda, and Nicole he really, really liked a lot and probably could have fallen in love with her too if circumstances were different.

"Did you mean it when you said you loved me?" Nicole asked suddenly. Steve looked up at her, seeing her eyes filling with tears. "Did you -" She swallowed hard once. "Did you just say that because you wanted to hear it after we had sex?"

"No!" Steve felt even worse now. "I - I meant it, Nicole - I've always really liked you, and - and I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you - "

"And what about me?" Amanda said, her voice still ice. "What, you think that after you fuck me, may as well go after my best friend too?"

"No, Amanda," Steve's eyes filled with tears of guilt and frustration. "I - I'm sorry, I know what I did was wrong, but I love both of you, honestly. You're both wonderful, and I never meant to hurt both of you - I wasn't thinking with my head -"

"I think we know what head you were thinking with," Nicole snapped. Her tears had dried up, and now both women glared at him. "So what now? What are you going to do if we get pregnant? Amanda told me that you didn't seem to care about birth control with her either."

"I - I guess I would do whatever you wanted me to," Steve said, hanging his head. Then he raised it up. If he was going to go down, he was going to do it with his head raised. "I mean it. I know I can't say I'm sorry and make things better, but I want to do what's right."

"Then start by telling us what the hell you did to us," Amanda said. The ice in her voice softened a little. She shook her head. "Nicole and I have been racking our brains, and we can't figure it out."

Steve looked back at her, biting his lip. Could he tell them about his new power? Did he think he drugged them? Would they think he was crazy? "About what?" He asked, cautiously.

Nicole squeezed Amanda's hand. "What you did to make us feel this way."

Steve's face went blank. "Uh - what way?"

Amanda rose to her feet, her long, white legs catching Steve's attention for a split second. She paced around the couch. "Yesterday, after cheerleading practice, Nicole and I started talking. I was worried about Nicole because she seemed a little sore for the last few days." She shot a glance at Steve. "We got to talking, and she told me about what the two of you did."

"Imagine my surprise when Amanda told me she had also slept with you," Nicole cut in. "I was - well, pretty surprised." Those tears started in her eyes again, but she went on. "And I - I - " She hung her head, then lifted it. "I didn't mind."

Steve's jaw dropped. "You - you what?"

"We don't get it either." Amanda said. "We should be - ripping off your balls or scratching each other's eyes out or screaming at you in the middle of the lunchroom - but," She stopped and shrugged. "Well, we were just more upset that you didn't tell us first, that you weren't honest with us. Which strikes us as a little weird. By the time Nicole and I were done, we've come to feel closer than ever."

"Before we were friends," Nicole said, taking Amanda's hand and sitting her back down on the couch. "Now, it's like we're sisters." She gazed at Steve. "So what are you going to do? Leave us and run off for some other woman? Are you - " She started crying openly now. "Are you going to just leave us alone, that it was just sex to you?"

"No," Steve said, and without thinking, he crossed the room, taking both girls in his arms. He was crying too, all of his guilt and shame and fear bursting out at once. Both girls buried their heads in his shoulders, weeping with him. The three of them must of sat there for 5 minutes, crying and holding each other.

Finally, Steve pulled back, wiping his eyes, then each girls. He kissed each of them on the cheek, kissing away their tears, kissing away the salt on their lips. He sat between them, holding them, enjoying their warmth and comfort.

"Let me tell you what's been happening to me," he said softly. "It all started when I went in for my tetanus shot a few weeks ago..."

He told them everything. How he had used his power at the basketball game, used it on the three girls in his car, having sex with Amanda, his father's death, Nicole's place, and he even told them about Ariana. They paused at this last revelation as he continued up to the point they were now. Though - he did leave out that he thought he had killed his father, only saying that he had a heart attack. Somehow, he couldn't bear that knowledge being known yet.

"So, that's everything," Steve said. "I know I've been a total jerk - "

"You have some weird mind control power," Amanda said. She didn't sound exactly disbelieving, just - surprised. "And there's another girl out there?"

"Yeah," Steve said, turning red. "I - I just couldn't help myself - I mean, she was so pretty, and - " He sighed. "I know - I've really screwed things up." He looked at both girls again, their eyes red from crying. "Look, I can understand if you don't want to see me anymore - I mean, I'm a total freak now, and I haven't been exactly a nice guy."

"Probably not," Nicole said. "But - we can't give you up now. I - I just feel like I couldn't, for some reason." She shrugged. "Maybe it's a side effect of whatever's going on with you."

"Are you sure that's what it is?" Amanda said. "I mean, I remember being in the car and all - but mind control? Come on."

"Then I'll prove it." He sat down in the chair across from them. He looked at Amanda, bringing his power to bear.

Amanda jumped up, putting one hand to her butt. She glared at Nicole. "Did you just hit me?" She said angrily.

"No!" Nicole said. Her hands were firmly in her lap.

Steve reached out again. Amanda twisted about, glaring at him, then backed away from both of them as Steve grinned at her. She twisted again as he gave her butt several mental slaps. Then he shifted tactics.

Amanda's hands plunged to her crotch, squeezing her genitals. "Ooohhh..." she moaned as she started stroking herself. her eyes rolled backwards into her sockets. Steve released his power. It took another moment for her to pull away, her fingers reluctant to leave her pleasure.

"Convinced?" Steve asked.

Amanda's legs were shaking as she sat down next to Nicole. "Yeah," she said. She shook her head. "It - it felt so good." She sounded almost regretful that Steve didn't continue.

"There's more," Steve said. He sat to the right of Nicole. Amanda watched as Steve put his hand on Nicole's knee. She jumped, looking at her own knee in surprise.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.