Special Anal-versay - Cover

Special Anal-versay

by Couture

Copyright© 2002 by Couture

Erotica Sex Story: A husband is promised anal sex for their annivesary.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Sex Toys   .

© 2002 Couture

"You do remember our anniversary is next week, don't you?" Amy asked.

"Of course I do, honey," I replied, trying to keep from raising my voice, which would let her know for sure I was lying.

"Well, have you got me anything yet?"

"You know I can't tell you that."

"Why not?" she said, putting her arm around me and stroking my love handle.

"Because of that," I said. "You won't stop at anything to find out what I'm getting you."

"Well, just in case you haven't gotten me anything yet, I wanted to ask for something special." She said, fluttering her eyelashes at me. "Do I still have time to make special requests?"

"Yes," I said dubiously, wondering if this was a new ploy, or if she honestly wanted something special. You could never tell. "What do you want?"

She didn't say anything, but actually blushed. I hadn't seen her blush in years.

"Well?" I asked.

"Come here," she said, wiggling her finger at me. "Closer. I can't say it, but I'll whisper it in your ear."

I leaned in close. She whispered the words I never thought I would hear her say.

"Anal sex."

I was instantly hard.

"What?" There had to be some mistake. I could have sworn she said anal sex. This from a woman who pulled away from me every time I tried to experience this pleasure before. Her answer was always, wrong hole or uh-huh.

She blushed. "I won't say it again. Will you are won't you."

"Will I?" I said, but trying not to sound overyly excited. "Oh, I will indeed." I was the luckiest man in the world and I had the best wife in the world.

Later that night, Amy came to bed wearing a sexy negligee. I caressed her breasts and my hands drifted lower, only for her to stop me. "No way buster. You're gonna have to wait for anniversary night."

"I can't wait that long."

"Sure you can. Just think happy thoughts."

I actually needed to think unhappy thoughts for my cock to grow less eager enough for me to go to sleep. It didn't help matters any with Amy's soft body spooning behind me.

It was the longest week of my life. We've been without sex for over a week before during her period. But somehow, knowing that I was going to get a chance to experience something I had wanted to since I was a teenager, made it feel like an eternity.

On the day of our anniversary, I couldn't even function at work. I thought about the coming night and found myself with sporting an erection during a meeting. I felt like I was in eighth grade, and having to go to the chalkboard hunched over in embarrassment after looking at the pretty girls.

As soon as I got out of the meeting, I went home an hour early feigning sickness. It gave me a chance to set the mood for our special night. Besides, I wasn't getting any work done anyway.

I picked up French take-out on the way. I got home, showered, changed into some nicer clothes, lit candles, and placed the food on the nice china. Once the Marvin Gaye CD was playing, everything was perfect, so I settled in to wait for Anne to arrive.

She arrived about twenty minutes early, carrying several shopping bags and take-out as well. She looked around appraising the set-up. "Nice," she said. "I was thinking of doing the same thing, but you beat me to it."

"You better get off a little earlier next time. I've been slaving away for hours," I lied.

She put the take-out bag in the refrigerator and held up one of the discarded containers from the French restaurant. "Hours and hours," she smirked. "Let me put these bags up and I'll be back in a minute."

I sat down at the table and popped open the champagne. When she returned I poured two glasses.

"To us," I toasted.

"To you," she said. "You really outdid yourself this time."

We began to eat dinner and I hadn't taken more than two bites before her foot was sliding up my pants leg. Higher and higher it went, until her stocking covered toes caressed my cock through my pants.

She looked at me with smoldering eyes. "I mean you really outdid yourself this time."

Images of her, on her hands and knees in front of me, groaning, as I slid into her tight ass, leapt into my mind. She took a bite of chicken and made an erotic show of eating it, while watching my reaction the whole time.

"Eat later?" I asked groaned, setting my fork down.

"Much later."

We both got up, and she slapped my playfully on the ass. "Why don't you get everything ready, while I go get a little more comfortable?"

