Britney's Nasty Secret - Cover

Britney's Nasty Secret

by Will Wanton

Copyright© 2002 by Will Wanton

Incest Sex Story: A frustrated Britney Spears goes home to mom to complain about the treatment she's getting from critics. Mom as always has the perfect method to make Britney feel good again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Celebrity   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Oral Sex   Fisting   Squirting   Flatulence   Foot Fetish   .

"Goddamn it. These fucking critics, they're hurting my career," Britney Spears yelled as she walked into the living room, where her mother was sitting alone.

"It doesn't matter what I do, they're always burning my ass in those fucking magazines. Why can't they just leave me alone."

"Why do you care what they say, Brit? Just ignore those assholes. You know they make a living badmouthing people who have what they'll never have. Just screw them, and do what ever you want to do," Britney's mother said softly as she took Britney in her arms and consoled her.

"You're right, mom. I should ignore them, but it's hard. I can't pick up anything without reading something about me or my private life that isn't even true."

"You better be happy they don't know the truth, Britney. If they did, then we would have a REAL problem on our hands, wouldn't we," mom laughed.

"I mean, just imagine if everybody, the whole world, knew our love for each other. The world is not exactly accepting and forgiving of a pure love between mother and daughter like we have. You would have no life, let alone career if they knew the truth. Now look at me, Brit."

Britney looked up from her mother's bosom into her eyes.

"They can never know the truth, so you should just laugh every time they make up lies, because you and know better, anyway paying Justin (Timberlake) all that money to keep up a front about your supposed relationship with him is the best idea we came up with. Now give mom a kiss."

Britney lifted her face, but instead of giving her mother the tender kiss you would expect a daughter to give to her mother, Britney kissed her mother square on the lips for a passionate lesbian's kiss. Within two seconds mother and daughter had opened their lips and tongues were flashing in and out as the women moaned huskily. Britney's hands were all over her mother as she panted and breathed into her mother's mouth. Her hands roamed over her mother's shoulders to her breasts, were she continued to squeeze the globes as saliva kept pouring from one mouth to another, and white foamy spit filled between the corners of their mouths.

"Your right, mom," Britney whispered as her lips came from her mother's with a smack, strands of spit sticking between their lips. "This is our secret, our nasty little secret. Fuck them all. I love you, mom. I love it when we pleasure each other."

"I love it too, Britney. Now take off my pants and panties. I can't wait to feel your tongue in my cunt."

"Christ, mom. You always make me so fucking hot when you talk nasty like that. It makes my pussy so wet."

"Well then, take of your clothes as soon as possible so I can clean it for you."

As soon as Britney had discarded her own clothes, she unbuckled her mother's pants, while her mother took off her shirt. Brit pulled the pants from her mother's hips, and threw them behind her. Britney's mother spread her legs, exposing her panty covered crotch to her daughter. The cotton was virginal white, apart from the damp spot all along her slit.

"Can you smell it, Britney? Can you smell how hot and horny your mother is for you?"

"I can, but I could smell it even better if I could smell straight from the source," Britney said daringly.

"Well then smell from the source, why don't you? Stick your nose in your mother's wet crotch."

Britney dove forward and pressed her nose into the warm, moist mound that was still covered by panties. The moistness made her face wet as she happily inhaled her mother's pussy odors. Her mother had both her hands on Britney's head, her fingers gently roaming through the blonde hair. She humped her crotch into her famous daughter's face as she felt her hot breath on her mound.

"God, your breath feels so good on my cunt," the mother moaned, after which she raised and spread her legs. The motion made the cotton panties withdraw slightly into the sweaty crack of her ass.

"Smell my butt, Britney. Smell your mother's ass. Stick your nose between my cheeks."

As Britney's mother pried her butt cheeks apart with her hands, Britney herself tried opening her mother's crack even more, then planted her nose firmly at the spot where the anus was bound to be. The steamy, raunchy smell of asshole wormed into her nose and settled in her soul. Britney inhaled her mother's nasty stench and quivered with lustful delight.

"Oh Jesus, mom. Your asshole smells so fucking hot. Like it always does. I can't wait to taste."

"You'll have to", Britney's mom replied, "There's other things to do first. Now take off my wet panties."

Britney grabbed her mother's soaked panties by the elastic band and yanked it down her legs, only to grab her mother's ankles.

"Oooh, Britney. Are you going to do what I think you're going to do?" mother cooed.

"Yes I am, mom. I'm gonna suck those delicious toes of yours again."

