Come to the Show

by Carlos Tomas

Copyright© 2002 by Carlos Tomas

Erotica Sex Story: A chance meeting at an outdoor concert on a beautiful day turns into the love of a lifetime.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   .

My fantasy woman works in the cubicle next to mine. Every day I can hardly wait until she gets to the office. When she's sick or on vacation, I'm so sad that she's not there for me to see, smell, and talk to.

Becka is married like I am, but she has children, ages 6 and 8. From all accounts her husband is a typical male thinking only of beer and football. Don't get me wrong, I drink beer, too, and enjoy watching the occasional football game, but how could he not see how beautiful his wife is? How could he not want to make love with her each waking moment? How could he not worship the goddess he's lucky enough to live with?

In my case, my wife has become an angry woman as the years go by. We've been married for 20 years. When we first met, the emotions and hormones were strong. But after a few years of marriage, she started being bossy and controlling, trying to tell me what to do all the time. I'm not a slacker by any means. I do my chores and keep up with all my responsibilities. So I don't understand the source of her behavior towards me.

She doesn't drink that much, maybe a glass of wine with dinner every other night or so. Maybe it's an inherited thing? I remember her father and what an angry bastard he had become in his last years. I've tried to talk with my wife about how come she's so angry lately, but she doesn't want to talk about it.

So that's why I've taken to having fantasies about the woman I work with. Each of us are not too happy about our home life and I fantasize about how it might be to have a relationship with her.

Becka is sitting in her cubicle right now. I can smell her perfume wafting over the top of the cubicle wall. I'm getting a hard-on just thinking about her beautiful face and her slightly plump body. I can hear her typing away on her computer keyboard.

As I sit here hearing and smelling her, I'm reaching into my pants and touching the tip of my penis, feeling the slick moisture starting to leak out. It always happens like this. I get hard fantasizing about her, then later go to the restroom to masturbate...


I don't know what made me go to the Concord Pavillion on that day. I knew there was a classical music concert there, but actually going to concerts was not something I ordinarilly did. Yet there I was, drawn to go on a sunny Saturday afternoon in October.

I had just been to the garden center getting a few parts for the sprinkler system. I decided to take the drive over Kirker Pass on my way back. As I saw the marquee announcing the concert, all of a sudden I pulled into the drive, surprising myself by my quick and mindless decision.

My wife was at work, as always on Saturday, and had taken a couple of late appointments and probably wouldn't be back until 8 or 9 PM. We had agreed that we would both fend for ourselves for dinner. She said she'd probably grab a bite with one of her co-workers before the commute home. So I had done all my chores and was wondering how I would spend the rest of the day.

I parked the car and grabbed a blanket out of the trunk. I always kept a blanket in the trunk along with a jacket and long pants. Here in the Bay Area, you never know what kind of weather you're going to get, so it pays to be prepared. The blanket comes in handy for those "emergency" picnics. I really hadn't been on a picnic in years, but had never bothered to take the blanket out of the trunk. On this day it seemed fortuitous to have left it in the trunk all that time.

I found a blank spot on the grass about halfway up the slope from the stage right in the middle of the lawn. Other people had started to gather, but not too many because this was a classical music concert, not nearly as popular as other kinds of music, rock for example.

I spread the blanket and plopped down on it and started looking around. As I sat gazing, a shadow came over me and I looked up to see whoever it was standing so close. I could tell it was a woman, but I couldn't see her face because the sun was right behind her. I couldn't tell if she was looking down at me until she walked around in front of me and I could see her face finally. My heart almost skipped a beat when I saw it was my beloved Becka.

"Wow," I said. "What a pleasant surprise to see you here. I didn't know you like classical music."

"I don't know what came over me. I was driving along Kirker Pass Road and saw you pull in here. So basically I followed you in, and now here I am."

"Where's your husband and children?"

"He and the kids are over at his mother's house. They're having a pool party and I just didn't want to go. I don't really like his mother so I told them I was sick and would probably just stay home."

"Won't he call home and find out you're not there?"

"I'll tell him I was too sick and didn't want to answer the phone. Either that or I felt better and decided to go to the park or something. How about you, where's your wife, working?"

"Yeah, she's working late and won't be back until 9 or so. Saturday's the big money day for her."

"Oh," Becka said, looking around.

"Why don't you sit down here on my blanket with me and enjoy the concert. There's plenty of room. Besides, I'd really enjoy your company."

"Thanks, I'd like to, if it's not too much of an imposition."

"What, are you kidding? I always enjoy talking with you. You're about the only person at work who has a brain. I really like you."

