Memoirs Of A Young Victorian Lady - Volume I - Cover

Memoirs Of A Young Victorian Lady - Volume I

Copyright© 2002 by rlfj

Chapter 11: The End of My Story

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11: The End of My Story - A young and beautiful orphan finds her way from London to her last remaining family in America.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Romantic   Historical   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

I awoke the next morning in much the same condition as I had awoken the previous morning, wrapped around James with his arms wrapped around me, but with the singular distinction that now we were both naked. As before, my head was on his chest with an arm thrown across him, and one leg wrapped around his lower limbs, while his arms were around me. I found this much to my liking, and cuddled against him, feeling the animal warmth of his person as I listened to his baritone purr.

As my eyes opened, I could see that the covers had all but slipped off us in the night, and that his manhood was perfectly visible to me as he sprawled on his back on the bed. I stared at it curiously, this being the first time I had ever viewed a male organ that was not in its vibrant state. Strangely enough, it seemed rather inconsequential, and I could scarce believe that this was the same cock which had given my cunny such fierce and mighty thrusts the night before! Unlike my own privy parts, only the organ itself was hairless, as he had a thick mass of dark and curly hair surrounding it and running down between his legs to where his sac dangled, large and full.

Feeling curious and wicked, I carefully moved my hand, and extended a fingertip, touching it lightly along the shaft, and it moved slightly. With my fingertip, I stroked it as if I was holding a feather, and a feather’s touch was all I gave it, yet as it moved, it seemed as if it was growing! Bolder, now, and still more curious, I ran my fingertip along the side gently, and James’ shaft began to thicken and lengthen. In short order, it was of the same dimensions that had so pleased me the night before. James was still asleep, as I could feel his snores through his body, but at least a portion of him was awake.

At this point, I gingerly wrapped my small hand around the substantial shaft and began to lightly stroke it up and down. I could feel him growing in my hand even further, and James’ cock became as rigid as a bar of iron. Further, the head of his organ drew forth from its cover, for James was uncircumcised, as was the fashion of the period. It was a deep purple in hue, and as I continued to slowly manipulate it, a small bead of pearlescent fluid appeared at the very tip. Mystified, I wiped the fluid up with my fingertip, then brought it to my lips. It was slightly salty and slightly sweet, but by no means of an unpleasant flavor, so I moved my hand back into position and resumed my ministrations.

I was promptly rewarded by another droplet of what I now understood to be his seed, and I stopped my motions to wipe this up as well, to lick it from my fingertip and enjoy the taste. This seemed to be a rather time-consuming method of pleasuring my love, and as I could sense that his sleep was becoming progressively lighter, I decided to wake him in the nicest way I could imagine. Carefully, lest I wake him prematurely, I moved my head down his chest and stomach, to a point where my lips could partake of his seed directly. Then I stuck my tongue out to lick his droplets as I returned to pumping his piston of pleasure.

This was sufficient to generate a slow but steady trickle of his seed onto my tongue, and James began to awaken, tossing slightly on his back as he began to moan with his delight. As he awoke, I began to put more effort into my actions, not worrying anymore if he came alive, and I began to notice that James’ cock began to become stiffer yet. Finally, as he moaned awake, I felt his strong hands moving through my thick tresses, holding me in place at his loins and pushing me, in fact, closer, so I was forced to open my lips slightly and allow him to enter me. As soon as this occurred, he let out a loud groan, and his manhood became quite inflamed, expanding and pushing into my mouth, and I found myself swallowing a flood of his seed. I was forced to swallow most energetically to keep him from spewing all over my face, and I am pleased to say that I was almost completely successful in this, allowing only a trace to escape my lips.

James’ cock began to shrivel back to its former size, so I licked my lips clean and turned to face him, my hand still on his loins. I could see his eyes open wide, as he looked down past the broad expanse of his muscular chest at me. I smiled. “Good morning, James.”

“I should say it is, Caroline. I awoke from a most wonderful dream, only to discover it was simply wonderful, yet not a dream. I have to admit, that if I have to wake up, that is assuredly the way I wish to do so!”

I was quite flattered at his comment. “Really? I was not at all sure if I was doing it correctly. I have never before pleased a man, and I really have no idea what to do to make you happy,” I answered.

James smiled again and rubbed my back and head lovingly. “I know that, and love you for it, but I can barely believe it. You provide me pleasures that far older and more practiced ladies have seldom provided. If I did not know your innocence, I would proclaim it false. That was wonderful, dear.”

I sighed in relief. I had been rather nervous about the attempt and told him so. “Please, sir, could you allow me to do it again, and this time tell me what pleases you?” As I asked this, I could feel him filling my small hand to overflowing again. “I wish for nothing more than the chance to please you and wish to learn every method by which this might be accomplished.”

James gave me an odd look and said, “Well, as you wish, child, but I should think you would wish me to pleasure you as well?”

“Thank you, sir, but I think I should prefer what just occurred for the time being.” So saying, I turned away from his face and moved my head back to the juncture of his legs. This time I immediately opened my mouth as wide as possible and took his manly organ between my lips, pushing my face forward until as much as possible, several inches at least, were inside. James at once gave out with a small moan of delight and his hands moved through my hair as his cock fully stiffened between my lips. I began to pump his shaft in a most deliberate manner and was able to take another inch or so inside.

