Swap Meet - Cover

Swap Meet

by KK

Copyright© 2002 by KK

Erotica Sex Story: Husband, so excited by the thought of having sex with his new friend's wife, coerces his own wife into going to a wife swapping party where things don't go exactly as planned.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Swinging   .

When this all started I thought that I still cared for my wife but we just didn't seem to be happy together any more. Diane and I have been married for seven years and for the last year and a half it's been like we are living in separate worlds. During this time I have been faithful to my marriage vows and I am positive that Diane has not cheated on me. Diane was a virgin when I met her and she made me wait for almost ten months before we had sex for the first time. She has always told me that she would never cheat on me and that if I ever cheated on her she would leave me and I know Diane well enough to know that she means ever word of that statement. Anyway, over the last several months we have made love only five or six times. It seems that one of us always has an excuse to not have sex. A headache, too tired, not enough time, too busy, etc.

Things were starting to get to the point that I was expecting Diane to ask me for a divorce soon, and if she didn't I might have to ask her for one. In the mean time I just buried myself in my job.

Then about six months ago I got a new partner on the project I was working on. John was the same age as me (30) and we shared a lot of the same interests. In a very short time John and I became friends. A couple of months ago John suggested we stop for a drink after work. After that night stopping for a drink became our routine two or three times a week. John was easy to talk to so it wasn't long before I told him about my marriage problems. He said, "Just get laid and don't worry about the consequences." I told him I couldn't do that to Diane. I was going to have to resolve things with her one way or another.

One night as we started our second round of drinks I noticed an attractive blonde standing at the bar. She was about 5'5" and 120 pounds. She had a nicely shaped ass and breasts that were about the size of grapefruits. I noticed several guys in the bar checking her out as she slipped onto a barstool. John and I continued our conversation but I didn't take my eyes off of this beauty.

I watched as the bar tender brought her a drink and she turned around in her chair so that she was facing in my direction. She was just sort of staring off into space and as she sipped her drink, and her knees were separated just far enough that I could see up her skirt to the white strip of panties that covered her pussy. I tried to look away but I couldn't.

When John noticed what had captured my attention he said, "She is beautiful isn't she?" I agreed. Then he said, "Now you should be thinking about bagging something like that." I gave a nervous laugh and looked back at her again. She hadn't moved. The view was still the same. I stared up her skirt for about another minute and then realized that she was staring at me. I felt my face flush in embarrassment. I was expecting something bad to happen but she just smiled at me and turned back to the bar to order another drink. I turned back to John to avoid further embarrassment. When I finally chanced another look toward the bar she was gone.

As I looked around the interior of the bar to see if I could spot her John said, "I guess she really turned you on. I bet you would love to jump her bones wouldn't you?"

I replied, "She certainly is a very sexy woman and if I wasn't married I would bury my face in here pussy and never come up for air."

John said, "It's easy to act the faithful husband when you know you can't get laid but I bet if she offered to fuck your brains out, you'd go home with her right now."

I conceded that maybe he might be right. If the blonde made herself available to me I probably would fuck her and not worry about he consequences. John teased me about her all night. He kept asking me exactly what I would do to her if I had the chance. He asked, "Would you want her to blow you or would you want to eat her first, or would you just want to fuck her first then eat her?" Then he laughed. He had me both laughing and embarrassed for the next hour, then I got really embarrassed. Suddenly the subject of our sex talk appeared at our table and sat herself down on John's lap and smiled at me. I couldn't move. Then John spoke, "George, I'd like you to meet my wife Jill." Then he looked at Jill and said, "Honey, George has been admiring you all evening. I think he wants to get in your pants."

Jill looked at me and replied, "Really. Well that might be fun. We will have to try that real soon." Jill turned to John and said, "Why don't you ask George to come to the party and we'll see what happens." Then Jill got up and kissed John and turned to me and said, "I hope we can get together soon. Sorry I can't stay but I have to meet some friends to go to the movies." She turned and left.

When she left, John started laughing at me. I said, "You asshole, why didn't you tell me she was your wife before I made a fool out of myself?"

John replied, "You didn't make a fool out of yourself. You just admitted to me that you would like to fuck my wife. If you didn't want to fuck her you would have to be either gay or dead.

"Well why did you tell her I wanted to get in her pants?"

"Because it's true, and Jill would want to know. I've been telling her about you so she came her to check you out and I think she liked what she saw. After all she told me to invite you to our party."

"What party?"

"Jill and I are having a few close friends over a week from Saturday for a special party?"