Becka sat down and we started talking about how things were going at the office, at home, and how life was going in general. We were just getting the idea that we each had dissatisfactions about our homelives when the performers came out on stage and started getting settled to begin playing.

Becka moved a little closer and whispered in my ear, "What kind of group is this?"

"It's an octet. They're about to play a romance by Mendelssohn."

"That sounds great," she whispered back, leaning in to me so close I could smell her hair and perfume.

I bounced my shoulder against hers. "Just wait. The music's beautiful."

It was a particularly good ensemble and they played wonderfully. The flowing melodies were just the right thing to take my mind off of home problems. I felt my heart happily give in to the music.

"It's so beautiful," Becka whispered to me after a few minutes. "It makes me feel so happy and free."

We both swayed as the music went on, crescendo then decrescendo. The second movement was in a minor key, a little ominous sounding. As if on cue, dark clouds started appearing in the sky. The temperature was dropping dramatically. We were both wearing shorts and short-sleeved shirts and goose bumps were noticeable on our skin.

"Jeez, let's get under the blanket," I suggested.

Becka nodded and we moved closely side by side draping the blanket over us. But the blanket wasn't wide enough to cover us like that.

"Here, you sit in front and I'll get behind you. Maybe that'll work better," I said.

I moved around behind her, spreading my legs on either side of her. She scooted back a little and pulled the sides of the blanket around in front of her, tucking them under her feet.

"That's much better," she said.

I didn't know what to do with my hands and arms. I tried several positions without touching her, but nothing was comfortable.

"Wrap you arms around my stomach," Becka offered.

I did as instructed and clasped my hands together right on top of her navel. The warmth of her skin through the cloth of her blouse, plus the knowledge that I had my arms around my fantasy woman was more than enough to wake up my penis, which started getting hard.

Becka moved back a little more. As my penis got harder and harder, it stretched towards her ample bottom, actually touching it a bit.

I wanted to move back some so she wouldn't feel my erection, not wanting to embarrass myself, either. But Becka put her hands on top of mine, holding me in place. Then she leaned back a little to rest her back against my chest.

By now, I had the biggest erection imaginable, and my penis was definitely resting against the crack of her ass. "She has to feel it now," I thought to myself. "There's no way she can't feel how big a hard-on I have."

The third movement started with a happy dancing tune. The clouds still covered the sky keeping us huddled together. I rested my chin on her shoulder.

Becka let out a small sigh and said, "This is so perfect. The music is so beautiful, and I'm so glad I saw you here."

"Me, too," I replied and pressed my hands on her stomach.

Becka pressed her hands on mine and moved back into me a little more.

"Mmmmm," she whispered.

Her breathing had become a little heavier in the last few minutes. The pressure of her leaning back into me had increased more and more. My enlarged penis was now fully against her. I knew she could feel how hard I was for her.

The pressure of her hands on mine increased as she ever so slightly started pushing them down towards her crotch. I thought she wanted me to feel her vagina through her shorts, but she took her hands off mine and pulled her shirt out of her shorts. The she grabbed my hands again and put them on the bare skin of her stomach.

"Ohhh," she whispered, nuzzling back into me.

Any doubts I might have had earlier were now gone. Becka was offering herself to me. I rubbed her stomach lightly and kissed her neck while the music continued.

I found the snaps on the front of her shorts and undid them one by one. With each snap, Becka ground her butt into my penis a little harder. When I had her shorts completely undone, I moved my fingers under the elastic waisband of her panties, stroking her pubic thatch, then touching the intimate moisture at the top of her vaginal folds.

"Ohhh, my god," she whispered.

She was so wet my fingers were instantly covered with her juices. I slid them around her labia, then inserted one, then two, into her hole. Copious amounts of vaginal nectars were dripping from her opening.

"Please make me come," she whispered pleadingly.

I found her clitoris and played with it for a few minutes, rubbing around it and then right on top of it, building her up gradually. When I sensed she'd had enough, I concentrated exclusively on her clitoris, pinching it between my thumb and forefinger, then rubbing it.

She climaxed almost immediately. I could feel her body shudder from head to toe. Anyone watching might have thought her shaking was due to how cold it had gotten, at least that's what I hoped.

Becka had the type of climax that most women would not have been able to go through without crying out loudly. But the only sounds she made were a few inaudible gasps as the feelings of pleasure racked her body.

As the fourth and final movement started, I moved my hands under her blouse and unfastened the front clasp of her bra. Those gorgeous breasts almost burst from their confinement into my hands. I went back down to her vagina and got my fingers wet again, then used that wetness to lubricate my playing with her nipples. I pinched and squeezed and rubbed until they were hard as rocks.

"So good," she exclaimed under her breath.

