Oakwood Psychiatric Hospital - Cover

Oakwood Psychiatric Hospital

by Wraith

Copyright© 2002 by Wraith

Erotica Sex Story: Margaret will be the new administrator for the hospital on Monday, and she goes in early for a routine tour, and is mistaken for a patient.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   .

© Copyright 2002

Margaret Fisher drove down Main Street, turned off, and drove down a side street. Margaret entered the employees' entrance at the Oakwood Psychiatric Hospital. Margaret drove through the back gate, and then around the south side of the building and parked in the visitors' lot. Margaret had a tingle of fear as she looked at the large hospital. It was built in the latter part of the 19th century, and Margaret thought, "This building looks right out of a horror movie where patients are routinely tortured." The building was in need of paint, and with the 12' high chain link fence with coils of razor wire on top, made the grounds feel like a prison. The building, to be blunt was creepy.

Margaret shivered as she drove through the shadow of the hospital, and she laughed about her nervousness. She knew she was here to change the hospital's image, and bring reform to this hospital. The hospital would no longer house dangerous psychotic patients, but be transformed into a drug rehabilitation clinic for the rich and famous. Monday was Margaret's first official day as hospital administrator, and this job offer was a dream-come-true. The pay was almost double what she expected, great benefits, with flexible hours. Margaret could not believe her luck at landing this job. Margaret was happy to quit her job as an HMO administrator. She got tired of handing out pink slips, and always complaining about saving money

Margaret entered the hospital, and went to her new office. She was disappointed she missed the retiring Mr. Johnson. She thought, "I knew there was a chance he might not be here on Friday. Damn, I really wanted to take an early tour, and get a feel for the hospital. Now what do I do?" She looked around the empty office, and saw Mr. Johnson already cleaned out his office. The only thing left in the office was the desk. She saw a small set of keys to the desk lying on top of it. Margaret sat at her desk for a few minutes thought about a new office dcor. Margaret got up to leave, but thought, "I can do this. I don't need him to hold my hand, and Monday I have to run this place alone. This will give me a chance to see how efficient the hospital is without the staff trying to please Mr. Johnson. The staff was told to expect me on Monday, and the best part is no one knows I'm even in the building. Now I can do a little spy work, and on Monday make the appropriate changes." Margaret clipped her visitors ID card to her white smock, and after thinking about it, locked her purse in her desk. Margaret left her office, and walked the corridors. She was aimlessly wondering the halls trying to learn her way around.

Rusty was standing security, and was bored out of his mind. This was the worst job he ever had, but it paid the bills. Rusty trained as a lab tech, but got laid-off, and ended up as a security guard. Rusty saw a woman walking towards him, and thought it was his old boss, and before he knew it he was face to face with the woman that ended his career due to budget cuts. He read in the paper how all the administrators got large bonuses, and the working stiffs, like him got pink slips. He dreamed nightly about finding a way to teach one of those big shot administrators what it is like to the underdog, and a few things about human nature.

Margaret wondered throughout the hospital, and saw she entered the wing for the violent patients. She walked up to the security doors, and said, "Hi, I'm Mrs. Margaret Fisher. I'm the hospital's new administrator, and I'll be taking over on Monday morning. Anyway, I'm kind of doing an informal tour of the hospital, and was wondering if I could get a look at this wing?"

"Hello Mrs. Fisher. I'm Rusty, and welcome to Oakwood. I hope you'll like working here. I have to ask, do you have authorization to visit this wing?"

"No, I was hoping Mr. Johnson would give me a walkthrough, but he did not know I was coming in today, so he left early. I was just about to go home, and thought to get a feel for the place before I left."

"You did sign in at the front desk, so someone knows you're back here?" Rusty heard the warning bells going off in his head, but he still wanted to know how many people knew she was here, and when he heard the answer he knew he was about to do something he might regret, but knew there was no stopping him now. Rusty looked over the woman standing in front of him. She was very pretty, and with an athletic build. She had dark blonde hair with honey blonde highlights that fell just past her shoulders. Rusty noticed her striking blue eyes, and her exquisite long tan legs. He could tell she must workout a couple times a week. She was medium height, about 5'6", and he thought maybe 125LBS. She had a nice set of tits on her, but he would have to strip off her jacket to get a better feel for them, and feel them he would.

"No. I used the employees' entrance. Does that make a difference? I don't officially begin my duties until Monday, but could you let me in? I'll just take a quick look, and I'll be right back."

"I used to work at Memorial Hospital. I thought I recognized your name when you mentioned it, so I guess I can bend the rules for you. I hate to ask, but I'll need to keep your nametag for security reasons. All visitors in this wing need to surrender their ID badge. We had a patient escape when she stole someone's ID, and now we have to confiscate all ID badges. Sorry, but I will be right here, and when you come back. I promise to let you out. You're much too pretty to be a patient. Sign this, and off you go." Rusty said lightly laughing to break the ice. He pointed on the paper where she should sign, and watched her sign the paper, and thought, "People really should read what they sign, especially in a psych hospital."