Afterwards I would joke to James about how his instructions were not totally coherent. He alternated between pleas that I provide suction and that I bob my head so as to provide the sensations of a fuck, and I endeavored as best I could to do both. When I was sucking on the end, my tongue would probe under the flap of his foreskin, and when I was bobbing back and forth it would wetly trace along his shaft. At his insistence, I soon found myself moving lower and lower, opening my mouth wider and taking yet more of it inside. At his request, I also began to gently cup and fondle his sac with my other hand, and in moving to do so, I found that I was able to take even more into my mouth than either of us thought possible. Finally, I had him almost completely inside my mouth, even to the point where I could feel the tip begin to enter my throat, so I began to caress his tight and energized sac with both hands. At this, James gave a mighty grunt and began to thrash beneath me on the bed, and I could feel him pulsing between my lips as his seed shot into my mouth. Fortunately, he was so deep into me that I do believe his seed sped directly down my throat to my belly, so none was spilled at all. I continued to pump and massage him until he shriveled between my lips, at which point I withdrew.

“Thank you, James, for that most delicious lesson,” I said.

It took my lover almost a minute to be able to respond, his breathing was so rapid. Finally, he said, “No, Caroline, thank you! That was, well, simply amazing! I can guarantee, lovely lady, that you need no lessons in that subject.”

“Thank you, sir, for such kind words, but please know that I shall always wish to learn how I might please you.”

“You most surely did, Caroline, you most surely did please me. Now, why in the world did you not wish for me to top you like last night?” he asked quizzically. “Are you in pain? Was I too insistent? I am so sorry, my love, you should have told me, and I would have desisted!”

“Not at all, James. I have no pain, only the fond remembrance of my delight. But, not to be too indelicate, sir, I know the timing of my courses, and unless you wish to find me with child before my time, we shall have to find other measures of release, and this seemed to be the most suited.” I had understood that my time was upon me and had decided I would chance the prospect if that would entice James to my bed, but now that he was there, I felt I should be honest enough to explain my feelings.

To my surprise, James simply chuckled, then sat up in the bed and hugged me. “Well, I fear you have rendered me hors de combat for the time being, my dear, but regardless, that is a fear groundless to say the least.”

I had no idea what James was saying! If I was at the proper point of my cycle, then was he saying he was unable to get me with child? I glanced down at his loins, to see him laying wet and shriveled, then looked at his face.

James kissed me and stood up, going to his closet, and throwing on a dressing robe. He then came back and sat next to me on the bed. “I should explain. You see, Ahkbar is more than simply a boon companion. In India he had training as a fakir.” He pronounced it fah-keer.

“A faker?”

“No, fakir,” he repeated. “A shaman or holy man, one trained in various obscure arts. One of those arts is that of a druggist of sorts, using various native roots and powders. One of his concoctions, when mixed in with the water a woman drinks, will render her unfit for the propagation of the species for a period of several months. It is a very secretive process, and one that requires me to procure a number of very odd barks, leaves, and grains from India, but it is most efficacious. Surely you must have thought of the results in my household?”

“I don’t understand. You mean you have been drugging me against my will? I will never be able to have children?” I looked stricken and felt I would cry if it all did not seem so ghastly!

James simply smiled and shook his head negatively. “You will have many children, Caroline. The drug is in an inexpensive wine that all the women have access to. Within two or three months after you stop drinking that wine, you will be back to normal. Come now, you must by now have realized the libertine nature of my household?” I nodded dumbly. “Well, certainly by now, by simple probability, at least one of the maids or cooks would be with child. Yet none are, despite their most energetic and eager practices with the rest of my staff. Do not be angry, but be happy, since we shall be able to make love play as we wish without worry, and any child will be our conscious choice, not an accident.”

“James, this is the most astonishing thing I have ever heard!” I exclaimed.

“Indeed, it is, yet it is perfectly true. I will be happy to begin making the attempt later today, and you shall discover by the time we go home how unsuccessful the attempts will prove. Agreed?” he asked.

“Agreed, sir,” I said with a smile. “And if you are wrong, you will simply have to marry me, for I shall not be labeled a harlot or strumpet!”

James laughed. “You threaten me but little, Madame. It is late. I shall call down for breakfast, and we shall get clean and dress for an afternoon of such trials.” He stood and picked up the telephone.

I crawled out of bed and gathered my clothing, heading back to my own rooms to bathe and dress. I smiled at him. “And how, sir, should I dress? Are we to go out?”

“Why, dress like you did the other evening, I found your eventual attire most appealing.”

“Really, darling, I do believe I should have the dress cleaned first.”

“What dress?” he asked. “I thought you looked simply superb in your diamonds and slippers.”

I gave him a shocked look and departed but gave his words considerable thought. If he really planned on staying in and dining on room service for the balance of the weekend, I had no reason not to accommodate his desires. To be perfectly honest about it, the prospect seemed most wicked and delightful, and I was anxious to participate in any evil plans he might concoct!

I bathed thoroughly, luxuriating in the hot water, and was only roused from the tub by James’ knock at the door to inform me that our breakfast, actually a luncheon, was served. I arose and dried myself off, then returned to my room to dress as he had indicated, slipping into my tall slippers, and putting my borrowed diamonds back on. Still rather than parade around in my natural condition, I donned a robe that Siobhan had lent me. It was floor length, of a very sheer black lace, that her husband Michael had purchased for her, and she had loaned it to me as a final element of my arsenal, in case the dress I wore the other night had failed in my assault. I had tried it on previously and had discovered that the fit was more suited for my friend than myself, but that the way it failed to fit would do quite nicely. Specifically, Siobhan is taller than I, and slimmer, and the robe fit her rather tightly to begin with. When I wore it, the robe would but barely come together at the waist, and fanned away both top and bottom, so that my legs were exposed to almost their juncture, and my boobies were almost completely displayed, the top being open to my navel. Further, it was so long that even in my high slippers it dragged along, further pulling it away from my lower limbs and exposing them to view.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.