"What's special about the party?"

"Well, it's a kind of swap meet. We would love to have to come but you have to bring something to swap."

"Are you talking about wife swapping? I can't bring Diane to a wife swapping party. That's just never going to happen. I can't ask her to do that, she would go ballistic."

"Don't pass on the idea to easily. You did say your sex life with Diane is dead, well this might just be what you need to bring it back to life, or at least get you both talking about your problems. Can it really make things much worse? You are already discussing divorce. What can be worse than that?"

"Well, you might be right about that but I don't know how I would bring this up with Diane or manage to keep the conversation under control once I did."

"Promise me you will at lease think about this a little more before you dismiss the idea totally. And we can talk about it some more."

I agreed to think about it.

When I got home that night Diane was sitting in bed watching television. I was still a bit horny from my experience that evening so I thought I would try and seduce Diane. When I tried to kiss her she pushed me away and said that I smelled of stale beer and smoke. So I took a quick shower but when I got back to bed Diane had turned off the TV and was asleep.

John asked me about the party at work the next day and I told him I didn't think I would be able to do it. So the next night when we stopped for drinks again Jill was at the bar waiting for us. She sat next to me and asked me what it would take to get my wife and me to come to their party. I said a near miracle. Then Jill looked me straight in the eye and said, "I was hoping that you would want to come to the party to sample some of this" with that she lifted the hem of her skirt just enough so that I could see that she was a natural blonde. Her pussy was so beautiful that my mouth actually began to water. Jill continued, "If you want this, all you have to do is talk your wife into trying a new adventure in her life. If things have been as bad in you sex life as you've been telling John then your wife might jump at this as an opportunity to make a drastic and needed change." Then Jill dropped her skirt back in place and turned back to the table and began talking to John.

That night I left the bar determined to try to talk Diane into going to the party.

I waited till the next night after dinner. I told Diane that I needed to talk to her about something important. We went into the living room and I sat down on the sofa and Diane sat facing me in an easy chair. I had prepared a little speech in my head so I just went ahead with it. I said, "For quite a while now things haven't been right between us. I don't know who's fault it is, or if it is anyone's fault. But I have felt for a long time that we need to do something to shake things up so we can get the life back into our marriage. But, as hard as I have tried I haven't come up with any ideas, that is until now. Well it really isn't my idea. A friend at work presented it to me. He invited us to a special party a week from Saturday."

Then Diane interrupted, "How is going to a party going to help anything?"

"I'm getting to that. Now just hear me out on this before you respond. This is a swinger's party. It's just a few couples that get together and swap sex partners. I was against the idea at first but the more I thought about it the more the idea appealed to me. I think it might just be what we need to get our sex life jump-started. For some reason we don't seem to want to do it with each other, so maybe the way to break through this is to have sex with other people in this manor." I stopped talking and just waited for Diane's reply.

She didn't say anything for a solid minute then she stood up and said, "Are you insane?" And headed out of the room. As she left I shouted after her, "At least think about it?" When she got to the door she turned and said, "You seriously think that my making love to some stranger will fix our problems? Or are you just looking for an excuse to fuck someone else?" This she said with some anger in her voice.

So I responded the best way I could, I lied. "I am just desperate to find a way to save our marriage and I think we need to take a drastic step like this to do it. Will you at least think it over?"

Diane didn't answer me she just went off to our bedroom and closed the door behind her.

I didn't bring the party up again as I figured that was a dead issue. Then on Tuesday night, after dinner as we were drinking our last cup of coffee Diane unexpectedly asked, "Would I know anyone at this party?"

I said, "Probably not. It was going to be at John's house and these were his friends and I had not met any of them. Does this mean you are interested in going?"

"I don't know. I am trying to see this from all sides, but it still doesn't make any sense to me. How can my going to bed with another man save our marriage? Do you really think you could handle seeing me having sex with another man?"

"If we are both doing the same thing with each others permission it will be fine." Of course I didn't know if this was true or not. I thought that there was a chance that Diane would get upset about me balling another woman, but I just had to have Jill and I was willing to risk everything to do that. "Besides, I think we need to stir up our emotions."

"I am not agreeing to go through with this, I am only saying I will think about it some more."

Then on Friday Diane called me at work and said, "I thought it over and decided to go along with this idea of yours."

"You mean you'll go to the party with me tomorrow night?"

"Yes"

"What changed your mind?"

