I Give my Wife Away - Cover

I Give my Wife Away

by curious2c

Copyright© 2002 by curious2c

Erotica Sex Story: A 'different' kind of wife sharing story. I hope that you like it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Anal Sex   Fisting   Transformation   .

She was laying on our bed, a man between her legs. He was pumping in and out hard. Her breath was coming in gasps as he drove into her. Her arms were around him, grabbing and holding his ass cheeks. Her legs were up and wide open.

"YES! YES! Oh GOD YES! Fuck me harder, I want it harder!"

My wife was almost shouting. I was hidden in our closet watching this spectacle of sex. My wife was reacting to this man like a porn star. He had a large cock and while his style left a lot to be desired in my book, his cock was more than making up for it.

Cindy, my wife, was in the throws of her orgasm when he pulled out. Callously he started to get dressed.

"It was great babe. You are one hot piece of ass. I can't believe that you picked me out in the bar for this fantastic fuck. See ya around. Gotta go, the old lady is waiting for me at home."

Cindy was beside herself. I could see that she hadn't gotten all the way off, and he had just selfishly got his nut off and left her hanging. What an arrogant ass! Cindy had rolled over on her side and curled up into a little ball. I could hear her crying.

"I hope you are happy now Charles. He left me high and dry. He's married too, the prick!"

Her sobs tore my heart out. I had so wanted him to be 'the one'. The one who made her forget she was married and help her to cut loose the ties that bound her sexuality up in that little ball.

Knowing that she was mad at me, and that I could get no sleep with her like this on this night, I went to bed in the guest bedroom. In the morning She was dressed and on the way out the door for work before I could tell her anything about my feelings for her.

All day I thought about Cindy and our problem. I had to get her to 'loosen' up. I knew that she needed the release from those bonds of matrimony that had held her down for so long. I hadn't ignored her she hadn't ignored me. We still loved each other dearly.

I decided to try and find another man, one perhaps more like me. There was a danger there though. I didn't want her to fall in love with this new man and forget about me, her husband of ten years. I still needed to be important in her life. I finally decided that I would have to take that chance. I was losing her as it was anyway.

I began my search. For three weeks I looked, listened and watched. I would check coffeshops and even where I worked. I was like a man possessed. I would find 'the man' for Cindy. I would find the right man and give him to her.

I had been staying in the guest bedroom these three weeks, afraid of seeing Cindy. I couldn't take her longing look at me. Her needs were so much greater than I could provide for her.

She had started to masturbate on an almost daily basis. I had gotten her some 'toys' at one time, and now she was in the process of wearing them out. She had become insatiable, and there was nothing I could do or say to help her in this sexual relief she sought.

One night I heard her crying. My mind was made up; I was going to get her together with Rick. I hated him, mainly because he was like me in so many ways that I was sure to lose Cindy to him. He did have more of a confidence in him than I had, and he was on the way up in the corporation. I was less confident and was on the way down the corporation.

My only hope in this mess was that Cindy would still remember that I was her husband and not let me go, or worse, force me from her. She was my one true love and I could not take it if she left me in such a manner. I was after all, doing this for her.

I set up the meeting in a restaurant. I had a difficult time getting Cindy to go there. It took everything I had to get her up, dressed and out the door. I was a nervous wreck by the time we got there. I let her drive I was so wasted from my cajoling and shoving and begging.

Arriving there, we sat down at the little table, set up for two. He was just across from her at a similar table. He was ignoring her. That pissed me off so much. What a S.O.B., to think that I wanted to get them together, and he was being such a jerk.

I finally went up behind him and gave him a nudge. He looked at me then over by Cindy and finally saw her. 'GOOD, asshole!' I thought to myself. 'You do have a brain of some kind.' He now was paying attention to my wife like I wanted him to.

"Hello there! Do I know you? You seem so familiar to me for some reason."

Yeah, that's it pour on the charm. I still thought he was a jerk though.

Cindy looked over at him and recognition dawned in her eyes. She briefly looked up at me then started to look around, shyly.

"I... I don't know. You may have worked with my husband at some time. I have seen you at his company Christmas parties. I am Cindy. Cindy Johnson."