She didn't need to ask me twice. I picked up the champagne, ice bucket, and glasses on my way, setting them on the bedroom dresser. Next, I fluffed the pillows, and turned down the sheets. The candles were lit. I took the bottle of lube out of the nightstand and set it on top of it. I thought maybe that was too obvious, so I moved it by the lamp. Easy to get to but not blatantly so.

I undressed, got into bed, and sat there with my back against a pillow and my arms crossed behind my head. Everything was perfect.

"Honey, are you ready for me," my wife said from behind the door.

"You bet your sweet ass I am." I was more than ready; I was impatient after waiting fifteen minutes for her arrival.

With only her hand now visible, she traced her bright red fingernails up and down the door frame. She withdrew it and replaced it her foot, arched high from her black heels.

"Are you really ready?"

More of her leg became visible. It was covered with fishnet stockings. Oh God, and garters too.

"I am really ready," I said.

She made a sexy show with only her leg, sliding it up and down the door frame as if she were making love to it. Then she withdrew it and replaced it with her ass. My dick surged in response. Her shapely ass was framed with leather straps around her waist and thighs, leaving her smooth cheeks uncovered. I would be able to fuck her while she wore them. An amazingly kinky idea.

"Are you really really ready?"

"Baby, I'm more ready than I've ever been in my life."

That was when she walked out from behind the door and my heart dropped. There, sticking out obscenely from her crotch was a black dildo. The straps that I thought were panties, where to hold the device to her crotch. I had assumed when she asked for anal sex, that I would be the one giving, while she'd be the one receiving, not the other way around.

I was shocked and speechless, while she smiled sexily, crawled over top of my as if she were some sort of lioness, and kissed my deeply. She withdrew her mouth only inches from my face. "You don't know how much this means to me honey," she said.

What was I to say? What could I say?

"Sit down here a minute honey," I said, patting the bed next to me. "I've got to tell you something."

She did. Still in the mood, she caressed my cock through the sheet, making what I had to say even more difficult.

"You know I love you honey, right?" I asked. She nodded her head. "But, I'll be honest. When you said anal sex, I was expecting something else."

She turned away from me, curled up on the other side of the bed with her back to me. I heard a sniff.

"I mean," I said, caressing her shoulder and sliding next to her. "It was just unexpected is all."

"Take, take, take, that is all you do. My mouth, my pussy, and when I ask for anal sex, you assumed it was my ass, right?" she said. Her voice was angrier than I expected.

"Honey, I just didn't - never did think that-"

"Never thought you'd give yourself to me, you mean?" Not very nice, but the anger had left her voice.

"You're being mean."

"You're right honey, I'm mean," she said, slipping down the bed between my legs, jerking the sheet out of my lap. She sucked my cock into her mouth, went all the way down, and withdrew with a loud smack. She cradled my balls and repeated until I was hard again. "This is all I'm good for, right?"

I was hard, throbbing, desperate, but guilty as hell. "You know it isn't like that."

She swallowed it again, moving up and down my shaft. There was no one better.

"This is what I used to do for Billy Martin. Remember? I dumped him for you."

"Yes."

"He would take me out and he was kinda pushy," she said. "This is what I would do so that I could stay a virgin."

She sucked me again, really working it, and then licking around the head of my dick. I was going crazy.

"You know after each date, when I got home, I fantasized about him being the one bent over in the seat... sucking me, swallowing my cum, and the him having to go home to take care of his own needs." She inhaled my cock again, this time I felt her small finger probing at my ass. I didn't stop her.

"They've always just been fantasies. I never dreamed it would be possible until I happened to be surfing the internet one night and came across this." She stood up, grabbing the dildo at the base, modeling it and giving me both a frontal view and a profile. I thought it was solid black at first but it was actually marbled in appearance.

She walked over to the dresser and topped off the glasses of champagne, handing me one and keeping the bottle for herself. She sat down on the bed, her left leg across my lap, the dildo pointing disturbingly at me. I drained the glass, and she refilled it before continuing.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.