Britney held her mother's feet up, and looked at the wrinkled soles. The big toes were curling. They were huge and looked extremely succulent, like gigantic pacifiers. Britney licked at them with the tip of her tongue, then lapped. She then proceeded to circle her tongue around them, before she ultimately let them slip between her lips and started to suck them. Moaning aloud and looking her mother in the eyes, she sucked and slurped away on her mother's big toes, bobbing her head as if sucking cock. This lasted for over a minute, and her mother was groaning at her child suckling on her toes, the feeling of her daughter's spit on them and running between her toes and running down along the soles of her feet.

"Oh lord. That's enough, Britney. I can't take anymore. Give me a kiss."

Britney leaned forward and draped her athletic body over her mother's soft figure. They had their breasts cushion each other's as they embraced in a lesbian lip lock, tongue grinding into one another. Smacking and slurping as they snowballed each other their spit.

"Mmmm... I'm so very proud of you, Britney. I can never get over the fact that I made such a hot, nasty, beautiful daughter, but I'm so happy that I did. One of the few good things to come from your father. Please go down on me."

"In a minute, mom. First let me suck these beautiful tits of yours. Let me suckle them just like I did when I was a baby."

Britney took a hard nipple of her mother in her mouth and sucked hard, licking and slightly biting in-mouth. She brought out the goose bumps in her aureoles with this treatment, and did the exact same to her mother's other breast. Then she moved further south. She licked down across her mother's stomach, tickling her belly button with her tongue, which brought out a chuckle from her mother. She slid further down, dragging her tongue through her mother's damp pubic bush. The large brown bush tickled her nostrils as her tongue had zeroed in on her mother's clit, and as she first touched it, her mother's groin slammed into her face and her mother's yelled. Britney grabbed her mother by the hips to keep her down as she flicked and rubbed her tongue into her mother's sensitive cunt button. Legs were flailing around her head as she pushed her mother's buttons.

"Relax mom. Spread your legs wider. That's it."

Britney used her fingers to spread her mom's pubic lips as wide as possible, exposing the soaking pink inner flesh, as she watched the flowery hole of her entrance contract and relax. Then she sank her tongue all the way into her mother's cunt.

Her tongue was drenched with tasty ooze as she invaded, and her mouth filled with female body wine. Audible squishes accompanied her tongue as she fucked into her mother's sloppy pussy fast and hard. Groaning she fused her mouth to the pink flesh and wiggled her tongue inside her mom's hot canal. Young as she is, Britney was a professional cunt eater. She knew exactly how to please women, and her mother in particular. But then again, this was not strange, since she had been sucking her mother's cunt since the delicate age of 13, when she had managed to arouse and persuade her mom as they soaked in a bathtub. Britney dragged her tongue out, taking a thick slimy strand of cunt juice with it, which loosened and broke, falling into the crack of her mother's ass. She then dragged her tongue across her mother's crotch from bottom to top, starting at the sweaty crack and ending in her pubic bush. Her mother was going nuts. During this procedure she had orgasm'd at least twice, squirting her cunt juices into Britney's face and mouth.

"Ooohh Britney, please stop. Leave my pussy alone for a while. I can't take any more."

"Okay, mom. I'll leave your tasty pussy alone, for now."

Britney grabbed her mother under the knees, and lifted her legs all the way up. She looked at her mom's exposed crotch, and in particular her butt. The cheeks of her ass were spread, and Britney looked straight at the crack of her mother's ass. Surrounded by small, brown fluff, the pucker was a dark purple, almost brown. It was wrinkled, and pretty meaty and big, as if ravaged a lot of times in her life. Britney licked her lips and bent over. She stuck her petite face directly between the cheeks, against the crack of her mother's ass, her nose against that starfish. Whilst groaning she inhaled the raunchy smell of her mother's shitter. Her nose was replaced by Britney's lips as she tenderly kissed her mother on the asshole.

"Oooh yeah. That's my girl," Britney's mother whimpered. "Kiss my ass. Lick it. Taste it. Rim your mother's nasty butt, Britney."

Britney put her hands on her mother's bubbly globes and spread them wide, as she started lapping her cute pink tongue at her mother's pucker, lathering it with drool. Meanwhile she continues sniffing at the stinky odors coming from the exact same hole she's lapping at to elevate her lust. She liked the earthy musky stench of asshole, the fact that it's her own mother she was smelling added tenfold to the arousal. Her pressure on the rim was increasing, as was her feeling of wanton lust. Instead of loosely licking, Britney started grinding her tongue into her mother's slippery bung, tasting more and more of the bitter shithole.

"Deeper. Go deeper in my ass with your tongue. Tongue fuck me. Stick your tongue in my butt. Butt fuck your mother with your tongue."

Britney was turned on by her mother's lewd choice of words and followed her directions as she started pushing into the rubbery ring, reaching deeper with each thrust of the tongue. Harder and faster Britney bobbed her head back and forth, and her tongue was starting to squish as it was going into her mother's ass deeper and deeper.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.