The Feel - Cover

The Feel

Copyright© 2002 by Dark Paladin

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The story of Steve, a young man who encounters a mysterious virus that gives him the power to make others feel sensations that aren't really there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Science Fiction   First   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

"Ok, Mom. I'll be home about 11 or so. Yeah. Ok. Bye." Steve hung up the phone. His father wasn't home yet, so he had a chance. If his father had been home, there wouldn't have been a chance.

He thought about that for a moment. Why did he let his father boss him around? He had always been afraid of him, installed from when he was a child from frequent punishments for the slightest infractions. He thought about his newfound power for a moment as well. The basketball game would be the perfect place to test out this ability. He thought about Amanda, how she had orgasmed in front of him. He couldn't control peoples actions, at least not as far as he could tell. But if he could make people feel things-

He looked at his watch. If he left now, he would catch the beginning of the game. He slipped on his coat and went to his car.


Steve was a little off. The game hadn't started yet by the time he got there. Many people seemed surprised to see him, since they knew he rarely went to after school events. He picked up a hot dog and Sprite, then went down to the bleachers.

The cheerleaders for both sides were warming up the crowds. Steve looked at the line up for his school. Most of them were sexy, including the obvious Amanda and Michelle. Amanda waved at him as he sat down, and after a moment so did Michelle. He was certain that Amanda hadn't mentioned anything to Michelle, but she must be wondering what Amanda and Steve were doing together.

Nicole was another one of the cheerleaders. She was shaped like Barbie in many ways, with blonde hair, large breasts and a tiny waist. She was heavily involved in gymnastics, which made her legs and ass a little bigger than the other girls, but she was still very sexy. She was also pretty short, standing at about 4'11" in height. He had known her for some time, and had even given her advice on men in the past.

For some reason, most girls relied on Steve for advice on guys. He was a good listener, and most women trusted him. Or maybe it was because he didn't hit on them like the other guys. He mentally shrugged. He didn't quite have the Nice Guy Curse, but with his lack of dating, it was close to it.

He looked about the crowd, noticing other people. He reached out with his mental hand, trying to get a response from different people. One girl about to put some popcorn in her mouth missed by a few inches as he changed where she felt her hand to be. A man started scratching his chest vigorously from the intense itch Steve "put" there. He randomly from person to person, making them feel certain things at will. He absently took a bite from his hotdog as he worked, trying to prove that he was just imagining things. By the time the game started, he knew that it was true- he had some power that really worked.

He looked down at the ground, noticing the gum wrappers. He focused his attention on the wrapper, trying to push it with his mind. The wrapper didn't even move. He wasn't telekinetic; he couldn't control minds, but he could make people feel things. So he wasn't going to get his teachers to give him perfect grades, or others to give him money. He was so lost in his thoughts he nearly missed the opening toss.

The game started terribly. One of the kids on the opposing team stood almost a foot taller than anybody else, dribbling around the room like crazy. Steve had to admit that he was good- but there was something about him that just didn't ring right. By the time the half rang, Steve's school was behind by 15 points.

He went out for another drink, running into the cheerleaders in the process. "Hello, ladies," he said. The girls turned around, waving at him.

"Hi, Steve," Amanda said. "Enjoying the game?"

Steve shrugged. "I'd enjoy it more if we were winning. Any idea who that guy on the other team is?"

Nicole made a face, her pretty blue eyes looking down. "Rashaun. He's an exchange student from Russia. I think he was a major basketball player over there or something. He was going to go to college, but because of some sort of transfering thing, he's got another year of school."

Steve paid for all of the girls drinks. "Isn't that against the rules?"

"Yeah, but you know how those kids at Mt. View are. Since their parents make most of the money, they pretty much get to do what they want." Tiffany, the only cheerleader that Steve didn't fantise about said. She was nice and all, just not Steve's type.

"Are you going to Hoppers after the game?" Amanda asked. "A bunch of us are planning on going."

For a moment Steve thought about saying about how he had to go home right after the game was over, then changed his mind. After all, what was the worst that could happen to him? Even if his father grounded him, it wasn't like he was going to be worse off.

"Sure. I'll be there." Amanda smiled, while Michelle gave the two of them a look. He could almost swear he saw a small smile on her face. They parted company as the cheerleaders went back on to try and cheer their team onto victory.

Steve had a different idea in mind.


The second half started much the same way. Rashaun dominated the court, making shots easily. Steve watched with interest, deciding that enough was enough. For the first time in his life, he was going to do something a little selfish.

He waited until Rashaun took another shot. He jumped to his feet, his drama-trained voice projecting around the room. "Choke!" he yelled, and at the same time pushed with his new mental hands. He felt Rashaun's arm, his mental fingers pressing against it. While he knew that it had no effect on Rashaun's arm, that didn't mean that Rashaun didn't feel something. Rashaun's shot went wide, bounding off of the backboard. He looked around him to see who fouled him- but nobody was even close.

The ball was rebounded by Steve's team, as they took it back for a score. Once again the Mt. View team had the ball, once again they passed it to Rashaun. The second that the ball started to leave his hands, Steve shouted "Choke!" again. He used his phantom appendage to make it feel like Rashaun's fingers were glued together. The ball slipped through his fingers, bouncing on the floor.

A member of Steve's team grabbed the basketball, running back for another point. People stopped talking and started paying attention to the game again. They might be behind by almost 20 points, but now there was something new.