"Well, I don't think you gave me any choice. If I don't go you'll accuse me of not even trying to save our marriage and you'll probably go without me. So I decided to take the risk and go with you so I'll know what you're up to."

I didn't bother to tell her that our invitation was for couples only. I just said "Good, then I'll tell John that we'll be there tomorrow.

Saturday morning was uncomfortable around the house. Diane didn't speak to me at all. I just tried to keep busy and stay out of her way. I didn't want to say something that would start an argument and cause her to change her mind about going to the party. At 2:00PM Diane announced that she was going to get her hair done and shop for something to wear to the party and then left the house. She was gone for nearly four hours. When she came home she had an attractive new hairstyle and shopping bags from one of the better women's clothing stores at the mall and a bag from Victoria's Secret. So she had not only bought an outfit to wear but she must also have bought some sexy underwear. She didn't offer to show me what she bought; she just carried it all into the bedroom and closed the door.

A little while later I heard the shower running. I waited about fifteen minutes after she had finished her shower then I went through the bedroom and into the bathroom. Diane was sitting at her dressing table in her bathrobe and was putting on makeup. I quickly stripped and got into the shower. Within fifteen minutes I was showered, shaved and nearly dressed. As I left the bathroom Diane got up from her dressing table and headed into the walk in closet. As she entered the closet she let her robe slide off of her shoulders and drop to the floor. She didn't know that I could see her reflection in the bathroom mirror from where I was standing. What I saw began to arouse me. Diane was wearing a black matching bra and panty set. The bra displayed her beautiful breasts as if they were being served to a king and the skimpy panties just made Diane's nicely shaped ass even sexier. On her legs Diane was wearing a very sexy pair of black thigh high stockings. I hadn't seen her look this sexy since we were married. This whole event lasted only a few seconds but the effect stayed with me the rest of the evening. As much as I wanted to fuck Jill I was beginning to wonder if I really wanted Diane to fuck anyone other than me. I quickly put that thought out of my head and started thinking about how good it would feel to sink my cock into Jill and how many other ladies would I fuck?

When Diane was finally dressed she came out into the living room where I was sitting waiting for her. She was wearing a black skirt that stopped midway down her thigh and a black silk blouse that was very sheer. You could easily see Diane's bra and most of her tits right through the thin material. She stopped in front of me and announced that she was ready to go. I said, "You look fantastic." Diane is 5'10" and weighs 130 pounds. She has dark brown almost black hair and very clear blue eyes. With her natural shape, the clothes she was wearing, and the sexy underwear she had on I wasn't exaggerating when I told her she looked fantastic. Diane responded by saying "I know." Then we walked to the car without speaking and started off to John's house.

John's house was only a fifteen-minute drive from our house but it seemed a lot longer because of the silence in the car. When we arrived, John and Jill greeted us at the door. I introduced Diane to both of them. John motioned for us to come and then said the other guests are all in the living room. As we walked in I saw Diane look at Jill then she looked at me with an 'I know what you're up to" look on her face. Jill began talking to Diane like they were old friends. Jill asked Diane if she would like a tour of the house... Diane said yes and the to of them headed off through the large four bedroom house. John led me into the living room where he had set up a temporary bar. There were seven guys in the room drinking and watching a basketball game on the TV. There were three women sitting in another room with their drinks and talking. I asked john how many couples where there. He said there were five couples and two single men. I asked, 'Why are there two single men here, I though this was a couples only party?"

John told me that they always invited a couple more men than women because it takes men longer to recover than the women. So the extra men make sure all of the women go home satisfied. John handed me a drink and told me to relax, that the things would get started in about a half hour. John introduced me to the guys and we all began discussing the basketball game and for the first time since my wife had come out of the bedroom earlier that evening the knot in my stomach began to loosen. After I finished my drink I went to the bar to get another and when I looked around I noticed that John had left the room and when I looked into the next room where the women had gathered I saw Jill and the three women that were there when I came in, but I didn't see Diane. Suddenly the knot in my stomach was back only now it was tighter. Then I saw that there was someone else in the room with the women hidden behind the doorway. When she finally moved I saw that it was Diane sitting with a drink in her hand and talking to one of the other women. I felt such relief. I was sure that John had taken my wife off to fuck her, and I suddenly wasn't ready for that to happen. A couple of minutes later Diane stood up and moved over next to Jill apparently to be introduced to someone. Now I could see all of the women in that room. I looked from one to the next and admired there beauty when I got to Jill I stared for an extra minute and knew right then who I wanted to make love to right then... Diane. Boy was I unhappy.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.