He looked at her sharply. His face softened and then he invited her to dine with him.

"Please, sit with me and eat. You look so lovely sitting there. I am sure that Chuck won't mind if you eat dinner with me."

Fuck, this guy was an asshole too. He presumed way too much about me. I also hated to be called Chuck. That really pissed me off. This was a mistake. I needed to stop this now.

Then I saw the look in Cindy's face. I knew that I was too late, and she would eat with him. I had already begun to lose her. She was going to fall in love with him and I was going to be left out in the cold. Not wanting to cause a 'ruckus' in the restaurant, I decided to leave.

Was I giving up by leaving? No, I had a plan that would bring Cindy around and back to me if necessary. I didn't want to use that plan, but I would if I felt it to be a prudent thing to do to keep my wife.

I waited at home for hours. Around midnight Cindy got home. I slipped out into the yard watching them as he walked her to the door. He leaned in and kissed her. His arms went around her body and pulled her in close to him. She responded to his kiss with one of her own. They broke apart, and he said goodnight. GOODNIGHT! What the hell?

Cindy waved to him as he got into his car and watched him as he drove away. I was beside myself. They were supposed to fuck. She was supposed to come home, bring him in, and fuck his eyeballs out. NOT act like this was a 'date' or something. Here was my wife, wandering around the house like a lovesick kid. In love with her date, Rick the prick.

I went in and went directly to the guest bedroom. I was so pissed off. She was going to fall for this guy and leave me. He was going to work her up slowly and take her away from me. This was supposed to be about sex, not LOVE. She was supposed to LOVE ME, not him.

The tears running down my face left their mark. I was losing my wife to this man. Why did I have such a need to do this to her. Just because I was going on this trip? It was going to be a longer one, for sure, but GOD DAMNIT, she was MY WIFE.

I wanted to see her happy, and I was sure that if she had sex while I was gone she would be happy. Then, when we got together, after the trip, we could be one again. The happy couple. The people in love that everyone had talked so much about.

I know that the couple so much talked about was from the past. It had been quite some time since we had been so loving towards each other. That was one of the reasons that I was pushing her to find a lover. Maybe, if she had a lover, we could find our way back to each other. I could only hope.

I heard her in the bedroom, changing into her nightie. She had always worn babydoll lingerie' to bed, since our wedding. It had been a choice for her. She always wore them to let me know that she was there for me, anytime. It had become a habit that unfortunately, I had started to overlook as of late.

I slipped in after a bit and watched her. I thought at first that she was asleep, and then I realized that she was masturbating. I had to get closer, to see this. She would always stop me from watching her do this, but tonight, well tonight she was going to let me watch it seemed. Her panties were off, thrown to the side of the bed.

As I watched her fingers stroking herself I decided that I needed to help her. I knelt on the bed at her feet. I crawled up between her legs. When I put my hands on her thighs, gently pulling them apart, spreading her wider, she gasped.

"Charles, Oh Charles. Don't be angry with me please. I still love you honey. I really do."

I pressed her legs wider and began to lick up them, alternating from left to right. My tongue was lightly flicking then broadly stroking up, up, farther up. Relentlessly I slipped my tongue up her legs heading for the inviting target spread before me.

She was so wet; her juices were literally running out of her. I hadn't seen her this hot for a very long time. What had this man done for her? Why was she so worked up over a single kiss? I didn't understand. At least she still loved me, she said so anyway.

Soon I was licking her soft, hot and soaking center. I longed to stay there, but I had other places to visit before this night was over. I moved up, my legs becoming entangled with hers. She kept her legs spread wide apart and held her arms up and out to me.

"Charlie, take me. I want you to take me. Fuck me! I want you to fuck me like you used to. Please, for me Charlie? Give me your hard cock. FUCK ME."

I was hard and ready to go. I moved up between her legs and started to gently slip into her hot tightness. Cindy was having none of that. She grabbed my hips and impaled herself on my rigid pole.

I was stunned. Her animal ferocity was shocking to me. Her need overwhelmed me and passionately I drove into her. I fucked her hard as that man had three weeks ago. That prick had rammed her and rammed her. He hadn't loved her like I loved her. I was ramming her, hard, but I loved her too.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.