I continued playing with her nipples with one hand and with the other moved to her vagina, inserting one finger in her vaginal opening and rubbing her clitoris with my thumb.

"I'm gonna come again," she whispered urgently.

Her butt hopped off the ground as she came for the second time. She stiffened and relaxed several times as wave after wave of orgasm took hold of her and her vaginal muscles contracted and relaxed around my inserted finger.

The octet had finished their performance and the audience started to applaud. There would be a fifteen-minute intermission while they set up for the orchestral finale.

"I didn't come here to do this with you," she said while everyone else had gotten up and the noise level increased with conversation. "It's just that when I felt your hands on my stomach, I knew I wanted you to touch me."

"My sweet Becka. I didn't expect to see you here either, much less touch your beautiful secret places. You feel so good to me. I wanted to make you come really big. Did you?"

"Oh my god, it was the biggest I've come in a long, long time. How did you learn to do that so good?"

"It must have been the inspiration. You're so beautiful. Besides, your hair smells great."

I moved my fingers up to my nose. "Everything about you smells great."

Becka turned her head to kiss my fingers and suck on my fingertips.

"Let's switch positions before the orchestra starts," she said.

With that she started to take the blanket off her, forgetting that her shorts and bra were undone.

"Oops," she said. "Help me button up."

I re-snapped her shorts while Becka fastened her bra back in place. As we got up to change places, I could see that the front of her shorts were almost completely soaked through. Luckily, no one was watching as we sat back down draping the blanket around us.

The stagehands had finished setting up the chairs and music stands and the musicians had come out and started to tune up their instruments. We watched for a few minutes until the concertmaster came out for the final tuning, followed a minute later by the conductor.

My penis was incredibly hard in anticipation of what Becka had in store for me during the symphony. I didn't have long to wait.

She had encircled my waist with those warm and lovely arms and had put her hands just above the tip of my hardened penis. I could feel the warmth and pressure of her fingertips through the fabric front of my shorts.

The music started and we swayed back and forth with the rhythm. Lower and lower her fingers went until they touched the tip of my penis through the fabric.

"What's that?" she playfully whispered in my ear. She gave my ear lobe a little nip with her teeth. My penis pulsed a couple of times.

"Oooo," she whispered.

Becka rubbed my penis tip for a few minutes, then started rubbing further down the shaft, finally reaching by balls as the strains of the first movement came to an end.

"You're so big for me," she said.

"Your hands feel so good, sweetheart."

With the start of the second movement, Becka put her fingertips under the waistband of my shorts and underwear, touching the hole on the end of my penis. She found the slick moisture that had already started to leak out. With her forefinger, she rubbed the fluid all over the head of my penis.

Reaching down with her hand, she grabbed the entire shaft, squeezing and moving it up and down. With her other hand, she massaged my pubic hair, then reached down to grab my balls and stroke them gently.

I thought I would come right away, but she released her pressure and whispered, "No, lover, don't come yet."

"Easier said than done!" I thought to myself. She stroked me with both hands for the entire movement, moving her hands just enough to give me a wonderful feeling, but not enough to push me over the edge.

"Great music for this, don't you think?" she asked. The audience around us was fully engrossed in the music. One couple was sitting just like we were, with the guy in front.

"I wonder what they're doing?" I said.

Becka looked in the direction of my vision and laughed under her breath as she continued to stroke me.

During the third movement, her hand that was cupping my balls moved down and touched my anus. I shuddered with delight as she stroked my anal opening lightly with her fingertips. All the while she kept her other hand on the shaft of my penis, stroking up and down, playing with the head with her thumb, spreading the hole on the tip.

I was in absolute heaven at her ministrations. She expertly kept me at the height of arousal without coming.

As the fourth movement started, she put both hands on my shaft, pumping lightly up and down. After a short time, she took one of her hands away. I could feel her hand between us behind me. When she put her hand back on my penis, it was dripping with her pussy juice. She coated my entire shaft with it, then went back and got some more and used that to coat my balls.

Becka rubbed her moisture all over my now throbbing and aching penis. Her pumping action took on a new sense of urgency.

She whispered in my ear, "Are you ready to come?"

"Oh god, yes!"

"Let me know when."

It didn't take long. The thought of her juice all over me and the action of those beautiful hands on my penis and balls quickly brought me to orgasm.

"Now, make me come now," I pleaded.

"Come my sweetheart, come in my hands, come all over my hands."

"Here it comes for you!" I managed to gasp.

With a giant final spasm, my penis gushed an initial huge jet of sperm. I could hardly keep from yelling. Becka pressed her breasts into my back, whispering in my ear, "Yes, my love, come big for me."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.