The next time Steve yelled "Choke!", the cheerleaders and some of the fans joined in. Rashaun was becoming more and more frustrated as his shots kept missing, and Steve's team started climbing back up. By now the entire crowd was into it, yelling "Choke!" as Rashaun took a shot and missed each time. He started fouling more, and the sudden change in the tide fired up the losing basketball team. After the 20th time, Steve didn't even have to use his phantom appendage - Rashaun was so frustrated, he couldn't seem to make a shot to save his life. With the final minutes rolling down, Rashaun fouled out, and Steve's high school basketball team won the game by 5 points.

The bleacher erupted in cheers as the basketball team ran around the court in victory. Steve felt a little odd - sure, he was just evening the cheating going on by Mt. View. But he felt guilty by cheating himself. And he also knew that nobody knew that he was the one that really gave him the win. He started on his way out to his car.

"Steve!" He turned around. Nicole was there, her chest heaving that almost distracted him from her blue eyes. "Hey, good thinking on that 'choke' thing."

"Yeah, like it did so much," he said. "Next time I can stand in a crowd and yell at people, let me know." He winked at her to show that he was kidding.

"Well, we all thought it was cool. Still going to Hoppers? Some of us need a ride over."

"Um, how many? My bug doesn't hold that many."

"Well, Amanda, Michelle and I didn't want to get a ride with any of the basketball players. They always seem to think that we owe them something after they win a game." Amanda and Michelle were already aproaching behind her. "You tend to be a gentleman about these things." She grinned as she said this.

Steve thought about that for a moment. Three sexy girls, alone with him, with his new found power...

"How could I refuse?"


Hoppers was fun, more fun than Steve had in some time. He told jokes, ate some good food, and even danced a little to the jukebox. After a few hours, he started to drive the girls back home.

"Thanks again for giving up a ride home," Michelle said when they were all in his car.

"Really, it's no problem. Three beautiful women in one car, how could I possibly say no?" He fiddled with the radio, finding some good music. "Now, you'll have to excuse my car. The suspension sucks, so you may feel some odd vibrations."

At the same time that he said this, Steve started reaching out with his mental fingers. He felt what seemed like different hands reach out towards the innocent girls, feeling their skirts. It took a bit of effort to control three hands and drive at the same time, but after a minute it felt natural. He moved down their bodies until he "felt" their legs, gently touching their soft flesh. The inside of the car was dark, but he could make out the sqirming motions of the girls next to and behind him. Amanda was to his right, with Michelle and Nicole behind him. His mentle fingers slipped underneath their skirts, softly stroking their cheerleader slits.

Oh, good god, he thought to himself. Even if he wasn't really feeling it, it was such a turn on. He shifted a little in his seat, his penis stiffening uncomfortably down his leg.

"So, do you girls have any plans to make it to any wrestling matches?" He made his mental tickling light, but his mental hands could feel everything that was going on. Amanda's pussy lips were starting to swell up, while Michelle seemed to be trying and avoid his fingers. Nicole, however, was getting into it. Her pussy was leaking fluids through his mental hands, the thick cunt syrup feeling odd as it passed through his phantom palm. Her hips swayed back and forth as he mentally stroked her.

"We're, um, planning on it," Michelle said. Her slit had started to juice up, while she rotated her pelvis in circles. He watched in his rear view mirror as Nicole was carefully moving her hands to her lap.

"Yes, we want to go to the one in about 2 weeks," Amanda told him. Her hips were gently swaying as one of his mental fingers inched its way up her vagina. She almost moaned aloud, biting her lip to keep her cry from being heard.

Steve turned the corner as he kept up his phantom's hands movement. Each of the girls were breathing heavier. Nicole was using the dark to her advantage, rubbing her inner thighs, her hands busy underneath her short green skirt. He could feel her real fingers float through his illusionary ones, gently squeezing her hard thighs. Steve started up another "hand" for Michelle, pinching her nipples. Her mouth hung open in pleasure as she sat there, her hands running up and down her sides.

"I'll be wrestling at that one," Steve said. "It will be good to see you there." He found his ability to control his hands came easier now. Just for fun, he decided to try and change the texture. Now instead of four hands, there were now six tongues, one for each pussy and each set of breasts. Nicole shuddered in orgasm as Steve pulled up to her house. He slowed down his ministrations to the other two girls, just enough to keep them stimulated.

"Here we are, Nicole," Steve said. Nicole looked at him blankly a moment, her eyes still hazy from her orgasm.

"Oh, thanks." She still looked a little fuzzy. She leaned forward, kissing Steve on the cheek. "Thanks for the ride home." She waved to her friends, walking away. Her walk was a little off, and the fact that Steve would "lick" her slit every few steps that she took. As he pulled away he gave her one more hard tongue lashing with his newfound telepathic powers, making her orgasm again at her door. He could feel her shuddering around the fake tongue, her vagina trembling in the most erotic way he could think of. The sensation faded as he drove off, the last thing he felt from her was her rock hard rubbery nipples touching the "tongues" at her breasts.

As her drove towards Michelle's house, he started back on the girls again. Michelle gave up fighting, and lay back in her seat as Steve talked about things, slipping her fingers into her skirt and rubbing herself. Amanda was doing the same thing, both girls unable to see the other as they masturbated themselves to orgasm. Michelle's lovely asian eyes opened and closed in pleasure. He slipped his phamtom tongue up into her slit as she shuddered in pleasure. Amanda took her fingers from her skirt as Michelle did, looking at Steve with embarassed brown eyes.

"I'll- um- see you Monday, Steve," Michelle said. As she leaned forward to kiss his cheek, Steve stimulated her cunt, making her gasp into his ear. For a second her tongue slipped into his ear as her ass pushed back against his invisible tongue. She left his car, trying discreetly to rub her needy crotch with anyone noticing. She shouldn't have worried. As Steve drove away, he focused his powers on Amanda next to him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.