Good Times - Cover

Good Times

Copyright© 2002 by Maquido

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Lisa is frustrated by the lack of down and dirty nasty sex in her life. Her friends, Susan and her husband help her out. Big time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Spanking   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"I think we need to make him hard," Susan said. "Would you like to help me?"

"Oh, yeah."

"Lay down here Charles." Susan patted the hassock and Charles stretched across it, his head just resting on one edge and his feet angled to the floor on the other, his hips resting right on the edge. With Lisa following Susan's lead, the ladies ended up on either side of Charles, their hands slowly fondling his cock.

Susan leaned down and ran her tongue up the length of his cock while looking at Lisa. Lisa reached out and tucked Susan's hair behind her ear, and, slowly stroked her cheek with the back of her hand.

Susan sat up, smiled at Lisa and nodded in the direction of where Susan's hand held Charles's still soft cock. Lisa leaned down and licked the tip of him. There was a slight taste of his cum. Imitating Susan, she ran her tongue from the tip of his cock down to the base, and then, remembering her earlier thoughts and wanting to be more than just a follower, she pushed her tongue into the crease at the top of his leg and licked him there.

"Oh my god," Charles said, arching his torso up toward the girls.

Susan's hand went to the back of Lisa's head and she held her lightly, encouraging her to not move her face when Susan bent down to take the tip of Charles into her mouth. His cock began to make a speedy recovery.

Both girls licked his cock at the same time. When Lisa slid her mouth over the tip of him to take him in her mouth, Susan bent lower to nuzzle and lick his balls and to take them gently into her mouth. His cock was almost fully erect.

"Stand up Lisa and straddle him, but don't let him inside you yet."

Lisa did as Susan asked. With her back to Charles's face she straddled him and, at the urging of Susan's hand on her hip, lowered her body toward his. She could feel the knuckles on Susan's hand on the inside of her thighs as Susan stroked Charles's cock.

Charles could feel just the very tip of his cock against the soft, feathery lips between Lisa's legs. His wife rubbed him back and forth against her slit, creating a sensation so good he almost wanted to tell her to stop. Lisa could feel his hardness separate her and without actually penetrating her, she felt her lips slide on either side of the head of his cock. Susan was breathless with excitement at the sight of her friend's pussy, glistening wet, opening slightly as she rubbed his cock back and forth.

His cock began to shine from the moisture that gathered between Lisa's legs. Holding Charles still, Susan raised up to her knees until her lips were right next to Lisa's ear. She moved the tip of Charles to Lisa's clit and pressed her there as she said, "Are you ready to fuck?"

"Oh, yes. Please."

"Get on your knees."

In a scramble, Charles moved and Lisa got on her knees on the hassock. She lowered her face to the cushion and raised her hips as high as she could, wanting to show, wanting her friends to see her in that position.

Susan led Charles around by his cock until he stood behind Lisa's upraised hips and spread legs. She teased them both again by rubbing the tip of him up and down Lisa's wet slit, but keeping her fist closed around him so that he could not penetrate Lisa.

"You know, Lisa, you keep partying with Charles and me, one of these days he's going to fuck your ass." As she said that, she rubbed the tip of Charles's cock up over Lisa's asshole. "But, not right now."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.