Fateful Virgins - Cover

Fateful Virgins

by Anonymous

Copyright© 2002 by Anonymous

Incest Sex Story: He finally takes the plunge, "relatively" speaking!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Uncle   Niece   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   .

When my older brother got married and moved out, my room got very roomy.

I was just 5 years old at the time and my parents even had to explain why my brother was leaving home. I thought he hated me.

As I began to grow, I learned all these things were normal and I slowly inured to the new concept of being an only child, at home.

Jason started a family immediately (I think he married because his girl was carrying his baby) and before I was even seven, I was an uncle.

I saw very little of my brother after that, except at cookouts and the like, and it suited me just fine because every time we got together, I got stuck watching his little Lisa, everybody's bundle of joy.

Except Lisa had to be the center of attention, wherever she was. She hated me for being able to ignore her so very easily. She got me in trouble over nothing many times, just to show me that she COULD!

Unfortunately, my early experiences with Lisa were my very first interpersonal female exchanges, and it left me with a complex: I not only disliked females (as many boys do), but I distrusted them, as well.

My mother knew how sexually active Jason had been and what it might have cost him in the long run, so she let me dangle in the darkness of na'veté with regard to sex. I was never told the facts of life.

Sports was always big at home. Jason was All-State in three sports and I vowed to match him.

All except football, I would have, but I liked soccer better and the two sports had conflicting schedules, so I played that, instead.

It turns out that football players see the most high school pussy, but since I had nothing to do with females, it was a fair trade off... almost!

At puberty, I realized why girls existed and my many erections were a testament to my otherwise normalcy.

Unfortunately, I still distrusted girls and now I began worrying about all those STDs that everyone was talking about.

I remained awkward around girls, not even wanting to join group mingling.

But my eyes locked on exposed thighs and breasts as well as being captivated by wholesome good looks at every turn. I was into looking, just not touching.

Due to my baseball and basketball successes, I had a few opportunities to pursue high school females, but I was (by now) too scared about catching something and too preoccupied with my attempts to get scholarships.

I got a full scholarship to a local state college and pursued my computer sciences around baseball and soccer. I was too short to excel in college hoops.

Even great shot makers were not drafted when they were under 6'3", as a rule.

I had a few disasterous dates that well meaning friends foisted upon me. They couldn't understand that I just "window shopped - never bought", so to speak.

At the end of my first year in college, my mother and father asked me to come with them to visit my brother - his 'brat' was about to graduate to high school from the 7th grade, their town having a five year HS.

I didn't really want to go, but Jason had a pool and afterward, I could pig out on junk food and hit the pool. I loved the water and I quickly thought of a suitable revenge for Lisa, so I went!

Since there was plenty of room for the grownups, many of Lisa's classmates gravitated to her party.

I was taken aback by the inordinate number of little twelve and thirteen year old girls with so few boys that were there. Was Lisa like me, shunning the opposite sex?

Yes and no! She was a CT, no doubt about that, but she never let a boy beyond her 'outer shields', or 'first base'!

So, here I was eating sausages & peppers and then refreshing myself, sitting balanced on a basketball in the deep end so that the water was upto my neck, when the boys showed up, about eight of them.

There were about a dozen girls there, so the pickin's were aplenty for the boys, aged thirteen to fifteen, I'd say.

As parents tend to do when they feel secure about their kids, they ignored them, enjoying their own food, BS, and a few card games.

Apparently, and without warning me, I was chosen to be the family lifeguard!

What the hell! As long as I could still hang out in the water, I was happy.

Now, as KIDS tend to do, even with their parents nearby, they tend to 'push the envelope' of accepted behavior, and that goes double for boys, who thought that graduation had another meaning!

Soon, many kids paired off and games designed to bring about bodily contact sprung out.

For some reason, so did my 'johnson'!

I caught this kid with his hand up and under a girl's top, giving her the palm breast massage, and they both locked eyes with me, but I simply shrugged as if to say, "Go for it," so they did!

They kissed and felt each other which started the rest of the gropefest, and from what I was witnessing, I stayed hard.

