Memoirs Of A Young Victorian Lady - Volume I - Cover

Memoirs Of A Young Victorian Lady - Volume I

Copyright© 2002 by rlfj

Chapter 7: Overhearing a Conversation

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7: Overhearing a Conversation - A young and beautiful orphan finds her way from London to her last remaining family in America.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Romantic   Historical   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

For the rest of August and into early September we frequently had guests to view the stables and see the races. I was fascinated to see my uncle becoming more and more jealous and protective when the younger gentlemen or the sons of the older gentlemen paid attention to me. I was somewhat curious as to this, especially as, other than my attire, I never gave him the slightest cause for concern. Inasmuch as he had no apparent slaking in his thirst for the ladies of the household, I failed to see why he should be so worried over my behavior.

Much was explained one evening when I was walking the secret passageways. I was just passing Siobhan’s rooms, which I could see were lighted but empty, when I heard a soft tread on the carpet of the hallway. My uncle! He would undoubtedly see me and learn that I had penetrated his secret. My mind awhirl, I was trapped! Knowing no other course of action, I slipped the latch to Siobhan’s room and stepped inside.

“James, is that you?” rang out of the bathroom.

Curses! I had stepped straight from the frying pan into the fire! Not only was Siobhan present, but she was expecting my uncle any second. Scared beyond breathing, I dove to the floor and under the first piece of furniture I could see, my friend’s huge four-poster bed. I rolled underneath it and had barely rearranged the bed skirts to hide myself when I heard the secret door open. I stiffened and tried to stop breathing, lest I make the slightest sound.

“James? I thought you came in a minute ago,” Siobhan said. Her voice was louder and closer. She had come out of the bathroom. My heart near stopped as I saw the bed move above me as she climbed up on it.

“No, not me. I just came in.” Looking to the side I was mortified to see my uncle kick off his slippers. Next his robe was dropped to the floor, along with his pants and shirt. The bedsprings squeaked above me as he climbed into the bed. Sweet Jesus, but they were going to have relations directly above me!

Indeed, they were! I could only guess at their mode of love, but in this first passage, I could surmise from my uncle’s language that Siobhan had taken his organ into her mouth. Siobhan spoke but little, and what little she uttered sounded as if she was speaking with her mouth full, an appropriate simile as it were. Uncle James on the other hand, kept up a steady conversation, exclaiming his pleasure and directing her, “Suck the end ... cup my sack ... stroke me...” Even as my boobies stiffened and my quim moistened at the thought, my eyes welled up for no reason at all. Somehow, I had come to think that we had developed a special relationship, and that I was becoming more to him than a distant cousin. That I had no logical basis for such a belief made but little impression on my emotions, and I had to bite my lip to remain silent.

Eventually my uncle gave out with a loud groan, and a minute later, Siobhan made her first clear comment of the evening. “Delicious, darling! What say I do that a little more, and then we can holster this pistol somewhere else?” At this my uncle failed to talk, but shortly thereafter the bed began to shake and move most alarmingly, and I knew that a second passage was underway. My tears flowed freely as the bed bounced above me.

At the end of this second course both Uncle James and Siobhan made satisfied groans and rolled apart. I was most distressed that Uncle James failed to depart but stayed in the bed. I had been praying that after he left, I could wait until Siobhan fell asleep, and creep back to my rooms. Such was not to be the case. They decided on another turn of intercourse, verbal this time.

“James, darling, you seem rather distracted tonight,” said Siobhan. My uncle made an unintelligible answer, and she pressed him. “No, really, my dear, it is almost as if you were somewhere else, or with someone else. What is the problem?” My word, but what I had just witnessed, if indirectly, certainly seemed to show that wherever my uncle was he was not at all somewhere else! “That’s it, isn’t it James! You aren’t thinking of me at all, are you. You’re still mooning over Caroline! James, you must come to your senses over the girl!”

For the first time, I could clearly hear my uncle, as he responded to this lunatic suggestion. “Are you daft, Siobhan? I am old enough to be the girl’s father. Good Lord, woman, I am her uncle, so please show some shred of decency.”

“Now who is being daft. You are not her uncle, you are more rightly her third cousin twice removed, a degree of consanguinity further removed than I from my late husband,” she said back.

“Jealous?” he said darkly.

“Don’t be tiresome, dear, I am just trying to be helpful. You should know better than that. You and I, we are experienced enough to know the difference between love and lust. What we enjoy is not the former, but rather the latter.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.