Mark Tells His Story - Cover

Preview

Mark Tells His Story

by Pookie

Copyright© 2002 by Pookie

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Fa/Fa, Mult, Consensual, Romantic, BiSexual, Cheating, Incest, Brother, Sister, Spanking, Group Sex, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Cream Pie, Slow, School,

Incest Sex Story: A young man recalls how he met his true love and how she dramatically changed his life forever. He also discovers how looks can be so deceiving. Can their relationship survive? Sequel to "Melissa Tells All". This story is seven chapters. It is slow at first. ** Finalist For November 2002 Silver Cliterides **

Copyright © 2002-2003 Pookie. All rights reserved.

Prologue

I recommend that you read my story, "Melissa Tells All", before reading this story. Many of the characters in this story are introduced in my first story. Certain aspects of this story are better understood as well by reading "Melissa Tells All". However, "Mark Tells His Story" stands on its own as a separate story.

This story is a continuation of Melissa & Mark's relationship and how some odd twists of fate bring them both into some unusual situations with friends and family. This story is told from Mark's perspective.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.