My opportunity to throw Lisa into the pool (fully clothed) had come and gone, and thus waned any chance at revenge for all her torment, but now, one of the remaining few girls without a groping partner was none other than Lisa.

Ironically, two of her friends decided that I was fair game, and in the safety of the pool, I let myself be diddled!

I also cupped some budding teen pussy over the bikini bottom and under water, until Lisa got close enough to observe what was going on.

As jealousy tore through her, she yelled the words, "Alright, everybody..."

I cut her off, yelling, "Switch partners so Lisa can play, too."

I said it in such a condescending tone that everybody laughed at Lisa, and that nearly brought her to tears!

I quickly acted as advisor, telling her, "If you suddenly go 'bitch' on everybody the first time you don't get your way, you will lose all these friends and there's still five years of high school to go!"

She splashed me and knee'd me in the balls, but I pretended it was a lot worse than it really was, and that made her feel better.

I still had my pecker fondled by two of Lisa's friends and I touched my first pair of nipples, as well.

I guess it uplifted a budding teen to know she excited the college age uncle of her hostess, but I didn't chase after any of the girls - too dangerous!

But I fantasized! I lost my virginity to every single girl whose face I could remember, as I masturbated over the next three years.

My next time back was Lisa's sweet 16 party, but by now, Lisa's act had worn thin and only three couples attended!

I could sense my niece's countenance as it dropped completely. She was beaten into insecurity!

The kids that WERE there wanted to get right down to touchy-feely games, and they didn't care that Lisa had no male partner, so I felt I had to rescue her.

Besides, I was still athletic. It ran in the family, so we competed in the game of piggy back wrestling (you know where the girls wrestle while sitting on the guys' necks until one or the other pair gets toppled).

I was so turned on by the interplay in the shallow end that I allowed myself some underwater feels as we all toppled.

I didn't care who or how much I grabbed as long as it was all in fun. It turns out I grabbed Lisa quite a bit.

At one point, I had a faceful of pussy (through the bikini) and my tongue just sort of... probed!

Surprisingly, on this scorcher of an evening, the 'games' ended when the real grownups took over the pool, their need to beat the heat manifesting itself.

Mom, dad & I were scheduled to stay the night and take a leisurely trip home the next day, or Sunday, the day after.

The couples quickly grew bored of their elders and didn't want to waste their Friday night, so they peeled off to go parking somewhere, I suppose.

Lisa got all giddy with my attention to her, but she didn't realize the danger of acting up in front of the grownups, so I excused myself and located my room for the evening.

Pecker in hand, I readied myself for some replay cranking, but I heard Lisa come in, so I pretended to have dozed off, just in case she poked her head in the room. (We didn't use locks.)

When I heard Lisa sigh, and then have her sighing turn into crying, my heart melted because I couldn't stand sadness. (I even hated unhappy movie endings.)

I involuntarily let out a sigh of my own, and I suppose it could've been mistaken for an orgasmic groan because Lisa slowly padded into my room!

She wore a nightgown which flowed so loosely, it had to be her mother's.

She softly called out, "Chipper, are you still up?"

Poor choice of words, perhaps, because I definitely WAS!

I answered, "Leez, maybe you shouldn't come in here."

Her next question absolutely floored me, "Chip, why am I so... what's wrong with me?" She restated in mid sentence.

I watched her approach me and I knew in my bones that we would wind up kissing or something.

I tried to console Lisa by telling her that it was she who chose to remain aloof in a way, much the same as I had done when I pursued sports in school.

She needed answers, or consolation. I gave her consolation, saying, "We all make our own beds, baby. For myself, I've never had time for girls before."

Lisa couldn't believe it, saying, "But I've seen you with plenty of girls. Are you telling me what I think you are?"

"I was always too scared to risk ruining any chances at scholarships. You know how important they are unless you're rich, and we aren't," I rationalized.

"I hope you don't think I'm gay!" I had to add.

That brought a smile to Lisa's face and she pressed closer as she got to the point, asking, "If we weren't related, would you ask me out?"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.