"Thanks, I really appreciate this. Remember your promise; be sure to let me out. I don't think I would like being a patient." Margaret answered, and they laughed together. She thought this guard was kind of cute, and she was happy to be able to be able to joke with the employees.

Rusty watched the 40-something woman walk through the chain link door, and as she closed it behind her, he heard the lock click. He got instantly hard thinking about what his new boss would have to do to get out of there.

Margaret walked the corridors, and she was again reminded how much this place looked like a jail. She peeked inside every other couple cells. She was surprised how many were empty, but remembered the State removed the most violent. She did not like the setup of the cells, with the women on the left, and the men on the right. Margaret passed the door to a large communal shower area. Margaret walked inside the shower room, and cringed at the total lack of privacy. She walked to the center of the shower room, and thought, "What must it be like to be a woman taking a shower in this open area, and in front of the male guards. I bet just walking through the wing to get a shower, and walking back to your cell must be embarrassing. I will have to make this area segregated. This is unacceptable." Margaret looked to the bank of bathtubs, and could not imagine taking a bath here. She walked out of the shower room. She walked into the next room, and this room contained her worst fears about this place. It still had an electric shock machine, and it looked to have been used recently. She cringed as she spotted a row of straightjackets hanging on hooks. She opened a cupboard, and saw a vast array of leather restraints, and what looked like a riding crop, and a rattan cane. She thought, "Surely, they don't use corporal punishment." The contents of cupboard severely bothered Margaret, and she hurriedly shut the cupboard's doors. She had enough of this place, and left the other cupboard closed, and started back to the door. She knew she had a lot of work to do before this place was ready to house rich patients.

Rusty called a couple guards over, and explained the situation, and with a hoot of approval the security guards waited for their turn to stick it to the man, or in this case the woman.

Margaret was walking back to the exit, and saw two guards walking down the hall towards her. She was about to walk by when the female guard reached out and grabbed Margaret's arm, bent it behind her back, and pushed Margaret hard up against the wall. Margaret was frightened by the gruff attitude, and wondered why the guard was grabbing her, and said, "What's the problem here? I demand you release me this instant."

The male guard asked. "Ma'am what are you doing out of your cell?" Robert was having a hard time trying not to laugh at the face of the new administrator. She looked like she needed to change her panties. The comical shocked expression was so funny. When Rusty called him, and told him about his plan at first he thought it was a bad idea, but then it sounded like a great way to enjoy his shift. The more he thought about it the more he liked the idea of housing the administrator in the psych wing. He wondered what changes she would go through during her weekend visit. Jenny's rough treatment of Margaret was exciting Robert, and he knew this was just the beginning.

"I'm not a patient! I'm Margaret Fisher, the new hospital's administrator. Please, you have to talk to the guard at the exit. He knows me."

Jenny said, "Lady, if you're the new administrator, where is your ID?"

"I gave it to the guard. He said it was for security. Please let's go ask him. Rusty! His name is Rusty. Rusty kept my ID badge because he said with it patients in this wing could use it to escape."

Jenny grabbed this rich bitch, and slammed her into the wall again, and said, "You're lying. Now tell me the truth. What do you take me for, a fool? Where's your purse, lady? That's the worst story I've ever heard. Did your dog eat your homework too?"

Margaret was so scared, and thought, "Why don't they believe me? Oh god, they have to! I can't stand being here anymore. I just want to go home!" Margaret felt Jenny relax, and Margaret's was relieved her breasts were no longer being smashed into the wall, and said, "Please let's go to the exit, and this can be sorted out. There are keys in my lab coat pocket, to the desk in my... Uhm, Mr. Johnson's desk, and in the bottom drawer is my purse and my driver's license. Please, you have to go get it."

"What is your name again lady?"

"Mrs. Margaret Fisher. I'm supposed to start Monday, and replace Mr. Johnson. I swear I left my ID with the guard at the exit. He can straighten this all out."

"What do you think Jenny?

"I think she is lying, and we better place her in a cell, and we'll get her out of her traveling clothes, and back into a gown." Jenny leaned close to Margaret, and whispered, "Nice suit lady. I don't know where you stole it, but you better enjoy wearing it while you can, because in another minute you'll be stark naked, and wearing your hospital gown again. You know the ones that tie in the back, but somehow are still open enough to show those cute buns."

"No, you can't do this! I'll have you all fired when Rusty gets here, and tells you who I am."

