Lucky Tickets - Cover

Preview

Lucky Tickets

by JiMC

Copyright© 2002 by JiMC

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft, ft/ft, Mult, Teenagers, Romantic, NonConsensual, Mind Control, MaleDom, Humiliation, Group Sex, First, Oral Sex, Petting, Voyeurism,

Mind Control Sex Story: A teenage boy stumbles upon a roll of "lucky tickets." Thus begins this "coming of age" story about this lucky boy. (Foreword + 20 chapters + afterword; 146,342 words total)

This story is copyright © 1998, 2002, 2003. All rights are reserved by the author, including that of publication. Posting on-line is only allowed when permission is explicitly granted by the author, and then only for the complete story, including this disclaimer. Contact the author at <jimc-author at excite dot com> for more information, referring to this story ("Lucky Tickets"). (Permission for posting on storiesonline.net and asstr.org is explicitly granted.)

The following is a work of fiction and is just a fantasy. Any resemblance to any person, living or dead, is purely coincidental and entirely unintentional. There may be references to people in a historical context, but they are not really characters in this story.

This is a story that describes some sexually explicit situations in a fictional universe that only vaguely seems to be similar to the real universe. Most of the characters in this story are under aged, however the target audience is adults (people over the age of eighteen) with broad minds.


Author's Note (August, 2003):

I wrote the first three chapters of this story about five years ago, after a friend showed me an mind control story site on the web. The genre intrigued me, and I was curious to see if I could write that type of story. I adapted a short story I had just started at the time (a series of stories of first-times that I refer to as my "Helen Stories"), and modified it to add the MC "plot device," resulting in the first chapter. I then wrote two additional chapters within a few days, and then forgot about it as I started other projects. I stumbled upon this story in mid-2002, and posted it online in an effort to release some of my "completed" stories, with a note at the front that the story wasn't complete but the chapters should stand alone.

In the year since I posted this story, I have received a lot of positive feedback from readers about it. Since I was having a writer's block with another story that I have in progress, I decided to write another "episode" for this one (chapter four), which happened to introduce some additional characters. Having gotten back into the spirit of the story, I quickly came up with an outline, and now the chapters have direction. The newer chapters have altered the story from its original "mainstream" MC-style story into something that more or less fits the style that I have evolved within the genre over the years.

I hope you like it!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.