"Ma'am, Please step into this cell. Jenny, I want you to let her go, and if she cooperates we'll be nice to her. Ma'am, please cooperate. Please remember we're only doing our jobs, and without identification we don't know who you are. Please take off your lab coat. I'll take your keys to Rusty, and we'll try to straighten this mess out, but for now, please enter this cell." Robert said pointing to the cell directly across from them.

Margaret saw no hope, and did what the guards ask. She followed Robert across the hall, and entered the cell. She was sure she just made the biggest mistake of her life, but was reassured by Robert's words. Margaret looked around the empty cell, and though. "I've entered hell. I've been placed in a padded cell inside the psych ward, and not in the normal section, oh no. I've been placed in the maximum security section with the most hardened violent offenders."

"Ma'am please stand in the center of the room. I'm sorry, but Jenny is going to have to search you.

"What do you mean search me?"

Jenny said with a leering smile on her face. "I already told you, lady. You're going to strip out of your fancy traveling clothes, and then you can put on your hospital gown."

"I told you who I am, and there is no way I'm stripping, and least of all with a man in the cell."

"Ma'am, I'm sorry, but I have to stay. This is the maximum-security wing, and the regulations state at least two guards must witness the search. Jenny, I'll be right back with a gown. Ma'am, please try to be nice to Jenny while I'm gone. I don't want to put you in a straightjacket, and cut your clothing off, but I will if you don't behave. Please remain calm, and remember where you are, and the consequences of your actions should you become unstable. Please cooperate." Robert said, and saw the terror in the eyes of Margaret. He left the cell, and shut the door on his way out.

Margaret heard the undercurrent of his threat, and knew he was telling her she would be sedated, or worse if she did not cooperate. Margaret was determined to behave, and would remain calm, no matter what.

The women looked at each other, and Jenny taunted Margaret, and said, "You made a mistake in trying to escape, and now, you're going to strip naked, and then..."

Before Margaret could answer the door opened, and Robert dropped a gown on the floor. Robert said, "Jenny, you can start your search,

"You heard him. Now, strip!"

"I will not! I'm the new administrator, and I will not be treated like a common inmate. How dare you. When Rusty gets here, I will have you fired." Margaret said trying to stall, so she could think of a way out of this humiliating search.

"This is your last chance to keep your clothing intact. Robert is trying hard to give you some privacy, but if you want to be stripped by at least three more male guards, just continue to stand there. Now remove your suit jacket, and hand it to Robert." Jenny was getting excited. She loved to dominate older women, and this woman looked like her ex-mother-in-law, and Jenny thought she could get some payback.

Margaret was scared of this woman, and she hesitated, and tried to stall another minute, but she knew she would have to take off her jacket if she could not convince them to go get Rusty. "Please can we go get Rusty? He can give you my ID. I keep telling you, I'm the new administrator, and my name is Mrs. Margaret Fisher."

"That's it bitch. Get that jacket off! NOW! I'm done playing with you. You will comply with my orders or I will have you forcibly stripped."

Margaret saw no escape, and turned her back to Robert, but Jenny yelled, "Turn and face me! What are you trying to hide?" Margaret turned and felt the tears filling her eyes. Margaret looked at Robert, and hoped he would leave, but she saw grim determination to do his job, and Margaret unbuttoned her brown jacket. She tried to hand it to the female guard, but after holding it for a few seconds, Margaret turned to the left, and handed it to Robert. Margaret shivered under Robert's intense stare. Margaret never thought she would be undressed in front of strangers, and even in high school Margaret was shy about her body in the girls' locker room.

"Well? Start stripping! Get that skirt off." Jenny wanted to embarrass this woman, and taking her skirt first should rattle Margaret. Jenny felt her pussy throb in anticipation when Margaret reached to the side of her skirt and unzipped it. "Damn that woman." Jenny thought, and was angered this fifteen-year-older woman had a better set of legs, and when Jenny looked Margaret over, she realized Margaret had a better body.

Margaret was humiliated to be standing in her white satin shirt. She blushed when she looked down, and saw her shirt was barely hiding her white panties. Margaret felt exposed, and wanted to escape. Margaret kept thinking, "This is a bad dream, and I'll wake up in my bed." Margaret handed her matching skirt to Robert. Margaret also slid over her high heels to the guard.

Jenny was mad Margaret's body was better than hers, and said, "take off up your shirt, and turn in a circle. I need to see if you are hiding a weapon.

Margaret could not take anymore, and the tears started to fall down her face. She looked over jenny's shoulder to the door, and the window. Margaret shivered knowing Rusty would not be coming back to save her. Margaret unbuttoned her shirt, and when she handed her shirt to Robert she saw he was looking over her body. Margaret was humiliated by her exposure, and wondered how far this would go. Margaret was mortified to be standing in a brightly lighted room in her underwear. She cried quietly, and blushed bright red when she turned in a circle. She was so embarrassed to be seen in her underwear by a couple of security guards, and wondered how she could return to face them on Monday.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.